12 Reviews for Complete Weddings & Events

We used Complete Weddings and Events for DJ and uplighting. They offer many services, which is convenient but made me nervous about quality. I had absolutely no reason to be concerned because they did a wonderful job! Everything was perfect. I hadn't picked songs until like 2 days before the wedding and they called me up and I told them the songs I was considering and they suggested some songs and helped me put the whole thing together. We had the best time and everyone danced all night long!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Kenny was great ant kept the crowd going. He played just what the couple had ask for. Loved dealing with Mike May. He was great to talk to and helped with our questions. We had videographer Rob but have yet to see the results since it has only been a week. I must say Rob was very good with our photographer. Cant wait to see results!

Profile Picture laura, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Videography

Our dj name is Mike he is a really cool guy. Very down to earth we 1st met at his house which he does the business out of. Him and my husband to be were just talking the entire time about history as I'm going over the contract and reading everything. It was nice to see someone not so uptight all the time. The prices were amazing I'm have the dj for our reception and a photo booth. I got an a AMAZING deal o both of them for our 5hr reception!!!

Profile Picture alicia, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
0.7

We got a videographer from this company and the quality of video was worse than friends who took video on an iPhone. The audio was poor, the video was shaky, they missed half the procession. Then the final product had the same issues with a good part of the video with the wrong orientation. We complained and they still couldn't fix it appropriately and flipped some of the video but cut off people's heads. Just shoddy work and not worth it. The worst company I've ever worked with

Profile Picture Matt, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not say enough about Martin Dunn! He did an outstanding job during our ceremony/reception. We loved how thorough he was; making it his priority to go over our timeline, getting our party involved during the reception, and truly has a passion for his work.

Profile Picture Lorena, 11/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I just recently got married kenny was our dj and did an awesome job all our family and friends were having such a great time. They also supplied the lighting and photobooth which was a hit at our wedding. I w poo uld highly recommend them kenny came and sat down with us and made a plan for the whole night also he was dressed very professional!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
0.9

I wish I could have given Complete a good video but the day of my wedding when my videographer showed up in unprofessional attire, I knew it was going to be good. My videographer was running around in the church during my mass. He was in the way buy having his huge standing in the aisle, I couldn't see my husband to be as I was working down because he was in the way. His pants were falling down. I wish the quality was good, but there were important moments that weren't video taped like the doors opening and me walking down the aisle. I can't begin to explain how upset I was when I realized he only got half of me walking down the aisle. Also he missed a dance that my bridesmaids and I did, because he was videoing something unimportant.

Profile Picture User4432351, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike May of Complete Music was the DJ at my daughters wedding. He also provided the Photographer and Photo Booth and Special Lighting! I would highly recommend Mike May for any event you need his services! Mike has over 30 years experience as a DJ and it showed during the wedding! Mike was an excellent DJ and interacted with all the guests at the wedding! He played the requested songs as well as played all of the guests requests! He had all the songs needed! He made the flower toss and garter toss so much fun! He was able to get the single people up for each event, which is hard sometimes. The photographer Saud we had, was excellent! He had 25 years experience and knew just what pictures were needed and how to pose everyone. Mike's photo booth was so much fun and was ran by Sharon and Tara. They had so many props to use for the pictures and make it fun for all the guests! I would highly recommend Mike May and his Complete Music staff for your DJ, Photographer and Photo Booth services! I have referred Mike May's Complete May services for my best friends wedding and she chose Mike for her DJ, and Photography services.

Profile Picture Annette, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

This company was spectacular! Out of all of my vendors they were by far the easiest to deal with and most accommodating! So nice and Kenny our dj did everything we asked for and made great suggestions as well! Would absolutely use them again! Out Photobooth was busy all night! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
3.0

If you are looking for the "standard" wedding template for music, this DJ service will do ok. My wedding did not follow the standard music template and we ran into slight issues.

Profile Picture Dave, 4/27/13, 1 Review
3.8

The DJ did what we asked, which is to play our own playlist throughout the night. We were not impressed by the provided list of available songs - seemed strangely skewed toward certain genres and/or artists. Before signing the contract, the main person we spoke to seemed surprised that we asked whether we could meet the DJ before booking. Is this not standard procedure? The DJ looked somewhat bored throughout the night, not too cool. He also had a huge sign with the company name/info on the table. This is a wedding and advertisement of this sort is completely unnecessary. A little slow to respond at times.

Profile Picture User2477306, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

my djs name was ken millard and he made my wedding fun and up beat, he had fun little games while we ate and adapted to any last minute changes. He dressed well and was very polite and played good appropriate music.

Profile Picture heather, 4/8/11, 5 Reviews