70 Reviews for Concept Effects

Drapery (1)
Setup (1)
Backdrops (1)
64 Concept Effects Reviews

Bryan was an ALL STAR!! The whole process was seamless! The lighting was top notch and kept the party going all night. I could not be more thankful that we hired Bryan for our wedding- everyone commented on how great the lights/party was!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great company! My husband and I worked with Bryan this summer and had a great experience! He will take the time to answer all of your questions, is professional, honest, and comes through on everything decided on. I recommend Concept Effects!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was perfect was amazing thanks to Bryan and his crew! With all the stress leading up to our big day, he helped us relax and took charge of making us feel comfortable with everything. The photos don't hold enough value if you weren't there in person to truly love how they utilize space and lighting. Without hesitation we recommend their service. Oh and get the Co2 cannons, they will make our day one never forgets!

Profile Picture Erik, 6/24/17, 1 Review

My wife and I booked Concept Effects for our wedding and all I can say is WOW

Bryan was such a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, he was hands on, attentive, and made sure we knew we were in good hands. The lighting was absolutely amazing. I can not begin to describe how elegant and beautiful the room turned out. We are still getting compliments from our guests.

Not only did Bryan provide us with lighting but we also decided to go with the dancing on the clouds option for our first dance. Talk about star struck. The moment our first dance started, everyone in the room looked like they were lost and confused. It was the best moment of our night. We felt like movie stars dancing on top of clouds capping of such a romantic moment.

Concept Effects recently began offering a new effect for events. The CO2 cannon. Let me tell you, this little toy was the highlight of my night. Once the party got started, I strapped on the backpack and made my way on to the dance floor to add a little spice to the night. BY FAR the best experience. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!!

Not only did Bryan provide us with all of that, he also had one of his staff members take photos throughout the night and then sent us those photos, EDITED, a week after our wedding.

This is the company for you!  If you want a one of a kind night that everyone will be talking about, then Concept Effects is just for you!

A++++++

Thank you for making our night one to remember.

Profile Picture David, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Transportation

My husband and I hired Concept Effects for our wedding in April of 2017. We are extremely pleased with the results and service. Bryan was not only easy to work with, he was also polite and professional. We would highly recommend his business to everyone. Thank you Bryan, for making our day so special!
Happy customer,
Anthony & Jamie Senese

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is the company to use for your wedding day. Bryan was awesome to work with. He was on point with everything we needed for our wedding. The lighting was absolutely amazing and Chad, our DJ, was the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding. I can't stress enough that if you're looking for that company that can take your wedding/event to the next level, than Concept Effects is the company you want to hire. Thank you so much for making our wedding a memorable one of a kind experience.

Profile Picture User7857470, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

Overall a great choice. Bryan takes pride in elevating your special day to a new level. I was not sure how important lighting was for the overall mood and was shocked to see how much the change in lighting influenced the overall flow of our wedding. We also really appreciated that concept effects was there to set up early, everything worked flawlessly and the pricing was extremely fair. A no-brainer for your next event.
-Tom

Profile Picture Tom, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Concept effects went above and beyond for my wedding this past Saturday. We got a package that included dj, photo booth, different colored uplighting, and a cool feature called dancing on the clouds. It was a very reasonable price and contacting them and communicating was a breeze. I highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Bryan was very professional and flexible. Explained everything to us as we did not know anything about lighting or backdrop. The room looked stunning like from a movie scene. We received many compliments from our gusts. We highly recommend Concept Effects!!!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bryan and Chad were a dream to work with! Bryan was always responsive, sometimes within 10 minutes! Chad really captured our vision for the reception music. He listened to our ideas, as well as gave some great ideas himself! I am still getting compliments from our guests about the DJ, and how much fun they had dancing! I will (and already have) recommended them to all my family and friends! You will not be disappointed when you choose Concept Effects!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Concept Effects to do the lighting and DJ for our wedding and what can I say. Bryan and Chad were a delight to work with. The line of communication leading up to our wedding date was on point and the overall end result was amazing. Chad was the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding and the lighting was incredible. Our guests could not stop talking about how great the room looked.

If you're looking for a company to hire to create a one of a kind wedding, these are the guys. Amazing to work with. THANK YOU A++++++

Profile Picture User6144893, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Concept Effects for our wedding back I October 2015 and it was a really great experience. We had blue lighting décor and it was awesome, very good quality of service, lights, colors everything was awesome. Bryan is very easy to communicate and work with.

Profile Picture INES, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Delivery, Setup

Bryan and his staff were very professional and great to work with. Our banquet hall looked amazing with
the lights and our dance in the clouds for our first dance was amazing.

