CTO Catering Reviews

42 | Flemington, NJ

42 Reviews for CTO Catering

Shayna · Married on 08/27/2016

Brendan from Cook To Order was amazing to work with. He made the process so easy that it felt too good to be true! We heard a lot of feedback from guests at our wedding but the food was by far the most common. Our guests LOVED the food and could not stop raving about the quality, presentation and variety of choices. As the bride, I was overjoyed that our guests had so many positive things to say about the food. I hope to work with Cook To Order in the future for another event!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Carol · Married on 07/02/2016

Everyone from Cook to order was wonderful to work with! Brendan took care of all of our needs with great flexibility and competence. Everyone raved about the excellent food and there were also comments about the friendly, helpful staff. We could not have been more pleased! Thank you, Brendan, for playing such a big part in helping to make the wedding celebration so spectacular!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Michele · Married on 05/29/2016

Don't hesitate to speak with Brendan. You would be very disappointed if you did wait and he was already booked on your date. Once you meet him I'd be very surprised if you continued your search for a caterer because you will find everything you need here. He is mellow in a way that's hard to find in this industry, experienced, non-intrusive but very supportive and an excellent chef. On top of that his prices are fair and I'd even go so far as to say they are more in your favor than his. Brendan's philosophy appears to be give the couple the wedding they are dreaming of at the most affordable price his business can withstand then the word will get out and business will keep coming.
    I don't ever write reviews....ever. You know Amazon etc. I read them but don't write them. Working with this crew was so easy and the results so successful that I can't keep from sharing. My daughter's wedding was at the Prallsville Mill in Stockton, NJ which does not have a kitchen and not sure there is even a sink. But all we heard through the entire reception was how good the food was from appetizers on. One guest was emphatic in telling us that it was the BEST wedding food she's every eaten. As a middle aged Italian woman she's been to a lot of weddings. This is why I recommend you leave the catering to Brendan so you can focus on more personal touches to your affair.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Very pleased with service and food. Waitstaff were wonderful. Food was top notch. Menu was easily customized. Didn't get nickle and dimed over minor changes. Every wedding guest raved about the food. Tables and set up were painless, totally handled by staff with no issues. Just delicious food with no hassle. Brendan very easy to work with. Restaurant in Flemington very good as well.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Leigh · Married on 09/26/2015

Cook to Order catered my wedding and I could not be happier with the amazing job they did! My husband and I got married about a year ago, and our guests are still gushing over how great the food was! The staff was fantastic and really went the extra mile. Our wedding was held at a township owned museum which required us to clean everything up within 24 hours of the wedding; the CTO staff took care of this for us, without charging extra for it(they even broke down and prepared everything for the rental companies). Brendan, the owner, was so nice and helpful in helping us plan everything. I must have emailed him a million questions leading up to the big day and he always got back to me promptly and in a way that kept me at ease.

I hope my sister doesn't see this but... the caterer for her wedding cost almost three times as much and was nowhere near as good!(sorry Robin).

Obviously, I highly recommend Cook to Order.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Holly · Married on 09/19/2015

Brendan and the CTO team catered our backyard farm wedding in September 2015. Brendan was helpful and accommodating from initial meeting and helping us prepare the menu, to the day-of , when he was personally on-site to cook and oversee the event. The CTO team was helpful and professional, and took care of setting up the linens & centerpieces on the tables as well as the other elements of food & drink. they removed all garbage at the end of the night and did a fantastic job cleaning up. The food was great - our guests were raving about it! Everything was cooked/ grilled onsite just a short distance from the reception tent to provide quick service. We were very satisfied with CTO and would certainly use them again for our next catered event.

Sent on 06/12/2016

We chose Cook to Order to cater our daughter's wedding reception because we have had lunch and dinner there many times and the food and service are always excellent. Owner and head chef Brendan Stokes is a pleasure to work with - friendly, responsive and accommodating. The reception was held at a local farm and the menu theme was BBQ, but not your standard BBQ. Great appetizers and a buffet with multiple excellent entree choices and wonderful salad and vegetable accompaniments. The catering staff were not just going through the motions - they were friendly, helpful and appropriately engaged with our guests. We received many positive comments about the food and the service and we can highly recommend Cook to Order as a great choice to cater special events.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Could not have asked for a better experience than the one we had with Cook To Order. As a Flemington native, we are familiar with the restaurant, but Brendan and his staff truly went above and beyond to provide us with amazing catering services for our wedding. Brendan took the time to meet with us on several different occasions before our wedding day, and truly went out of his way to provide us with the extra amenities (table cloths, bar staff, etc) that we wanted for our special day.

