Complete Weddings + Events Reviews

Complete Weddings + Events 1
  • Jami

jami buckley · Getting married on 07/06/2020

Mother of the bride

We had a wonderful experience with this company, especially Jordan! They were fabulous and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a reliable, fantastic company for your special day!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Dana · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful DJ

We were able to meet with the DJ prior to our wedding to go over our survey. I had a special request for the bridal entrance song to the ceremony and they were able to edit it for me perfectly.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Heather · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Very responsive and professional

Quick responses and very professional.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alison · Married on 08/31/2019

So much fun!

Brendan did a great job with our photo booth for our wedding. It was so fun and a special memory keepsake for us as well as our guests. Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2019

LeAnn · Married on 08/10/2019

Wouldn't change a thing!

"Our wedding was DJ'd by Lucien and Mason, and they were fantastic!! They were both very nice and great to work with. Lucien did a fantastic job interacting with the crowd and keeping the party going. I've had several guests tell me how much they liked our DJ! Thank you so much!!!"

Sent on 08/19/2019

Tory Tucker · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent and amazing

"Everything! Mercedes was awesome and so friendly and fun to be with! Dakota was very down to earth soft spoken and a joy to be around. Alec did his thing and from what I heard he was awesome! I didn’t go to the photo booth much hahaha oopppsss! And let me say Callie- Ms DJ Queen!!! Absolutely love her! She was fun upbeat helped me out with stuff and definitely made the stress ease! The music line up perfect! She listened to what myself and my husband were wanting/looking for and man she delivered! So glad Complete was recommended to me and so happy I followed through! Oh. Everyone was on time!
    Tory T."

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2019

Videographer and dj

Dakota was our videographer and he did a great job! He was very professional and made sure to get the shots we asked him to!

John was our dj. Our ceremony was outdoors and the music was not loud enough. The wedding party couldn’t hear when to start walking down the aisle . But he did pretty well at the reception.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Brigette · Married on 08/18/2018

Alex was great to work with.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Angela · Married on 08/11/2018

We had Evan as our DJ and he was great! We chatted in length beforehand about the unusual aspects of our wedding (for example, it was a multicultural multi-day event, in a non-traditional location). We totally vibed together about what we wanted and what we did NOT want at our wedding. He listened to everything we said and did it better. Everyone told us how much fun the DJ was and how he should stay with us for the rest of the weekend. We were happy with price and services.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Laura · Married on 07/27/2018

Our DJ, Will, was absolutely the best!! We provided the types of music we wanted during each piece of the wedding and he did a great job to stick to that. We also provided specific songs for different parts and he nailed it as far as a string version or instrumental or the actual version of the song. He was very friendly and easy to work with the day of the wedding. Complete picked out the perfect DJ for us and we would highly recommend to anyone.

When you book with Complete, you will be directed to an online account so you can fill in all of the details and make a payment. This account will lock 21 days before your wedding, but the actual DJ will be in contact with you and will let you fill in any details that you didn't put into the website. I would highly recommend working with Complete for their DJ services!

Sent on 07/31/2018

John · Married on 06/02/2018

This is a top-notch organization all the way from Alex in the office to Jordan at the event. It could not have been more professional, reasonably priced, and worth every penny! Jordan went above and beyond at my daughters wedding. He was behind the DJ stand when on the microphone or changing songs, and when not doing that, he was all over the hall working with the caterer and photographer and myself keeping the entire reception running smoothly. The song selection and volume was perfect during dinner and perfect when the party and dancing started. Every step of the way was clearly announced and timed just the way we wanted. At one point I was looking for a garbage can and Jordan overheard me comment about not seeing one and immediately informed me he would take care of it. I don't believe that was on his list of DJ duties! My son gets married in seven weeks and they are also using Complete and I am going to request Jordan for their event if possible. And my daughters room mate and now sister-in-law has her wedding the week after my sons and they are also using Complete. Five stars, you don't need to look any further!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Complete Weddings + Events's reply:

John, thank you so much for your kind words! From all of us here at Complete, we were very excited and honored to be a part of this big day for your family and look forward to the weddings to come in the next few months!

