Contemporary Image Photographers Reviews

Contemporary Image Photographers 5
Contemporary Image Photographers 6
Contemporary Image Photographers 7

M · Married on 08/16/2008

We decided on Contemporary Image to photograph our wedding day. We worked with Emil Bartsche and we would definetly recommend his services. Emil was extremely professional, returning all phone calls and answering all of our questions in a timely fashion.
    He chose a wonderful location for my fiance and I to take our engagement photos as well. All photographs came out beautifully, and we could not have asked for anything better!
    We would highly recommend Emil Bartsche if you are looking for a wonderfully talented and professional photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Abigail · Married on 05/31/2008

Ed was wonderful to work with and he does absolutely beautiful work. He made me feel so much better when it was raining on my wedding day. We actually took pictures outside and you would never know that it wasn't a beautiful day! His photographs are breathtaking and we barely even noticed that he was there! He's certainly one of the best photographers in the Central Jersey area.

Sent on 02/14/2009

Catherine · Married on 10/17/2014

3.5

Emil was very kind and professional, and our engagement and wedding photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Molly · Married on 09/24/2017

3.0

Contemporary Image photographed our wedding and I am beyond pleased with their service! Emil and Kevin were a pleasure to work with and helped to make sure our day ran smoothly while capturing all the special moments. Emil was extremely flexible and quick thinking when we had to adjust our wedding party picture plans. We intended to take our first look and wedding party pictures on the beach but with the 86 degree heat and bright shining sun we had to adjust. Emil took his time and figured out the best possible option/location for our first look pictures... which turned out amazing!! And after we took as many pictures on the beach as we could he suggested a nearby park for the rest of our shots. Again, I love the way these pictures turned out! He definitely knew what to do and where to go for the best pictures. Highly recommend Contemporary Image!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Thank you for your review Molly. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kyle.

Catherine · Married on 08/16/2008

Ed O'Malley did a fabulous job on our wedding photography. Everything was beautifully done from the engagement photos to the wedding day photos. Mr. O'Malley spent from 11am starting with my getting ready and went all the way to the very last guest left at 11pm. He caught all of our special moments on film. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and his photography.

Sent on 02/13/2009

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2008

We chose two photographers to capture as much as possible on our wedding day. The primary photographer was phenomenal. The second photographer left something to be desired. I would highly recommend this vendor but I would also recommend meeting with your second photographer before hand and requesting to see some of their work as well.

Sent on 01/17/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

3.8
      3.5

Emil did an excellent job with our wedding. He started when he met us while taking our engagement photos. He was very creative and fun to work with. He sent another photographer, too and she was very sweet. She took all the pictures of my husband and his groomsmen. The whole process went great. We're waiting to get our pictures back, and I think they are coming today!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Christine · Married on 06/11/2005

3.6
      3.0

First, my pictures & album are absolutely gorgeous. Ed and an assistant caught every moment we had hoped for , and many more and we barely knew they were there. They did an absolutely unbelievable job and the final album product is just stunning.

I would give them all 5's if the non-photography business aspect was handled a little better. The owner is sometimes hard to get a hold of, took a long time to return phone calls, get the album put together, and even was a no-show for an appointment once. For us, it turned out great in the end, but I was worried there for awhile.

Sent on 09/02/2008

Contemporary Image Photographers's reply:

Ed O'Malley was the photographer for this wedding but was working as an independent photographer at the time. The reasons this review is not a 5.0 for Ed O'Malley are mine solely. I was the sole owner of The Contemporary Image at the time and it was my lack of responsiveness that caused this review to be less than perfect. Emil Bartsche

Pamela · Married on 04/25/2011

2.4
      2.0
      2.5

Michelle, who is part of this company, was a fantastic photographer. Every picture that she captured of the groom & his groomsmen was perfect. The other photographer however left something to be desired - he took very few pictures of me at my mother's house (and then lost the few he did) with very little direction given as to how/where to pose etc. - I'm not the professional here, I don't know the best 'light' to stand in & honestly before the ceremony all I could concentrate on was getting to the church! He should have taken the initiative to take better/more photos (though I guess it wouldn't matter anyway since they are lost). I was very disappointed, since this company had come so highly rated.

Sent on 05/18/2011