Con Brio Ensembles Reviews

51 Reviews for Con Brio Ensembles

1 User photo

Con Brio Ensembles 1

A · Married on 02/24/2018

Their price is unbeatable! One of my song selections was not listed on their repertoire and they still played it at my ceremony! Customer service is great as well. After having my wedding, there are many things that I would change or do it better if I could do it over again; however, choosing Con Brio Ensembles is one of the things I would NOT change. Thank you for the great reception music and great service!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia Blaker · Married on 02/17/2018

Great music

Music was great! Nice wide selection of music to also pick from. Website was very comforting

Sent on 06/08/2019

Carina · Married on 02/10/2018

Con Brio was amazing at our wedding - we booked them for 1.5 hours because we also had a DJ. The cellist and violinist were extremely talented and played beautifully. They were on time and very professional. Aziz was really helpful in making sure the our time with them went smoothly. Well worth the money!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Marcela Maia · Married on 01/06/2018

They were incredible

We had a string trio perform at our wedding ceremony. They were incredible and were the talk of our entire family. They chose a beautiful song selection and were extremely professional.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Keith S · Married on 12/12/2017

Church Service

We hired the Con Brio ensemble to participate in our Christmas Eve service, complete with in-house charts and with our band of volunteers. They players were early, followed along very well with little cue-ing, they were easy to work with and played beautifully. Hiring the Con Brio ensemble in the future is a no-brainer to me. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Emilee · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely amazing ! All of my guests said their music was so moving and emotional. I would definitely work with them again! Simply beautiful music and better than what I imagined. Thank you!

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

Con Brio was a pleasure to work with and played beautiful arrangement. They have a wide variety of genres to offer, which made our playlist very easy to arrange. Everyone complimented how fantastic the music was, the musicians were professional and very talented. We highly recommend Con Brio and look forward to using them again for upcoming events.

Mina · Married on 10/01/2017

Definitely would recommend to add some instrumental music to your wedding plan. We loved Con Brio Ensembles and the evening they did. A lot of our guests were happy with their music. It definitely adds a taste of classic and sweetness to your event.

Ana · Married on 08/19/2017

It was very easy to work with ConBrio. Their professionalism and quality of performance would make me recommend them to friends and relatives. Excellent price for a job well done.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

The live music added an extra touch to our wedding ceremony. My husband and I are so glad we hired Con Brio Ensembles. Aziz was great to work with and very responsive to emails as I was planning a destination wedding. You won't be disappointed by hiring Con Brio Ensembles.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/20/2017

I am extremely happy with not only the beautiful performance on my wedding but the whole booking process, Marina went above and beyond my expectations, making sure all the music selection for the Violin and the Cello was coordinated with my Soloist. From the beginning, they were very responsive and professional, they answered every email and addressed every concern in a timely manner. The music for the ceremony was very important for me (I am a musician myself, I play the Violin and I also sing at church). I really wanted this ceremony to be amazing and it was and I am very thankful to Con Brio Ensembles for that.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rafael · Married on 05/19/2017

Will definitely hire them again. Great on response and very professional. They did an awesome job. Great musicians!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/14/2017

Very good experience. Musicians Were very accommodating and talented. Will Rehire

Sent on 06/04/2017

Connie · Married on 05/04/2017

Con Brio Ensembles was the perfect choice for my garden wedding ceremony. They played the songs I chose beforehand. They really helped make the ceremony super special. They looked and sounded professional. I highly recommend Con Brio for wedding ceremonies!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Jazman · Married on 03/11/2017

Our cellist and violinist played beautiful renditions of the songs we chose that left us in tears. Amazing job fellas!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Christina · Married on 02/04/2017

Wonderful music and great email responsiveness! Definitely Recommend.

Julian · Married on 01/07/2017

I reached out to Valentin for my proposal, I requested a violinist which made our night so perfect... thank you so much for such amazing service, you really made our night special. I strongly recommend this company

DJ · Married on 11/05/2016

Hired these folks to perform at our wedding - which was planned remotely from Chicago, but the ceremony was in Florida... no easy task,but Con Brio made it easy. The pricing was great, the communication was great, and the most importantly the music was great!!

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

I am getting married next month in the U.S to my American fiance. I am British and currently live in the United Kingdom. My fiance and I both decided that we would like live music for our wedding reception played by classically trained musicians. My fiance and I looked at bands/musicians via the 'Wedding Wire' website and read several reviews. We both listened to 'Con Brio Ensembles; repertoire catalog and loved the musician's versions of popular music songs and their classical music repertoire.
    I also found that their Assistant Manager, Aziz and the musicians were very professional, courteous, friendly and helpful with helping us to book t the musicians for our wedding as well as offering to arrange two popular music songs that are currently not in their repertoire catalog. When we decided to change our originally booked two-hour wedding reception booking to having the musicians for our entire wedding reception, the musicians, and their management honored their original pricing quote that was given to us in June this year for performing for our entire wedding reception and sent us a new contact.
    I would advise anyone who is looking for a professional classically trained musicians who can play music from various musical genre's to book the 'Con Brio Ensembles'.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Corey · Married on 09/04/2016

She was amazing, we asked her to play a song by John legend an I didn’t think it could be done but she pulled it off an made our wedding even more special!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2016

Wonderful musicians. Very polite and accommodating. Helped us tremendously with selections of our songs, went above and beyond. By far the best vendors we have ever dealt with. everyone raved about the music. Highly recommend!!!

Raquel · Married on 06/25/2016

Con Brio was excellent! From the very first email to them, they were professional, courteous, responsive and helpful! They contacted me several times to discuss our musical tastes, needs and wants! The trio was outstanding and everyone enjoyed them thoroughly! I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event and will use them again in the future! Thank you Con Brio!!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

The representative responded to me right away, he helped me select songs for my wedding ceremony and cocktail, they were very flexible on the day of the wedding, as we had to transfer our ceremony inside due to the rain. The quartet played all of our favorite songs and even took a song request from my uncle. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 05/11/2016

They provided excellent services. The manager was very easy to communicate with, he knew exactly what we needed. The musicians played amazing, all of our guests were very happy. They played our special song during the ceremony and made it just magical. Thank you

Sent on 05/09/2016

Megan · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired a beautiful harpist for a beach wedding! It was wonderful! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2016