Concord Country Club Reviews

27 Reviews for Concord Country Club

• Jessica

Jessica Stanley · Married on 11/09/2019

An Amazing Experience!

A huge kudos to Christine and David for making our wedding on Nov 9, 2019 run seamless. We couldn't have asked to work with a better team! Concord offers a great wedding package that also helps send you in the right direction for various other AMAZING vendors. Christine helped coordinate the event and was thorough with communication, including all details. She kept everything (and everyone) in line on our big day including making sure the day in the bridal suite through the ceremony ran perfect. David took over at the rehearsal and kept the bride and groom well fed, (hydrated) and moving along to make sure we got to spend time on the dance floor :) Concord Country Club, including the team of Christine and David, made our day so memorable and we thank you for helping make this day so amazing and stress free!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Erin

Erin Martin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing wedding venue!!

We had the most amazing wedding at the Concord country club on 9/21/19. From our first tour of the venue , we fell in love. They offer much included in their packages, which is a huge help. The outdoor ceremony site was so beautiful, and we were able to take a golf cart to take pictures on the grounds. The wedding coordinator, Christine , was so great with helping us with all of our details. She was great with responding to calls and emails leading up to my wedding. Christine and David were both so amazing the day of, with keeping everything organized and perfect. They really helped make our day so special! Our families loved the venue and the food!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Venue with Wonderful People:)

My husband and I just got married last weekend 9/7/2019. It went wonderfully! No complaints. I could not have asked for a better wedding. The food was great, all the vendors they recommended were great, and the reception area was beautiful. My husband and I had so much fun and so did all of our guests. Special thanks to Christine and all the Concord Country Club employees who made it all possible.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Amanda Will · Married on 06/29/2019

Ccc book now!

This wedding venue was an absolute dream. My husband and I shopped around for a while. We were looking for a venue that was beautiful, elegant, and classic as well as affordable with a current and knowledgeable staff. We found everything we needed right here at CCC. During the tour we fell in love with the stunning ball room and breathtaking views. The icing on the cake was the reasonable price (with so much included) and the absolutely fabulous on site coordinators Christine & David. Christine and David never once said "no" during our planning process. They were willing to negotiate and do anything to make us happy. To say they went above and beyond would be the understatement of the year. For example, my husband I were dying to get married outside on the beautiful ceremony grounds, however, the rain had other plans that day. It was pouring rain up until the last possible second. Even though Christine and David had set up the most romantic and intimate space inside (flowers, candles, seriously gorgeous) the moved the whole ceremony outside just in time to make our dreams come true and they did it with big smiles on their faces! The staff was kind and well prepared. The entire reception went smoothly without a single issue. Our photos are gorgeous both inside and outside of the club! Best venue ever hands down. I will recommend this venue to anyone for any reason for the rest of my life :)

Sent on 07/20/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Reception

My husband and I couldn't ask for a better day. Christine was professional from day one of emails to the food tasting/picking out the table clothes and setting up the morning of our wedding. David was amazing at night and made sure everything went perfectly without a hitch. They are the perfect team! The views from the patio and main dining room were beautiful over the greens. Cocktail hour was delicious from the cheesesteak station to our signature cocktail drink. We chose the duet plate (filet and crab cake) for our meal and the filet was cooked perfectly medium rare and tasted delish. My dad said he had one of the best old fashions hes ever had, so kudos to the bartenders!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lauren Butterfield · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

My husband and I had our wedding at the Concord this weekend and everything was absolutely perfect. All of our guests raved about how amazing the food was. The drinks were great and the bartender and wait staff were prompt and polite and totally on the ball. Christine was a pleasure to work with and plan our big day with. She took great care of us through the entire process, I couldn't be happier with her service. We were originally planning for an outdoor ceremony but with the weather on Saturday we ended up opting to move inside and she made sure everything was still beautiful and romantic for us for our ceremony. The banquet manager was fantastic also, he made sure the reception ran smoothly and that we were all having fun and still getting through all the things that we wanted/needed to do. I have no complaints at all, I would recommend this venue to any couple looking for a place for their ceremony, reception, or both like we did!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Could not have been happier!

We would highly recommend the Concord Country Club for a wedding celebration. The moment you enter thru the long winding driveway, you will fall in love with the gorgeous sweeping views. The wedding planner, Christine Jennings, along with her team of professionals, really made us feel special throughout the entire planning process. She ensured that every detail was covered and made our special day run as smooth as possible. There are several different spaces for your guests to experience. The main banquet room has large windows overlooking the golf course, which is absolutely beautiful. I could not have been happier with all that was included in the very reasonable pricing for our wedding. The food, from cocktail hour, to buffet options, to carving stations, the pasta bar, and finally dessert, was delicious. The bartenders made sure that all of the drinks were fantastic. Thanks to Christine and her staff for making our day more memorable than we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved everything about our wedding at Concord Country Club. The ballroom and the ceremony space were beautiful and the staff did an amazing job of executing my vision without me being part of the set up at all. Melinda and Cassie were great on the day of as well. I have spoken to other brides in the area and Concord Country Club was also a great deal. So much is included in your package. We got ready on site and the staff set up the bridal suite beautifully and made sure we had everything we could have wanted. I am so glad we chose Concord Country Club!

