Confetti Reviews

Confetti 5
Confetti 6
Confetti 7

Pat · Married on 09/04/2010

As my son's garden wedding drew closer(I was the wedding planner), I started to panic that everything was not coming together the way it should. I went to Confetti and talked to Barbara about flowers, and was so impressed with her I asked her to run the wedding day(as well as do the flowers). She asked me about my ideas on flowers, and listened very carefully. Later, she sent pictures asking which arrangements I liked.I knew exactly what I wanted in style and color,and I knew she would do it.Barbara straightened out all the problems that the caterer had created, starting with the rentals, and put together a well-coordinated effort that flowed perfectly from the ceremony to the reception;she did it all! I sat back and enjoyed the day.She also created the most beautiful bouquets imaginable,with all the coordinating flowers for the bridal party. Nothing, though, compared to the environment she created with tulle, garlands of baby's breath, and a stunning cascade of roses and lisianthus on the wedding arch-except, maybe for the continuation of that design with fabric and flowers, throughout the reception tent.
    Confetti does it all! I wish I had found Barbara at the beginning of the planning. My job would have been so much easier!

Sent on 09/18/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2010

Working with the ladies of Confetti made my special day that much more relaxing. Having already worked with Barbara on my bridal shower centerpieces, I know she would do a phenominal job. Her professionalism and flexibility are unmatched by other vendors I interviewed. When I presented her with a budget, she simply told me what I would be able to afford and how we could make it look fabulous.

It was comforting to know that she was there to help me with all the details of the wedding. We not only had her provide the centerpieces for all our tables, but the placecard table, bathroom hospitality basket, bouquets, boutineers, church decorations, and even a candy table which my guests loved!

If you need someone that is willing to help you get off on the right foot, give you a little direction for your wedding and be flexible to work around your desires, this is the company to do it with. From the beginning they did everything they could to make my day as stress free as possible. I knew it would turn out gorgeous and I wasn't worried at all.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Alicia · Married on 10/10/2009

I was never one of those women who could say they dreamed about their wedding all of their life because I was too busy living it! So, when it became time to plan my wedding, I needed lots of help. Confetti was there to assist me in every way imaginable. Barbara, the owner, accompanied me to our venue to check out the outdoor setup where our ceremony was to be held as well as indoors where the reception would be. She recommended what types of flowers would be in season during our October wedding and what locations at the venue should have flowers aside from the tables. The only thought I had on the subject was that I wanted lots of color. Why else get married in the fall? I LOVE color, but didn't want it to look like a traditional fall theme. Honestly, I had no idea what would look good and satisfy my need for vibrant color at the same time. Barbara helped me to choose all the colors & coordinating flowers while staying within my budget, which was extremely important, since my husband and I paid for everything ourselves. The staff at Confetti were extremely patient with me. I was able to choose the ribbon & flowers I wanted put on our cake as well as the ribbon to wrap my bouquet. I printed many photos from wedding websites, most of which were quite contradictory to one another. Barbara and her staff helped me to make sense of it all and narrow down what I really wanted. They made suggestions for linen colors that would match my color theme and worked with me to incorporate the items I wanted to make myself to add my personal touch on "the day." In the end, despite my over thinking and indecisiveness, everything was amazing. I'm glad I went with Confetti!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Donna · Married on 10/15/2016

We'd give Confetti ten stars if it was possible. We started working with Barbara at Confetti the day after our original choice of florist was unable to meet with us. She was awesome with planning - the bride/groom didn't know what they wanted at the onset, but Barbara guided them through the choices. She made sure that the bride/groom were aware of their choices and knowledgeable about flower options. And she suggested multiple ways to keep costs reasonable and under control. Later, when viewing the protoypes, she tweaked them to the couple's satisfaction. Best of all, the wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. She didn't miss anything - no detail was omitted. And through all of this she was absolutely a delight to work with. A job very well done.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Barbara at Confetti was a pleasure! She understood the importance of our budget and provided options which fit our needs/wants perfectly. Barbara even went to the venue beforehand to make sure that what we picked out made sense in the room setting. All bouquets were absolutely stunning and I would definitely recommend Confetti!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Michele · Married on 08/02/2014

