Conway Florals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kara
    Kara H. Married on 05/22/2021

Gorgeous flowers!

I’m SO happy I found Paula to do the flowers and decor for our wedding! She was amazing to work— so laid back and calm. She even did a preview trial of my bouquet and our centerpieces a few months prior to the wedding so we could see what everything looked like.

From the head table garland, to our deconstructed arch, to my beautiful bouquet, to the large baby’s breath arrangements; everything was absolutely perfect! Paula and her team executed everything so well! All of our guests were raving about the flowers! Thank you so much Paula!
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful!!

(Sorry for the late review!)
    Paula was so wonderful to work with! I was excited when I chose her to do our wedding flowers because she's a Master Gardener so I knew her level of knowledge would be through the roof. I gave her some colors that I wanted in the bouquets and some flowers then let her run with it. I told her I just wanted it to feel like spring. The results were beyond what I was expecting! We had some urns with flowers in them at the altar and last minute she asked would it be ok to throw some lilacs in.. of course! They're my favorite!
    Danielle V. Married on 10/09/2020

Best florist in town!

Paula was AMAZING to work with! Even in a pandemic, she was helpful, thoughtful and flexible! Her flowers are BEAUTIFUL! Our guests didn't stop raving about them! She is creative and collaborative and helped make our wedding day personal and perfect!
    Melisss C. Married on 09/12/2020

Breathtaking

Paula did an amazing job. When she first walked in with the flowers, I started to cry because they literally took my breath away. She was extremely EasY and fun to work with! We appreciate her so much.
  • Francine
    Francine S. Married on 08/11/2020

Thank you for a beautiful wedding experience!

Paula did such a fantastic job! She had the best ideas and suggestions. She had a great vision of what our wedding should look like.
    She knows her flowers and what will work. Her flower garlands and use of mirrors and candles contributed to a beautiful, exquisite event.
    She gave us the most beautiful wedding at such a reasonable cost!
  • Margaret
    Margaret B. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent!

Paula was incredible to work with! It felt like we had known her for years. She was so helpful in achieving the vision for the flowers that I wanted and they all were so beautiful and remained that way throughout our long day/night! Paula was timely and easy to contact leading up to the wedding and there was absolutely zero stress!!! Highly highly recommend!!!
    Hollie Married on 11/02/2019

Great florist!

Paula did an excellent job with the flowers for our wedding. We had a big wedding with a lot of extra floral requests and she was very accommodating to some of my big floral decor requests. She also did a sample session in which she showed us a mock-up of what a centerpiece and my bouquet as well as a bridesmaid bouquet would look like - this was extremely helpful and we left knowing she was going to do a great job. We also had an early afternoon church ceremony several hours before our reception and all of the flowers held up great for the entire day!
  • Meridith
    Meridith D. Married on 10/26/2019

Creative magic!

Working with Paula from concept to finish was such a breeze. She was easy to work with and gave me my dream wedding bouquet. Everything was beautiful and she pays close attention to all details. If you are getting married in Newport Conway Florals is the florist to have. She knows many of the venues which helps with seamless communications.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/25/2019

Paula was amazing!!

Paula was amazing!! She was so great to work with and went above and beyond. She really listened to our vision and style for all the flowers and they came out more beautiful than I could have imagined! She was so helpful and took care of every detail. Paula is the best!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 07/27/2019

Best Florist in the Business!!!

Paula and Conway Florals are absolutely amazing! She made our wedding look more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She was able to turn our vision into reality and then some! Her attention to detail and creativity come through in her work and we are so fortunate she was able to be part of our day. We 1000% recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. She is the absolute best in the business!!
  • Southey
    Southey Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend

Paula was responsive, thoughtful, attentive, and helpful in selecting the flowers and colors I envisioned for my wedding day. We dropped remaining floral arrangements off at a local hospice facility, and they were overjoyed with the beauty of the flowers! My bouquet lasted for days after the wedding and we used several for the brunch following our wedding day. She was particularly helpful in offering that we have dual purposes for some of the flowers--such as using them along the aisle and at the dinner tables. She dropped them off on time and even provided an extra boutonniere. We also had several changes in guest list numbers and bouquet/boutonniere counts along the way and she was very accomodating. Highly recommend her!
    Jonathan Married on 05/03/2019

Picture perfect

Paula was exceptional at listening to our ideas while providing additional creativity through her experiences that helped create an absolutely beautiful décor on our wedding day. Additionally, Paula was very east to work with every step of the way. Her personality and demeanor provided my wife and I a high confidence in her skillset that allowed us to approach our big day with one less stress to concern ourselves with. With 100% confidence, I would highly recommend using Paula as your florist for your big day. You absolutely will not regret it.
    Abigail B. Married on 10/13/2018

wonderful!

