71 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

User Photos
Digital Files (1)
68 Complete weddings + events Reviews

Dj Martin and Complete were awesome! DJ Martin made sure my wedding day was everything I dreamed it could be. He worked with me to plan out all the timeline and DJ details. He ensured my wedding followed a timely manner and kept everyone entertained and involved! My guests enjoyed the music and had a great time. And not to mention, the price is great too! I would definitely recommend Complete Weddings and Events for any wedding or event. So thankful I chose them!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Complete was a great vendor to work with for the year we planned and prepared for the wedding. Our DJ, Martin, was amazing! He was open to our Nigerian customs and music. He was great at offering games and cute little ways to use our time with our guests! We had a ton of compliments on Martin's performance that night-we were so thrilled with his work!
Pepe completed our videography. We don't have to have the photage yet to know that he did an amazing job! He was so flexible and kind throughout the day. He had fun with all of his gadgets catching all of the special moments! What was fantastic was seeing Martin and Pepe and our photographer work well together-such great teamwork! The price and availability with Complete is what caught our attention. The workers and service definitely left a lasting impression!
Hillary and Obinna Ginigeme

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We hired Martin for both our ceremony music and our reception music. I had very specific ideas of the timeline I wanted for the processional - I wanted to enter at a very specific point in the song we chose - and he worked with my coordinator to ensure that happened! I was so thrilled! Working with Complete from start to finish was pretty much ideal; all of the contacts I had were very responsive and allowed me to add on extra services as the months progressed closer to the wedding. On the day, everything was perfect and we were so happy with how the night ran (in large part due to Martin's help ensuring things ran smoothly and on time)! He was wonderful and we are so appreciative that we hired Complete to help us execute our wedding!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/20/18, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Clifford and Martin were so great to work with! Clifford was the DJ and he did a great job keeping the party going at my wedding! Thank you for all you did :)

Profile Picture Katie, 1/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely happy for getting a photo booth from Complete! The guests loved it and took full advantage of their presence at our reception. Plus the gift book with all the memories is priceless. Definitely worth getting and would even consider getting their photo booth again for a future party.

Profile Picture User6181891, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Martin Dunn was an amazing DJ! He really made the reception flow smoothly and helped keep the energy and fun going throughout the night. He’s a true professional and I’d hire him again for any future event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an amazing wedding and Complete Weddings was a big part of that. We got married November 5th, 2017 at Stoneybrook Golf and Country Club in Sarasota. We chose a package from Complete that came with a photo booth which our guest absolutely loved. Martin was our DJ and he was amazing. He made a timeline for us on how the reception would go and he did a great job of making sure we stuck to it as close as possible. During your wedding it's going to go by like a blur so it was extremely nice that we had Martin to keep us on track. We made a playlist of songs for Martin and he filled in the rest. They even provided great uplighting to really make the room more beautiful. We are extremely satisfied with the services we received from Complete Weddings. We would use them again in a heartbeat and we would recommend them to anybody.

Profile Picture Deanna, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

My DJ and photo booth was absolutely amazing !!! Joe was An amazing DJ and he made the night so memorable for me and my family ! I seriously Would recommend him and complete events to anyone !

Profile Picture Lauren , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are very professional and quick to respond to any question you have. We used their videoographer service for our wedding back in August of 2017 and all three of them did a fantastic job. There were two assistants. Stephen, and a really nice lady I forgot the name of, and the main videographer Brennan. He contacted us before the wedding, and asked us what we expected, and what we would've liked to focus the day of. They also sent us a highlight video of our special day that we were able to share online with all of our friends in addition to the two CDs of the whole wedding. In all I would highly recommend them and me and my husban will use their services again in the near future.

Profile Picture Lianet, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can not rave about complete weddings enough! They worked so well with my photographer (booked through separate company) to incorporate the perfect memories. My husband and I were so blown away by their professionalism and AMAZING expertise. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much! You guys were amazing and made my wedding so much more memorable.

Profile Picture Mychelle, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had their DJ service & videography!!!

Martin & Brennen (DJs) were amazing and willing to change or do whatever we wanted to do. They also had amazing ideas to keep the party jumping!!!

Damian (videographer) was also amazing and took lots of time to capture all the important moments to make the best 12 min video ever possible that captured all of the special moments of the day!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

