Confetti Reviews

Confetti 5
Confetti 6
Confetti 7

vicki · Married on 09/01/2016

The floral arrangements were EXQUISITE, the selection of flowers were perfect, the boutonnieres and bouquets were stunning and best of all, it was SUCH a pleasure to work with Barbara. When I needed to modify things based on budget or style preference Barbara catered to it all and she and her staff were always easy to reach.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2016

The flowers at my wedding were even better than I ever could have imagined! I admitted to Barbara that I didn't know ANYTHING about flowers, but sent her some photos and she recreated it perfectly. In the last meeting, after completely changing everything we had planned in our centerpieces, she was more than accomadting. We went to the the walk-in and literally picked out "exactly" the flowers I wanted in the centerpiece.

My bridal bouquet took my own breath away. It's the one thing I keep going back to when people ask about the wedding. It was absolutley stunning. While it's the trend to do tiny baby's breath bouquet's lately, I'm glad I had Confetti design a beautiful, giant, colorful, bridal bouquet.

Another thing I loved about working with Barbara was how she frequently made suggestions of areas I could save money on. She knew my budget, she understood my vision, and presented me with options and ways that I could stick to that budget, such a repurposing the bridemaids bouquets as four of the table's centerpieces and using our own containers rather than renting hers.

I'd highly recommend the floral services from Barbara at Confetti!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Janie · Married on 08/19/2016

The whole team at Confetti LLC did an amazing job for my wedding. Barbara was so helpful at our initial consultation, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions. They were quick to respond to any questions and send a proposal. I can't even begin to say how beautiful the bouquets were. I changed my idea a couple times throughout the process and they worked with me to give me exactly what I had in mind. I've received so many compliment from guests and people who saw pictures about how lovely the flowers were. Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Megan · Married on 07/22/2016

I would highly recommend Barbara and her team to any bride. The creativity, attention to detail and final results are out of this world. I was not a details bride and didn't come in with a lot of examples and yet Barbara was able to understand my vision and bring it to life. It was wonderful working with Confetti

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2016

When planning our wedding, my Fiance and I wanted to keep our decor really rustic. Therefore we knew that our flowers couldn't be typical "flowers" but instead a mixture of foliage/greenery and flowers. Since this wasn't a "typical" wedding flower style, we were a little nervous that we wouldn't be able to find a company that could create exactly what we wanted. However, after working with Barbara and Georgina from Confetti, we knew we weren't going to be disappointed! When the flowers arrived at my hotel room (before the wedding), I literally almost cried! They looked EXACTLY how we wanted them to look! My bouquet was unbelievable!! It had succulents, white roses, eucalyptus, lotus pods, etc... I couldn't have asked for anything more! All of my bridesmaids' bouquets were smaller versions of my bouquet and they all turned out awesome as well! I loved all of the bouquets SO much that I am currently drying them all out so that I can keep them forever! If you're getting married (or planning an event) and you need a company to supply your flowers, then I HIGHLY recommend Confetti! I can't say enough great things about the company and about Barbara and Georgina!!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • katie

