1008 Reviews for Conway Entertainment

Disco Ball (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

I can not say enough amazing things about Conway Entertainment! They were amazing from the beginning! We were married over the weekend, and it was a perfect night! The music was amazing and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! I didn't want to leave the room because I was afraid to miss another great song. We had Brian and he was fantastic. He made us super comfortable and played the music we wanted to hear. He was very supportive with any of our ideas or song requests and had so many songs to choose from. He was on top of everything and kept the night going smoothly. He made sure we had everything we needed and things were going as planned. We had beautiful red uplights in the room and it just added something special to our day. Diana Belles, was amazing as well. She answered all of my questions right away and made me feel better about the process of wedding planning, as we can all agree can get very stressful. I knew the wedding was in great hands with Conway Entertainment running the show. It was such an amazing night I want to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Definitely go with Conway if you have the opportunity! Adam was so great to work with— he even talked with us for ever an hour a few weeks before hand to make sure we were all on the same page. As a result, it was exactly what we were looking for. He and his assistant were polite, energetic, kept the party going all night without being tacky or over the top! Seriously the best- we couldn’t recommend Conway more!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Nate was our Dj and did a amazing job keeping the party going all night long. He worked with the hostess and keep us right on schedule, and the reception went without a hitch. I would highly recommend Nate, on all levels including professionalism and knowing how to make a party stay alive. He goes put of his way to be very accommodating!

Profile Picture Terry, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Projector, Uplighting

Bill Teller was our DJ and he was exactly what we needed. He's accommodating and responsive. And he kept the party going based on the mood of the crowd.

Profile Picture YinMonMon, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adin was incredible! If you have a younger crowd at your wedding I would absolutely suggest having him as your DJ! He was soo flexible and accommodating any way he could!

Profile Picture maria, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones

We were looking at a few vendors but Pianoman/Conway won out due to their quick responses and professionalism. During our event, we could not have asked for a better DJ.

DJ Nate was superb, playing all our requests, even the obscure ones. He played to our vibe, on the mellow side, yet got the crowd up on their feet for most of the night.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I had the absolute privelage of booking Conway Entertainment! They were absolutely amazing! The company was professional and attentative to all of our requests! Nate the DJ was AWESOME he had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish! If we can recommend anyone to DJ your special day, CONWAY is the only choice!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

I was so impressed with Adin and Conway Entertainment. From the moment he arrived at the venue and was setting up, I asked Adin if he would be able to have the music for the outdoor ceremony. He said he was already on it and my daughter and fiance had gone over everything with him and he was quite prepared. As the event unfolded and I learned the wedding couple had planned a very unique musical day I was so impressed with Adin. They also chose to have karaoke included. Not that being the mother of the bride made a difference, this music was great! Everyone had a ball from my 95 year old mother to the toddlers dancing all over the place! Adin paced the whole event perfectly, from the processional right to t he last moment, thanks Conway AND Adin!
Cheryl

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Aiden was impeccable. He made a point to make sure we were well organized before the wedding. He was able to work with our variety of guests to which they all continued to race on the dance floor, off the dance floor, and even today. Conway entertainment made it stress free, and we were taken care of from day 1. Thank you!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were given your name highly recommended and we were NOT disappointed. Being that we were from out town sometimes makes for some uncertainty but we ever felt that way. Our DJ Nate texted us and kept close communication with us before and even after our wedding. My husband was unsure of how he wanted his "Mother/Son" dance to go since his mother had past and Nate gave us some good suggestions and even was flexible because he was not sure until right before the dances started what he wanted to do. We literally had people all the dance floor the whole time and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect and exciting reception. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Rebekah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nate was perfect! Very professional, personable and courteous. Would recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Brooks, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Fernando was incredible to work with and kept the reception moving perfectly. Everything was on schedule and he was absolutely awesome to work with from start to finish.

Profile Picture Keith, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We had a BLAST planning our event with Brian Garreau!! We had a lot of fun ideas and he was able to make all of them a reality! My now, wife likes SO many different artists from different genres and he knew them all! Everyone had a great time at our wedding and pretty much everyone has told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Brian was just as enthusiastic about the night as we were and I am so glad we were able to snag him for our big day!!

