Connecticut Wedding Singer Reviews

49 | New Haven, CT

49 Reviews for Connecticut Wedding Singer

REMARKABLE!!!!!!!! John was more than a professional and I continue to get comments about how good he was!! A couple guests are also going to use him as well! I have been to MANY weddings and events and have not run into any one that was as good as him...

Sent on 09/08/2015

Christina · Married on 08/23/2015

John was incredible. His beautiful voice captured the audience and made for a beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour. John always went the extra mile for us, and I could not have asked for a better person to cover this portion of the wedding on our special day. I have nothing but great things to say about John.

Sent on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful john was during the entire process! He has a great repetoire to choose from and even learned a special song that I sang to my husband as I walked down the aisle. It was a crazy idea and I almost chickened out but john was so supportive and encouraging that I decided to go through with it. The look on my husbands face at the end of the aisle was priceless and I am so grateful that john was able to make that happen. It was wonderfully easy to get in contact with john whenever I had questions or concerns, so the music was one thing I never had to stress about. The price was unbeatable and the quality of what john does really helped make the day so special for us and all of our guests! I would HIGHLY recommend john for anyone looking for a great live wedding musician!!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • User5021910 · 2+ years ago

When my (now) husband and I were looking for someone to provide music for our wedding, we both agreed John Ciambriello would be at the top of our list. Luckily, he was available for our wedding date. He was very professional and time oriented; understanding that planning a wedding can be quite stressful, but careful to keep us on track so we didn't miss anything. His attention to detail, as well as his ability to provide suggestions for song selections and time formatting, let me know right away that we were in good hands. We booked him to play instrumentals before the wedding ceremony, during the transition to the reception tent and dinner music, and then to DJ later in the evening. Our wedding was a blast and the music selected was completely appropriate for our gathering. We got a lot of compliments on him the day of the wedding and we've been hearing them still, almost two months later. The fact that John is an outstanding musician and entertainer is simply icing on the cake!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/26/2015

John is simply amazing!!! I would rate more than 5 stars if I was able. We can not thank him enough for all that he did to help make our wedding day so special. He performed at both the ceremony and cocktail hour (and half) then transitioned us into dinner. His performance made the entire event. Our guests have not stopped talking about it. John has the most lovely voice and his acoustic style is perfection. Thank you John!

Sent on 05/04/2015

John was a breeze to work with and made our ceremony music both beautiful and wonderfully personal. I couldn't have asked for anything more! His style gave the ceremony a bit of a modern touch, even though I asked him to play my favorite (very traditional0 hymn as I walked down the aisle. He timed the song perfectly so the first verse ended right when I took my husbands hand at the end of the aisle and the moment it created completely took my breath away. I highly recommend booking John for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour music. You and your guests will be so glad you did!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Stephen L. · Married on 12/27/2014

John is a great Musician who performs extremely well. He performed at my church service and reception. He is a strong communicator with attention to detail. He guided us well to ensure his services satisfied our needs. John is very professional and flexible and makes song selection and timing of his services "stress free". Since my wedding I have already recommended John to family and friends.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Rixtho · event on: 12/18/2014

John is a great performer, awesome musician. We love where I work put smile on many faces.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Dave · event on: 10/30/2014

John is one of the most talented singer/songwriters that I've ever had the privilege to know personally! He's able to immediately capture the attention of a crowd & give them one heck of a show. If you're looking for the best music entertainment for a wedding (or any other occasion), just stop your search right here, & hire John Ciambriello! Cuz he is truly the best!

Tabitha · Married on 10/18/2014

John sung at my October 18th wedding ceremony and during cocktail hour . He was nothing short of amazing!!!! He kindly customized the genre of song choice for both atmospheres. Guests are still talking about his wonderful voice!! He's such a pleasure to work with. Grade A++ professionalism! I'm so happy he was a part of our special day! Thank you John!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Toni · Married on 09/28/2014

Absolute Perfection!!! I would give John TEN stars if possible! I am not sure I can put into words how truly amazing John is...and I am a word person! My husband and I planned our wedding in 2 months, not leaving much time to search for entertainment. We knew exactly what we wanted though and passed up quite a few options because the one thing I was a little Bridezilla about was this. And if I couldn't have exactly what I wanted...I didn't want anything. We accidentally stumbled upon John the week before our wedding. I couldn't believe my ears, the instant John started to warm up his vocals. HE was exactly what I had been looking for. I NEEDED him to play at my wedding. I didn't care that it was 8 days away and that he was probably booked. I sent my husband over first but I couldn't help myself. I introduced myself in the most honest way I knew how, "Hi, this may sound strange but I have been searching for you for a long time." Oddly enough John didn't seem scared! He suggested we email him regarding our plans and I did. After some correspondence and with great luck (and a super understanding boss), John was able to free himself for our special day. My world was perfect now and I was the happiest bride to be! Everyone who attended our wedding had heard me talk about this incredible musician for a whole week and had no idea why I was as happy as I was until they were all able to witness his magic for themselves. My husband had given me a complete fairy tale wedding that was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed..but there was not a person, young or old, that was not completely WOW'd by John. He completed my fairy tale! Our guests were in awe of him and spent most of the night with smiles on their faces listening to him sing. I would 1,000% suggest using him for any occasion! He creates an amazing atmosphere without any effort, is extremely easy to work with, communicates well and is a gem! Do not hesitate if you are even thinking about hiring him. WE LOVE JOHN!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Allene · Married on 09/20/2014