katie · Married on 04/23/2016

I'm so glad I chose Confetti for my wedding flowers. Barbara was so informative and prompt with everything starting with the proposal. Everything looked exactly like the pictures. I had my centerpieces, bouquets, and flower crown delivered to 3 different places on my wedding day - everything arrived on time and were absolutely beautiful! I even added a few hydrangea plants 2 days before the wedding with Barbara's recommendation. My guests raved about how pretty the flowers looked all night. Even one of my guests said my bridal bouquet was "perfection"!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Barbara and her team at Confetti did an amazing job seeing my vision for my wedding. I had met her at a wedding show and immediately I could tell she would work within my budget and had a good sense of understanding my vision.
    Throughout the process I constantly changed my mind about things and each time I did, her and her team would change my contract easily and continued to ask me if I was happy. They were so easy to work with and never gave me a hard time about changing things last minute. When the original price was a but over our budget, Barbara gave me options to help lower the cost. I really appreciated that because I feel like not all florists are willing to do that.
    The flowers at our wedding were beyond beautiful. She found me the exact coral garden roses I wanted and paired them with so many other beautiful flowers to make all the colors I wanted go together. They are extremely gifted at what they do and I really appreciated them giving me ideas and suggestions when I wasn't sure what flowers or colors would go together.
    At our initial meeting, Barbara was able to pull up other wedding sand events she had done to show me examples of the color scheme or the centerpieces she was speaking about. This also really helped me get a visual of what was possible and helped me plan better.
    To help us further, Barbara even put us in contact with a linen rental place, tied ribbon around our centerpieces, cocktail tables, and sweetheart table. Not only is she a florist, but she is an event planner who knows how to make things look beautiful!!
    The team at Confetti are extremely professional, organized and extremely talented! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

I originally saw Barbara's designs at a bridal show at Dolce Norwalk. I was immediately impressed and knew that I had to book her for my wedding. Barbara and her team were so easy to work with from start to finish. She was flexible and kept the decor and flowers true to my vision. I can honestly say that when I saw everything on my wedding day, I was floored. Everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! They did a fantastic job, and I can honestly say you need to look no further for gorgeous arrangements and decor. Fabulous!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Confetti events and florists was very responsive to our needs and changing requests. For example, on her wedding day, my daughter wanted a change to the flowers on her bouquet. They took care of it right away and saved the day.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2014

I got married on 10-12-14. I had met Barbra (who is the owner) at The Fox hill inn at wedding show. After meeting and talking with Barbra about different ideas for my wedding i knew I had to go with her! What I loved the most about confetti is how I had this image in my head of what I wanted my wedding to look like and when talking with Barbra and her staff they really made that image come to life and stayed in by budget. The day of the wedding it was so nice to see Georgina ( Barbara's right hand women) who dropped off the personal flowers to us. When I saw my beautiful bouquet,all my bridesmaids bouquets, and personal flowers it became so real to me.
    The flowers at the church were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. When we got to The Fox Hill everything looked so beautiful and just what I had envisioned. I would recommend Confetti to any bride that has a vision of what they want because I guarantee Barbra and her team will make it happen for you!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Haley · Married on 10/03/2014

I discovered Confetti at bridal fair the year prior, Barbara was an easy sell. I went into wedding planning with no clue what colors or kinds of flowers I wanted. My husband being a US Navy Sailor, we wanted a nautical theme. Confetti's staff assisted me to find a vision of what I wanted my venue to look like. I provided rough ideas for centerpieces and Barbara's creative genius took my rough draft to an amazing final piece, more than I could have expected. They were extremely accommodating, changing the seating assignment cards the night before with no hesitation as I made adjustments. My emails and phone calls were answered promptly. I would without question use Confetti for any future events I will have.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Christine · Married on 09/21/2014

Barb Nelson, the owner of Confetti, was a tremendous asset to our wedding. She was open to ideas, gave guidance when needed and was great to work with!! Her flowers are beautiful and the results far exceeded our expectations. Barb and her staff also went beyond providing flowers. They also worked with us in coordinating the place cards. I got the impression that details are their business nothing is more important than giving you exactly what you want!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Roseann · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot begin to tell you how hard Barbara and her staff worked to make my daughter's wedding dream come true! The flowers were more than anyone expected- our guests were in awe as they viewed all of the beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. The Bridal bouqet was exquisite as the bridesmaids and mothers flowers. She also provided services beyond her floral expertise that helped take some stress from all of us!
    Barbara and her staff were so professional and more than easy to work with and everything went seamless. I cannot thanks Barbara and her staff enough and would recommend her services to anyone who wants a spectacular event!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Ana · Married on 05/30/2014