Sent on 12/09/2017

We could not have had a better engagement/wedding experience with Amy & the staff at CCC. We spent the last year planning with Amy & she was absolutely amazing-CCC is gorgeous but Amy sealed the deal on our decision to book this venue. She takes the time to get to know the couple & expertly executes a wedding that is personalized & reflective of the bride & groom. I was lucky enough to work very closely with Amy throughout all of the planning. She is prompt in replying to emails & phone calls, is professional and truly enjoys her job. Her passion shines through her amazing work & even better team at CCC. She recommended our photographer & DJ and we were not disappointed. My husband was set on having a cheese steak station during cocktail hour and while CCC had never done it before, Amy made it happen and it was DELICIOUS! Amy's years of experience in the industry have allowed her to create awesome connections with local vendors, who also speak so highly of working with her. Our wedding day was everything we wanted because of Amy & the staff-they are all so happy to be a part of your day & worked hard throughout the night, constantly checking in with me & my husband. The food was amazing and the guests raved about it! The team went above and beyond and we're so grateful. I would not hesitate to encourage every bride to check out CCC and get in touch with Amy - she is a rare find and you would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/06/2015

My husband and I recently (11/6/15) had our wedding reception at Concord Country Club and we couldn't be happier! We searched around for quite some time before we stumbled upon CCC. We were impressed with their all-inclusive packages that offered so much (with top notch vendors) for very reasonable rates. What truly sealed the deal for us was their coordinator, Amy Chambers. Amy is a gem. At our initial meeting, I felt like I was chatting with an old friend and not a first-time discussion with a potential vendor. I knew that Amy's calming demeanor and accommodating nature would be essential for keeping me sane during the months leading up to our wedding. She was always available to answer any crazy question I could come up with - and Amy will often lend her expertise in all things wedding, even if it's not directly related to the reception itself. She was truly fabulous the day of our wedding, going out of her way to purchase a floral decoration that I was going to be pressed for time to retrieve myself. Amy creatively and beautifully set up all of the decorations we had provided, only enhancing the already beautiful clubhouse! The food was delicious, and Amy also made sure that my husband and I were eating (how easy for the bride and groom to forget to do that!). I just can't say enough good things about this venue. I never thought I would say I missed anything about the wedding planning process - but now that it's over, I absolutely will miss interacting with Amy! Don't hesitate to book with CCC - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Christopher · Married on 10/09/2015

The venue at Concord was everything we hoped it would be. The setting is perfect and despite rain forcing a relocation of pictures, the staff was very accommodating and made everything work. The event manager, Amy, was fantastic. She has a calming demeanor and went above and beyond to satisfy all of our minor needs and ideas. The food was delicious, the setting was perfect, and the staff were friendly. We would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

Our wedding day was amazing, thanks in part to Concord Country Club. Amy was great to work with on the months and weeks leading up to the event. I had a million questions and she was always responsive. On the day of, she was there to make sure it all went perfectly, and it did! The food was great, the setup looked wonderful, and most importantly, our guests had a good time. So glad we picked Concord for our wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2015

paul · Married on 06/19/2015

could not think of anything they could have done better amie was great in helping us.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Great facility and great staff. Everything from the setup to the friendly staff was A+. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

Amy and her team at the Concord Country Club really took care of every detail of our wedding. We couldn't have pulled off such an amazing event without Amy's calming demeanor and amazing attention to detail. The team took well care of me and my groom as well as all 140 guests throughout the day. Every detail was handled and even when things didn't go as planned they helped us stay on track. The planning process was thorough and easy. The weather and setting couldn't have been more perfect, I received so many compliments throughout the day from my guests about how wonderful everything was. The food was amazing. The service was fast and efficient. This is a great venue and I highly recommend it. We toured so many venues and the value for product you receive at Concord Country Club made the decision so easy. So relieved that 6 months of planning was pulled off so well.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Katie · Married on 10/03/2014

We just had our wedding at Concord Country Club and we could not be any happier. I cannot imagine having it anywhere else...it was a truly perfect day and everything went off without a hitch. Andi (wedding coordinator) was amazing and did everything she could to make our day special. She went above and beyond to make the planning process as easy as possible and was very accessible whenever we needed her. She has a great attention to detail and helped our vision come to light. Andi absolutely made the planning experience much less overwhelming. Everyone involved on the day of the wedding were extremely nice and helpful. Everything there is so well organized and they clearly know what they are doing.