I recently had a destination wedding at Lani Kai Island and Resort on fort Myers beach. I found Complete on wedding wire and couldn't be happier with the choice. I feel like Sarah responded within notes of my first inquiry and continued with the best impression. She answered all questions in detail, let me know of any deals coming up to help save money and offered any extra help when the venue was being difficulty. We used them for our DJ and videographer. Michael was our DJ, Brennan's was our videographer and they held up to the great standard that was already set. Brennan impressively got to each and every location we asked of him without complaints and made it feel like there wasn't a stress in the world. Michael kept everyone involved throughout the whole reception and listened to what everyone was actually requesting, didn't just yes everyone to death. He didn't use weird techno version of songs either. Everything's went smoothly and on time thanks to them. Highly recommended and I'm not one to usually write reviews.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We recently used Martin as our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He played every song we requested seamlessly! And he played our type of music the whole night! Kept the party going! When we met with him before the big day he really knew his music and helped recommend the best songs!! We also used their photobooth and all the guests really loved it and we loved getting copy's of all the fun!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Complete for my Dj and it was great! They are very organized and has an online portal that you fill out with your do and do not's. The DJ was professional and fun!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Martin, who ran our DJ/Videography, was amazing. He is so great to work with and we are so happy we chose him for our wedding plans. Everything was on cue and he didn't miss a beat while playing our music. Damian, his videography person, was also on point as well. VERY EASY TO WORK WITH!!! We are from Los Angeles and are very particular about our productions. Our Wedding was our ultimate 1 day production, and it went without a single hiccup. If you need a company that takes care of everything you need while you have a million wedding details going on, Complete Events is the way to go. Martin and Damian, you guys rock! :)

Profile Picture David, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Andrea & Christine were our two photographers and I couldn't be happier with them. They were very professional & fun and I could tell they were experienced and knew what they were doing. They both made me feel very comfortable through out the day. We also used their photo booth service & our guests had a blast! Our photo strips looked great and all our guests got to take home a copy. They truly made our night extra special! We also got to take home a book with all our guests photostips inside and it is full of cherished memories!

Profile Picture User6203452, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We had a great wedding reception! After the party we kept hearing the same compliment over and over from guests...."Your music rocked!" DJ Martin was amazing! He played our requested songs, helped out with the dinner buffet line, played a really fun game with us and the guests, got the party going, and was wonderful to work with before the reception and during the party as well. He answered all of our questions, made helpful suggestions, and truly helped make our night so special. Thank you Martin!

Profile Picture Meredith, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are happy that we chose Complete Weddings. Martin, the owner and our DJ, met with us few weeks before wedding and went over every possible detail. He helped us to finalize an amazing timeline for entire reception and rest of the night. And yes he was great in playing our songs for the special dances, reception and after party. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and enjoyed the atmosphere. I personally love how professional, helpful and nice he is.
Christine is a great photographer and detail oriented. We liked how quick she sent us the highlights. All our guests had fun with the photo booth and we received an album with every photo that was taken in our wedding night!

Profile Picture Ash, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

DJ Martin was phenomenal! He was a DJ at a close friend's wedding, and we loved him so much we asked him to be our DJ for our wedding! I would truly recommend to anyone.

He picked great songs that helped get the guests on their feet and kept them dancing all night long! He also had interactive activities that our guests really enjoyed. We are SO glad we had DJ Martin for our wedding, he helped make the night PERFECT!

Profile Picture stephanie, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The staff at Complete were all easy to work with, and I was in contact with several of them. I was recommended to a specific DJ, DJ Jason by another fellow bride. So he is who I choose as my preferred DJ. When my then fiancé and I met with Jason, we were both impressed with his professionalism. He asked more questions than we expected but he also answered a lot of questions we had, or helped make decisions for things we hadn't even thought of. My family and friends all enjoyed him, as well as us, and that is all that I could ask for.

Profile Picture User5502735, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Complete Weddings did a great job with our wedding. Martin, our DJ, made sure to play what we had planned for the ceremony, special dances, etc., and he played our requests for the reception. Just before we were to make our first entrance, Martin met with us briefly to see if we had any last-minute requests. He even pointed out to us that are first dance song was a long one (over five minutes), and said that if we wanted, he could fade it out at three, three-and-a-half minutes. My husband and I don’t particularly enjoy being in the spotlight for too long, so we readily agreed to this, and looking back, we’re so glad we did. Everyone had a great time at our wedding, and even people who don’t normally dance were out on the dance floor for much of the night. We definitely recommend Martin and Complete Weddings!!

Profile Picture Liane, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Complete Weddings and Events for the photo booth at our wedding reception on 10/22/16. They offer affordable rates and great customer service. The attendants were a lot of fun. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had Martin as our wedding DJ and ABSOLUTELY loved him! Complete Weddings has an awesome website that you can fill out in your own time which asks various questions and allows you to customize your music completely! Martin contacted me a couple weeks before the wedding to go over my list and to get to know me and my groom a bit. We love 90's music and also requested some authentic Mexican music as my grooms family loves to dance! We really only have him a few specific songs that we wanted and then allowed him the professional creativity to match music with our likes and dislikes and he was spot on! Martin provided the music for both our ceremony and reception and everything went perfectly! Martin was kind and genuine and made us feel very comfortable and confident!

Profile Picture User7046448, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

When we signed up with Complete we got such a great deal that we just hoped that every thing would be just as great as the deal and it was. Martin was an AWESOME DJ/MC. Many of my guest commented on how great Martin was. Loved that we got the photo booth guest book at the end of the night. It was so fun going through the book and seeing people pictures. Kelly our photographer was awesome too! The sneak peak that we have gotten from her are great and can't wait until we get to see the rest of our pictures. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Jetaime, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews