Concept One Photography Reviews

189 | Bloomingdale, IL

189 Reviews for Concept One Photography

Kassandra · Married on 09/24/2016

Had them for my wedding this past weekend and both me and my husband were so happy with them Roberto, Joe, and Patrick!!! We loved them and they were so very patient and on top of everything!!! So worth every dime! Thank yous so much for making our wedding the best!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my pictures!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Old married lady

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Concept One for a photo booth after I received an email for a discount. They were very easy to deal with and accepted payments via Chase quickpay which was awesome. The attendant Zack was professional and showed up early for set up. The photo booth was an absolute HIT at the wedding and I loved the memory book with all the strips to look at the next day!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Tonya · Married on 09/17/2016

I had the Open Photobooth at my Wedding and it was a Awesome hit with my guests. Jose the attendant was great and my guests said he was a very fun guy to work with his energy. I worked with Ryan (c1- consultant) who customized my 4x6 photo message to print on all photos for the night, and it turned out Great!! Thanks Ryan! Concept One is a great place to get a awesome Photobooth at great pricing with great people to service any event! Thank you Sal, Ryan , Anthony and Jose for being such great people to work with for my Photobooth!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2016

My experience with Concept one was impeccable. Sal and his team truly made a horrible wedding nightmare turn into a beautiful memory. At the time I was introduced to Sal, my now husband and I were scammed of our money from a wedding venue ( don't worry, it no longer exists!) . We needed to find new arrangements and crunch our budget. Sal and his team have many different options for many types of budgets. We bought the bundle for video, photo, and photo booth. Everything went as planned. The vendors who worked with me were easy to work with and experienced. I felt that they handled everything professionally and eagerly. My video and photos are amazing! They were reasonable and completely worth the investment. Thank you Concept One for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

We used them for our photobooth and it was the hit at our wedding. Anthony & Angela were so patient with my crazy family. They didn't fret one bit when people were dancing with the flamingo hat! They were great! I loved our guestbook!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2016

Concept One was the best priced photo booth that I found while planning my wedding. Justin was our photo booth attendant and he was GREAT!! When he arrived at the wedding he introduced himself to my husband and I and got set up as soon as the venue allowed him to. The photo booth itself was awesome and came with some awesome props. I have only heard great things from the guests that used the photo booth at my wedding. All the photos were available online for everyone to look at and download if they wanted and we also got an album with photo booth strips and messages from the guests who used the photo booth. I recommend Concept One to anyone looking for a photo booth fro their wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 08/12/2016

Ryan was very responsive and answered all of my questions over email quickly leading up to our wedding. Anthony was wonderful at the reception making the photo booth fun for everyone.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

I found concept one at a bridal show and I am so fortunate to have done so. I knew I wanted a photobooth at our wedding but all quotes from our photographer and dj were close to $1k. The photobooth was not only best price but the attendant and the booth and props were a big hit at the wedding. The photobook will be a memory we wil have forever and the guests loved that they could have as many prints as they liked. Highly recommend to brides looking for a photobooth to bring some fun to their day!

Sent on 07/23/2016

aria · Married on 06/28/2016

For our wedding on 10-4-14 we hired concept one for our photobooth. Zee, who was the photobooth tenant was so professional and extremely great to my guests. All of my guests loved the photobooth and it was so much fun to have at the wedding. They even put together an awesome photo book including one strip of every photo taken. We also received a disc that included all of the photos. I would highly recommend this service, this company and Zee from concept one photography to my family and friends.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

Concept One was incredible for the photobooth at our wedding! The setup was fantastic and the pictures turned out amazing, both the online photos and the photo book! Ryan and Anthony were a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was perfect. Great value too, we would absolutely recommend them to all our friends!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Concept One Photography's reply:

=) Thanks Kim! I passed this along to Anthony as well.