Barbara did an outstanding job on the flowers for my wedding. When I first met with her, I didn't have a very good idea of what I wanted, but her questions helped me make a plan. She was also very accommodating in terms of my budget; she was happy to work with me and create a package that met my price point without trying to push any extras on me. Everything was delivered on time on my wedding day and I couldn't be happier when I saw the flowers. We got many compliments about the bouquets! They were absolutely stunning: beautiful colors, nice full shape. My daughter was my flower girl and she looked beautiful with the head wreath put together by Confetti's staff. Barbara and her staff are delightful to work with and I highly recommend Confetti for weddings and similar events.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Diane · Married on 05/24/2014

Get ready to work with a professional who listens to your ideas and creates what you are looking for! The quality of their work was exceptional, every detail was professional and beautiful. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were filled with the most beautiful flowers, and the wrapping of the bouquets was seamless and highly functional. This vendor was my favorite to work with, giving the most value in the product delivered for the price, as I think of all the vendors we worked with on this wedding day! No disappointments with Confetti!

Sent on 05/28/2014

I loved working with Confetti. My bouquets came out beautiful and working with Barbara was great, she was able to take my vision and execute it exactly as I imagined.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/29/2014

Confetti Flowers created our exact vision for our wedding day. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Elena · Married on 10/11/2013

WONDERFUL SERVICE AND FLOWERS. I loved everything about my flowers and they were timely and easy to work with. They follow up with everything and confirm details many times to avoid errors. Friendly and great to work with. Did not have to worry about anything with this vendor.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Confetti florists did a beautiful job on our bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. We showed them images of bouquets I liked and they were able to use the images as inspiration but created their own masterpieces. I didn't want to put my bouquet down at the wedding! My mom and I met the staff at a bridal expo where they displayed a wide variety of arrangements which showed off their many talents. We had seen a lot of other florists that day but when mom who is a gardener came across Confetti she was instantly wowed by them. A friend is planning on using them for her daughter's bridal shower. We highly recommend using the friendly, creative and professional people at Confetti!!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Damon · Married on 06/20/2013

Ok so don't be single minded and think they only do flowers, my wife wanted the names for the seating written on a mirror in leu of place cards and we had to revise it about 2 times. The center pieces were exceptional all on there own. I would tell if you need ANYTHING for party's, birthdays, wedding, functions, Bar mitzvah's this is the one stop shop! Go check them out......thanks Barb and team!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Barbara and her team at Confetti were just the best! They were so wonderful to work with and made the whole process completely stree-free. The end result were the most beautiful flowers on my wedding day...just as we had discussed, envisioned, and hoped for! Thank you Confetti!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

I absolutely loved working with Barb and Georgina from Confetti. Not only was Barb exceptional at helping me pick out just the right arrangements, she also executed what we agreed on flawlessly. Confetti made our day perfect and stress free by taking all of the elements to be placed on our table and setting up the room perfectly. The personal flowers were flawless and lasted for days and days after our wedding day. If you are looking to work with someone who truly knows what they are doing and does it exceptionally well and makes it easier on you, then absolutely go with Confetti.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Barb at Confetti did such a fantastic job on our flowers! She was very thorough and made an effort to understand exactly what I wanted, and captured the vision I had perfectly. She offers a centerpiece mock up appointment, where she makes up several versions that seem to go with the ideas you have discussed, and then you get to pick and choose flowers until they are perfect. My bouquet was stunning, and everyone absolutely loved the centerpieces as well; I actually had people coming up to me during the wedding to tell me how beautiful they were. She also offered ways that we could source our own vases to cut costs. I would wholeheartedly recommend Confetti to any bride!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Joan · Married on 06/15/2012

Wedding services provided was very professional and of high quality with a "can do attitude". In stressful times of putting our wedding plan together Confetti, LLC team were the right partners.

Sent on 11/07/2012

brian · Married on 10/17/2010

Barbara and her team are A #1. The best!

Sent on 11/18/2010