I can't say enough about John. He recently played and sang at our garden wedding. He posessed all the qualities we were looking for. His professionalism, flexibility, communication style and of course his music exceeded our anticipation. Right from the beginning, John was very willing to listen to our needs and ideas and gave his expert opinions without intrusion or adversity. His large repetoire of music choices made it easy for us to choose the most appropriate and enjoyable music piece for each part of our wedding.
    The ultimate compliment came from our many guests who came up to me and John too, to let us know how much they enjoyed his music and how it made the day so much fun.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2014

John was absolutely amazing!!! He sang my father daughter dance during my wedding! =) Such a beautiful performance by a gifted performer!!! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!! Thanks John!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Hope · Married on 08/28/2014

John was amazing!
    I had so many people comment on what a great atmosphere he set at our cocktail hour with his beautiful remarkable talent and laid back acoustic music.
    He also provided beautiful, romantic moments at my ceremony, including playing a special song at my request that brought tears to many people’s eyes :)
    John was the epitome of professionalism, being one of the first there to setup, but never intrusive or in the way. I highly recommend using him for your event, he is worth every penny.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Kim · Married on 08/24/2014

John performed at my daughter's wedding on Sunday August 24, 2014. He was absolutely wonderful!!!! His singing and guitar playing was simply outstanding and made her day so very special. John went above and beyond what was expected (entertaining the guests for over an hour due to makeup and hair taking a bit longer than expected). I would highly recommend him for any occasion. He will light up your festivities for certain!!!!!

Kim Kohler

Sent on 08/26/2014

John made my day perfect . He is an amazing musician who went completely above and beyond . He was so helpful in answering all my questions from how the ceremony should go/flow to when he should start playing and what I'd like him to play . Etc . I can not recommend him enough !!!! You will not be disappointed !!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Renee · event on: 07/04/2014

Working with John was fantastic! He was flexible, professional, and easy to work with. He played songs we had requested of him and also came up with his own set list which was creative and which the whole crowd enjoyed! He's a great entertainer and knows how to work a crowd which was something we really wanted! I would highly recommend John for your wedding or next event!

• User4595780 · event on: 06/29/2014

John graciously agreed to participate in a fundraising concert I put together this past summer. He co-ordinated with the other band that was playing that night, helped promote the event on social media, and was super professional and easy going the whole time. Everyone who came loved his music, which was a mix of covers and original songs. I still have people comment on how great he was, even months later. I describe his music as a mix of Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, and John Mayer. Fun, easy going music, with personality and a bit of humor thrown in now and again. I highly recommend him for weddings (I booked him for mine this coming April!) or any other event.

Lindsay · Married on 07/27/2013

John was the perfect addition to our wedding day! He is incredibly talented and created an amazing atmosphere for our guests. John worked with me to find the perfect mix of songs for our ceremony. He went above and beyond anything I could have asked for and I can not thank him enough!!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jeff · event on: 04/13/2013

John played the night at our Coffeehouse (Cafe' con Dios), and it was an incredible night! He's an extremely talented singer/songwriter/musician, and has a great personality as well. I highly recommend him!

Betsy · Married on 12/29/2011

He was absolutely wonderful! He is amazingly talented and makes any occasion special

Kate · Married on 12/29/2011

Your search is over - John is pleasure to know and a wonderfully multifaceted talent. John performed during our ceremony. My only regret was having him not perform at our cocktail hour and reception as well. He is very skillful and brings warmth to all his performances, creating just the right feel.

Betty · event on: 10/08/2011

John Ciambrello played his guitar and sang at my mothers memorial service. His music was beautiful, spiritual and added so much to the church service. He continued to bring a sense of peace and acceptance throughout her celebration of life luncheon. I have enjoyed his talents in a number of venues and admire him immensely as both a performer and wonderful human being. His talent for both writing and performing are unending. He has brought both comfort and joy to all.

Cathy · Married on 09/16/2006

There is nothing but good here! John played at my sons wedding and did very well and is a friend. I encourage everyone to use his services whenever possible and Im sure he will be professional in every way.