Working with paula was a pleasure from start to finish. Her prices are honest and reasonable and she is very easy to communicate with. After just one meeting she managed to replicate our vision impeccably, without the over the top Newport price tag. She delivered our flowers to three different locations on the day of our wedding and still managed to be everywhere on time despite heavy traffic. I will absolutely continue to recommend her.
    Lucy Married on 08/25/2018

Elegant and personalized arrangements

Paula Conway created gorgeous flower arrangements, bouquets, and tablescapes for our August wedding in Newport, at a less expensive price than other florists in the area quoted. Paula worked closely with us to determine which flowers would work best for our aesthetic, the venue, and the season. Paula was extremely responsive to us, and also coordinated with other wedding vendors, such as the caterer.
    Abigale Married on 07/20/2018
    I can't express how fantastic Paula is. From the first time we spoke, she responded to every inquiry within a few hours. I gave her the color swatches of the bridesmaids dresses and she picked the most perfect flowers and greenery to match all 3 colors. Unlike any other florist I spoke with, Paula does a sample session where she creates a bouquet before your big day so you can confirm you love it! Paula delivered the most gorgeous bouquets and arrangements I have ever seen, she made everything so easy for us, I cannot recommend her more! I think the attached pictures speak for themselves!
    Christina Married on 06/02/2018
    Paula is one of the main reasons my day was so wonderful. She is a down to earth, talented florist. She literally just got me. I have no knowledge of flowers so articulating my vision was far from easy. Paula spoke my language and made my vision a reality. She even made me a trial bouquette! It was unbelievable but made me realize I was in the best hands. Book with Paula, you will not regret it!
    Katherine Married on 05/19/2018
    I whole heartedly recommend working with Paula for your floral arrangements!! Paula is incredibly talented and passionate about what she does and it is evident in her work. Amazing, helpful, expert, responsive, and proactive and extremely easy to work with, are a few words I would use to describe working with Paula. We had a sample session together and made a few adjustments that Paula brought to life the day of. I was absolutely blown away by every bit of her work. Not only were the bridal bouquets, centerpieces, and church arrangements stunning, but she went above and beyond on the smaller things as well (cocktail table center pieces, cake flowers, boutenirs, etc) which really brought everything together. There are three specific things I loved about working with Paula:

1) She goes through great lengths to listen and understand your vision so she can replicate exactly what you want.

2) She is extremely responsive and was super proactive about coordinating with venues when it came to set up the day of. She made my life so easy by handling EVERYTHING when it came to set up which is exactly what I needed at that point in wedding planning :).

3) Her work! Paula's work is brilliant. She puts her time and her passion into her work and it shows!

I can't say enough good things about working with Paula and hope you work with her too! Check out my photos to see a glimpse of her amazing work!
    Alexa Married on 03/30/2018
    Beautiful. Elegant. Stunning. Flawless. Unbelievable. Gorgeous.
    These are just a few of the words that you will say not only to yourself, but will also hear mentioned by all of your friends and family who attend your wedding and see the floral displays and arrangements by Paula Conway of Conway Florals.
    We had an off season wedding; March 30th, so I was initially a little worried about the types of flowers we would be able to attain. I simply described to Paula the “look” I was going for—lush bouquets of pale pinks, greens, and whites laced with elegance and simplicity, alternating high and low centerpieces to create an airy space for guests to converse. We met and glanced over a couple of Pinterest posts and no more than that was necessary. I did not have one doubt in my mind that Paula would create the space I had always envisioned. She is incredibly easy to talk with, professional, always gets back to you in a timely fashion, and truly has an eye for YOUR vision. If you want to be a bride who does not have to worry about her wedding floral vision going wrong, then booking Paula at Conway Florals as your vendor is simply a no-brainer, because I promise you, it will all be more than right. The flowers are flawless and fresh, each one purposefully & artfully placed. You will NOT regret this decision. A perfect day comes from perfect vendors... I can’t express that enough!

