40 Reviews for Conway Florals

Samples (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
39 Conway Florals Reviews

I can't express how fantastic Paula is. From the first time we spoke, she responded to every inquiry within a few hours. I gave her the color swatches of the bridesmaids dresses and she picked the most perfect flowers and greenery to match all 3 colors. Unlike any other florist I spoke with, Paula does a sample session where she creates a bouquet before your big day so you can confirm you love it! Paula delivered the most gorgeous bouquets and arrangements I have ever seen, she made everything so easy for us, I cannot recommend her more! I think the attached pictures speak for themselves!

Profile Picture Abigale, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paula is one of the main reasons my day was so wonderful. She is a down to earth, talented florist. She literally just got me. I have no knowledge of flowers so articulating my vision was far from easy. Paula spoke my language and made my vision a reality. She even made me a trial bouquette! It was unbelievable but made me realize I was in the best hands. Book with Paula, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I whole heartedly recommend working with Paula for your floral arrangements!! Paula is incredibly talented and passionate about what she does and it is evident in her work. Amazing, helpful, expert, responsive, and proactive and extremely easy to work with, are a few words I would use to describe working with Paula. We had a sample session together and made a few adjustments that Paula brought to life the day of. I was absolutely blown away by every bit of her work. Not only were the bridal bouquets, centerpieces, and church arrangements stunning, but she went above and beyond on the smaller things as well (cocktail table center pieces, cake flowers, boutenirs, etc) which really brought everything together. There are three specific things I loved about working with Paula:

1) She goes through great lengths to listen and understand your vision so she can replicate exactly what you want.

2) She is extremely responsive and was super proactive about coordinating with venues when it came to set up the day of. She made my life so easy by handling EVERYTHING when it came to set up which is exactly what I needed at that point in wedding planning :).

3) Her work! Paula's work is brilliant. She puts her time and her passion into her work and it shows!

I can't say enough good things about working with Paula and hope you work with her too! Check out my photos to see a glimpse of her amazing work!

Profile Picture katherine, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful. Elegant. Stunning. Flawless. Unbelievable. Gorgeous.
These are just a few of the words that you will say not only to yourself, but will also hear mentioned by all of your friends and family who attend your wedding and see the floral displays and arrangements by Paula Conway of Conway Florals.
We had an off season wedding; March 30th, so I was initially a little worried about the types of flowers we would be able to attain. I simply described to Paula the “look” I was going for—lush bouquets of pale pinks, greens, and whites laced with elegance and simplicity, alternating high and low centerpieces to create an airy space for guests to converse. We met and glanced over a couple of Pinterest posts and no more than that was necessary. I did not have one doubt in my mind that Paula would create the space I had always envisioned. She is incredibly easy to talk with, professional, always gets back to you in a timely fashion, and truly has an eye for YOUR vision. If you want to be a bride who does not have to worry about her wedding floral vision going wrong, then booking Paula at Conway Florals as your vendor is simply a no-brainer, because I promise you, it will all be more than right. The flowers are flawless and fresh, each one purposefully & artfully placed. You will NOT regret this decision. A perfect day comes from perfect vendors... I can’t express that enough!

Please see http://www.trevorholden.com/alexa-and-mike-married-the-atlantic-resort-newport-ri/
Our amazing photographer For more pictures!

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Paula! She did the arrangements for my sister's wedding so it was an easy choice to go with Paula for my own wedding two years later. Both times she absolutely knocked it out of the park! I was a very last minute bride that didn't know a lot about flowers or exactly what I wanted, but Paula made it so easy and some how managed to make everything beyond perfect! Paula had sample arrangements to help get the conversation started when we first met and used my pinterest board to help get an idea of what I wanted. Shes professional, affordable and so easy to work with! And best of all, I got to keep all the center pieces and lanterns so that the clean up at the end of the the night was a breeze! I even have some of the lanterns as decorations in my house now as a memento. I cannot say enough! Thank you SO much for making our big day everything we dreamed of! You are the best!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Paula was such a joy to work with. She listened to my vision and made suggestions to help flesh it out. Her knowledge of and access to beautiful greenery and flowers was a huge asset, helping me understand the stamina and availability of certain plants and even going into her own garden to make boutonniere examples for me to show my fiance. It helped us suss out some great options for boutonnieres, which came out so charming!!

She also made an incredible cascading bouquet for me with sunflowers, roses, dahlias, and delphiniums (learned about that beauty from Paula) and even did a sample bouquet for me and made modifications to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for. She also listened to me and my mom and we worked to figure out a comfortable budget and better understand what options were available to us within that budget, including some gorgeous hanging bouquets we repurposed as table decorations.

Paula was available by phone, email, and in-person (her home and dog are beautiful and welcoming) and was truly a pleasure to work with. She has a true talent with arrangements and an earnest desire to make her clients happy. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Did an amazing job with the flowers, I was so pleased. Also heard nothing but good things from everyone who was at the venue while set up occurred. I would highly recommend Paula. She made my vision come true.

Profile Picture Arianna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paula was amazing! She was extremely flexible and listened to what we wanted and made it happen. The flowers (hydrangea and roses) were exactly what we wanted. We had a ton of compliments at the wedding on how gorgeous the flowers were and they stayed fresh and beautiful for another 2 weeks after the wedding! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paula was amazing throughout the whole process! She really listens to what you want! Our flowers were absolutely perfect and exactly how I pictured them to be! (actually even better than I pictured it). I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding floral dreams come true!

