Converse Productions Reviews

15 | Philadelphia, PA

15 Reviews for Converse Productions

Nichole Quaile · Married on 08/09/2020

Thank you Tom!

My husband and I are so grateful that we reached out to Tom he did such a fantastic job on our wedding video!! I had a vision in my head of what I thought I wanted my video to look like and Tom truly exceeded my expectations! His music selection put together with our footage was absolutely perfect. He captured so many memorable moments that when we watch our video it is like we are reliving the day all over again. Tom's work is truly amazing and I can not express enough how happy we are that we choose him to be our videographer. He was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Neiman · Married on 10/19/2019

Easy to work with!

We didn't get our reel back yet, but I am so excited for it! Tom was very responsive and so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Katelyn! Your wedding was a blast and I can’t wait for you to see what I captured!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing video and great experience!

Tom is so easy to work with. From the initial request for information until now (months after our wedding), he is so responsive and enthusiastic. He was
    calm and discreet on our wedding day. His work is absolutely amazing. He captured our day perfectly highlighting all of our favorite moments in the video. I love our video and loved working with Tom! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa!!! I’m honored to have filmed your big day and I’m so happy you love your video!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Baranik · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible quality trailer, cares about the couple and the product

Working with Tom from Converse productions was the best decision I could have made for our wedding videography! He is incredibly responsive, was discreet on the day of the wedding, and allowed us to personalize our wedding trailer to include shots that were most important to us! His pricing is a steal for the professionalism and quality of the video received! I truly cannot say enough good things about this company and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer - who captures all of the big and small moments of your perfect day!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey!!! You and Jake (and all of your friends and family) were so fun to work with and I’m so glad you chose me to film your big day!

Jacki · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Tom did a fantastic job capturing my husband and I's wedding!!! He even stayed a little big longer, just to make sure he got the best shots of our reception! It is amazing to look back at our wedding and relive how much fun the band and our guests were having! I couldn't be happier we went with Tom to capture the best day of our lives!! Would hands down recommend him to any bride looking for the best!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jacki! You and Kevin (and all of your guests!) were so much fun to work with! To anyone reading this, their reception was so much fun that the band reached out to me for the footage. They said it was one of the best crowds they have ever had!!!

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible work start to finish!!

Tom produces some excellent work. He has a true talent for capturing moments and editing film so that you have all of the best moments from your special day to look back on for ever. I was so impressed with his work and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a videographer!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You guys made it easy! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day!!!

Monique · Married on 10/13/2018

Tom was everything we could have asked for and more!

I can't think of a better vendor at our wedding than Tom! He was professional, personable, timely, and such a joy to work with! Our videos, both the trailer and the full length, are absolutely stunning! Best of all, Tom was so easy to work with and responsive (especially after the wedding) which help to put any anxiety at ease. Thank you so much for all you have done for our wedding Tom and we will definitely recommend you to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Monique!!! It was an honor to be a part of your big day, I wish you both the best!!!

Brittany Danoski · Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down the best videographer in Philadelphia

If you are newly engaged, look no further for your wedding videographer!!! Converse productions as a company is amazing to work with and their talent is second to none. Converse productions was able to do a custom intro to my wedding video and captured details of the day that I didn’t even know were happening! We had a very large wedding of 300 people, and Tom and team managed to capture every moment with such artistry. Converse productions is also extremely affordable when it comes to price. With this team you are able to get a personal experience, which far surpassed my expectations as a bride! The most fun part was after the wedding when we were able to work with Tom on some of the editing, including choosing the songs on our video. You also receive a full trailer which is perfect for social media or sharing with friends and family. One of my favorite parts of this experience was getting the “live dancing” extra footage! Our wedding video is perfect and we watch it all the time! We can’t thank Converse Productions enough!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany you and Dan were so awesome to work with!!! See you at the wedding in May :-)

Christine · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing and great!

I wish I could give 20 stars. Toms highlight video had everyone we knew in tears it was beautifully crafted and I am so thrilled to see the full length! On the day of he was not in your face but somehow managed to not miss anything! He was worth the money and one of the main things I would book again in a heart beat if I had to do it over!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2018

We used Converse Productions for our wedding in May 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with how our video turned out!! We are so happy we went with Converse Productions!! **Highly recommend him to all brides & grooms!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

Casey Wedding 12.9.2017

Hands down one of the best wedding decisions I made. From the minute we hired Tom, I knew I had made the right choice. Tom was extremely flexible during the whole process. He wanted to know exactly what I was hoping for and even made suggestions. From the music that he choose, to the special parts of our day, he was able to create the most amazing video. Tom is very accommodating and just went with the flow on our wedding day. Tom created the most magical snowy/Christmas wedding video for us.

Tom, thank you for creating one of our most treasured family heirlooms. We are forever grateful to you, and your amazing work. I will always recommend Converse Productions to any future bride.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Converse Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words, I was very honored to be a part of your special day!!!

Andrew · Married on 07/02/2016

Converse Productions were extremely professional and a job well done. We could not be more happy with our Video! We will definitely tell our family and friends about you. Thank you for everything Tom.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/27/2016

We had Tom from Converse Productions video our wedding, which was the best decision ever! He was great from the very beginning, with his quick response to my initial e-mail. He was very professional, but also very easy to talk to and work with . The quality of his work was amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. Thanks again Tom!

Sent on 06/30/2018

kayla · Married on 09/12/2015

Tom was very accommodating for the day of our wedding. He stayed longer than required to get some extra footage for us at our reception. We watch our video often and the music that was chosen goes so perfectly with the scenes. Tom was so professional and captured not only the big moments, but all the little details that you forget about over the years! I will always recommend them in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

Converse Productions did a great job at our wedding. He made our day so much more memorable and did it with such professionalism and cooperation. We loved Converse Productions!

Sent on 06/22/2018