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

I hired Concept One for my reception in Batavia, IL. I reached out to a few other photo booth vendors on Wedding Wire as well. Although the response was fast from many, Concept One had great pricing, and one of fastest response times. It was easy to book, and settle the bill prior to the wedding. They also reached out with upgrades, and new technology available prior to the wedding. They were a hit at the reception, and I loved that there was no limit on photos. I loved the memory book, and access to my pictures (for free), that was handed to me by the end of the night. It was nice (and funny) to look back over these the next morning!! They were professional, fun, and affordable!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2016

ronnie · Married on 02/06/2016

We had Zee as the photo booth attendant for our wedding, and we was great! He did a great job of making sure that guests enjoyed themselves and even stayed a little bit after the dedicated time just to make sure that a few more guests got a chance to use the booth. The memory book was amazing as well. Great service for a great price!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Taylor · Married on 11/07/2015

I absolutely LOVED Concept One for my wedding!!! Upon initial meeting, Sal was very informative and excited about the process. He really knows his stuff!! He had samples of albums/photos to show me and was more than happy to answer the 85396 questions I had. I was offered a Photo Booth, free album, and rights to my photos as my package. I decided not to use the Photo Booth as my venue already offered me one and I declined. (we had selfie sticks on the tables instead!!) Sal gave us $100 off of our package as compensation. For my Wedding Day my photographer was Arnold. (funny story, he was the same photographer my Hair Girl had years and years ago when they were still out of Addison!) He did a WONDERFUL JOB!!! He was prompt, and used his time very well!! He was never just standing around, he had a plan for every second of the day. I was so nervous about pictures since I'm sort of awkward, but he made it feel so natural and there was no pressure!! Arnold was so personable and likable. He bounced back and forth between the guys and the girls rooms and captured every moment. His candids from our reception are all amazing as well. **HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!**

Sent on 12/08/2015

maureen · Married on 10/03/2015

They gave a an extra photographer on the day of our wedding. We got the triple play package and booked the photographer the videographer & photo booth with them. Everyone was so nice. They arrived early & left late making sure we had everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/25/2015

I am so happy that I went with concept one as my photographer and videographer. Renata and Steve were fantastic and I love all 1,500 picture I received. I am so happy with how everything turned out !

Sent on 05/27/2015

Angela · Married on 07/12/2015

If you are considering a Photo Booth, look no further than Concept One. I had researched and considered about 10 different vendors and Ryan and Co. ( I don't remember my attendants' names because I met them on my wedding day) were AMAZING.

Ryan was quick to answer questions via phone or email and is really easy going and polite. Not easy to find everywhere, brides. The two attendants at our wedding were so fun and kind. They made sure my (now) husband and I made it over to the Photo Booth.

The actual Photo Booth was the biggest hit of the wedding. ALL of our guests, young and old loved it and keep talking and posting about it.

You can't go wrong with Concept One. :)

Sent on 07/27/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

We used concept one for our photo booth as they were definitely the best valued. They included a scrap book at the end of the night, props, and a photo strip for all guests that took the photo. After looking at numerous photo booth companies, I could not believe that all companies did not include these items. And even with the extra cost for travel, the were the best value around. We had Peter as our attendant and I could not ask for a better attendant. He made sure all guests were having fun, made sure to come up to me to make sure my husband and I used the photo booth that night and even asked for a last call before he closed the booth. I would definitely recommend Peter and Concept one to any bride.

Sent on 07/21/2015

I found them at a bridal expo and booked services for a photo booth. Great price and they did a wonderful job. I even got a album of all the pictures my guests took and they signed it.

Sent on 08/27/2015

sandra · Married on 04/17/2015

We booked at a great price a few months ago at a bridal show. We got the 3 hour package, and they were very accommodating to the redlines I made on the agreement prior to executing. The week of the wedding, Drew called to let us know he would be handling our booth and asked a few questions to ensure we were all set. He kindly allowed me to send a digital file of our wedding stamp so he could add it to the bottom of the photo strip (typing the theme together with our menu cards and favor bags).

