Concept One Photography Reviews

189 | Bloomingdale, IL

189 Reviews for Concept One Photography

I met Concept One at a bridal show and they were excellent! So easy to work with and a great value! Our photographer that day was amazing! He took so many pictures and I can't wait to see all of them!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Maricolleen · Married on 10/11/2013

Aftet speaking with Sal, we knew Concept One Photography was the right vendor for us! Sal explained photography packages and photobooth options in a way that was quick and organized, and his prices were competitive considering little perks (such as place cards and thank you cards) were thrown into the deal! Our photobooth attendant was very personable and our photographer got some really fun/creative shots that we LOVE. Would definitely recommend! And will use again!

Sent on 11/01/2013

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special moments. Bryon was professional, fun, and so talented. He has such a great eye for details and I have no doubt our pictures are going to turn out better than I could have ever imagined and he had such great ideas! Before I could even ask him to take a picture, he had already captured it. He was so fun and fit right in with our crazy families and bridal party. He was super awesome with showing my mom pictures on his camera without her even having to ask.

The photo booth attendants also did a fabulous job of getting our guests into the photo booth having a great time!

After doing a lot of research on a variety of vendors, we got the most bang for our buck with Concept One. I am super anxious to see the finished products! The photos looked great on the camera-and I am positive they are going to look even better printed.

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Marissa

Ms. · Married on 10/05/2013

We used Concept One for our photobooth for our wedding reception. Communication between us and them were quick and responsive. They set up before any of the guests arrived for cocktail hour which we appreciated, and the photobooth was such a hit with our guests! The guys operating the booth were really nice and did a great job putting together our scrapbook of all our guests' pictures with their messages. I highly recommend using them if you're thinking about renting out a photobooth for your next party!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2013

I booked Concept One Photography for my wedding this October and can honestly say I had an excellent experience. I have heard nothing but complaints from my friends about THEIR photographers from other companies, after the wedding day, and they are very jealous of my experience. I worked with Sal, the owner from the very beginning. He sat down with us and discussed everything in detail, listening to what WE wanted and what kind of pictures we were looking for. There was no pressure to book, no cut off date to "only receive this price by..." He was very friendly and easy to work with. We shopped around and no other place could beat his pricing for a photo and video package. He was willing to work with us for the package we wanted. A few weeks before the wedding, Brian, our assigned photographer, called me to get to know my fiance and I and what we were looking for in our pictures. We hit it off right away and I told him what pictures I wanted and what kind of pictures I did not want, times were set up at this time as well. Same with the videographer, Steve.
    The day of the wedding, everything went great! Both Brian and Steve were fantastic, fun to work with, and gave great compliments! :) I can not say enough great things about Brian the photographer. He worked fast, we got all out pictures we wanted in the time frame we had, and now after seeing the pictures on line, I love them!!! Can not wait to see what they did with the video. Great overall experience, so happy and the best price for a small budget!!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Ruben · event on: 09/14/2013

The photo booth was always attended to, the pictures turned out awesome. This was a last minute idea, which Sal was happy to fit us into his busy weekend. Everyone raved about the booth! Great job!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2013

Concept One Photography was outstanding!! We had Arnold and Art as our photographer and they both were great! Arnold was perfect! The wedding shots that he took were amazing. He always took charge and told us exactly what to do. We are very happy with our pictures and will be recommending him to ALL of our friends!

Thanks again,
    Tom and Nicole

Sent on 10/08/2013

Maggie · Married on 09/08/2013

I'm glad I chose this vendor for the photobooth on my big day! They are very professional, friendly and fun to work with. Very responsive when I had questions. I rented the booth from 6-10pm, set up and take down was free. Ryan came to me 30 mins before the time was up and asked if I would like them to stay a little bit longer. The rate was $25 for an extra 30 min. We kept them for a bit longer because I was so busy that I didn't get a chance to take one with my husband! They were very cooperative and offered to stay a few mins free of charge just so that I could take one with my husband.

Excellent experience and great price! I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Maria · Married on 09/01/2013

We used concept one photography for our wedding pictures and I am so happy we did. Arnold was our photographer and he did an AMAZING job capturing our day. He was so easy and fun to work with. We also got the photo booth from them and everyone loved it. There were plenty of props and everyone was raving about how much fun they had in it. From the beginning Sal was a pleasure to work with. He is very prompt on returning any emails or phone calls. Don't think twice about using them. Thanks concept one for everything you did for our special day!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Britt · Married on 08/17/2013

We used concept one for our wedding last weekend and Bryon was our photographer and he was so incredible to work with. He had great ideas, a great sense of humor and he was all over the place trying to get good shots of everything all night long like I asked!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Mary Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Sal and his team was just amazing. They were very attentive and understanding to both my needs as the bride as well as my parents. They were super classy to my realtives who were there. Just amazing, definitely will tell everyone about them as well as use them in the future. Thanks guys for helping make my day so perfect. We all love you guys

Sent on 02/15/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2013

The crew was amazing and we got our pictures back in a week!

Sent on 09/20/2013

AhLeah · event on: 08/10/2013

We used Sal and Concept One for our Wedding Reception in August of 2013. Had a fantastic photographer...and an even better videographer, that spent 8 hours each with us. The video that the videographer put together for us was astounding! We also had a photo booth in our package, and that was so much fun at the reception. We received a photo album of everyone's pics they took, which was very nice. Sal made us Chicago Bulls save the dates...they were such a hit. He made us Chicago Bulls place settings as well...another hit! He can do anything. He was always extremely responsive. Our wedding photo album that we received was so beautiful...

