Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville Reviews

32 | Orange Park, FL

32 Reviews for Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville

jessica · Married on 04/04/2020

Military friendly, family oriented and a pleasure to work with!

Military friendly, family oriented and a pleasure to work with. Working with Kathy and the Complete Weddings & Events team was an absolute dream.

Unfortunately, our wedding was one of the weddings affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Planning a wedding on your own in general is tough, add in a worldwide pandemic and it becomes an absolute nightmare, but Kathy and her team were there with us every step of the way. When things started getting tough and stressful, Kathy was there to say, “don’t worry, we have your back,” and they truly did!

We booked our DJs, Photographers and Photobooth all with Complete Weddings & Events and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice. I would choose Complete Weddings & Events over and over again.

If you are in search of a vendor(s) that will truly work with you and take off some of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, I would highly recommend Complete Weddings & Events.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Hi Jessica! It was pleasure working with you! Your wedding was such a blast! We wish you all the best!
    Kathy and The Complete Team :)

renee · Married on 11/08/2019

What a great time ! Very professional ! Amazing people amazing pictures ! I was nervous about taking photos and they made me feel very confident!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Renee! We can't wait to be a part of your wedding! Your engagement session was SOOOOOO fun! I think the Social Media Booth is going to be a BIG hit at your wedding. I know your team can't wait to take beautiful Photos and Videos of you, while your DJ ROCKS THE HOUSE!!!

Kilea · Married on 10/20/2019

Complete Weddings + Events were AWESOME

We used Complete Weddings + Events for our Dj services, our videographer, and our photo booth. They played such a huge role in making our night so fun and so perfect!

The photo booth was a huge hit and all the guests had a great time taking pics.

Our videographer was awesome, paying close attention to details while also capturing all the candid moments.

Dj Rojo was incredible! Not only did he play great music but having him there was like having a second wedding coordinator. He went above and beyond any expectations we had for a Dj. He even helped my husband carry my giant dress train down a long dirt path where we walked to take photos, made sure my husband and I had full drinks all night, and that we were worry free and were having a great time. He was genuinely lively and fun.

I would recommend Complete Weddings + Events 10/10

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily Burns · Married on 09/11/2019

DJ Rob was awesome

We booked with Complete Wedding & Events with a different DJ but last minute got switched to DJ Rob due to some unfortunate circumstances. At first, I was extremely nervous but I had NOTHING to be nervous about. DJ Rob called me a few days before the wedding to go through the flow of the night and songs we selected. Throughout the night he made sure to play all of our requested songs plus many more that kept the party moving. I don’t think there was a single moment after we started dancing that the dance floor was empty. Many of our guests reached out to us after about how much of a great time they had and I 100% agree with them. DJ Rob even threw in a congo line, limbo (with someone’s tie) and at the end a friendship circle where we could say thanks and goodbye to all of our guests. If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding reception or event and you want everyone to be dancing, I highly recommend DJ Rob.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

Great to work with and everything was perfect

We used the dj, photo booth, and photography and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Jon & Stacy! Your wedding was so beautiful! Thanks for letting us be a part of your BIG Day!! XOXOX

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2019

Professional and attends to every detail!!!!

I utilized Complete Weddings Jax for my sons wedding recently for DJ, videography and Photo booth!!! One word... Outstanding!!! Scott and Kathy were so attentive and always willing to do whatever is needed. I can not thank them enough!! I would highly recommend them to anyone that needed multiple functions at their events!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Hi Tracy and thank you so much for choosing Complete! We had a blast at Ryan's wedding. Your family and friends were fun to work with, and we look forward to showing you the video soon!

Victoria Boyce · Married on 03/16/2019

Unforgettable

DJ Rojo was amazing! He went above and beyond what I had ever imagined. I will say he helped to make our wedding one to remember.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Hi Victoria!
    DJ Rojo said he had a BLAST at your wedding! We love serving our military families. Thanks again for choosing Complete!

Margarita · Married on 02/16/2019

Committed and professional

Scott and Kathy were great! They have a diverse background and years of experience. They knew what to do and was ready to change the schedule if we needed too. We even made some last minute touch’s we look forward to sharing. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Thanks Margarita! We had a wonderful time capturing your wedding day memories! Thanks for choosing Complete!

