Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville Reviews

32 | Orange Park, FL

32 Reviews for Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville

Eva · Married on 09/17/2017

Complete Weddings made our day! We had an array of services including photography, dj, photo booth and videography. Scott and Kathy were very attentive and responsive to every detail requested of them. I was so relieved to let them do what they do best and I didn't have to stress over anything. I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kristine · Married on 06/11/2017

I loved having them at our wedding!!! I couldn’t believe how amazing they were for us. DJ, photographer, videographer all kept our wedding moving smoothly. We didn’t have a wedding planner, but it’s like they were our wedding planner for the day as well as everything else they did! They kept our day stress free and we couldn’t be happier with the service. You guys helped my dream day come true with no hassle! I spent two hours calling around to different services. No one else could beat Conplete’s price as well, couldn’t ask for better services for our wedding. THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Kristine Jo! You were such a beautiful bride! Thanks you so much for including us with Video, Photo and our DJ Services! Your reception was a BLAST at The Hilltop!

Awesome Style, Energy and Skills for our Wedding day

I loved having photographers, Ted and Luke, and videographer Tristan capture our wedding! I had a phone meeting with each of them and we worked out all the details so I didn't have to worry about anything on the big day. They made us feel so comfortable and gave great direction to help us get the perfect photos. Ted brought great energy and style to our photos, coming up with different lighting techniques and cool poses for us on the spot. They understood what we wanted and used their artistic vision to create beautiful moments. Even though we aren't models we had fun and were able to get some gorgeous shots! From the management to the artists, they are all wonderful to work with! You can trust them to tailor their skilled services to your style and budget. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We loved your wedding! We really enjoyed you, your family and your friends! Hope to see you soon time in the future!

Marisha · Married on 10/06/2018

A one stop shop! Photo, video, lighting, DJ, and photobooth.

Great prices and accommodating

Sent on 10/25/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Thank you Marisha! We really your wedding! Your friends were so fun in the Photo Booth. I know Tony enjoyed shooting your video! Thanks you again for including us on your very special day!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 04/20/2019

Good value

Complete is a one stop shop that relived a lot of planning stress for a bride planning her own wedding. Scott and Cathy are easy to work with and very flexible. They drove all the way Pensacola for my wedding. It was incredibly easy to be able to check off Dj, photo, and cinematography off my long list.
    I adore my wedding video. I think it really perfectly captures the day. I waited a few month to write my review so I could really take in my product results. My photos are beautiful, but not exactly what I was hoping for. There were many blurry photos in our final gallery, and the editing style did not exactly meet what I was hoping for and discussed with Scott before hand. I am disappointed I don’t have one clear shot of my grooms face when he first saw me walking down the aisle. We did not do a first look because I wanted to capture that authentic moment down the aisle. That’s the one thing I feel like I am missing from my day, but overall Complete did a great job. They really worked together as a team and stayed out of each other’s way while capturing our day. The price you pay for all services can’t be beat.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 03/24/2018

I had high hopes

We hired them to do our photo booth and the DJ. My name was misspelled on the photos that all the guests received. I even proofed day's before that the spelling was correct. They did re-print the photo's after with the correct spelling but all my guests went home with the wrong ones. The DJ had multiple mess ups and the computer crashed twice. I had high hopes and this was the only thing that went wrong with for my entire wedding process.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alejandra Williams · Married on 01/19/2019

3.6

The DJ was average

I asked my DJ to do the anniversary dance and he had no clue what that was, and instead of asking he said he knew what i was talking about. A little frustrating. Aside from that we did have him going back and forth between Spanish and English music and he did very well with that.

Sent on 03/21/2019