Conway Entertainment Reviews

Conway Entertainment 6
Conway Entertainment 7
  • John

John · Married on 04/07/2019

Definitely book DJ Nate Miller with Conway Entertainment!

We booked DJ Nate Miller with Conway. He was fantastic! He met with us multiple times before the wedding to get to know us and learn our music tastes/styles. He even let us send him a massive Spotify playlist of our favorite songs, so he could get a real feel for what we loved. On the night of the wedding, Nate played all the right music (seriously, it was an incredible selection for our crowd) and many of our guests said it was the most fun wedding they have ever attended. I think most of that is due to Nate's demeanor and DJ/emcee talent. :) We also found that Conway as a company was very easy to communicate with, book, and make payments. Their staff is very responsive, and the price point extremely competitive!

Sent on 04/24/2019

John,
    Thank you for the review! You and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with as well! We wish you both all the best as you start this new chapter of your lives!

Haley · Married on 04/06/2019

Jeff was excellent

Cannot say enough about Jeff! He really knew how to keep everyone dancing. I didn't sit down once! The wonderful people at the office were always very helpful as well! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Hi Haley,
    Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you Henry and we were honored to be a part of your special day! We wish you both all the best!
  • Alaina

Alaina C. Blanchard · Married on 04/05/2019

Perfect Experience

We're more of an industrial/grunge/metal couple, and Nate did SUCH a good job with our music selections. All our guests made a point of telling us how much they loved the music and how much fun they had. We're the third couple in our friend group to book Nate for our wedding, and I'm sure we won't be the last.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Alaina,
    Thank you! We truly appreciate being a continuing part of you and your friends special day! Wishing you and Steve all the happiness life has to offer you!

Christina · Married on 02/17/2019

Fun, unforgettable , personable, amazing

Fernando was excellent! Our guests were all on the dance floor and ALL night long. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Conway Entertainment 8
    Conway Entertainment 9
    Conway Entertainment 10
    Conway Entertainment 11

Christina,
    Thank you for the review! We were honored to be a part of your and Joseph's celebration!
    All the best,

Alex Cervini · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

We had Nate Miller as our DJ for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic. He had everyone dancing the whole night. So professional and fun!!! We highly recommend Nate.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Conway Entertainment 12

Alex,
    Thank you and congratulations to you and Matt! What a fantastic way to start a new year!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Keyes Capra · Married on 12/28/2018

Best Night Ever

Jeff was professional, and friendly, and just wonderful. He provided us with the best music on the best night of both our lives.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jennifer,
    Thanks for the kind words! We are so happy we could be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you and David!
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 12/22/2018

OMG!! So much fun!!

We had so much!! Thank you Fernando!!! We had an amazing time!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kelley,
    You are most welcome! It was absolutely our pleasure! Congratulations to you and Donnie! Hopefully we will see you at the next family celebration!
    Much love,

Katherine Drummond · Married on 12/15/2018

We Never Stopped Dancing!

One of our best decisions was hiring Conway Entertainment for our wedding. Fernando and his assistant Channing were out of this world, the reception music was spectacular and I think people will be talking about it for a long time! People were on the dance floor the entire night and Fernando's energy was AMAZING. Additionally, all of the staff at Conway was extremely professional and responsive.

HUGE thanks to Fernando, Channing, and everyone at the Conway offices for making our big day the best day of our lives and one for all of our family and friends to remember for a long time!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kate,
    It was a pleasure working with you and Tommy as well! We are so glad you all had a great time! We are honored to have been a part of your celebration!

Natasha Lamb · Married on 11/30/2018

Nailed it!

Book Fernando for your wedding! Both him and Conway Entertainment were amazing to work with from start to finish. We met for the first time only a week before our wedding but it felt like we've known each other for years. He is so personable, energetic and easy to work with. He had everyone, both young and old, on the dance floor all night and kept the party going until the very end. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Natasha & Nick,
    Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you both as well. Fernando said it was a great celebration! We look forward to seeing you guys at another one of your friends weddings in the future!
    Much Love,
    The Conway Entertainment Crew!