The setting at concord is awesome and very reasonably priced for everything that you get with your package. The outdoor ceremony space was amazing and provided a perfect backdrop to our ceremony (and pictures). We could not have been happier with the food. Despite there being a lot of food that needed to be prepared for our larger wedding, the meat was cooked to perfection and extremely good! People are still talking about the filet!! The appetizers were also delicious and there was plenty of them. Even towards the end of the cocktail hour, I saw full trays ready for our guests. We had good experiences with the flower and cake vendors that Concord uses as well and were very pleased with the final products.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Concord Country Club! Our wedding day was truly amazing and we are so happy that we chose to have it there. We have been to a lot of weddings and although we are a bit biased think that this was one of the best locations we have ever been to. Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about our "fairy tale" wedding. If you chose Concord, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Katie · Married on 06/28/2014

Andi was amazing, the second I talked to her I didn't worry about anything for the day of. She figured everything out perfectly and I trusted her fully!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

My daughter's wedding was this past Saturday, and we couldn't be more pleased with the Concord Country Club as a reception venue. The space is outstanding; with both an indoor and covered outdoor cocktail (and later dessert) areas, and the room itself has a wall of windows so it was the brightest space we'd seen. They offer a separate space for the wedding party to gather prior to being announced, complete with appetizers, cocktails, and a designated attendant. We also used this space at the end of the reception for my daughter and her husband to get changed.

They were very accommodating of special requests, such as adding a riser for the head table, and offering both champagne and non-alcoholic cider to all our guests, despite the fact that required a large staff. The food was superb; we heard many compliments from our guests. Also commented on was how responsive the wait staff was. There was a very high level of attention to our group.

As others have posted, the costs include an allowance towards the cake and the flowers. I must add that the vendors Concord recommended were superb.

Andi, the wedding coordinator, quietly but expertly managed everything so that the entire event went off without a hitch. Additionally, she was amenable to meeting with us around our schedule. Everything was executed to our specifications, and even exceeded our expectations in small ways like placing a special order for very high-quality napkins in exactly my daughter's colors.

I can recommend the Concord Country Club without reservation.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/21/2014

They were very professional and made sure that the reception went smoothly. The reception went perfectly and I had such an amazing time. The Concord Country Club is very nice and professional. They work with you and do everything they can to make sure you have what you want at your reception. I am so happy that I chose Concord Country Club for my reception.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Lori · Married on 06/01/2014

I am completely satisfied with Concord Country Club! My wedding day was everything I hoped for and more! Andi and the whole staff at Concord really went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come true. Andi was so nice and easy to work with. She is very talented and really knows what she's doing. From the very early planning stages, right up to our big day, she was on top of EVERYTHING! She always answered my calls/emails so fast & gave us suggestions on things that I would never have thought of. As for price, Concord is so affordable for everything that comes in their package. Believe me, my husband & I really did our research prior to choosing our venue! With Concord, you get many extra things included, such as, the cake, an allowance for the flowers/centerpieces (which there was no way we could've gone over), and the food choices were amazing! We received so many compliments from our guests, saying just how amazing the food, venue, flowers, cake, and service was. I would HIGHLY recommend Concord Country Club to any bride to be! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kristine · Married on 06/30/2012

The concord was not only a beautiful location but it was a great time as well. Joanne (the wedding coordinator) was professional and listened to all our wants and needs. The food was delicious and everything seemed to just flow. Joanne stayed on top of all the events through out the day and made us feel welcomed and kept all worries far away from our concern.
    I would recommend the Concord Country Club to any bride and groom looking for a great wedding package with a beautiful location.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Taylor Ann · Married on 10/27/2007

Awesome venue, they worked with us on everything. The chef carved pumpkins in wedding themes for us, made specialized foods, and allowed the phillie phanatic to come in to suprise my husband and myself

Sent on 03/26/2009

Concord Country Club was fantastic!! From the workers, to the food, view, etc. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was a stressed mess on my wedding day because we had terrible weather and got stuck in terrible traffic on the way there, but they made the night very easy for me!! I loved them and would highly recommend the Concord Country Club

Sent on 07/15/2013

Laura · Married on 05/04/2013

We had our wedding reception at Concord Country Club and it was fabulous! We chose Concord for the great location and the beautiful ballroom that overlooks the grounds. The view from the ballroom is breathtaking. Concord also has a place for indoor and outdoor cocktail hour which is what we were looking for. The wedding package even includes linens, centerpieces, signature drink and a wedding cake. We certainly got our money’s worth. Joanne, the wedding coordinator, is professional, friendly, and easy to work with. She was extremely helpful during the planning process. The day of our wedding went perfectly. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully and everything I pictured it would be. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The food was delicious and served quickly. Our guests had a great time! Many thanks to Concord for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Z

Zakiyyah · Married on 08/27/2011

The Concord Country Club won my over with their beautifully lush green grounds and fountains. I knew upon my first visit that this was my venue.

Joanne Kuchinsky, the events coordinator, was extremely helpful and made this aspect of my wedding planning virtually stree-free. She contacted all of my vendors to ensure timely arrivals/set-ups for my wedding day.

The country club also includes catering, linens and centerpieces in their wedding package. Talk about a package deal!

I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/09/2011