COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events 5
COMPLETE weddings + events 6
COMPLETE weddings + events 7

Mary · Married on 07/11/2015

Complete Wedding & Events was quick to get back with us and flexible with our reception vision. Once the party got started, our guests stayed on the dance floor. We all had a great time, and the DJ was a big part of that.

Sent on 08/21/2015
  • Malone

Rachael · Married on 05/17/2014

Guests loved the photobooth and the scrapbook and flash drive came free with the package. The DJ played great music and took requests from our guests. We used lighting and a monogram....perfect!!

Sent on 05/25/2014
  • Fshabeeb

Farha · Married on 03/11/2017

4.2
      3.5

We got the photo, video, and DJ package. I am in love with their photo and video service. Both were very communicative on the length of time it will take for me to receive everything after the wedding. They did send me a few that are already edited. Guests love them... they say it looks like we picked it out from a magazine. I just saw my video trailer and I am very much satisfied.
    The DJ, however, pretty much did whatever he wanted. Our wedding was a diverse wedding and I wanted more music played from our languages. I sent him specific songs to be played (3 pages long) and he only played a totally to 2 or 3 from my language. That was a bit disappointing to me. Other than that, guests enjoyed the music played.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Monica · Married on 05/06/2017

I found this place at a wedding expo in Ogden. They were great to work with! We used them for Photography, DJ, and Videographer. I would have totally used them for a Photo Booth too but I felt our venue didn't have enough room. Amie our photographer was the seriously the sweetest and so fun to have take our pictures. Her pictures she took turned out amazing! I couldn't be more happy. Also the video of our wedding was perfect! We Love it. My only complaint would be I wish the DJ was a little more prepared. I even gave him a list of exactly what I wanted. But Either way our wedding turned out wonderful and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Cheriee · Married on 03/10/2012

3.0

Complete music totally saved us when our previously hired DJ bailed on us with all of our money. Our DJ was great but he did mess up once in the progression of the processional music. Their selection was not as up to date as I had hoped and they did not have a lot of alternative music that we as a couple listen to the most. He did provide excellent music for my friends and I to dance to all night long. It wouldn't have been as successful of a party without this awesome DJ.

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • Shelli

Shelli · Married on 08/27/2010

3.8
      3.5

The DJ service was okay. The DJ that was sent was a little young and had a difficult time working the crowd. I had to suggest songs for him to get people out dancing and he was not very outgoing.

Sent on 08/30/2010
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

3.8

Fantastic Photography!

We had a bit of a scheduling snafu due to miscommunication and staffing changes, but the Sales Manager, Bryant, took great care of us and offered to photograph our wedding, since our choices had become booked. He did a beautiful job and the images turned out great! So happy with the end result and am looking forward to ordering my album and prints!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    COMPLETE weddings + events 8
    COMPLETE weddings + events 9
    COMPLETE weddings + events 10

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

3.6
      2.5

We used Complete for our DJ and photo booth at our wedding.

Gilbert (DJ) was responsive, met with us beforehand to discuss everything, and improvised when needed day-of to keep everything running smoothly! Music mix was great, he kept people on the dance floor, awesome all around.

Our photo booth, however, broke down not even 1/2 way through the reception. Lindsay was flexible with set up time and came to find me and let me know when it broke. She was very polite and explained that she tried to get it working again, but just couldn't. I get it, things happen. She then proceeded, however, to shut down and pack everything up. A few guests had been continuing to use the props and take photos on their own phones while all of this was happening, but she took everything when she left. Our main wedding photographer offered to stand by the photo booth and take group photos if we wanted (which was an awesome offer) but we wanted him to be capturing candids (which is what we paid him for). When Complete sent us an email asking for us to rate the service we received, we were honest saying that we were disappointed by the photo booth shutting down when we had paid for more than double the time we received.

Bryant then reached out via phone call to inquire further. We played phone tag for almost 3 weeks and I finally got ahold of him on Aug 15. I explained how we were feeling. He said that Lindsay had packed up and left because our guests had broken the booth and she was worried about more equipment being broken and she couldn't fix it to use it. I stated that I would've been 100% fine with just props and the attendant taking pictures on guest phones. I expressed that we would want a refund for half of the time, he again stated that our guests had broken their equipment (which I'm sure has happened at more than just my wedding). He said he'd reach out to the owner and call us back. It's been almost a month and no call. I'm moving on and not expecting any sort of resolution.