Christine Bradshaw · Married on 12/21/2018

Highly Recommend

We used Complete Weddings and Events for our booster club's holiday party. We had both a dj and the photo booth. This was our second year using them. Cant say enough about how great they were. They did a great job and Cathy and Scott are super easy to deal with...and extremely professional. Thanks for a great evening!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

We want to thank you Christine for creating a fun and well organized event! We really enjoyed ourselves too! We'd be happy to help you in the future with any event!

Linda · Married on 12/15/2018

They can do it all!

Kathy and Scott are amazing. They provided the photographers, DJ, photo booth and uplighting. They were so focused on details and helped with moving people in/out of photo booth, organized the formal wedding shoots (which we all know can be very long and tedious for the newlyweds). They were able to capture everything. They were responsive to our requests and excited to participate in the themed wedding. They paid attention to and added items to their photo booth specific to the themed event.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Hi Linda! The wedding and reception - wonderful! We were honored that you booked Complete!
    Have a great holiday!
    The Complete Weddings + Events - JAX Team

Casey · Married on 12/13/2018

Kathy and Scott were both so much fun to work with and a great team to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

CASEY! It was just a short while ago that we met for your Engagement Portrait Session in St. Augustine. Now, your wedding is coming up and we can't wait to be a part of your big day!

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Day

My wedding was amazing thanks to the talented DJ. The photographer was also a true professional. I am so thankful I used there services for my wedding day.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding was sooooooo much fun with the Bollywood music. I love how DJ Quantum changed the Uplights to match the mood of the music. You're such a fun couple!
    Complete - JAX

Karhy · Married on 08/11/2018

The level of service and professionalism are amazing! We used their DJ Service, Videography and Photo Booth for my daughter's Quinceañera and we and our guests were blown away by how awesome it ALL was!!! I highly recommend Complete Weddings and Events to ALL!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Kathy! I know Paige enjoyed her big day! Her friends had so much fun in the photo booth and on the dance floor with DJ Andres Vivid! Thanks for including us!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

I booked Complete Wedding and Events for my photography and DJ. My wedding will be June 2018 but I can already vouch for the quality of their services. Everyone I have spoken to has been personable and accommodating. Kathy and Scott have been responsive, warm and inviting. Scott took our engagement photos and he did a great job of capturing our personalities. I am excited to work with them more and can't wait for our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Evan · Married on 05/26/2018

The team at Complete Weddings and Events have been a dream to work with due to their willingness to accommodate, flexibility and amazing customer service. For a one stop wedding shop, look them up.

• Angela

Angela Victoria Hunt · Married on 05/12/2018

Easy to work with and phenomenal quality.

I booked everything they had to offer and was enthralled with the services I received. The photographers and videographer were VERY personable and professional. They executed everything that I asked without me even realizing it. Talk about keeping our big day easy and fun. DJ ROJO was an absolute star. I gave him little to no instructions based around a very broad concept and he owned it. He was foot perfect all night, the songs just kept getting better as the night went. The uplighting was magical and the photobooth was perfect. We have a hilarious cachet of memories thanks to it. Love this company and their employees.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Complete Weddings and Events Jacksonville's reply:

Thanks you Angela! It was a true pleasure to a part of your big day! I know our team enjoyed you, Evan, your family and friends!

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Mrs. Kathy and her husband Scott are the most amazing people they would not stop for anything to capture the best day of our life I can’t wait to see our pictures!!! Thank you !!!! You guys rock !!!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

April · Married on 04/14/2018

Kathy, Scott & their team were beyond fabulous! I can’t thank them enough. We used complete weddings + events for DJ services & photobooth. Our guests had a great tome! DJ Rojo and his assistant were better than I imagined! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Cathy · Married on 12/28/2017

Scott and Kathy are amazing. They are extremely professional and do an amazing job. The best photo booth around and a fantastic DJ Alex. Even though we had already hired a photographer before finding them Scott step in when our original photographer didn’t show up on time. We highly recommend them for all your event needs.