Kayla · Married on 11/30/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Brian from Conway Entertainment was our wedding DJ and we recommend him to anyone who will listen! Seriously, I find myself wanting to jump into conversations I’m not even a part of to tell people to use Conway for any DJ needs they might have. My now husband and I had a tough time deciding exactly what music would be right for our wedding. Brian sat down with us and had a conversation about what kinds of music we like and what vibe we were going for and he KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! People were on the dance floor all night long! Our wedding was months ago now and we still have friends and family telling us what an amazing job our DJ did. Our wedding was at Glenn Sanders Mansion, and Brian has been there so many times he knew exactly where to set up and how to make everything go perfectly. I cannot say enough about him and what a fantastic job he did!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Conway Entertainment's reply:

What an awesome night it was partying with both of you and all your guests! It was so fun to see everyone having as much fun as I had and being a part of your wedding celebration. Thanks again for having me! I’ll see you for some ice cream this summer :)
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

I would highly recommend Conway entertainment. Brian did an awesome job and everyone was on the dance floor all night. He played all our requests and was great to work with. He was very organized and fun! The giveaways were also a big hit.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Meghan!! You guys were awesome! So glad you chose me for your big day. It was a blast and I had such a great time throughout the night and getting to know you both.

Jaime · Married on 11/10/2018

Fernando is hands down the best wedding DJ!

Choosing Conway Entertainment and Fernando Bustamante as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we made! The staff at Conway were incredibly easy to work with, helpful, and friendly. The services offered through Conway are also incredibly affordable for the quality of service that you get. We chose Fernando as our DJ and I cannot recommend him highly enough! After my first phone conversation with Fernando, I knew he was the right person for us because he completely understood the vibe we were going for. The music was one of the most important aspects of our wedding and we wanted a party vibe and Fernando did not disappoint! Everyone was on the dance floor and I have had several people tell me that our DJ and music selection was the best! I have been to so many weddings that had terrible music and trust me, that will not be your experience with Fernando. He is amazing at what he does! We were incredibly happy with the services Conway and Fernando provided. We cannot thank Fernando enough for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Conway Entertainment 13

Anna Maria Irizarry · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic time

Fernando was so easy to work with and played music that kept everyone dancing no matter their age!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Saasha Caldera · Married on 11/01/2018

We had such a great time!

The whole process was easy - Diana was so easy to work with when we were trying to get things going.
    Brian G was our DJ - he was AMAZING. So organized and helpful. We partied all night long! Such a fun day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Conway Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Saasha & Brendon! You guys were awesome and your guests a blast! I honored to have been a part of your day!!

Heather · Married on 10/27/2018

The best in the business!

Fernando is the absolute best around! He was non-stop energy making our wedding a night we will never forget! The people at Conway were so helpful throughout the whole process. I sent them a picture of a monogram I really liked and they were able to create our custom monogram for our special day. Hands down, the best!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Carreau · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't Have Picked Anyone Better!

My husband and I cant stop talking about how awesome it was to have Brian as our DJ for our wedding. Everything he played was perfect to our tastes. Brian was a ton of fun, extremely professional and you could tell he cared about giving us the best party we could have. Every time someone made a "weird" request he was sure to ask myself or my husband before playing it. It doesn't get much better than that. I wish we could party wit him all over again!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Conway is simply fantastic. I initially coordinated with Diana, and she was one of the best people I was lucky enough to work with during this entire wedding planning process. She is professional and was always prompt with answers to my questions, while also being personal and warm and really makes you feel special! Every time I spoke with her I was excited and felt like she genuinely shared my excitement, which made everything so much more fun! Adin was our DJ at our wedding on 10/27 and he was phenomenal. He was great to work with from day one - professional, easy to contact, attentive, and receptive. It was a pleasure meeting with him before the wedding and we knew we had made the right choice! At the ceremony and reception he was equally awesome. The dance floor was full all night, so many of our guests commented on how good the music was and how much fun they had dancing, and he really did a great job of transitioning music as the evening went on. He also kept us on schedule when I had no idea what time it was or what I needed to be doing! We had such a wonderful time at our reception and we owe a lot of that to the atmosphere Adin created for us and our guests. The glow sticks and glasses were a huge hit at the party too! We also had lighting through Conway, and the lighting made the ballroom look magical. Conway is fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kadie · Married on 10/27/2018