Confetti did an amazing job with the flowers for my recent wedding. We met 3 florists and they were by far the best. Barbara and Georgina were both very accessible and easy to work with. We had an initial consultation and then went again for a "prototype" meeting where they put together sample arrangements to show you in advance of the event. They did my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, church arrangements, boutonnieres for all the guys, a corsage, and cocktail hour/reception centerpieces. All of the flowers exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was perfect. Barbara even suggested that to save money, we could use the bridesmaid bouquets as reception centerpieces (something I hadn't even thought about). They personally delivered everywhere on schedule the day of the wedding. They also had some extra flowers so put some additional arrangements around our reception venue (e.g., flowers in the bathrooms). Overall, I highly recommend Confetti!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/26/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Confetti! I came to Barbara very short notice (about 3 weeks before my wedding) and she was very flexible and willing to accommodate my needs. I had an idea of what I was looking for, but to help me make some final decisions she showed me pictures of past weddings and even took some flowers out and put together a mini bouquet so I could get a visual.

The biggest selling point with choosing Confetti is the fact that they will set up all of your things for you. I found that many other florists will not touch any item that does not belong to them. Confetti set up not only the centerpieces they provided, but also the table numbers next to the centerpieces, candles, picture frames, and place cards. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Shelley · Married on 09/28/2013

Barbara and her team did an outstanding job. I must admit I am pretty particular with the floral arrangements, the set up and look of the room, the table coverings, etc. Confetti did a spectacular job. I had only the finest compliments from my guests. After experimenting with different flowers and arrangements Barbara just got it perfectly. When I saw the room all set up I was simply overwhelmed and delighted. The chuppah was one of the prettiest I have seen. Barbara also made an adorable garland for the flower girl and decorated her basket, and the bouquets were gorgeous . I can't say enough about how wonderful Confetti is.
    I highly recommend them .

Sent on 10/01/2013

John · Married on 08/25/2012

Confetti was fantastic. Even from the beginning, when we initially looked at florists, Barbara/Confetti was the only florist who truly prepared for the meeting and went above and beyond in working with us to create our vision. While other florists told us our ideas wouldn't work, Barbara embraced our ideas and enhanced them. After we had decided on a basic floral concept, Barbara really ran with our idea, incorporating her own creativity while respecting our vision.

On our wedding day, everything turned out wonderfully. The Chuppah specifically was even more beautiful than we had ever imagined. She communicated very well with the venue and their planner such that we did not have to worry about logistics.

We did have to take off points for responsiveness as on more than one occasion we had emailed her without getting a response. However, we had no issues getting in touch with Confetti via phone, so ultimately this did not cause any issues.

Overall, we would not hesitate to recommend Confetti. They are very creative and made our wedding more beautiful and unique than we had even imagined.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Alyssa Vaccaro · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding

Barbara and the confetti team were amazing! They did a great job helping me achieve my vision. Very patient, responsive and will help you stay within your budget.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Confetti 8
    Confetti 9

Barb and her team at Confetti were just outstanding. The floral arrangements they provided for my wedding were incredible! Not only were they beautiful but they were fresh, well designed, and smelled wonderful. Barb went out of her way to make sure our questions were answered and even offered to meet with my mother since I lived out of state. She was very helpful with providing ideas and concepts for the flowers, which was very helpful since I didn't know what I was even looking for besides some basic color schemes. The flowers that day were perfect, thanks Confetti!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Donna · Married on 10/11/2014

From the start I could tell that Barbara had plenty of experience with brides. She was patient, and listened and looked at all my daughters pictures. She was very knowledgeable gave suggestions when needed. All the flowers we absolutely gorgeous!
    Barbara and her staff were very easy to work with, very pleasant and accommodating.
    Our guests kept asking where did the flowers come from they are beautiful.
    Confetti also did some pipe and drape for us, which was exactly what my daughter imagined it would be. Barbara worked with our venue to create a magnificent image for my daughters wedding. We highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/24/2013

Confetti worked with us to create a package of flowers and decor for our wedding. She understood the look we wanted and worked with us through a few revisions to create centerpieces, bouquets, etc that fit our style. While flowers weren't a major part of our wedding, we wanted to have a vendor we could trust and rely on. There were a few logistical issues on the wedding day itself, but Confetti was able to work around them and made an extra trip back to our venue to sort out final details. Overall we thought they did a great job, were professional and are a top wedding vendor to work with.

Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Barbara and the job she and her staff did for my daughter's wedding in August. The flowers -- both the centerpieces and the personal bouquets -- were simply spectacular! Everyone was wowed; some said they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen at an event. They also were obviously of very good quality as they lasted an unbelievably long time after the wedding. Barbara was terrific -- warm, lovely, and fun to work with. My daughter and I got our concept for the flowers from some photos of another affair Barbara had done previously, that she showed us on her computer screen. (FYI, she is very computer savvy, which is a big help, as she will compile all the pictures of what you like into a folder for your event, and you will both be able to refer to it as decisions are made.)

We expanded on the original idea and decided to shop for particular containers to hold the centerpieces. Barbara was very patient in advising me and counseling me along the way as to how many of these containers I needed to buy and in what sizes. In the eleventh hour I got concerned that the centerpieces not wind up looking too skimpy, and Barbara made sure that they were quite ample!! She also created an absolutely beautiful chupah based on a photo I provided.

For the sake of full disclosure I will add that it sometimes took a little effort to get a response from Barbara, because she is very busy, but if I was persistent she always came through and never acted like I was too demanding. Also, because she is busy it makes sense, if you can, to put the details of your decisions in writing. I noticed that our final contract didn't include every change we had agreed to and needed to be supplemented. But as soon as I caught the errors they were corrected and the final product was seriously SO far beyond what we had hoped for that it was just thrilling! I highly recommend Confetti, and will be delighted to use them again!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Christine · Married on 07/20/2013

Barbara and the entire staff at Confetti clearly love their work! even though we had record heat for the event, the centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres were all fabulous. She really listened to the bride's ideas and captured them in her work. The staff at confetti also helped with the set up - even our little extra personal touches - they didn't just drop off the flowers and leave!

We did have to revise our original budget, hence the 4star value rating, but we totally got what we asked for!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

Barbara from Confetti was extremely patient and always willing to recapture, and adapt my vision as a bride and evolve and refine what I was picturing and did everything in her power to make it happen and make it come to life. I definitely was a type A very detail oriented bride and Barbara could more than handle it and helped me to navigate my flowers and decor and very specific requests that I had. Barbara was invested in capturing my dreams within my budget and worked with me to do everything she could within that! Barbara is a great choice for someone who goes beyond just flowers and does all decor and has a wide range of talents.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    Confetti 10
    Confetti 11
    Confetti 12
    Confetti 13

Everyone at Confetti worked to make my day truly special. The ladies were very responsive and able to make my wedding day plans work out beautifully. We were married in a Greek Orthodox Church; and my florist actually worked through some very important points with the Priest, such as the allowed decorations and traditions. In addition, I was gifted with a beautiful altar arrangement that adorns our pictures! and delicate rose petals to throw after the ceremony! My bouquet was more delicate, intricate, plump and beautiful than I could imagine; and fulfilled my blush pink and gold color dream. My Bridesmaids' bouquets were very pretty. The corsages and boutonnieres were bigger and better than I expected and stood out well. I was so very pleasantly surprised by our cake's decoration! It was very very elegant and beautiful. My venue actually recommended my florist; and the centerpieces were situated and presented well - with fresh and ample arrangements. I enjoyed the prototype meetings and discussion about flowers with Confetti. Thank you, Confetti!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Julie · Married on 10/27/2012

Confetti made absolutely beautiful centerpieces and my bouquet - I loved working with Barbara. She seemed to read my mind and was very helpful with suggesting local flowers that would be in season, and suggested ways to keep our costs down. Everyone loved our flowers and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet. We decided a day before the wedding that we wanted to big pots of mums to sit outside and Confetti were flexible and were able to provide them with no problem. They are also a very good value for the CT area, and they provided lots of pictures of previous weddings which was really helpful inspiration. I would recommend Confetti to any couple!