Sent on 09/09/2018

3.4
      3.0

The DJ was a very nice guy. Unfortunately we specified we wanted karaoke during the reception when guests started requesting song to sing he had no idea how to use his karaoke equipment. You would think that they would train their DJs in this before they sent them out. We were very disappointed.

Good DJ, but skip them if you want karaoke.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Ana · Married on 05/29/2017

1.0
      3.0

DJ Fernando was PERFECT! The employee that ran our photo booth did a GREAT JOB! But overall, in terms of dealing with this company, they really let us down. We had to call and ask about 5 times, over the course of about 6 our 7 months, for the monogram form and then the monogram options and then the image of the finalized product. The response was always "I'll send that by tomorrow morning at the latest, I'll do that right now" and then we'd realize several weeks later that we never got it and would start the process over. Sometimes we would email/call and not get any response and have to try again days later (just to get the aforementioned response). But there was some confusion with my husband and the time to pay, so as soon as we owed them money they managed to call him 4x in one day (he was at work and couldn't answer the first 3). They weren't sketchy but they weren't exactly very clear with their communication with us and 4 days prior to the wedding I thought we were going to end up without a DJ, monogram, or photo booth. Ultimately ended up giving us a slight discount due to the stress and inconvenience but they were the only vender I was actually worried about following through.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/28/2018

2.4
      2.0

I had DJ and photo booth the DJ was OK he did then for the most part with all the music and songs, but I never got announced as Mr. And Mrs when the reception started I never got the photo booth announced. The photo booth kept shutting down when some people wanted to take pictures. I never got my phonebook of the photobooth pictures. I emailed and called and still to this day I still have not received it.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Shanae · Married on 03/28/2015

1.6
      1.0

The DJ was great and had a lot of people dancing. The videographer lost the whole wedding video though which was devistating to our family and is something that's irreplacable. They agreed to give us our money back, but hasn't been completed yet. I will update this review as soon as we are completely refunded our $1,532.50.

Sent on 04/29/2015

1.6
      0.5

I booked complete for just my dj service. I was assigned a dj who is not someone who works full time for them and was very inexperienced. We filled out our online survey to tell him what we wanted to hear and did not want to hear. we had our list of songs and genres that we absolutely did not want to hear.
    -it started with him pronouncing our last name wrong.
    -he didnt start playing our grand entrance song until we were across the room and seated.
    -did not start playing our dinner music until prompted by the groom
    -did not announce that we were starting our 1st dance, father/daughter, mother/son. just started playing the music and expected us to run out to the dance floor
    -skipped the bouqet toss & dollar dance
    -skipped the step father daughter dance
    -we requested 2 ice breaker songs, he played ALL OF THEM
    -we were told they would play only radio edit music, he played rap music not edited, tried editing it as it played, but gave up less than half way through and just let all the cuss words out. I was especially peeved about this because I really wanted edited music, lot of older guests and kids in attendance.
    -played music we put on our do not play ever list
    -did not clear the room for our private last dance
    -could not find the music for our last dance. I went to his stand, looked at the computer and he had a whole playlist of the music i sent him on the right side of the screen, just wasnt playing it.

he thought that playing who let the dogs out was a good idea.

I called the next business day to complain. they said they would need to talk to him first, like I made it up. Rodney fessed up to everything. they were only willing to give back half the money and said he would be on probation for 6 months.

if you decide to use them, make an entire playlist. I mean entire playlist just as a back up plan. I wish I would have, I just did not think I needed to babysit a dj.

Sent on 06/10/2016

1.4
      1.5
      1.5
      2.0

Our DJ did not contact us until 2 days before our wedding. He also did not have our music that we requested for our entrence and played a few songs on our do not play list. WE (the bride and the Groom) had to tell him what and when to announce several different events and songs to play. he seemed disorganized and not wanting to be there.

Sent on 10/15/2012

0.0

Do not ever use this company for anything much less a wedding! We hired them to just shoot footage at our wedding since I used to be a videographer I just wanted the footage and I would edit it later, as much as a good videographer as I am I cannot make footage pop out of no where because the person this company sent to videotape the event stopped recording in the middle of prayers, readings, and speeches given at the wedding. Not to mention most of the footage was of the ground or ceiling because he didnt know the camera was on. The audio was horrible even with an attached microphone the minister and bride and groom still couldnt be heard. The shot angles were bad all of the entrances of the party were shots of the back of the peoples heads until the party reached the front. When we contacted them about the bad and missing footage they said we paid for raw footage and thats what we got. Please dont ever use this company for your wedding it will be the worst decision ever.

Sent on 07/15/2014