Conway Entertainment

Our experience with Conway Entertainment was outstanding from the beginning. We found out about them at a bridal show at Birch Hill Catering and ended up booking Fernando Bustamante. Fernando was everything we hoped for and more. He was extremely nice and very energetic. He made the day so easy and we never had to worry about anything with him there. At least fifteen people came up to us during the wedding to tell us how great he was. Several more in the following days made sure to let us know how great our DJ was. Although I’m sure Conway Entertainment has many great DJ’s, there is not one person that I can more confidently recommend than Fernando as he is surely one of the best in the business. Thank you so much Conway Entertainment and Fernando for a flawless wedding with such a great selection of music.

From- Kadie and Jordan Baschnagel

Sent on 10/12/2019

Jason · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Time!

Jeff was great! We had complete faith in him. Throughout the night I had a number of people come up to me asking who the DJ was. We also had a lighting package and Mark was amazing! Both were very professional and helped to create the best day of our lives. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Jayme

Jayme · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what we wanted!!!

Adin was nothing less than amazing! He met with us about a month before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted and expected and he nailed everything on the head! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He kept our guests up and on the dance floor all night and made sure everything was perfect!!! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone we know that’s getting married. Thank you again Adin!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Celli / Nick Zetivogel · Married on 10/20/2018

excellent!!!!!

I was not the most organized when it came to the music decisions but Kyle was a HUGE help with lots of good suggestions and really went with the flow that evening. The dance floor was packed all night!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Marisa · Married on 10/20/2018

October Wedding

Throughout our 2 year engagement, Piano Man’s DJ productions was always great with communication, changing plans and making we were on track. They were a pleasure to work with. Seamless planning with this vendor. Brian G was our DJ. A long time family friend and the most popular DJ in our town! He was personable, thoughtful and made sure we (the bride and groom) were well taken care of throughout the day, going above and beyond! We had a slightly older crowd, but Brian made sure to get everyone on their feet. It was truly an amazing wedding because of him. We would use Piano Man for any of our future events and without a doubt, will always ask for Brian!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding - October 2018

We want to thank Nate (DJ) and Tim (lighting tech) for an amazing day! Nate is flexible and really knows his music! We specifically chose Nate because he is familiar with all genres of music and decades.

The day of our wedding, Nate came to our room and made sure we were good to go and walked us through what to expect (again). During our entire event, he continued to check in with us to make sure we were on track with our vision. It was great that he checked in and made us feel so comfortable.

We highly recommend adding the lighting package because it made the venue POP and when the party/dancing started, the lights were moving to beats of the music!

Conway Entertainment was very responsive when we had questions and made the process so easy. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Cynthia · Married on 10/18/2018

Best choice I could have ever made!

Both my husband and I are 110% happy with Conway entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions! It’s the best choice we could have made for our wedding day. Remember this, whomever is handing a live microphone at your wedding will have control of your day.
    That’s being said, Nate Miller DJ’d my wedding (both the ceremony and reception). He kept everything on track and the whole night was a success! Nate is a very experienced and talented DJ, you will have complete faith in him. Do yourself a favor, go with Conway Entertainment/ Piano Man’s DJ Productions!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sara · Married on 10/13/2018

Danced the night away

We had Nate as our DJ and he gave us everything we could have wanted that night. Music was perfect and everyone had a blast! I never left the dance floor.

Sent on 10/17/2018