Profile Picture Marylynn, 7/22/17, 1 Review

Paula,
Pat and I can not say enough good things about you! Your work is outstanding. From the moment we met you, you treated us not only as respected clients, but as personal friends. You reached out, communicated, and helped guide us every step of the way. Every detail was through out and thoughtful from the beautiful arrangements, and centerpieces to the piece of my mother's dress wrapped around my bouquet- you thought of everything! I would highly recommend Conway Florals moving froward. I believe people like Paula are a rarity and a treasure; and I will be sending my friends and family her way in the future.
Thank you again for making our day so beautiful!
All our love
Pat and Lauren Langan

Profile Picture User6838508, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paula was wonderful to work with! When we had our initial consultation, she was friendly, professional, and not only understood the look I wanted for my bouquets, but was able to offer suggestions that only enhanced the final product. I felt confident that she was able to take my description and turn it into something beautiful, just based on our conversations! She was also very flexible and worked with me in order to stay within my budget by swapping out very expensive flowers with more affordable ones, which was so appreciated. When there was an issue with one of the flowers for the bouquet, Paula let me know right away and was able to offer alternatives. I absolutely LOVED the final product--it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and represented me and my look perfectly! Paula is a true artist and any bride would be lucky to work with her!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Paula was wonderful to work with! When I first emailed her, I had some concerns about my budget, and she was very willing to work with the budget we had. She provided multiple samples over FaceTime (I live out of town from the wedding venue), and was very accommodating when I wanted to change a few things not long before wedding. She made a beautiful cascade bouquet for me, and gorgeous flowers for the bridesmaids and boutonnieres, as well!

Profile Picture User5572002, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Paula at Conway Florals is amazing! We actually met with two florists the day we met Paula and her warmth and concern regarding our flower preferences made her a clear choice for our wedding. She kept in touch throughout the wedding planning to show us pictures of different vases, candles, etc. and really gave us a clear idea of what our end-result was going to look like. Considering what a pain wedding planning is, I loved that she was able to calm any concerns and take the flowers entirely off of my plate. On the wedding day, the flowers were exactly what I had in mind, absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Conway Florals!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paula was fabulous to work with and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers and center pieces. They went perfect with our navy's do blush colors and nautical theme. So many people commented on her beautiful work and her prices were so reasonable. I highly recommend Paula and Conway Florals. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paula was amazing!!!! She did such an great job with all my flowers!! They were so beautiful, and just what I wanted!

Profile Picture jamie, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were stunning. Paula even packaged them so they could be transported. She answered all my questions and was timely in her responses. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The price was very reasonable.

Profile Picture Dominique , 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paula was amazing to work with! Her work is exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day. She was extremely helpful and flexible when helping us choose our flowers and vases. The flowers for both my wedding and bridal shower were absolutely gorgeous! I hope to work with her in the future.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Paula was wonderful to work with! First, my wedding bouquet was stunning- so were the bridesmaid's. Second, the responsiveness and professionalism could not be beat. In the last 2 weeks my mom wanted to add flowers to her hair, and Paula was very understanding about it- when we learned that you can't just order 5 specific little flowers (we knew very little about the workings of floral design) I said we trust you, and am sure whatever you choose will be lovely. And it was just right- Paula substituted a different kind of flower that was similar to what we wanted and it was really beautiful.

Value also could not be beat! It was a overall pleasure to work with Conway Florals.

Profile Picture User3932438, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets

I met Paula at then Newport bridal show and was able to see her work first hand before even considering the flowers for my wedding. I was immediately drawn to her work and within the first few minutes of dialogue we were on the same page about what I wanted for my wedding. As with any other aspect of planning a wedding, I looked into several other options for flowers, all of which were exorbitant, completely out of my budget... I was asking for primarily baby's breath, well known to be a pretty yet inexpensive flower. From all other prospective vendors I was receiving quotes, over the phone, in the 6-8k range (all who knew full well it was more than double my budget)!! When I had my consultation ( in person) with Paula, she not only had set up a beautiful display of exactly what I was looking for, but a quote which actually took my budget into consideration. Throughout the planning process I had a few changes of heart and additions (up to 2 weeks before the wedding) which she graciously accommodated without making me feel like a overbearing bride. Her product on the day of the wedding if was spectacular, I received innumerable compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. She is a top notch florist and professional-would absolutely recommend to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Mollie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Paula with Conway Florals was very professional, had a most pleasing personality, and offered her knowledge and expertise to make the design of the table arrangements absolutely exquisite. She met with me at the venue and made suggestions for flowers that would complement the restaurant surroundings for our rehearsal dinner. Her price was fair, and the arrangements received many favorable comments. Additionally, Paula picked up the arrangements to following day, which were still fresh and in perfect condition, to use them again at the wedding.

Profile Picture User5456726, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Paula was fabulous and everything you wish for in a vendor in the wedding planning process! There were no surprises in working with her and she really delivered a BEAUTIFUL product. After researching other florists, and comparing prices, there is no doubt that I made the right choice in going with Conway Florals. I would HIGHLY recommend Paula for your wedding! She even went above and beyond, and coordinated reusing the flowers from the rehearsal (also beautiful), for part of a display at our reception... and worked with the two venues to make sure that everything was taken care of/stored properly. etc etc. VERY happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture User5500943, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I had to do was describe what I wanted over the phone and Paula nailed it. Beautiful wildflowers.

Profile Picture User5457648, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Paula understood my wildflower concept and executed it perfectly. I loved my bouquets, archway, and centerpieces. Her delivery and set up was professionally done. I recommend and especially liked how flowers came from her personal greenhouse.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous. From my bouquet to the center pieces it was perfection. Paula made sure every detail was covered. She is a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with her services and highly recommend Conway Florals!

Profile Picture User4486669, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews