COMPLETE Weddings + Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

51 COMPLETE Weddings + Events Reviews
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/14/2018

This company did AMAZING! I was literally blown away at the quality of service that we received. Brandon (DJ) and Chris (Videographer) seriously went above and beyond for us on our day. They were there anytime we needed anything and they were more helpful than we could of even imagined. Everyone had so much fun with the Photo Booth as well and we love the book we were given that has everyones photos in it!

Katlin · Married on 09/08/2018

We can't stop talking about how amazing everything turned out. Our guests keep telling us how much they enjoyed the whole thing, ceremony right through to the last dance and our exit. Kyle and I are over-the-moon thrilled with everything about Complete Weddings + Events. The communication beforehand, the attention to details and their dedication to making the wedding reflective of the bride and groom's vision, the way the worked together seemlessly to keep the night running without interruption. Matt, Bryant and our photo booth team were hands down the best people we could have asked for. Bryant has already sent over a few of the photos, and the man is magic. He was committed to capturing the memories, and he wasn't afraid to pull us away for just a moment to make it happen. Matt the phenomenal DJ knew how to get things moving, how to slow it down, how to revv it back up again. He was a marionette master and we were happy to dance to his awesome tune. Our photo booth topped the night - going so far as to trust some questionable guests with the props on the dance floor. Our copies of the photos were glued into our guest book, and our guests left a note to go with the crazy photo strips they came up with.

We recommend this crew a 1000 times over. Our night was perfect, magical, and they were a very large part of what made it so.

COMPLETE Weddings + Events 1
  • Jordan & Keri

Keri · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa, Ethan, and Dawn were the most amazing team!! I cannot wait to see my final products!

K · Married on 12/02/2017

Had a great experience with Complete Weddings at a winter wedding. They were flexible with us all along the way. The DJ, Brandon, was outstanding!!! He kept everything on schedule once the reception started, and kept the dance floor full all night with excellent music selection -- highly recommend him!!

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Awesome to work with! We used their photographer (Lisa), DJ (Francis), photo booth (Colton), and videographer. This company gives you a discount with the more services you book and I highly recommend them!

Kaela · Married on 08/12/2017

Complete Music and Brandon Wofford were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Complete Music often followed up and checked in along the way to our wedding day. They were always available to answer our questions.
    Our wedding reception was everything we imagined because of Brandon. He was so professional, so on top of it, and most of all, so fun. He made it ROCK!!! His prep for our wedding was impressive too. Thanks, Brandon, for helping to make it the best day of our lives!!

Ashton and Kaela Stephens

Denise · Married on 06/09/2017

This is a great one-stop shop company! I worked with the Ted (DJ), Lisa (Photographer) and Leah (Photo Booth). Everyone was friendly, timely, professional and made sure my wedding day was perfect! The party would have been nothing without Ted there to make sure all of our music fit the evening and our guests. The Survivor game was the best! My guests are still talking about it! Lisa thank you for being so patient and taking great photos. Leah, you did a great job with the photo booth and I love the photo album. My grandson wrote in it about 6 times. So cute to feel his love on every page.

Our dj was amazing! He made sure that our day was perfect and we received so many compliments about how great our dj was!

Bria · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved our DJ Ron! He was full of energy and was so nice/professional with our guests. The music selection was amazing and he had everyone up on their feet and on the dance floor. Affordable, friendly and fun, Complete weddings is who you want for your wedding music.

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Bryant was our DJ and he was amazing! So professional and kept it fun just like we wanted! Played a perfect variety of music and kept everything moving throughout the evening!

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2016

Brandon from Complete was incredible- we knew right when we met him that his personality and demeanor were a great match for ours and what we wanted in a DJ. He wanted the day to be perfect for us and he accomplished just that! He not only was a great DJ and played the perfect music for the crowd and kept the evening running smoothly, he went above and beyond his DJ duties. He walked the buffet line with me and made my plate so I wouldn't spill on my dress, he constantly checked on the head table to refill our drinks from the bar, he cleared our plates when we finished eating...he was just amazing! Brandon was also very helpful and accommodating- we met a few weeks before the wedding to talk through everything. He gave great recommendations for things we were unsure of. He also made sure we had his cell # so we could text or call with any changes. I did just that a few days before the wedding and asked if we could change a few things. He responded immediately and made the changes without question. Complete also made the process so easy before the wedding- we could make payments online and use their online portal to track all of our song requests which we loved. I honestly can't recommend Complete and Brandon enough! Their prices are also extremely competitive, especially if you book at a bridal show like we did.

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2016

Brandon Wofford with Complete was our DJ at our wedding and he is PHENOMENAL!! He directed people as to where to go before the ceremony, cleared people's trash as they were done eating, kept the reception flowing, played all the music we requested, got drinks for the wedding party, you name it...he was there taking care of it without being asked! Brandon was a lot of fun and took a lot of stress off us. I can't say enough great things about him! I even had a couple of people give me money to contribute to his tip - he was that excellent!