I cannot say enough great things about Sal and his company. Highly recommend him! Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like further details :)

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Marlena

Marlena · Married on 07/27/2013

We used Concept One for our photobooth. I could not believe how big of a hit that was at our wedding. We had to extend it for another hour in a half because everyone loved it so much. Our two attendant's were awesome. They knew exactly what to do to get everyone involved with the pictures. We even got a book at the end of the night with all the pictures that were taken and guests signed next to their picture. I would recommend the photobooth in a heartbeat. It was so much fun and worth every penny. Thank you for such wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Veronica · Married on 07/27/2013

Great value great photos. Everyone loved the photo booth..excellent quality pictures. The photo booth attendants were soo cute and so much fun! My wedding album is so creative and beautiful! Great find!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Lilly · Married on 07/19/2013

My husband and I had our wedding back in July and we were very impressed with concept one photography. We worked with Sal and he was very responsive to every email I would send him. Our photographer was fantastic! She called us during our wedding week to make sure everything would be good to go for the the day of the wedding. She took amazing pictures and captured every detail about our wedding and more. We are extremely pleased with their quality of work and professionalism. We also had the photobooth at our reception and received tons of compliments on how nice the attendant was and how much fun it was. If you need a photographer for any event I would strongly recommend concept one.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Sal and the whole Concept One team are amazing and really go above and beyond. Everyone is so personable and makes you feel at ease like a friend is taking the pictures. The creativeness of our save the dates and place cards as well were amazing everyone kept talking about how cute they were. Everyone loved the photo booth and the book they put together was such a nice keepsake. This is a company that provides an all around great value with so many inclusive things. Also Sal remembers each and every person he talks to and practically every detail of their day very impressive.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Ken · Married on 07/13/2013

Concept One provided first-rate photo booth service during our wedding reception. Zee, our photo booth attendant, was extremely friendly and accommodating. We are very happy with our experience and the photo album.

Sent on 07/31/2013

great value. clear communication. wonderful service

Sent on 09/16/2013

Cassie & Aaron · Married on 07/12/2013

Concept One was a great choice for photography and videography. We interviewed a lot of photographers and they were by far the best deal and were great to work with. Sal was very quick to respond to all our questions. Arnold and Art did an excellent job keeping us on time and photographing our Wedding. They were very flexible and went to multiple locations with us throughout the day. Our photos turned out beautifully. Five stars from us :-)

Sent on 10/04/2013

Jazmin m · Married on 06/22/2013

This company goes above and beyond for their clients. Any question I had was answered almost immediately. Their packages are great and reasonable! Their professionalism & punctuality is amazing to say the least. Overall and A++ in my book. The save the dates were so original & inventive. I can literally go on and on about how pleased I am with this company. For anyone questioning if you should have a photo booth let me just say the photo booth is a MUST!! We had a line from cocktail hour ALL the way into the end of the night. I WILL be a returning customer and will highly recommend Concept One Photography. Trust me the reviews don't lie, you will be very pleased.

Sent on 07/26/2013

I used Concept One for my wedding photobooth and they were wonderful. They made it very easy from the minute I signed up with them. They were very professional and very easily reachable when I had questions. I would highly recommend them for any event:))!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Joannie · Married on 06/21/2013

We absolutely loved our photography company for the wedding. Concept One is very professional and has qualified personnel working for them. Our photographer was Joe and he was so comforting, professional, and on top of everything! When we had our initial call he already knew exactly why I was looking for and had come up with ideas for how to shoot on the day of. We had some bad rain roll in right before the time set for pictures but he was phenomenal. He coordinated with our venue and even our bus driver to get us through our photos in the desired timeframe. During the reception he worked tirelessly and got the best quality shots. We were so pleased with his services and are grateful he made our day what it was. Thank you Joe!

Our photo booth attendant Pasquale was great as well! He was patient with all of our guests, gave them tips on what to do, and made all of our guests feel comfortable. The book that we were provided at the end of the night was so wonderful and a great way to hang onto our memories from our reception. Again, stellar service and we'd recommend this photography company to anyone!

P.S. I'll do another review once we receive our photos.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

Concept One was amazing! They were truly professional and very helpful. Arnold was our photographer and he did a great job capturing every moment of our special day. We received compliments from our guests and our church about his professionalism and personality. He had our photos uploaded before we made it back from our honeymoon! Concept One also did our photo booth and it was a huge hit! The two attendants that we had kept the line moving and our guests coming back for more pictures! We were so thrilled we paid for them to stay an extra hour! Thanks to Sal, Arnold, Zee, and everyone else at Concept One for capturing our special night!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Emliy · Married on 06/07/2013

I absolutely HAD to have a photo booth for our wedding but my husband thought it was an unnecessary additional cost. I had searched many companies online for photo booth services but they were SO expensive! Concept One had the best deal and value and the quality of work was great! The package that we got was perfect for what we wanted. We had 4 hours which included props and at the end of the night we received a photo album with our guests' photos as well as a CD with the images. Sal and his staff were very professional and friendly. They made sure that everything was perfect for our day. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and it was well worth the money. We made the right choice in choosing Concept One.

Sent on 06/16/2013