Profile Picture Iwona , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrops, Accent, Dance Floor, Uplighting, Drapery

Concept Effects did a phenomenal job for our wedding. Bryan was super easy to work with and made my life so much easier in this hectic time. Super flexible and always responded to emails super fast. I absolutely loved all the work done by Bryan and his team. The mood lighting was absolutely perfect, it was changed for different parts of the night and that is exactly what I wanted. The Dj was absolutely amazing, he played everything we asked for and everyone was dancing the whole time. I couldn't ask for a better Dj ever, DJ Risky Bizness is absolutely amazing. The CO2 cannon was super fun, I am so glad Bryan suggested I get it. Thank you for making our wedding an unforgettable event. Will definitely be recommending Bryan and his team to others for their special events.

Profile Picture Nicky, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

Our DJ was amazing and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture User3443905, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I worked with Bryan from Concept Effects for my wedding on June 5th of 2015. He did our lighting, transportation (party bus for bridal party and limo for me, my maid of honor and father to the church for the ceremony), he referred me to the DJ we chose, he brought in a videographer, and even though we had a photographer, he brought in another photographer so we have double the photos! Bryan was extremely professional to work with and he listened to everything I wanted and made it a reality. He also brought in something new when the party started getting super fun, a CO2 gun. It was the first time anyone has seen a CO2 gun and it was awesome, I DEFINITELY recommend doing that. For our first dance, he set up dancing under the stars which was amazing. The whole night was unforgettable and I owe a lot of that to Bryan and Concept Effects. Hurry up and book your big day with Concept Effects before 2016 is all filled up!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography

Bryan was amazing. From planning to follow up it was everything we were looking for in a vendor. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. chad was an amazing DJ who kept our guests happy and dancing all night long. The lighting was incredible and my guests are still talking about it. The limo bus was top notch brand new and Dan was an amazing driver. I am so happy we chose to go with Concept Effects. They truly are great at what they do. Thank you so much for making our day one of a kind!!

Profile Picture User5281657, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

We worked with Bryan at Concept Effects for our April 2015 wedding and he made planning all of the details for our big day so easy. Since we got married at the 99th Floor of the Sears Tower and he was not familiar with the space he met us out there with the DJ - Chad, who we also hired through Concept Effects to make sure everything would be perfect including all of the lighting and sound. Bryan also suggested that we use the cloud machine for our first dance and I was so happy he did, our guests loved it and we got some amazing photos! We also did a slide show during cocktail hour and Bryan supplied the TV and also took charge of setting it up and making sure everything ran smoothly. Bryan also supplied a fabric backdrop for our ceremony which looked absolutely gorgeous and had no problems relocating it behind the head table for the reception when we asked. I am so glad we chose to work with Bryan and Concept Effects. I highly recommend booking them for your event, everything will be perfect down to the last detail!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Loved working with Bryan and Concept Effects! We used their interactive lighting and photobooth. Bryan helped us determine the best colors to use for each part of the night and as soon as the dancing started our dance floor looked awesome!

Profile Picture Courtnie, 2/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography

Brian and Chad were a pleasure to work with. Brian was flexible and worked with our budget - which in a wedding is so important. And I cannot say enough about how amazing Chad, the DJ, was. All we wanted was to have the best party and with best music at our wedding - he exceeded our expectations. Could not have been happier!!

Profile Picture Christi, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Concept Effects to do some fairy lights around our reception area. We wanted a laid-back feel, and asked for a simple swag design. Concept Effects knew exactly what to do - and we left all the details and creativity in their hands! What we got was stunning. I could not have been happier and it really set the party mood for the night. They also gave us a really great deal on uplighting and were so pleasant to work with. I would hire this company again.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/30/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Amazing Dj! Great to work with and was an amazing deal! Everyone was on the dance floor and had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Adriana, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan was INCREDIBLE. He is such a kind guy and guided us through our wedding plans from start to finish, never once over selling us or pushing us towards something we didn't need. Our DJ Chad was by far the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding. From the moment the dance floor opened up until the night ended, Chad and the lighting had the dance floor packed. The lighting was AMAZING. When Bryan explained to us what the interactive and intelligent package were, at first I was a bit confused, but the way he explained it had me excited to see the end result. Needless to say, when I first walked in to my venue, I cried. It was amazing. The color changes, the themes, everything was breathtaking. You can't go wrong with Concept Effects on your wedding day. Their work is amazing and I am extremely happy with the end result.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. NO NEED TO SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE. A++++++++++++++++++++

Profile Picture User5427040, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

Bryan with Concept Effects was great! I looked into several different uplighting companies and I’m really glad we chose Concept Effects! Bryan was super friendly and prompt to respond to e-mails. I was really on the fence about whether it was worth to pay that much for uplighting and I’m so glad we did it! Yes, it can seem expensive, but it totally changes the feel of the room! Bryan even met us at our venue (Germania Place) in the city and brought a test light so we can see what the venue would look like with it and pick out a color we thought would be good. No other company was willing to do that, they just told us, “Yay, we’ve worked there before, we know what to do”. Concept Effects was one of best priced companies we found and after talking to Bryan several times, you knew that he wasn’t trying to scam you into a package. He worked with our venue layout and made everything so beautiful. Great decision to do uplighting, and a great company to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/27/14, 7 Reviews