Complete weddings + events Reviews

88 | Fort Myers, FL

88 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

the life of the party!

DJ Martin was absolutely amazing, and really made the reception come together perfectly. Sarah was our photobooth attendant, and was such a sweetheart! Martin was recommended to us by the venue coordinator, and he surely did not disappoint. He played the best songs, and even created a compilation of songs for a surprise groomsmen dance. Jeff created our photobooth strip design, and was great to work with as well! Communication with the Complete Wedding Staff (Heather, Sarah, Jeff & Martin) was a breeze, and they were always quick to respond and answer any questions I had. As the wedding date quickly approached, I was overwhelmed with all of the timeline coordinating that had to be done with all the vendors. Martin called us and went through every detail and event for the evening. He was extremely flexible, and made any changes we requested. He definitely helped ease some stress with the whole planning process. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Emily · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing company!

We used complete weddings for our wedding a couple weeks ago. Every person we worked with was AMAZING. I worked with Sarah in the office and she helped me with some planning and coordination of the vendors within the company. She was so friendly and great to work with!
    Our videographer, Jay, was so easy to work with, and we got a lot of comments on how hard he was working the whole time without us even really noticing him. Were anxiously waiting for the final product!
    We also used a photo booth from complete, and they were great! Everyone had a lot of fun with the photo booth and the props. We loved that they provide a photo book that guests can put a copy of the strip into and then sign. It was like an extra/more fun guestbook!
    The one who really went above and beyond though was Alex, our DJ. We met with him the week of the wedding to go over details and some of what we wanted. The most comments I have gotten about the wedding have been about how INCREDIBLE the DJ was. Everyone loved him and said how fantastic he was and that they haven't had a DJ like that. For one, all of his announcements were short and funny. All of the songs played really fit the crowd and the energy. We also played a scavenger hunt game (his idea) where the bridal party ran through the crowd collecting things. It was honestly one of the most fun parts of the night and everyone was SO into it and the competition (we also received money without doing a dollar dance!). Alex even helped us by carrying our plates (we had a buffet) to our table, since we got stopped along the way by guests. I can not say enough things about how perfect his work was for us. I HIGHLY recommend him and all of the complete people!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Eleni

Eleni Prewett · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

They were great, kept me in the loop at all times at the wedding! They found great spots for our photos. All around super happy, would recommend them 100x over! Thanks again

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Coffin · Married on 10/04/2019

Christine ( photographer) was amazing and made the whole picture taking process fun!

I had a photographer from this company, Christine. And she was AMAZING! She was so sweet and very flexible! We were running late going to the venue and she was able
    To capture all the pictures we wanted in a short amount of time! We wasn’t just out photographer, she actually helped me out a lot when getting ready and she was an all around beautiful person! She was professional and fun which helped produce great pictures for our day. I would
    Not recommend anyone else! She also would check in to make sure we got all
    The photos we wanted and if there’s any additional ones we wanted. Christine was awesome!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Evelyn Fuentes · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!!!

I cannot express how amazing Christine was on our wedding day!! She made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and took some breath taking photos of us.

They were on time, helped us with the timeline, were there to answer every and any questions we had, and we’re just great to have around. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Madison

Madison Biederwolf · Married on 08/09/2019

Detailed Service

Martin was absolutely wonderful. He made this new experience such a breeze, and made sure to inform us how personable we can make all the music selections. He went through every intricate detail, and was always there ready to help when I messaged him. Everyone raved to us how amazing the DJ was, and the music and loved how everyone was ready to dance on the dance floor. From the pre-ceremony, to ceremony, to cocktail, to reception, all my needs were taken care of, and absolutely perfect. Martin went out of his way to let me know when things were going on, or if there were any questions. Absolutely was a pleasure working with him and this company.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Mariela · Married on 04/20/2019

Words Cannot Describe the Quality!

OVERWHELMED!!!

My fiance and I were married on 4/6/19 in Tampa. We used Complete for DJ (DJ Joe), Videography (by Jay), Photobooth (David) and up-lighting. We were blown away by the service and quality of all the services provided. We live in VA and did much of the planning from out of state, needles to say it was a little nerve wracking using pretty only reviews to select our vendors, but oh man did they show up.

We gave DJ Joe very little instruction throughout the night and he was AMAZING! So charismatic so fun and a wonderful energetic voice! The set up was so beautiful and he really did the best job ever.

The photo-booth looked amazing and we had rave reviews! They had a halo light that gave everyone an amazing glow and were able to include our logo on the photo strips.

Jay was the best at capturing all of the little moments for our video and I am so thrilled. He showed me a few sneak peaks of shots he captured and I cannot wait to see the final product.

All around it was better than I could have imagined. Every thing was flawless, easy and the quality was above and beyond. We cannot thank the team enough and being out of state having one vendor with an online portal to handle all of the services made it a breeze.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Mariela,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your special day! Our team had a great time and wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!

Jenn · Married on 04/06/2019

Videographer was AMAZING, DJ not so much

I gave Complete Weddings + Events 5 stars solely because their videographer Brennan was absolutely incredible. The DJ we hired was awful...he sat down the whole time, didn't do the entrance like we asked and spent time creating, when he played a song from one genre of music (for instance the 90's) he would WAY overplay that genre. There was silence in between songs and he was playing this from his phone so whenever he got a notification, the music would lower or stop. Everyone at our wedding called him DJ OOPS if that says anything.... I could go on but now we look back and laugh about it. I would like to say that the company itself was super apologetic about what happened and they gave us more video footage as compensation. We were very appreciative for what they did when we told them what happened.

That being said, Brennan was the TOTAL opposite. He truly made up for the laughable DJ. He made it not only to where I was getting ready, but also to where my husband was getting ready and to the church all on time. He is a master at his craft. The video that we received still brings tears to our eyes even after watching it a million times now. I cannot thank Brennan enough for making such a beautiful video filled with memories we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

It was great

They did everything that was asked and the pictures were beautiful. I would highly recommend them!! We had the videographer, DJ, uplighting and photographer! All were awesome!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jill Kingery · Married on 02/28/2019

The best of the best, Christine - Brennen - Joe, Complete Weddings and Events , you guys were Awesome!! Thanks for making everything perfect!

I was so lucky to have found Complete Weddings and Events at Fort Myers Fl for our destination wedding .

With multiple vendors needed, having one person to communicate was great.

The entire team( photographer, video and DJ) were so awesome!! They each individually called and helped me plan the wedding and reception.

I highly recommended Complete Weddings &Events !! 5 Stars to the group !!👊🏻

Sent on 04/28/2019

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jill! We were honored to be apart of your beautiful beach wedding. We wish you and Nelson nothing but happiness and joy. Congratulations to you both!
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 02/17/2019

More Than We Could Have Hoped For!

Our wedding day experience was more than I could have hoped for! The team from Complete Weddings & Events Fort Myers (Naples) made my day come together in a way I had not imagined. The Photographers, Videographers and DJ were warm and funny and so professional! The Photographers and Videographer were able to catch those perfect moments that we weren't even aware of. It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch the video...so Beautiful! I cannot thank Complete Weddings & Events Fort Myers (Naples) enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Allyson for the great review! We truly were honored to be apart of your beautiful wedding.
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 12/09/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

We loved our beach wedding highlight video-it captured our day perfectly! We enjoyed having Brennan there to capture our day!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/10/2018

Easy, Approachable, Friendly, Supportive

I cannot express enough how incredibly amazing the staff at All Complete Weddings are. The level of service and quality of work that goes behind its name does not give it enough justice. Martin and his entire staff were very attentive to our needs, even AFTER the wedding! I would highly recommend this team for any event - you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 11/04/2018

Well Oiled Machine of a Team!

Our photographer Christine was fun, energetic, punctual, gave options, and adapted easily to guests and weather! It was way hotter that day than expected, and humid, and Christine assured me she'd make sure my makeup was good for photos. And she did! She came prepared with all sorts of things - makeup touch ups, scissors, thread, you name it! She's also a great on the spot problem solver. She coordinated well with our wedding planner and made sure we got the group photos desired. And she was really excited about the photos she took with the clouds rolling in and descending. Her confidence really made me feel better about the rain changes!

Jay was great. As our videographer, Jay coordinated well with Christine, and the two seemed to work as a team together for staging photos and shots. Their sense of humor together made for a fun time taking video clips and photos. I got the sense that he had been doing this for a while, and he seemed comfortable adapting to a messy getting ready room, uncooperative canines, and weather!

We love Joe. There was a last minute switch around with DJs and I can honestly say I'm grateful it happened! Joe was friendly, eager, and fun loving. We have a very eclectic music taste together, and at one point he came over to our table to delight in that he gets to play music that isn't the norm and he was having a good time. We felt special and that he really was invested in the night, which he was! We had a couples trivia game we had special requested our DJ oversee and not only did he deliver, but we learned he had a ton of fun hosting his first "game show."

Sent on 11/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2018

Martin was a lifesaver!