Please see http://www.trevorholden.com/alexa-and-mike-married-the-atlantic-resort-newport-ri/
    Our amazing photographer For more pictures!
    Lori Married on 09/30/2017
    I cannot say enough about Paula! She did the arrangements for my sister's wedding so it was an easy choice to go with Paula for my own wedding two years later. Both times she absolutely knocked it out of the park! I was a very last minute bride that didn't know a lot about flowers or exactly what I wanted, but Paula made it so easy and some how managed to make everything beyond perfect! Paula had sample arrangements to help get the conversation started when we first met and used my pinterest board to help get an idea of what I wanted. Shes professional, affordable and so easy to work with! And best of all, I got to keep all the center pieces and lanterns so that the clean up at the end of the the night was a breeze! I even have some of the lanterns as decorations in my house now as a memento. I cannot say enough! Thank you SO much for making our big day everything we dreamed of! You are the best!!!
    Courtney Married on 09/09/2017
    Paula was such a joy to work with. She listened to my vision and made suggestions to help flesh it out. Her knowledge of and access to beautiful greenery and flowers was a huge asset, helping me understand the stamina and availability of certain plants and even going into her own garden to make boutonniere examples for me to show my fiance. It helped us suss out some great options for boutonnieres, which came out so charming!!

She also made an incredible cascading bouquet for me with sunflowers, roses, dahlias, and delphiniums (learned about that beauty from Paula) and even did a sample bouquet for me and made modifications to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for. She also listened to me and my mom and we worked to figure out a comfortable budget and better understand what options were available to us within that budget, including some gorgeous hanging bouquets we repurposed as table decorations.

Paula was available by phone, email, and in-person (her home and dog are beautiful and welcoming) and was truly a pleasure to work with. She has a true talent with arrangements and an earnest desire to make her clients happy. I highly recommend her.
    Arianna Married on 09/02/2017
    Did an amazing job with the flowers, I was so pleased. Also heard nothing but good things from everyone who was at the venue while set up occurred. I would highly recommend Paula. She made my vision come true.
    Christine Married on 08/18/2017
    Paula was amazing! She was extremely flexible and listened to what we wanted and made it happen. The flowers (hydrangea and roses) were exactly what we wanted. We had a ton of compliments at the wedding on how gorgeous the flowers were and they stayed fresh and beautiful for another 2 weeks after the wedding! Definitely recommend!!
    Marylynn Married on 07/22/2017
    Paula was amazing throughout the whole process! She really listens to what you want! Our flowers were absolutely perfect and exactly how I pictured them to be! (actually even better than I pictured it). I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding floral dreams come true!
  • User3082662 2+ years ago
    Paula,
    Pat and I can not say enough good things about you! Your work is outstanding. From the moment we met you, you treated us not only as respected clients, but as personal friends. You reached out, communicated, and helped guide us every step of the way. Every detail was through out and thoughtful from the beautiful arrangements, and centerpieces to the piece of my mother's dress wrapped around my bouquet- you thought of everything! I would highly recommend Conway Florals moving froward. I believe people like Paula are a rarity and a treasure; and I will be sending my friends and family her way in the future.
    Thank you again for making our day so beautiful!
    All our love
    Pat and Lauren Langan
    Taryn Married on 06/23/2017
    Paula was wonderful to work with! When we had our initial consultation, she was friendly, professional, and not only understood the look I wanted for my bouquets, but was able to offer suggestions that only enhanced the final product. I felt confident that she was able to take my description and turn it into something beautiful, just based on our conversations! She was also very flexible and worked with me in order to stay within my budget by swapping out very expensive flowers with more affordable ones, which was so appreciated. When there was an issue with one of the flowers for the bouquet, Paula let me know right away and was able to offer alternatives. I absolutely LOVED the final product--it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and represented me and my look perfectly! Paula is a true artist and any bride would be lucky to work with her!