Sent on 11/08/2012

After my first meeting with Barb I knew we would hire Confetti for our wedding flowers. I had met with another florist and even after I told my budget she still gave me a quote over budget. Barb basically outlined what the cost of the personal flowers would be and then subtracted that from our total budget to estimate the centerpiece cost for each table. I liked that she wasn't trying to push certain floral choices on us but rather told us what we could get for our budget. I also liked that they were willing to set up pretty much anything we wanted at our venue even if it wasn't décor they were involved with (i.e., escort cards, card box, etc.). This put my mind at ease, especially since we didn't hire a day of coordinator, that everything would be set up how I envisioned. I absolutely loved the bouquets Barb and team put together. They were so close to my inspiration pics, in fact they were better! Barb was wonderful to work with, easy to talk to, organized, professional and incredibly talented. Our lantern and floral centerpieces were just beautiful. I highly recommend Confetti for all of your floral and decoration needs.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/28/2012

My flowers were everything i had envisioned. Confetti truly captured my vision and took the time to understand my style. I was so pleased with all the centerpieces and i received many compliments from my guests. I highly recommend using Confetti!!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2013

Barbara and Confetti Inc. did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding in May. The bouquets were beautiful and were better than I thought they would come out. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and personable. They were very organized and offered helpful information when planning for the flowers. Great experience with them.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Alexa · Married on 02/14/2009

4.2
      3.5

We were very pleased with Confetti's work, but we still haven't received the invoice, a month after the wedding!

Sent on 03/10/2009

Erika · Married on 06/14/2014

2.0
      3.0

Barbara was a pleasure to work with in designing our centerpieces. She was very flexible in making changes to the floral arrangements after we did the demo. The bride and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. The centerpieces were breathtaking. The only issue we had was with the delivery of the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They were delivered an hour later than was scheduled which threw us off schedule an hour and we had to start our wedding late.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Confetti's reply:

We sincerely apologize to Erika for the delayed delivery of her personal flowers. We had an issue with the hotel being unable to locate the bride’s room number, which added to our delay, but we were also unusually behind schedule that day. We pride ourselves on service and strive to always arrive slightly earlier than stated delivery times and this day was an exception. But we certainly appreciate your otherwise great review, Erika, thank you!

3.8
      3.5

Barb was very creative about staying within our admittedly small budget. She was extremely quick and responsive about sending proposals after each revision process (corresponding, meeting, prototype, etc). Yet​ each time the proposal changed in ways we hadn't discussed - sometimes we reused ceremony flowers here, sometimes cake bouquet vases moved over there - and ​each change brought with it a new fee or up-sell tacked on. It was just $50 here, $200 there, but that eventually put us over budget. We also had to make an unannounced $1k+ payment​ following one of the meetings (after we ​paid our initial deposit, but before the remaining balance was due - an odd in-between time) resulting in an awkward scenario where my Mom felt pressured to pay on my behalf, which was not how we were planning to finance the flowers.

The flowers photographed beautifully on the very hot wedding day, but the bouquet flowers all had dead edges​ on arrival​, and my maid of honor had to swap her bouquet with one of the bridesmaid's because the flowers were just too embarrassingly droopy. I'm sure the guests neither noticed nor cared, but it was disappointing.

Overall my husband and I just had a very uneasy experience working with Confetti, from being aggressively "encouraged" to change rental vendors and sign up with Confetti's neighbor vendor across the street, to being somewhat sneakily and continuously upsold, not to mention the disappointing outcome on the day of. However, if you have a large budget to work with I believe Barb can create some really creative pieces - she definitely knows her stuff - and the process did feel very organized, which was appreciated.

Sent on 08/14/2016

3.8
      3.5

I booked with Confetti pretty early in my 1.5year wedding planning process.
    We were really impressed with Barbara and her staff.
    The only down fall is having a protype too far before the wedding. We had it around January and our wedding was august. We had changed alot from the first meeting by the time the wedding came around and alot got lost in translation. I think it was just bad luck for us. They had lost notes we had given them at the meeting and had to give them the same info twice. The day of the wedding, flowers were made that we didnt need and some fell apart. i was not happy with my bouquet and later said something to Barbara.
    She does do awesome work and would recommend her just make sure EVERYTHING IS CLEAR before the wedding day

Sent on 08/26/2012