Concept One Photography Reviews

189 | Bloomingdale, IL

189 Reviews for Concept One Photography

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and responsive

Working with Sal and Renata made everything so easy and stress free! My pictures turned out great and I’m in the process of creating my album now!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

We used concept one for our photobooth for our wedding in August. We had Anthony running everything and he was amazing! Anthony was so helpful and sweet, he truly went above and beyond for us. Everyone at the wedding loved the photobooth and kept talking about how much fun it was!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Concept One for their photobooth, and it was perfect. Jose and his teammate were a pleasure, and everyone had a blast! It looked great and provided extra entertainment for children and adults alike at our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • tvhadams96

Titonya · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything was simple setting up and it was great service! Adam our attendant was excellent!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Bailey · Married on 06/30/2018

Jobin was so much fun as our photo booth attendant! The guests had such a great time taking pictures all night long. He made sure all of the photos that were taken were put into our scrapbook and guests wrote fun notes for each one! Great photo booth for the price!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Concept One did a fantastic job with my St. Patrick's Day Wedding! Sal & Ryan were great from the beginning, the package was very reasonable, included so much and did not disappoint. Art & Arnold were out photographers and arrived on time and made a great team to tackle all photos, get all the angles, candid photos, hit all events, attendees and were a blast the entire day. There are so many beautiful photos, so happy we got over 3,500 photos and have all the rights to use these memories forever. The photo booth was phenomenal, fun for all, including the venue workers and we got the files the day after the wedding. All employees of Concept One have been so friendly, helpful, professional and fun throughout the entire process. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2018

I'm absolutely in love with my photos and I'm so glad I made the choice with choosing Concept One. I came across them at my Matron of Honors wedding since she also chose them and after seeing her photos I knew I didn't want to look any further. They checked in a week before the wedding and was quick and very easy to work with. I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Lhee · Married on 11/22/2017

Set up photobooth last minute, but received great customer service and great photos for a great price!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Lhee!

Justin · Married on 11/18/2017

Concept One made my wedding so great and memorable! Both the photographer and photo booth attention where fantastic! I have heard so many people say this was one of the best weddings they have been to or been apart of! Both gentlemen that made our special day unforgettable thank you so very much from the newest Justin and Raychell Ward!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

We used them for the Photo Booth only. Our attendant was so great. The photo booth was busy all night and he kept up greatly. He was very professional and friendly. He even reminded my husband and I who not to forget about... like my 93 yr old Grandpa. We were so busy with guests photos and he also told us to take More alone as a couple for the memory book. Definitely recommend them for anyone else’s wedding or event.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not be happier with the Concept One photo booth. After our original photo booth canceled one week before our wedding, Sal made the process of booking Concept One easy and reassured me we were in good hands. A couple days before the wedding I received a call from Tommy, the gentleman who would run our photobooth, and he confirmed all of the wedding day details to ensure things ran smoothly. My guests loved the props and had a blast taking photos throughout our reception. Even my grandma told me how much she enjoyed participating in the photo booth!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

From the moment we met with Concept One, we were truly elated with our choice. I met Sal at the bridal expo and was swept off my feet. Then, at our meeting with Sal, my fiance, and I, we were super excited about the entire plan of our wedding. The week prior to our wedding, our photographer, Tobias, contacted us and listened to what we wanted as well as what our plans were. Finally, the big day came and Tobias was FABULOUS!!! He listened to everything we wanted while also giving us some amazing suggestions. He showed us some of the shots he got on his camera and AHH!!! Beautiful! They are absolutely gorgeous! We cannot wait to see our prints. We had an amazing experience with everyone we encountered at this company and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Dalila · Married on 10/13/2017

I have hired this company more than 2 times and have never been disappointed! They are super flexible and always deliver great service. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Hey Dalila,

Thanks for the review!
    It has been a pleasure working with you. :)

Thanks,
    Ryan

Cristin · Married on 09/22/2017

Frank was my PhotoBooth guy! He was so friendly and very professional. Our dinner took longer than expected and he started later so that we’d get our full 3 hours with all of the guests who wanted to take pictures. He was there early and interacted really well with my guests. The props were great and the scrapbook with all of the pictures is one of my favorite mementos from the day! The day after the wedding, my husband and I looked through it and it was such a great/hilarious moment to see all of the shenanigans and to know how much fun everyone had! Thank you, Concept One!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Mayra · Married on 09/16/2017

We booked concept one for their photo booth service during our wedding. The sign up process was super easy and their contract clearly explained everything. The week of our wedding, we spoke with our Photo Booth rep for the night, John. During the call we discussed the night and our schedule, John was super helpful! He really made sure we maximized our photo booth time by helping us break down the schedule. Throughout the night he was great and our guests loved him. We even got a surprise photo strip of John and our photographer! Great company and awesome staff!

Sent on 09/21/2017

alex · Married on 08/12/2017

We booked Concept One for a photo booth in short time before the wedding, less than 2 weeks prior. They responded quickly with a great price compared to the competition. We received a scrap book at the wedding and our guests had a great time, lots of fun props to use. Any questions they are very quick to respond and resolve. We would definitely recommend booking with Concept One!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

We booked them at a wedding expo, we selected the photography, videography and photo booth package. Best choice ever! During our initial meeting with Sal, he sealed the deal. He was very professional and so on top of his game, we were very confident with our choice. He brought two sets of wedding books to help us select the best photo package for us. We opted for ‘first look’, Sal provided us the timeline that essentially helped us coordinate our entire wedding day.

