Connie Feng Photography Reviews

9 | Raleigh, NC

9 Reviews for Connie Feng Photography

Mai · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent, Amazing, Wow, Stunning are all words that come to mind when describing Connie and her work. She is an excellent communicator and was so flexible with our dates. We had to reschedule our engagement photoshoot twice and Connie was so great about it and accommodating. Working with her on the shoot was amazing, she knows exactly what we were looking for and was patient and kind with my fiancé who had a hard time relaxing. By the end of the shoot he was really enjoying himself and the moment. Now for the wow and stunning part... our photos were beyond what we expected. Connie captured everything I wanted and our story was told with every single photo. I cried when I first saw them and I know our friends and family felt the same. Everyone was raving about how breath taking they all were. Connie is truly talented, warm hearted, and embodies the full definition of a professional photographer. We are so lucky that we chose her to be a part of our love story. Thank you Connie!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Connie Feng Photography's reply:

Thank you Mai and Neal, for being such wonderful clients. You were fun-filled, adventurous, and easy to get along with! I hope Neal doesn't hate me for asking him to get in the shot anymore. ;)

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Wow! After working with Connie Feng over the past year and a half, my husband and I are singing her praises. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. Connie's work is incredible - her photo-journalistic style is just what we were looking for and her technical proficiency is evident from the beautiful photos she produces. Not only is her work top-notch, but working with her has been so much fun. Connie made us feel right at home during each of our sessions with her. Let's be honest, it can be pretty awkward to kiss on command in front of a near-stranger. Connie encouraged us to have fun and chatted with us during our sessions. We now count her as our friend. Unlike some other photographers we have seen at other weddings, Connie was fun, professional, and unobtrusive at our wedding. And the results were beautiful- I was floored by the quality of our photos-- she captured moments from our wedding that really tell the story of the day. The canvas and photo album we received with the package we purchased are elegant and made with high-quality materials-- I am eager to show them off whenever we have guests over to our house. One word of wisdom: go big or go home-- the top tier package was a steal of a deal and worth every penny. I have recommended Connie Feng photography to several of my friends and hope to work with her again soon! Thank you Connie for helping make our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Kate · Married on 06/28/2014

Connie was such a wonderful person to work with. We hired her for our ceremony which took place at the Carolina Inn on February 20th. From the very beginning she was responsive and flexible - willing to put together a package specific to our needs as we did not want a standard day covered. The day of the wedding she stayed out of the way of our guests but was able to capture all the important and special moments. We had a lot of fun with her shooting our portraits, and she was very efficient with our posed family and group shots. The results are stunning, and I am going to have a hard time choosing which shots to display. Overall we had a fabulous experience and would highly recommend Connie for weddings and parties.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Connie did our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. She was great. She asked specifically what shots were a must and made sure that we took the pictures that we wanted. She has such a gift and really is able to catch people in the moment. She was wonderful and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/02/2013

kate · Married on 01/21/2012

We used Connie for our engagement session and then for our wedding as well. Connie was not only flexible and accomodating, but our pictures turned out beautiful! Since we were on an extrememly tight budget I told Connie what pictures I really wanted and what price I could do and she tailored a package to fit my needs. Our pictures are artistic, candid, and so incredibly romantic. I highly recommend using Connie Feng Photography!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/30/2010

Connie was the ONLY photographer in the Hampton Roads area that was willing to put together a contract tailored to what I wanted, not an overpriced package of a bunch of stuff I did not want. Since we had a eloped six months ago and were having a reception-only, we didn't need a photographer all day, so Connie was able to block the time accordingly for bride/groom shots, family, and reception. Even though we were stressed out about the day, Connie was able to get some great photos and put us at ease. Connie gave us a collection of great memories that we will have forever!

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • penguinroady

Pamela · Married on 04/17/2010

We booked Connie as our engagement photographer as well as our wedding photographer. She is a up and coming photographer in the North Carolina area and she is a lot of fun to work with. Overall, we were very happy with our photos, both our engagement session and our wedding. After seeing our engagement photos we decided she would do great on our wedding. She's only done a handful of weddings so she is still getting the hang of working out certain kinks - such as taking control of the photography session. We had a few small issues where she got easily distracted by other members of our wedding party that wanted attention or wanted their photos taken. Instead of remembering the day is about the bride, she did stop and take their pictures while we waited for her to come take our family photos. I think the more experience she has with dealing with people and getting a little bit of a back bone to tell pushy family members or bridesmaids that they are not the focus of the ceremony than I think she will do just fine. Her photos are amazing and for a great price. She is going to be a famous photographer one day if she keeps at it! Just needs a bit more work with the people skills and telling people where they should stand/etc. I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2010

My husband and I were just married in May 2010 and we were Connie's first beach wedding. We had very small and intimate ceremony (8 people) and she was one of the only photographers who didn't try to put us off in case a bigger gig came along. Her prices were also very reasonable (better than all others) and her turn-around time for the photos - delivered on a hi-res DVD - was great (we had them about a week after we returned from our honeymoon.)

She also did a really great job as we wanted more candid shots and not so many portrait-type formal shots. As she gains more experience, she'll have more and more suggestions to offer as well.

Connie was always very quick to respond to us when we contacted her - something we appreciate greatly. She was open to our ideas in terms of what we wanted and her close-ups of our rings are amazing.

We thank her for her time, effort, and great photos!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Eric · Married on 04/20/2013

We embarked on looking for a wedding photographer who had a portfolio of people who looked happy and real - couples and their guests captured during their wedding, rather than just carefully staged shots. Connie was the perfect choice - the pictures from our reception capture people mid-laugh, playing games and celebrating our wedding. The posed photos were excellent as well, but there's something in the candid shots that capture the essence of what we were hoping to get out of our pictures. She also managed to do this without ever being obtrusive, or feeling like we were running on the photographer's timetable rather than our own.

We absolutely recommend Connie. She is pleasant, responsive and very professional. While it's best to hash out your contract, like the number of hours she'll be taking pictures for in advance, the options and packages she has are varied and well thought out.

Sent on 07/06/2013