Conch Limo Reviews

15 | Key West, FL

15 Reviews for Conch Limo

Desiree · Married on 12/16/2017

We used Conch Limo for transportation for myself, bridesmaids and bridal family. They were very timely and ensured that we got to the Basilica on time. I highly recommend them to use as a vendor for any event!

Diane · Married on 11/13/2017

Kevin was wonderful! Responded quickly with last minute changes with a smile and "no problem" attitude. Limo was immaculate with perfect temperature for our rides. Thank you Conch limo for enhancing and helping to ensure a worry free perfect day for our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Conch limo to everyone.

Diane

Sent on 11/15/2017

Conch Limo's reply:

Thank you for your kind words !!! It's reviews like this that make our efforts worthwhile. I enjoyed my time with your family and was glad the wedding went well. I hope to see you in Key West again someday :) Please let us know if we can ever be of service in the future !
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked two limos for our big day, the white Cadillac for the ladies and the black Lincoln for the guys. Everything was great! The owner is super responsive and booking was easy. We also tacked on an hour to the limo rental a couple days beforehand and they were very accommodating. So great working with them and glad we did!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Conch Limo's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to hear that your wedding went well. We strive very hard for on-time service as well as clean limos and courteous drivers. Receiving reviews like this make it all worthwhile. Please let us know if we can ever be of service in the future !

Megan · Married on 12/24/2015

We used Conch Limo on our wedding day December 2015. Randy was our driver he had a great personality, great knowledge of the area and was a very responsible driver. Next time we are in town we will be sure to use conch limo again!!! Thank you so much in sharing our special day! They have Great Rates!!! We Highly recommend conch limos for transportation in Key West, Florida!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

Conch Limo was punctual, reliable, and professional. We were extremely happy with our choice!! We were very stressed about the whole day and everything working out as we planned and they exceeded our expectations!

Dan · Married on 02/14/2015

As a wedding planner I deal with many vendors. Kevin and his wife provides excellent transportation services with their stretch limo and stretch sedans. Prompt, best value in town, wealth of local knowledge and the best part is they are a fun couple to deal with. You won't find a better service!

Jeanna · Married on 01/30/2015

Excellent professional service! Highly recommended!!

kara · Married on 01/29/2015

Kevin was terrific! He helped me from the day I first called him. Not only was his service and punctuality impeccable, he was so helpful to me in making additional plans! I would recommend Conch Limo without hesitation!

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

AWESOME!! We had such a great time. Kevin took us all over Key West after our wedding and we were able to get the best pictures at all the different tourist areas!

The limo was new, clean and beautiful!!

We have no complaints and next time I'm in Key West we will be hunting down Kevin, because after spending the day with him we consider him our friend!!

I highly recommend Conch Limo - from our first phone call to our goodbye I was impressed!!

Kelly · Married on 12/13/2014

The limo was new, clean and beautiful!!

Conch Limo was wonderful! We were being married on Smather's Beach and needed to be picked up from our cruise ship. Our driver, Maggie, was great and even took us on a tour of Key West after the ceremony. Conch Limo is definitely the limo service to use when in Key West!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/13/2014

So glad we got to do business with them. Took us throughout key west on a tour of the city and got to hop in and out to take pictures. Made my wedding day that more special

I just wanted to share my daughter Key West wedding with anyone who is thinking of a destination wedding. We used Weddingstogo.com and they were awesome!! The wedding took place at Smather's Beach, it was a beautiful venue. Everything was on time and professional. I also hired Conch Limos and again they were on time. Kevin was incredibly helpful and kept in touch with me while we were on our cruise and the driver who goes by smurf was friendly and took us everywhere we wanted to go. I was very nervous the morning of the wedding because everything was done online but no glitches and everything went smoothly and more than I ever expected!!!!!

Donna · Married on 11/01/2014

Conch Limo was great to work with in planning and carrying out our wishes for our wedding. We had to make two trips to our wedding site because of our large group. They were both prompt and patient. Our driver was polite and respectful. They took us to change clothes before going to our reception and dinner. We were very happy with their service.

Paul · Married on 10/13/2014

Arrived on time at the hotel to pick up my future wife. Gave a tour of the island after the ceremony and dropped us off at our restaurant as requested. Very helpful driver and the car was a great ride.