Concept Studios Photography Reviews

5 | Goodyear, AZ

5 Reviews for Concept Studios Photography

Esperanza · Married on 10/29/2016

I have been lucky enough to have two photo shoots with Mike and Beth and in my opinion they are the best! They kept the atmosphere light, exciting and moving at a steady pace. They are so easy to get along with that I felt nothing but comfortable the entire time. The two locations they selected made for perfect backgrounds, which enhanced the pictures even more. This team is absolutely amazing!!

Hannalee · Married on 10/22/2016

Book them because they are so genuine about giving you exactly what you want!

Roxanne · Married on 11/28/2015

Last October (2015) I found myself having to plan a wedding in a little over a month and I was panicking to say the least. Thankfully, a friend introduced me to Michael and Beth whom have a wonderful business called Concept Studios Photography. They were thoughtful, professional and most importantly willing to listen to all my crazy "Bridezilla" ideas. One of my crazy ideas was traveling to Flagstaff, AZ to take our engagement photos. They were excited by the idea and spent the entire day with us trying to get the perfect autumn engagement photos. It was an incredibly fun and amazing experience. On the day of our wedding they worked well with myself, my husband and the bridal/groom party. They stayed late into the night ensuring that the wedding photos that mattered most to the bride and groom were taken.

The fact that they are team sets them apart from other wedding photographers. As with all team dynamics, they bring unique, different and diverse abilities to their business. For example, sometimes the type of photo that needs to be taken is Michael's strong suit and other times its Beth's. That's awesome because you are always getting a high quality photo. Also, during the wedding they could separate and spend the whole time with the bridal party and groomsmen taking photos and getting to know everyone.

All of this is to say, if you are looking for the best, nicest and most affordable photographers LOOK NO FURTHER YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR MATCH!!! I highly recommend reaching out to them and discussing your wedding photography ideas, you wont be disappointed.

Roxanne Reindl

Christoher · Married on 11/28/2015

If you are looking for a photographer vendor then look no further. Michael and Beth are two of the sweetest people you will ever work with. Not only did they work with my schedule as a student in Flagstaff and my wife's in phoenix, they will work with your schedule, truthfully they will be the easiest part your entire wedding (Planning and ceremony). The biggest part is constant communication. If there are any changes or any requests, be sure to let them know, they are always willing to work with you, just give them plenty of time as it will help everyone out in the end.

Their photos are top of the line. I could have not asked for better quality photos. Just know you will have nothing to be worried about when it comes to quality.

Communication, I know I mentioned this earlier but it is the most important. I was completely new to all of this. One thing that helped ease my nervous was that Michael and Beth are very upfront. There are no tricks or things to hide, they let you know everything they need or require which is nice and reassuring. That way neither side is caught off guard or confused on what is expected.

You will have no problems with going with Concept Studios Photography. I would give them more stars but I ran out.

Amy · Married on 07/01/2016

He was great! Gave good direction and kept the shoot flowing! :-)