Confetti Productions Reviews

22 Reviews for Confetti Productions

• Caine

Caine · Married on 09/07/2019

Krystie and associates

She was amazing! She helped coordinate everything! Helped with anything and everything! They were fantastic, our day would not have been so smooth without her!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2018

Kyrstie rocks! (literally) lol She's great, kept everyone dancing all night! Gave her the list of what not to play, and she pretty much handled the rest. Emceed from beginning of reception to the end. (4 hours) Great value too!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Chris · Married on 10/12/2017

The staff at Confetti were absolutely a delight to work with for my wedding. There were zero issues. They even stepped up and orchestrated when needed. Again, I can’t tell you how much we appreciated their services. I recommend them without hesitation

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

Kyrstie and her team did such an amazing job for us! She had our wedding guests dancing all night!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Cortney · Married on 05/20/2017

Kyrstie is extremely helpful, organized, nice and kept everything moving. My husband and I were not once stressed about anything. We were thrilled to have her at our wedding; it was absolutely perfect! Thank you Kyrstie for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Marie · Married on 12/22/2016

Kyrstie was so great to work with! She did our ceremony and reception and the music was great. She definitely nailed our tastes. I talked with a few DJ's that were highly rated on Wedding Wire, but there was no value better than Confetti Productions. One of the things that stood out to me the most was how helpful Kyrstie was on the day of the wedding. While I was in full party mode, she made sure to remind me of the time so we didn't miss doing the bouquet or garter toss. I highly recommend!

Kiley · Married on 09/17/2016

Kyrstie is absolutely amazing. She mixes and reads the crowd really well. I had MANY (too many to count) guests tell me she was the best DJ they've seen after the wedding. Everyone from the older crowd to the younger crowd complimented her. I would also note that I have very picky guests. Some of them even told me a wedding would not be complete without a live band and they still loved kyrstie! I wouldn't recommend you to anyone but Confetti Productions.

Scott · Married on 09/10/2016

Wow, where do I start with Kyrstie and the rest of her crew. They were phenomenal. As most of you can imagine, weddings can be a bit frantic and setup/plans can change the day of. Kyrstie played it cool and adapted to anything that came her way.
    I had multiple guests ask me for her contact info and tell me she put on the best wedding dance party they had ever been too.
    Once the dancing started for the night my wife and I turned around and in less than 1 song the entire dance floor was packed - and it stayed that way ALL night long.
    Can't thank her and her team enough - they did such an excellent job and I am already excited for the next wedding I go to where they are working.
    5 stars doesn't do them justice!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Alissa · Married on 08/07/2016

Kyrstie was amazing to work with from day one when planning my wedding in August of 2016! The service that was provided allowed us to enjoy our special day without having to worry about the day running smoothly. Everything was taken care of from planning and preparation to small things throughout the day...not to mention the amazing assortment of music that kept my friends and family dancing until the last minute! I would, and have, recommended Confetti to my family and friends, as well as using them in the future for other events. Love, love, love Confetti!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Abby · Married on 08/06/2016

Kyrstie and her partner did an amazing job for us!! We would recommend them to anyone. They were talented, professional, and obviously experienced. They made the planning process simple and coordinated so well with our other vendors on the big day. Many of our guests commented after the wedding about how great they felt the DJ was and that they were impressed. And on top of everything, Confetti Productions is so affordable. We were married out of town in Donnelly, and their travel fees were very reasonable. We got quotes and met with a lot of DJs... I can tell you they are the best value in town hands down!

• I

Isabella · Married on 07/22/2016

Kyrstie was absolutely AMAZING. Confetti Productions was the most affordable DJ that we found and they provided excellent service. Kyrstie was responsive and receptive to any ideas we had. She also gave us lots of advice and suggestions that made our day even better. Finally, I was so thankful for the day-of organization and management. She took care of everything in regards to timing and fluidity of the ceremony and reception, allowing me to relax and focus on the wedding. I believe we had the basic package, and yet we were so pleased with the service we were provided and the time Kyrstie put in to make our wedding perfect. I would recommend Kyrstie and Confetti Productions to anyone!

• Yvette

Yvette · Married on 09/12/2015

Such a great husband and wife team. There is no way these guys can come off offensive or unprofessional. They did such a great job coordinating, timing, and coordinating. I didn't feel pressured or pushed to do something. In any case a formal wasn't done, they improvised!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Peggy · Married on 06/27/2015

Kirsten was awesome, she kept the party going and people on the dance floor. People danced all night and had a blast. We had a ton of comments in the days following the wedding about how much fun it was. In large part thanks to the music and the party vibe of the night. She was very professional but still made the night so much fun.

Sent on 07/08/2015

They were amazing to work with! Quick to respond to questions, helpful ideas, always on time and played a great variety of music!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Josh and Kyrstie were amazing to work with. They are so kind and professional. I would recommend them over and over again. It was a wonderful experience working with them.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Becky · Married on 03/29/2014

Was nothing but pleased with their service. Had numerous guests compliment the choice of DJ and request their information for later dates

Sent on 04/09/2014

My DJ did an amazing job! She was ALWAYS available and easy to work with. She was very professional and fun to work with. Honestly, my wedding would not have been the same without her. She pretty much served as my event planner as well as my DJ( my event planner was not reliable). She stepped up and made sure things happened the way they should and the way I wanted them. She was AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Kyrstie was absolutely amazing at my wedding. Not only did she do an incredible job with my music, but she took on other roles as well and was a life saver! I would recommend her to anyone. She is very professional and reliable. She is also very sweet and fun.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2013

Very wonderful. Got the time to know what we wanted

Sent on 04/21/2014

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Kyrstie at Confetti Productions did a fantastic job with my wedding. She served as our DJ and Day of Coordinator. She was very professional, she was very cost efficient and had expert advice on ideas we were on the fence about. She was easy to work with and very flexible on the day of, she was very thorough on our wedding day and kept the ceremony and reception running smooth.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Erin · Married on 10/18/2014

A few small announcements were missed. But nothing that threw off the flow of the wedding. They were willing to work with is on some stranger requests and were extremely nice and helpful. I would use confetti again in a second.

Sent on 10/24/2014