47 Reviews for COMPLETE Weddings + Events

Disco Ball (2)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
46 COMPLETE Weddings + Events Reviews

Had a great experience with Complete Weddings at a winter wedding. They were flexible with us all along the way. The DJ, Brandon, was outstanding!!! He kept everything on schedule once the reception started, and kept the dance floor full all night with excellent music selection -- highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture K, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Awesome to work with! We used their photographer (Lisa), DJ (Francis), photo booth (Colton), and videographer. This company gives you a discount with the more services you book and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Complete Music and Brandon Wofford were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Complete Music often followed up and checked in along the way to our wedding day. They were always available to answer our questions.
Our wedding reception was everything we imagined because of Brandon. He was so professional, so on top of it, and most of all, so fun. He made it ROCK!!! His prep for our wedding was impressive too. Thanks, Brandon, for helping to make it the best day of our lives!!

Ashton and Kaela Stephens

Profile Picture Kaela, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Sound/PA System

This is a great one-stop shop company! I worked with the Ted (DJ), Lisa (Photographer) and Leah (Photo Booth). Everyone was friendly, timely, professional and made sure my wedding day was perfect! The party would have been nothing without Ted there to make sure all of our music fit the evening and our guests. The Survivor game was the best! My guests are still talking about it! Lisa thank you for being so patient and taking great photos. Leah, you did a great job with the photo booth and I love the photo album. My grandson wrote in it about 6 times. So cute to feel his love on every page.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Disco Ball, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Our dj was amazing! He made sure that our day was perfect and we received so many compliments about how great our dj was!

Profile Picture User6108084, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We loved our DJ Ron! He was full of energy and was so nice/professional with our guests. The music selection was amazing and he had everyone up on their feet and on the dance floor. Affordable, friendly and fun, Complete weddings is who you want for your wedding music.

Profile Picture Bria, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bryant was our DJ and he was amazing! So professional and kept it fun just like we wanted! Played a perfect variety of music and kept everything moving throughout the evening!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brandon from Complete was incredible- we knew right when we met him that his personality and demeanor were a great match for ours and what we wanted in a DJ. He wanted the day to be perfect for us and he accomplished just that! He not only was a great DJ and played the perfect music for the crowd and kept the evening running smoothly, he went above and beyond his DJ duties. He walked the buffet line with me and made my plate so I wouldn't spill on my dress, he constantly checked on the head table to refill our drinks from the bar, he cleared our plates when we finished eating...he was just amazing! Brandon was also very helpful and accommodating- we met a few weeks before the wedding to talk through everything. He gave great recommendations for things we were unsure of. He also made sure we had his cell # so we could text or call with any changes. I did just that a few days before the wedding and asked if we could change a few things. He responded immediately and made the changes without question. Complete also made the process so easy before the wedding- we could make payments online and use their online portal to track all of our song requests which we loved. I honestly can't recommend Complete and Brandon enough! Their prices are also extremely competitive, especially if you book at a bridal show like we did.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brandon Wofford with Complete was our DJ at our wedding and he is PHENOMENAL!! He directed people as to where to go before the ceremony, cleared people's trash as they were done eating, kept the reception flowing, played all the music we requested, got drinks for the wedding party, you name it...he was there taking care of it without being asked! Brandon was a lot of fun and took a lot of stress off us. I can't say enough great things about him! I even had a couple of people give me money to contribute to his tip - he was that excellent!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I loved using this company for our ceremony and reception music! After meeting with Ted and booking this company, I realized a huge weight (that I didn't know I had) had been lifted off my shoulders. I had no hesitation in booking them. The forms they have you fill out cover absolutely everything, so you know everything will be done the way you want it to be. Brandon was amazing from day one. He called to set up a meeting, and my family and I were hooked. Fantastic manners, great sense of humor, laid back--couldn't ask for better qualities. Brandon responded to all of my texts before the wedding, and he had great recommendations! I knew he would make it a fantastic night. Brandon remained flexible throughout the night. We had originally planned one entrance, but at *the very last minute* decided to do something different. Brandon checked with me to make sure it was what I really wanted before the doors were opened. He checked on my husband and me throughout the night, making the sure we were having a good time. He ran the shoe game for us, and he worked with my planner to ease the flow of the night (speeches, first bite, etc.). I was outside for much of the night, and Brandon actually brought a blanket out to me. He played all of the songs we asked him to, including ones that were simply mentioned in passing during our first meeting. He went above and beyond my expectations for the night. His absolute goal is to make sure the bride and groom have their best day ever. Use this company, talk with Ted, and ask for Brandon! :)

Profile Picture User6726625, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Scott and Complete DJ was amazing! The company is very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and professional. Scott did a great job as the DJ for our Reception. He worked with our venue on set-up times, helped with a great bridal entrance, and was always making sure my husband and I were taken care of. Scott met with us before the ceremony to make sure he had everything he needed to help make our night perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/31/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason was fantastic!!! He arrived two hours early for set up. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Awesome!!