Bryon was our photographer, one word AWESOME! He captured every highlight and a few tears of the day. He engaged with us throughout the day, was attentive and as a bonus was able to remember everyone’s name. It was as if he was part of the family. Normally you hear wedding photos take forever but it has been two weeks and we already have received ours and they are simply STUNNING. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I am there all over again. Our videographer was Jason, he also was a pleasure to work with. We have not received the video just yet but we have already contacted about video music selection and it is in the editing phase now. Based on the set-up shots and time spent, we are excited to see what will come. We also added the raw footage thumb drive to our package in addition to the highlight video that comes with it. We used the photo booth as an alternative to the traditional guestbook. Silly photos with awesome props, great guest pleaser. Concept One also personalized our photo strips with our custom wedding logo.

Overall, Sal and his crew are the standout choice. I seriously could not have imaged a better wedding day, everything was so easy to work with. If ever I had any questions or concerns Sal was available each time I needed something (seriously, he would call back within the half-hour if he missed my call). Sal’s strives to deliver excellence and he is a man of his word. We absolutely recommend Concept One, they captured the essence of our wedding and that is priceless!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Thank you Jessica. Much appreciated. Sal

Jammie · Married on 07/28/2017

Doing business with concept one was the best decision my husband and I made. I met concept one (Ryan) at a bridal show in Orland IL. My wedding took place on July 28 2017. I bought the photography package (photo booth) and the videography package. I really don't have any complaints on the quality of prints, the quality of my video and the professionalism of the staff. My guest loved the photo booth. It was the highlight of the wedding. I had 2 photo booth attendants and they were both excellent. As a bride, your always nervous on the outcome but once I received my photos and video we were pleased. The only thing I would recommend is if you have a large wedding I would suggest to spend the extra money on 2 videographers and 2 photographers. My videographer, Steve Bueller was very professional and I was extremely pleased. I would highly recommend the photographer Renata. She was professional, full of energy and will do everything possible to get those special shots. My guest list was only 130 and only having one worked out for me. I will use their services again. My son 16th birthday party is coming soon and I am confident having their photo booth will be also be the highlight of his party. I wanted to give this review for the next nervous bride and groom and give them some relief on their upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Tracy · Married on 07/10/2017

Amazing from start to finish. Roberto was an amazing photographer. Haven't seen the finished product yet, but if the pictures are as amazing as he was, we will be thrilled. Photobooth was a huge hit (unfortunately didn't get the guys name running it).

Sent on 07/10/2017

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thank you Tracy, Your kind words are much appreciated. Roberto is a magician with the camera. I promise you will love the images. Thanks Sal .

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Concept one Phototbooth was amazing!!!! Definitely recommend our Phototbooth guy was soooo nice and made the evening so much fun! Backdrop was beautiful and pictures came out awesome!!! Thank you for making the night a blast ??

Sent on 06/07/2017

Concept One Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Samantha! :)

dayna · Married on 04/07/2017

right on time and even early..great job and guests loved the pics..also I loved the book I got of my quests pics!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Leonel · Married on 10/28/2016

From the first moment we spoke with Sal, we were sold! Everything he promised us since day one was delivered. Awesome energetic photographer, prompt service, and great incentives! Hiring Concept One was one of the easiest decisions we could have made for our wedding. Arnold, if you are reading this, thank you!! Our wedding went as smooth as possible because of you. The way you mingled with the guests and made everyone feel great. All our guests had great things to say about your professionalism and work ethic! Sal was able to work with us and most importantly made my fiancée feel at ease. If our pictures come out even half as good as the service it will be worth every penny spent. And I have no doubt they will be exceptional!! The photo booth was a huge success with our guests as well, so much fun and a great keepsake. Thank you one hundred times over!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

John · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing!!! The photobooth was a big hit at our wedding!!! Ryan was a pleasure to deal with and Montee was an absolute professional at our wedding. Have nothing but good things to say about concept one. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Concept One was extremely professional and I loved the book they gave me at the end with everyone's photos inside. My only critic is they only had a few props so if you want more, you just might want to bring some of your own. Otherwise highly recommended!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gianni · Married on 10/08/2016

WHAT A DEAL! Where else can you get service that exceeds your expectations at an amazing price?! My husband and I were on a budget, and we wanted to have a photo booth for our guests. I searched and searched and all of the booths I was finding were close to a thousand dollars. That certainly was too much for us. I found Concept One at a bridal expo and was blown away at their prices. They typically work out of the Chicago area and they recently expanded to the Los Angeles area. Thank goodness because I don’t know where else I would have found a photo booth service that offered unlimited prints for my guests, digital copies of all photos taken, and an amazing scrap book with my guests photos and signatures for under 500 dollars!!!! The attendants were so pleasant to my guests and had a smile the entire time! Ryan especially was very helpful to me during the wedding process and during my wedding he was very doting to my guests. Thank you Concept One!

Sent on 11/14/2016