Concord Flower Shop Reviews

9 | Concord, MA

9 Reviews for Concord Flower Shop

Jenny · Married on 09/06/2015

Julie was both very professional and completely lovely. She was incredibly responsive and on top of every detail. She captured exactly what I was looking for from my bouquets from only vague descriptions of my vision and a few photos from Pinterest. She came up with a clever way to match the light-colored flowers I wanted for my hair with the bright, bold, late summer colors I wanted for my bouquets. Everything was delivered in perfect condition and it all held up amazingly for hours outside in the heat. I had a great experience with Concord Flower Shop. I'm glad for the opportunity to support my local flower shop, and I'm incredibly happy with the product they provided and the whole experience of working with them.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/16/2015

We first met with Julie who was super friendly and helped us with all our questions. We told her that we wanted orange and other bright colors and flowers that would hold up in late August heat. We were also getting married at the Lyman Estate and wanted something that would fit in with the elegant vibe of the setting. Julie did a wonderful job giving us ideas and making sure we had thought through everything. She and Helen were responsive when we called or emailed. The day of, the flowers were amazing. The flowers were bright, looked fresh and the arrangements were gorgeous. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were unique and looked great with the dresses. Our guests all commented on how the arrangements fit so well with the setting, just what we wanted! We could not be happier with the services provided. Even better, the price quoted was one of the lowest we received. Great quality for a great price!

Sent on 08/30/2015

We ordered a bridal bouquet, 6 bridesmaids' bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, and 2 memorial roses for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, substituting for the sun on a very rainy day. Helen was wonderful to work with. Her years of experience helped to guide us in our choice of flowers, and she absorbed a last-minute unexpected addition of 3 bouts with no problem. She herself delivered the flowers to our wedding venue in the pouring rain, and they arrived exactly on time. This is an old-fashioned business that delivers in every way, especially in getting to know their clients as people.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Helen, the owner of The Concord Flower Shop, provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding last June. We had visited several florists and were absolutely amazed by one who managed not to listen at all to what my daughter was requesting. When we made an appointment to sit down with Helen, we brought samples in hand of the bridesmaid's dresses and table linen colors. Helen listened carefully to everything, gave us good suggestions to stay within a pretty moderate flower budget (no table arrangements - only B&Bs), with good recommendations and color palette. On the day of the wedding, the 3 bouquets, 2 "mother's" wristlets, and 5 boutonnierres arrived in perfect time and looked absolutely lovely. She was very responsive to our several emails and questions and fulfilled just what we were looking for.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Ellen · Married on 05/31/2014

Helen was wonderful throughout the entire process. She helped me put together each bouquet and centerpiece, and still stay within my budget. I will definitely use Concord Flower Shop for all my floral needs going forward.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Judy · Married on 10/26/2013

Helen and Julie at Concord Flower Shop did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. In fact they were the talk of the wedding. My guests were even coming to me lobbying to take the centerpieces home.
    If you are looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable price look no further than Concord Flower Shop.

Sent on 12/18/2013

I worked with Julie on the flowers for our wedding and she was Fabulous!. From the beginning, she was extremely enthusiastic and she had great ideas. We were open to her suggestions and the flowers were beautiful! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2012

I worked with Julie at this store. She was great to work with. I met with her very early in my planning process and gave her the amount of money I wanted to spend and told her to use whatever flowers she could buy. I dropped off color samples about a month before the wedding. The flowers turned out beautifully. She made my 4 bouquets and 4 boutineers (including an extra boutineer ) for a less money than some brides spend on two bouquets. They have been in business for a long time and produce quality products.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Concord Flower Shop

Helen · Married on 12/22/2015

3.5
      3.5
      2.5
      3.0

The Concord Flower Shop is a local, independent florist and has been since 1898. We are skilled artisans proudly delivering unparalleled beauty and value. We're unique. You're unique. Shouldn't your flowers be unique too?

Sent on 01/29/2015