I loved using this company for our ceremony and reception music! After meeting with Ted and booking this company, I realized a huge weight (that I didn't know I had) had been lifted off my shoulders. I had no hesitation in booking them. The forms they have you fill out cover absolutely everything, so you know everything will be done the way you want it to be. Brandon was amazing from day one. He called to set up a meeting, and my family and I were hooked. Fantastic manners, great sense of humor, laid back--couldn't ask for better qualities. Brandon responded to all of my texts before the wedding, and he had great recommendations! I knew he would make it a fantastic night. Brandon remained flexible throughout the night. We had originally planned one entrance, but at *the very last minute* decided to do something different. Brandon checked with me to make sure it was what I really wanted before the doors were opened. He checked on my husband and me throughout the night, making the sure we were having a good time. He ran the shoe game for us, and he worked with my planner to ease the flow of the night (speeches, first bite, etc.). I was outside for much of the night, and Brandon actually brought a blanket out to me. He played all of the songs we asked him to, including ones that were simply mentioned in passing during our first meeting. He went above and beyond my expectations for the night. His absolute goal is to make sure the bride and groom have their best day ever. Use this company, talk with Ted, and ask for Brandon! :)

Scott and Complete DJ was amazing! The company is very easy to work with, reasonably priced, and professional. Scott did a great job as the DJ for our Reception. He worked with our venue on set-up times, helped with a great bridal entrance, and was always making sure my husband and I were taken care of. Scott met with us before the ceremony to make sure he had everything he needed to help make our night perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

melanie · Married on 12/19/2015

Jason was fantastic!!! He arrived two hours early for set up. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Awesome!!

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

We purchased our DJ for our reception from Complete. They are extemely easy to work with and go all out to try and make your day what you want it. They also helped direct me to other places that could help us in other areas for our reception!

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin was our DJ and he was great. He was the best DJ I've ever encountered at a wedding and it just so happened to be our wedding. He took the time to get to know us, worked in some of our favorite songs, took GREAT care of us throughout the night and kept the party hopping. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Kadi · Married on 07/12/2015

Kevin is AMAZING! I've been a guest at a couple of weddings with other Complete DJ's, at they were very sub-par. Kevin went way above and beyond what you would ever expect from a DJ. He overheard us say we were thirsty waiting to be announced and brought us water. He went and got us drinks and cake throughout the night. He entertained our guests during cocktail hour. He even adhered almost entirely to a list of my top 50 favorite dance songs, bless his soul. I honestly didn't even know a DJ could be as fantastic as he was. There are so many DJ's that are clearly just doing it for a job, but Kevin is doing it because he genuinely loves making his clients' events special. I couldn't be more pleased with him!

We LOVED our DJ, "Captain Ron" and everyone who attended our reception told me several times over what a great DJ he was. He not only put on music for us, he greeted people when they arrived, spoke with our guests, entertained, helped us with whatever we needed, held the doors for people (and the wedding party) as they were coming in, got people out to dance (!!!) and most importantly, kept everything extremely organized, which we really appreciated. The whole reception went without a flaw and and it couldn't have been better, much thanks due to our DJ.

What we also liked was that Ron spent a good amount of time with us the week before the wedding going over the organization of the reception and we felt so much better and relaxed after that because we knew it was in good hands. We even called a few days later to change up our schedule a little because of something we forgot to add that we absolutely needed to do during the reception and this was no problem for Ron at all- very flexible. He worked closely with our catering service, too, and everything went smoothly.

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 11/14/2014

We used Complete for our DJ, Photobooth, Videography, and Photography. The crew from Complete did a fantastic job and I was so happy to have met them at the PWG Bridal Show. Angela (Photo), Ryan (Video), Matthew (PB), and Brandon (DJ) were all very helpful and ready to bring our vision to life. I spoke to each of them several times prior to the wedding to make sure that our "game plan" was in place, and they each checked in throughout our wedding to make sure that we were happy with their services. Lots of compliments so far on the DJ and Photobooth and I can't wait to see our pictures and video, I'm sure they are gorgeous. Thank you, Complete, for making our wedding perfect!

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

Our DJ was great to work with! Very fun and easy going!

Katelin · Married on 09/20/2014

Our DJ Corey was great! He worked with us on our K-State intro wishes. He played all of our songs we requested and he worked hard on making sure my husband and I were really happy! Great company! Ask for COREY brides!

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2014

We had Rick DJ our wedding, and he did amazing! He knew how to get people on the dance floor (even though my family hates to dance.) I have seen many weddings where the DJ doesn't look like he wants to be there, but Rick looked like he was having just as good of a time as everyone else!

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2014

Brandon was fantastic! He listened to our wants and needs and went above and beyond!