Con Brio Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Con Brio Ensembles 1

Linda Naughtin · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend

We had Con Brio Ensembles strings trio play at our church wedding ceremony and I could not be more pleased with everything! Not only was the music absolutely perfect and beautiful, but the musicians are extremely professional, helpful and just an all around pleasure to work with. Aziz helped us choose the music for the ceremony and even introduced himself after! Highly recommend, thank you for everything!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Emma D · Married on 10/27/2018

Could not be happier with their services!!!

Not only was my music magical and amazing, but Con Brio Ensembles took the initiative to visit my venue and learn the acoustics so that they could give me their idea for what instruments and songs would work best. I was in love with every song and could not stop crying. Bottom line, could not be happier with their services!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Tony A. · Married on 10/05/2018

Very Flexible

We hired Con Brio ensembles for our private corporate event in West Palm Beach. Even though we went back and forth between hiring a string quartet over an ensemble with flute, they made it easy and accommodated our last minute changes. The music playing very good and left our corporate folks very happy. Definitely recommend them for any corporate event.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Maria Pedra · Married on 09/14/2018

Highly Recommend

The violinist played our intimate sunrise beach wedding. She was very easy to work with and accommodating. Most importantly, the quality of the music was outstanding. Would highly recommend to anyone looking.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Con Brio Ensembles 2

Mariela · Married on 07/27/2018

My advice is to book them! I was a very particular bride and my fiance placed me on a budget, so not only were they afforadble, but they added that soothing feeling and moment that you need before geting the night started. They gave my wedding a great classy and fun touch. Everyone keeps talking about them. I searched almost all musicians available in South Florida and they were the only ones who worked with me to fit what I want and within my budget.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Matt · Married on 07/14/2018

Such an amazing experience working with Con Brio. Aziz was very responsive. The musicians were able to learn a new piece of music for our ceremony. They also played a song during our ceremony accompanied by our friend singing. They did a quick run through before and it was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone and have been recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Y

Yulianis Fundora · Married on 06/07/2018

Don't think twice

The musicians are amazing! Very professional and beautiful music! Very helpful as well with wedding songs that can be used!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Matthew · Married on 05/28/2018

'I will forever remember their rendition of Viva La Vida as I walked down the aisle, the start of what was the happiest hour of my life'. I think this quote from my wife perfectly sums up the brilliance of Con Brio. They play beautifully, are professionally attired, punctual, and were a pleasure to deal with in the run-up to the big day. Their repetoire is vast, featuring everything from classical and popular pieces (including the Beach Boys and Bruno Mars!) to Disney musicals to choose from. They were regularly in contact prior to the event to check if we had any changes to our requested pieces, and we never once had to chase them for a response. On the day, they were courteous and friendly.

I cannot recommend them strongly enough

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kathi · Married on 05/27/2018

I found Con Brio Ensembles online thru WeddingWire. My daughter wanted a harp but after speaking with Aziz, we selected a string quartet. The music was simply beautiful! We found all the music we wanted on their song list and Aziz made the whole process so easy. The musicians were on time and nicely attired. I highly recommend Con Brio Ensembles

Sent on 05/04/2018

Charna · Married on 04/29/2018

Definitely do it! They were Great!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Eve · Married on 04/16/2018

... first off I want to say that our experience is exceptional. It was our wedding day and we wanted it to be perfect. We had a beachfront wedding and there were many factors that needed to line up in order for it to be perfect. The venue needed to be changed due to beach occupancy and the GM of this organization helped us coordinate very well with the wedding coordinator. Our wedding was delayed 2 hours and even though it was delayed the violinist stayed and waited. I will highly recommend this company

Sent on 05/03/2018

A · Married on 02/24/2018

Their price is unbeatable! One of my song selections was not listed on their repertoire and they still played it at my ceremony! Customer service is great as well. After having my wedding, there are many things that I would change or do it better if I could do it over again; however, choosing Con Brio Ensembles is one of the things I would NOT change. Thank you for the great reception music and great service!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia Blaker · Married on 02/17/2018

Great music

Music was great! Nice wide selection of music to also pick from. Website was very comforting

Sent on 06/08/2019

Carina · Married on 02/10/2018

Con Brio was amazing at our wedding - we booked them for 1.5 hours because we also had a DJ. The cellist and violinist were extremely talented and played beautifully. They were on time and very professional. Aziz was really helpful in making sure the our time with them went smoothly. Well worth the money!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Marcela Maia · Married on 01/06/2018

They were incredible

We had a string trio perform at our wedding ceremony. They were incredible and were the talk of our entire family. They chose a beautiful song selection and were extremely professional.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Keith S · Married on 12/12/2017

Church Service

We hired the Con Brio ensemble to participate in our Christmas Eve service, complete with in-house charts and with our band of volunteers. They players were early, followed along very well with little cue-ing, they were easy to work with and played beautifully. Hiring the Con Brio ensemble in the future is a no-brainer to me. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Emilee · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely amazing ! All of my guests said their music was so moving and emotional. I would definitely work with them again! Simply beautiful music and better than what I imagined. Thank you!

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

Con Brio was a pleasure to work with and played beautiful arrangement. They have a wide variety of genres to offer, which made our playlist very easy to arrange. Everyone complimented how fantastic the music was, the musicians were professional and very talented. We highly recommend Con Brio and look forward to using them again for upcoming events.

Mina · Married on 10/01/2017

Definitely would recommend to add some instrumental music to your wedding plan. We loved Con Brio Ensembles and the evening they did. A lot of our guests were happy with their music. It definitely adds a taste of classic and sweetness to your event.

Ana · Married on 08/19/2017

It was very easy to work with ConBrio. Their professionalism and quality of performance would make me recommend them to friends and relatives. Excellent price for a job well done.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Katia · Married on 06/24/2017

The live music added an extra touch to our wedding ceremony. My husband and I are so glad we hired Con Brio Ensembles. Aziz was great to work with and very responsive to emails as I was planning a destination wedding. You won't be disappointed by hiring Con Brio Ensembles.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/20/2017

I am extremely happy with not only the beautiful performance on my wedding but the whole booking process, Marina went above and beyond my expectations, making sure all the music selection for the Violin and the Cello was coordinated with my Soloist. From the beginning, they were very responsive and professional, they answered every email and addressed every concern in a timely manner. The music for the ceremony was very important for me (I am a musician myself, I play the Violin and I also sing at church). I really wanted this ceremony to be amazing and it was and I am very thankful to Con Brio Ensembles for that.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rafael · Married on 05/19/2017

Will definitely hire them again. Great on response and very professional. They did an awesome job. Great musicians!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/14/2017

Very good experience. Musicians Were very accommodating and talented. Will Rehire

Sent on 06/04/2017

Connie · Married on 05/04/2017

Con Brio Ensembles was the perfect choice for my garden wedding ceremony. They played the songs I chose beforehand. They really helped make the ceremony super special. They looked and sounded professional. I highly recommend Con Brio for wedding ceremonies!

Sent on 06/10/2017