We had Martin (who was recommended to us) for our wedding. He talked to me almost everyday the last week before my wedding. We weren't sure if it was going to rain which would have changed our whole timeline or if this or that was going to happen and Martin was so calm and helped me make a back up plan to the back up plan. He was so helpful, soft spoken and even on the day of he remained so calm and always came to us and reassured is of our timeline and asked us what we wanted to do as we went. He has such a calming presence that we followed his lead and it worked out great. Everyone danced and had a great time! Thank you Martin!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Pond Wedding 10/06/18

We met Martin with Complete Weddings at a Wedding Expo in Safety Harbor. We utilized Complete Weddings for their photo-booth service. I loved how we were able to personalize our photo strips with our wedding logo and colors! There was a great selection of props for our Guests to use throughout the reception! All of our Guests received a copy of their photos! We also received a book with copies of all the photos and Guests were able to write a message to us which I loved! It's great to be able to look back and see all of our Guests enjoying their time at the wedding! They had a great selection of back drop colors and personalization options for our wedding which I loved!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Dj Martin and Complete were awesome! DJ Martin made sure my wedding day was everything I dreamed it could be. He worked with me to plan out all the timeline and DJ details. He ensured my wedding followed a timely manner and kept everyone entertained and involved! My guests enjoyed the music and had a great time. And not to mention, the price is great too! I would definitely recommend Complete Weddings and Events for any wedding or event. So thankful I chose them!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Hillary · Married on 04/07/2018

Complete was a great vendor to work with for the year we planned and prepared for the wedding. Our DJ, Martin, was amazing! He was open to our Nigerian customs and music. He was great at offering games and cute little ways to use our time with our guests! We had a ton of compliments on Martin's performance that night-we were so thrilled with his work!
    Pepe completed our videography. We don't have to have the photage yet to know that he did an amazing job! He was so flexible and kind throughout the day. He had fun with all of his gadgets catching all of the special moments! What was fantastic was seeing Martin and Pepe and our photographer work well together-such great teamwork! The price and availability with Complete is what caught our attention. The workers and service definitely left a lasting impression!
    Hillary and Obinna Ginigeme

Sent on 04/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

We hired Martin for both our ceremony music and our reception music. I had very specific ideas of the timeline I wanted for the processional - I wanted to enter at a very specific point in the song we chose - and he worked with my coordinator to ensure that happened! I was so thrilled! Working with Complete from start to finish was pretty much ideal; all of the contacts I had were very responsive and allowed me to add on extra services as the months progressed closer to the wedding. On the day, everything was perfect and we were so happy with how the night ran (in large part due to Martin's help ensuring things ran smoothly and on time)! He was wonderful and we are so appreciative that we hired Complete to help us execute our wedding!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Clifford and Martin were so great to work with! Clifford was the DJ and he did a great job keeping the party going at my wedding! Thank you for all you did :)

Sent on 01/19/2018

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Hi Katie, thanks so much! We really enjoyed celebrating with you and Aaron...congratulations again!

We were extremely happy for getting a photo booth from Complete! The guests loved it and took full advantage of their presence at our reception. Plus the gift book with all the memories is priceless. Definitely worth getting and would even consider getting their photo booth again for a future party.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Martin Dunn was an amazing DJ! He really made the reception flow smoothly and helped keep the energy and fun going throughout the night. He’s a true professional and I’d hire him again for any future event!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 11/05/2017

We had an amazing wedding and Complete Weddings was a big part of that. We got married November 5th, 2017 at Stoneybrook Golf and Country Club in Sarasota. We chose a package from Complete that came with a photo booth which our guest absolutely loved. Martin was our DJ and he was amazing. He made a timeline for us on how the reception would go and he did a great job of making sure we stuck to it as close as possible. During your wedding it's going to go by like a blur so it was extremely nice that we had Martin to keep us on track. We made a playlist of songs for Martin and he filled in the rest. They even provided great uplighting to really make the room more beautiful. We are extremely satisfied with the services we received from Complete Weddings. We would use them again in a heartbeat and we would recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

My DJ and photo booth was absolutely amazing !!! Joe was An amazing DJ and he made the night so memorable for me and my family ! I seriously Would recommend him and complete events to anyone !

Sent on 11/06/2017

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Thanks so much, Lauren! We really enjoyed celebrating with you and Jeffrey- congratulations again!

Lianet · Married on 08/19/2017

They are very professional and quick to respond to any question you have. We used their videoographer service for our wedding back in August of 2017 and all three of them did a fantastic job. There were two assistants. Stephen, and a really nice lady I forgot the name of, and the main videographer Brennan. He contacted us before the wedding, and asked us what we expected, and what we would've liked to focus the day of. They also sent us a highlight video of our special day that we were able to share online with all of our friends in addition to the two CDs of the whole wedding. In all I would highly recommend them and me and my husban will use their services again in the near future.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Thanks so much, Lianet! We all really enjoyed celebrating with you and Chevado at the Grandezza. Congratulations again!