I knew I wanted some level of ambient lighting because our venue was very traditional and dark (the opposite of our style) but I did not expect that Mike, would be able to turn it into a rainbow club!! It was awesome, we had the back wall lit up like a rainbow and we were able to go with soft pinks for dinner and then straight to rave right afterwards. It looked absolutely amazing and I couldn't have envisioned the ballroom looking better if I tried.

Everyone at Conway Entertainment was extremely helpful, accommodating and supportive from the start, all the way until the end. We have used them for all of our family weddings and I cannot recommend them enough!! They are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We had DJ Jeff Richards for our wedding and he did an amazing job! He was easy to work with, played all of our requests and special songs/dances, and our guests had nothing but great things to say. We were confident that Jeff was the right choice as soon as we met him!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were thoroughly satisfied and Conway entertainment exceeded our expectations in terms of quality of service. I would recommend them to any other bride and groom

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

We used Nate Miller for our Wedding. From earlier in the process straight through to the actual day Nate was professional, knowledgeable and truly acted like a friend. He gave valuable advice from his past experience that helped to make our day as great as it was. He communicated with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how the evening was going. He even had knowledge when we struggled with the bustle, lol!! If I had it all to do again I would definitely pick Conway Entertainment and I highly recommend Nate Miller.

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used this company and found DJ Nate! He was fantastic! He moved the party along without being in everyone’s face. He was flexible and fun and he added so much to the event with the music and the lighting! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He was amazing I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Teller was fantastic. He accommodated us in every way. Guests commented about his approachability and engaging style with the crowd. He kept things rolling along all night. I don't think he even took a break. Fantastic and magical experience. He had everyone dancing the whole evening. Thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we reached out to Conway about DJ services for our wedding, I spoke with Diana who was absolutely amazing!! She was very responsive, always pleasant to work with and attentive to detail. Fernando was our DJ and I cannot say enough amazing things about him. When we met with him beforehand, it was like we had been longtime friends reunited. He is extremely energetic and passionate about his work. He is NOT just a DJ so if you're looking for someone to shuffle through songs, he's not your guy. Fernando oversaw everything from the music played as guests arrived, announcements during the ceremony, entrance music, cocktail hour, bridal party announcements, speeches, and the entire night of dancing. He passed out things for our guests that everyone was raving about afterward and if anyone was in dance floor range, they were dancing! Our goal for the wedding was to the run the wedding properly and in an organized manner but most importantly to get people on the dance floor. My feet hurt so bad by the end of the night and I would not have changed one thing about the day. I had countless guests ask about the DJ because he was AMAZING!!! He payed close attention to the songs that the guests were enjoying and if he noticed a song was going to have people walking off the dance floor, he mixed in a different song to prevent that. There was honestly no point in the night that I looked on the dance floor and there wasn't someone on it. I wish we could do it all over again and if we could, I wouldn't change a thing about hiring Conway Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Nate is by far the best in the business. Before the wedding, he answered all of my questions quickly, with a sense of importance and detail. The night of the event, he RAN. THE. ROOM. Everyone, no matter what age, was dancing all night long. DJ Nate was one of the reasons our wedding was such a success.

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Played great music based off our list of favorites.

Profile Picture Derek, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dance floor at my wedding was never empty. I consider that to be the mark of a great party and a great DJ!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was a huge asset to our wedding reception! Not only was the music perfect, but he went above and beyond his dj duties. I saw him walking around helping the older guests carry their dinner plates back to their tables, helped with keeping the ice stocked on the beverages, getting me drinks, just to name a few. I have known Brian for a long time and know he is a great guy, but this was more than I expected. I really appreciated the personal attention.

Profile Picture Alda, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband is very picky when it comes to music and we both wanted to make sure whoever DJ at our wedding wouldn’t play those typical songs. All I can say is that Brian from Conway entertainment surpassed our expectations. He listened to our every word and concern and made it an unforgettable night. Our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had and how great the music was. He had people (ages 15 to 85) up and dancing all night. If you’re looking for a DJ who will play non stop crowd pleasers all night I suggest you book Conway entertianment - and ask for Brian :) We can’t thank you enough Brian!!!!

-kelly and Nando