Profile Picture melanie, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We purchased our DJ for our reception from Complete. They are extemely easy to work with and go all out to try and make your day what you want it. They also helped direct me to other places that could help us in other areas for our reception!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was our DJ and he was great. He was the best DJ I've ever encountered at a wedding and it just so happened to be our wedding. He took the time to get to know us, worked in some of our favorite songs, took GREAT care of us throughout the night and kept the party hopping. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin is AMAZING! I've been a guest at a couple of weddings with other Complete DJ's, at they were very sub-par. Kevin went way above and beyond what you would ever expect from a DJ. He overheard us say we were thirsty waiting to be announced and brought us water. He went and got us drinks and cake throughout the night. He entertained our guests during cocktail hour. He even adhered almost entirely to a list of my top 50 favorite dance songs, bless his soul. I honestly didn't even know a DJ could be as fantastic as he was. There are so many DJ's that are clearly just doing it for a job, but Kevin is doing it because he genuinely loves making his clients' events special. I couldn't be more pleased with him!

Profile Picture Kadi, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED our DJ, "Captain Ron" and everyone who attended our reception told me several times over what a great DJ he was. He not only put on music for us, he greeted people when they arrived, spoke with our guests, entertained, helped us with whatever we needed, held the doors for people (and the wedding party) as they were coming in, got people out to dance (!!!) and most importantly, kept everything extremely organized, which we really appreciated. The whole reception went without a flaw and and it couldn't have been better, much thanks due to our DJ.

What we also liked was that Ron spent a good amount of time with us the week before the wedding going over the organization of the reception and we felt so much better and relaxed after that because we knew it was in good hands. We even called a few days later to change up our schedule a little because of something we forgot to add that we absolutely needed to do during the reception and this was no problem for Ron at all- very flexible. He worked closely with our catering service, too, and everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Complete for our DJ, Photobooth, Videography, and Photography. The crew from Complete did a fantastic job and I was so happy to have met them at the PWG Bridal Show. Angela (Photo), Ryan (Video), Matthew (PB), and Brandon (DJ) were all very helpful and ready to bring our vision to life. I spoke to each of them several times prior to the wedding to make sure that our "game plan" was in place, and they each checked in throughout our wedding to make sure that we were happy with their services. Lots of compliments so far on the DJ and Photobooth and I can't wait to see our pictures and video, I'm sure they are gorgeous. Thank you, Complete, for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Our DJ was great to work with! Very fun and easy going!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ Corey was great! He worked with us on our K-State intro wishes. He played all of our songs we requested and he worked hard on making sure my husband and I were really happy! Great company! Ask for COREY brides!

Profile Picture Katelin, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Rick DJ our wedding, and he did amazing! He knew how to get people on the dance floor (even though my family hates to dance.) I have seen many weddings where the DJ doesn't look like he wants to be there, but Rick looked like he was having just as good of a time as everyone else!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brandon was fantastic! He listened to our wants and needs and went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

There are not enough stars on here to tell you how great our DJ was!! We had specially requested Kevin, because he had been the DJ at a Christmas party for my mom's employer. She said he did a great job at the party and I was excited because for me this was an important vendor and would set the tone for the whole reception. Kevin was AMAZING!!! We were running about 45 minutes late getting back to our reception and there was not a single guest who was unhappy! He kept them entertained and engaged during our cocktail hour. He met us at the door when we got there and ran the show from that point forward. I didn't have to worry about anything. It was the least stressful part of the entire wedding process! He kept the evening flowing smoothly, and even refilled ice in our drink buckets at one point. Kevin also made a short little toast to us during the reception and made reference to things he noticed about us during our meeting with him a few weeks prior. It surprised us both that he had observed so much about us in such a short amount of time. Later in the evening he even got on the dance floor a few times and danced with our group. I had amazing vendors all the way around but out of all of my vendors he was my favorite!! It was like he was part of the family. I want to have another party now just to have Kevin as our DJ again!! He truly made the night!! I cannot thank him enough!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

When we were first discussing our wedding, we weren't sure if we could afford anything more than a photographer. When we looked into Complete, their package structure made things so easy and gave us hope that we could actually have all the "extras." I will say, you may have to stay on top of them to schedule your pre-wedding meetings, but other than that, they are great!

Our DJ was super helpful in playing music that was appealing to all of our diverse guest list. I was really worried about parts of the family being offended, and other parts not having any fun, but he did a great job of meeting the needs of our individual wedding.

Our videographer was really good at catching special moments, while not getting in the way at all. The company has a couple different options, you can either pick a standard video of your event, or you can do a highlights reel. We chose the highlight reel, and it's super cute and set to nice music. It is a bit short, but neither one of us wanted the long boring video of the start to finish. You just have to weigh your options.

Our photographer, Lisa, was the best! She was so great to work with, and super prepared for everything that happened. She spent so much time with us getting all the perfect shots, and spent so much extra time to make sure we were happy. I cannot say enough about how much we liked working with her.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/1/14, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

These guys did an amazing job my DJ rocked and my photographer was awesome and very helpful during the day!

Profile Picture User4046768, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)