Compton Creative Reviews

9 | Cheney, KS

9 Reviews for Compton Creative

Kimberlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Brittany is the absolute best. So easy to work with and so much fun! She does a great job keeping in contact with you so you always know what's going on. I would recommend her over and over! One of our favorite parts of our wedding for sure!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Brittany was amazing! We absolutely love how she captured our day so perfectly. We’ll forever cherish our video.

Katelyn · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved having Brittany as our videographer. She was easy to work with and I loved how professional and easy her booking process was through Honeybook. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding she made us feel comfortable while she videoed different parts of the afternoon and she provided positive feedback as well! We are overjoyed to have a beautifully made video to cherish for years to come and show our children/grandchildren some day!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

At first, my husband and I were weary about going with a videographer. We weren't sure if it would be worth it in the end, I mean you spend so much on pictures already, right? Trust me when I tell you getting a videographer is absolutely worth it and Brittany Compton is the best there is at what she does. We found her by pure chance on one of those Facebook sites. When we met with her, we knew we made the right choice. When we got our videos back, they were so much better than we imagined. They made us laugh and cry (good tears) to be able to relieve the moments of our big day over and over! I HIGHLY recommend Brittany to anyone I know! :)

Kendra · Married on 04/01/2017

Brittany did a fabulous job!
    She was very responsive. Super easy to work with. All you have to do is check out her page and her work says it all! Every time I watch my video I cry. I was married on the 1st, she had a sneak peek done on the 2nd, and my video done by the 26th... super duper fast! I would highly recommend Brittany! If you are questioning having a videographer... DON'T!!!! Just do it!!! You will NOT regret it! Nothing is affordable when you are planning a wedding, but Brittany was more on the affordable side of things for a wedding, and you will get to experience your special day whenever you want!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Compton Creative's reply:

Thank you Kendra! So happy you enjoy your video, I had so much fun working on it and being able to spend the day capturing all your wonderful memories :)

Morgan · Married on 10/21/2016

Brittany did an amazing job with our wedding videos! She responded quickly and was fun to have around all day. I was very indecisive on whether I should have a videographer for my big day or not but I'm so glad I did and that I chose Brittany.

Mallory · Married on 10/08/2016

Brittany was amazing to work with she did such an amazing job and had our video back to us in no time. By far my favorite thing we have from our wedding the best decision we made was to hire her!!!!

• User6201665 · 2+ years ago

Brittany was very flexible with us and had our videos to us within 2 weeks. I thought u wasn't going to be able to afford a videographer but she worked with us so we could! So glad we hired her!