Not only was the food fantastic ("the best food we've ever had at any wedding" was a popular comment among our guests) but it was presented and served beautifully. CTO did not bring our dessert but they took it upon themselves to set up our cupcake display (again, BEAUTIFULLY) which was a huge help to us. The staff was extremely courteous and professional. They were flexible with the ebb and flow of the evening and were so helpful in the set up and tear down of our venue. As the bride, I was at ease the entire evening knowing that people were enjoying the food and atmosphere, thanks to CTO.

I would recommend working with Brendan and the staff at CTO to anyone looking for delicious, creative and well-prepared dishes for their event. Thanks CTO for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Luke · Married on 06/06/2015

Stop your search!! Cook to Order is the only place to go for your catering needs. Brendan is very easy to work with and very accomodating. The food was out of this world! We used Cook to Order for our wedding last year and we still have friends and family telling us how good it was. THE BEST!! Hands down.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Alison · Married on 05/23/2015

LOVE Cook to Order!!! Brendan is very accommodating, listens to everything we have to say, offers great suggestions and, best of all, he's an amazing chef! The food was delicious! We would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2015

If you want to work with an amazing chef who is more than willing to exceed all your needs and expectations then this is your caterer. Brendan was great at helping me put the menu together for an Italian and British Wedding. I ordered some things from the catering menu but as my husband and his family were from the UK, I wanted some specialty items like fish and chip appetizers. Brendan came through with these adorable metal baskets of fish and chips that everyone loved! My guests (both sides) are still raving about the food from our wedding! Cook to Order supplied everything that was needed including a espresso/cappaccino maker! I can not say enough about the staff. If anything was needed, it was supplied. They took care of us with big smiles and they were very at ease, which made me at ease. They took care of everything my guests needed. I was so please with how easy it was to work with Cook to Order. They are the first and only place I would call for any event I need to cater.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Amazing food, well organized, and super friendly staff. We would recommend CTO for weddings, parties, and all other events!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Autumn · Married on 08/31/2014

Our wedding was catered by CTO almost 3 years ago and we still have guests complement how amazing the food was! Brendan and the fantastic staff/servers made our night unforgettable from start to finish! We were able to enjoy every minute of our special night because we didn't have to worry about a thing- especially how well fed our guests were! The staff took care of set up, service, clean up and so much more. The food was incredible from appetizers all the way though to dessert. CTO went above and beyond for us and we will be forever grateful. There is no other catering service we would use for any of our catering needs- big or small!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Kathleen A. · Married on 07/20/2014

Cook to Order in Flemington provided the catering for our daughter's wedding. I have not managed events and when I found myself on my own planning my daughter's wedding I was entirely overwhelmed. Brendan Stokes owner of Cook to Order made everything seem like a breeze to work out and was a master problem solver with obstacles that came up. The personal services and quality of food were outstanding.. Whatever your event, Cook to Order is able to please !

Sent on 06/08/2016

Sherry · Married on 12/28/2013

The food quality and presentation was excellent. The staff was very accommodating.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kate · Married on 09/14/2013

Cook To Order was wonderful to work with! Plus, the food is excellent! They were very flexible and had great ideas for customizing our wedding menu. Some of my cocktail hour favorites include the Grilled cheese and tomato bisque shooters and the Vegetable spring rolls with Thai chili dipping sauce. Plus, our seafood display of shrimp, crab legs and lobster was delicious and beautiful! The service during our wedding was exceptional. The staff was very professional and attentive and all our guests were happy! I would highly recommend CTO for all of your catering needs.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tanesha · Married on 07/13/2017

Cook to Order's service and food was exceptional!!! I used them for my wedding in July 2017 for full service catering. Brendan and staff were very professional and accommodating. Brendan was able to tailor a menu that fit our taste buds and budget. They handled all the reception and cocktail hour setup and cleanup (including decor!). Oh and did i mention the food presentation?! It was phenomenal! I highly recommend this caterer and i hope to use them again in the future! Thank you so much CTO for making my wedding GREAT! :)

Sent on 07/30/2017