The day of the wedding, he found us to let us know he was setting up. Whenever the line would get low at the booth, he took initiative to let the dj know so an announcement was made to let guests know the booth was set up. Before he left, he found us again to let us know he was done and gave us the guest book (album with a strip of every photo booth session, including signatures and notes from guests).

The next day, he sent me a text (which I appreciated over a phone call after the craziness of the wedding) to let us know all pictures had been uploaded to the website, along with instructions on how to view (which I just copied and pasted to a Facebook post to spread the word).

Sent on 05/03/2015

Jisela · Married on 04/10/2015

Excellent service, great to work with, the best quality of pictures! Overall I am totally satisfied with Sal he is very professional and will make the best out of your Big day!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Maggie · Married on 12/13/2014

We are very happy that we chose Concept One for our photobooth at our wedding. I met Sal at a bridal expo and everything he promised at the bridal show was exactly what we received. Our attendant was great - he kept the line moving and was upbeat and professional! For the price it is a great value and we will definitely recommend Concept One to anyone in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

We had a great experience with using Concept One Photography’s Photo Booth at our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it, and it was a huge hit. Our attendant, Alex, was very friendly and accommodating! He was professional with our guests and kept the booth running smoothly all night. We are so happy that we decided to have a photo booth at our wedding. The scrapbook and disk that were include in our package will help us relive the memories of that special night for years to come. If you were considering getting a photo booth for your special event, we would definitely recommend Concept One Photography for their professionalism and for their great value!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Caren · Married on 10/18/2014

First of all, thank you for sending Steve as our attendant. He uploaded some pictures onto CapsuleCam for our wedding (he didn't even know anything about this APP, he learned and did it!...he helped people with the props...he reminded people to write something meaningful onto the bride and groom's scrapbook (which my daughter adores)...Steve was remarkable.

The only thing I wish could have been done better was that Mickey Finns wanted him to set up in a corner that was out of the way...I wish he was more in sight...because after people had a few drinks and noticed he was there, people started to line up and EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!! We all had so much fun with your photobooth. It was private enough so people would have fun. My daughter's dress got stuck on the chair (it must have moved on her gown) and she yelled...STEVE! He came running and removed the chair. It was sooo funny! He was soooo helpful and worked hard.

He stayed for about 50 minutes over what we contracted him for and it only cost $50, how reasonable! However, we really had no choice, the line was so long by this time, and our guests were having so much fun that this was money well spent. In fact, the DJ played his last song (especially for the bride and groom) but no one danced, not even the bride and groom, because everyone was by the photobooth!

Thank you for Sal & Concept One for sending Steve! He was on time, helpful, gracious and simply the best!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2014

We used Concept One for our photo booth. Everyone I had dealt with could not have been nicer! On the night of our wedding we had Peter running the photo booth, he was great and very helpful!

Sent on 11/13/2014

We used Conceptone Photography this fall for our wedding photography, videography, and photobooth. We could not have been more pleased with the service. Our photographer, Arnold, was amazing. He had great ideas, called me prior to the wedding to find out what we were looking for in our pictures, and made sure though the day he was taking the pictures we wanted. He had great ideas for our bridal party as far as how to pose and where to go. He made us feel very special on our big day. The same goes for the videographer, Steve, he spent the day with us capturing every moment for our video. The photobooth was a huge success! Our guests loved the props and prints (everyone in the photobooth received a copy). The photobooth book was perfect and we enjoyed looking at the pictures after the wedding. Sal was a pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding. He is very quick to respond, answer questions, and help us in planning our timeline of the day. We received our pictures and they are spectacular!! We cannot stop looking at them and our family and friends were very impressed with the quality of the photos and how the day was captured. We have recommended Conceptone Photography to many of our engaged friends and they book with Sal because the price, customer service, and over all quality of the photos cannot be beat. We are so happy we decided to book with Sal and now are thankful to him and his team for our wonderful memories.

Sent on 11/15/2014