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • F

fagal · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much Complete Weddings and Events for the exquisite photography of my daughter's sweet 16 party. You were so patient and accommodating of 20 teenagers. The photos were so beautifully done that many of the parents requested reprints. I cant wait for you to do her senior pictures and graduation party.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Penny · Married on 10/21/2017

Complete Weddings and Events is DEFINITELY the way to go for your special event! We used Complete Weddings for our wedding photography and DJ services. Scott (photographer) and Alex (DJ) were, to put it simply, SUPERB. Alex and Scott spent a lot of time before our wedding talking to us to find out what WE wanted our wedding day to be. Then they completely surpassed our wildest dreams!!! Everyone commented on how friendly and helpful both Scott and Alex were. We got compliments during our reception on the music selections (most of which were Alex's suggestions and choices). He was fabulous at suggesting songs that fit the program moments, and chose the rest based on our genre selections. And our photos... OMG... GORGEOUS!!!! Scott had many fabulous ideas for beautiful posed photos, but also seemed to be everywhere at once, and captured awesome candid photos of my new husband and me, as well as all of our guests, the cake, the decor and even the food. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented on their extreme beauty, care for detail, originality and fabulous quality. Everyone loves them. We gave small photo albums to all of our friends and family for Christmas and they were a giant hit!!!!! Thank you Scott and Alex, for the most carefree, satisfying day and truly unforgettable memories... our photos capture every moment of our wedding day in beautiful, vivid color with delightful elegance. Every shot is very complimentary, even to someone as unphotogenic as I consider myself to be. My only regret is that we were unable (on our budget) to also take advantage of the videographer services. We would have LOVED to have had a full video, which also would have captured all of the music.

Bret · Married on 10/21/2017

Had a great experience. Were very helpful and responsive from the start of the process to the end. Would recommend to family and friends for future events.

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm writing a review a little early because I want to let people know about my great experiences with them leading up to the event. My wedding is October 7th and I booked my venue at the Palencia Club in January and the Palencia Club had referred Kathy and Scott from Complete Weddings + Events to me as wedding professionals who were very familiar with picture taking at the venue and who also would be a great deal money wise and care about the work they put into my wedding, so I booked them early February. Their bundled services and prices are way more reasonable than other businesses we've seen. Since meeting the owners of this business at a Paneras close by to me, they have been nothing but beyond helpful. First off, photo wise we have seen their portfolio and what they can create for couples is amazing. I cannot wait for my photo album. As well, they have given us a DJ who well experienced with exotic weddings. They have asked many questions about our preferences and about our relationship so they could get to know our style and wants and they said that if we needed help with anything to let them know. Since thinking that they had great connections and great technology to work with, we asked them if they could edit our engagement video which was poorly taken by tourists on the Empire State Building because we want to show it at the wedding. They gave us a contact who gave us a great deal, $100 to completely fix a video. Then, I asked them if they could help me record a song that I had written for my fiance so I can surprise him at the wedding and Kathy offered to not only record but to play the piano for the song since I can't write how I want it to sound musically, just the words. It goes to show that this business and the people behind it care about their clients personally and want to go the extra mile to make their weddings a success. I can't wait for them to come to my wedding and take photos and play music. They have earned a vendor meal. Go with them!

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Mitzell

Mitzell · Married on 10/07/2017

GUYS! Ted, my photographer, is the BEST photographer EVER. The day before the wedding, he came out to meet us at the venue to scope out the area and find the best lighting and angles. The next morning, he came to my hotel and while the girls and I were getting ready in hair and makeup, he overheard we were starving and he personally went out of his way to get us 60 chicken nuggets from McDonald's and ALL the sauce he could find. It was such a joy to work with him and he made us feel so comfortable and made us laugh so much. As if that wasn't enough, the poor man, sweating in the Florida sun, climbs a tree to get as high up as possible to get all 50 of my guests into one beautiful group photo. But wait, there's more! He then drives us to an empty road to get the most beautiful shots of my husband and I as the sun is setting on what will forever be the best day of my life.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ services

This company was wonderful, we loved everything from the first contact to the amazing DJ service they provided for our big day. They are very professional and actually care, they made the process so easy for us. I would absolutely recommend any of their services!

Sent on 04/12/2020