Erin · Married on 05/26/2018

Jordan was our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome! He made sure everything ran smoothly for us and exactly how we wanted it. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Dalani

Dalani · Married on 11/12/2017

We got a great deal from Complete at local bridal expo and it was most certainly worth every penny! Our DJ Marcos was professional, entertaining, and responsive. Our videographer, Mackenzie, catered to our needs and was also very professional. Complete made sure that we had everything we needed before and after the wedding. Both services we used were outstanding and I would recommend their services to anyone looking for high quality service on a shorter budget.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Our DJ Lucien was absolutely amazing! He had great energy and was out on the floor dancing with us making sure everyone had a great time. His music selection was perfect for what we wanted, the dance floor was never empty. Lucien was definitely one of the best parts of our entire wedding and I would highly recommend him! The whole booking process for COMPLETE was great. It was quick and easy to get price quotes and having the online portal for wedding and DJ information was so convenient for my busy schedule.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sydney · Married on 08/12/2017

Our DJ Nick did a phenomenal job of making sure things ran smoothly. He did such an amazing job getting everyone dancing. I also loved that he had no problem coming out to dance on the dance floor with everybody. He always played requests, but made sure the bride approved of the explicit songs. He played a great variety of music too! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

Our DJ Jordan was fun and professional. He was accommodating when the bridal party got off-schedule and was able to make the day flow seamlessly. Our videographer Kenzie was wonderful all day. She did a fantastic job of capturing our day. We appreciated very much their ability to work well with all of our other vendors and create a wonderful experience for all involved.

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • SarizzleShizzle

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ Dove was our DJ for our wedding reception held on May 27th, 2017 at Panther Creek in Springfield. He arrived early to make sure everything went smoothly. He played mostly songs from our request list and also took many requests from the guests throughout the evening. Everyone LOVED him!!! Not to mention he got everyone on the dance floor. Should you need a DJ, we would highly suggest you choose DJ Dove as your entertainment choice for your evening.

Sent on 06/06/2017

ashleigh · Married on 10/08/2016

I was completely impressed with COMPLETE weddings and events! We used only their DJ services and were so pleased with not only their communication and professionalism, but the affordable price as well! Saurin was our DJ and he kept the whole crowd dancing all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2016

I have been very pleased with Complete so far! They are very friendly and helpful anytime I have questions and never pressure you into something you don't want/need. They were at a bridal expo after I had booked them (we had never met in person) and the man knew who would be DJ-ing my wedding without having to look up any info. He also remembered where my venue was. I was impressed. I know they will make my wedding day great!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/23/2016

The BEST and EASIEST way to book everything we needed! Complete hosted our photography, videography, up lighting, DJ, and our ceremony music! I met this company at a local bridal expo. I was quoted on scene. I was then contacted after my fiancé and I were given a few days to weigh out the options and discuss them. Glenn, from St. Louis, contacted us via email. There was no pressure! After we both were able to discuss our options over the phone we just kept booking more and more with them. We spent a total of $3,200.00! We saved $2,000.00 by bundling with them!!! All of their services are very professional and tend to cater to our every need and desire! I LOVE this company! We are both so glad we were able to find such an amazing, professional company that offered all of these options for our big day!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

The entire Complete team was AMAZING! I booked engagement photos, DJ for ceremony + reception, photographer and uplighting around my reception. I met Glenn (manager) at a Bridal Expo in Bloomington, IL when planning for my wedding. They gave me such a great deal on the deposit + booking so far in advance. They were honest, professional and SO easy to work with. The contracts were easy to understand and were very clear about what the services included. Any questions I had, I would call or email Glenn and he would answer all my questions with kindness and promptness!

Aaron, the DJ we had at our ceremony + reception, was fun, outgoing, professional, and organized! He called me about a week and a half before my wedding and we talked through step by step all the music I wanted, the flow of the reception, how to get the guests involved, etc. He showed up early and didn't start closing things down until the time he was supposed to! All of our guests raved about how he was friendly, fun, and they loved all the music! We also rented uplighting for our reception (10 lights), they were a great pop of color (they have many colors available) for our red, white and blue wedding!

Michelle, our wedding photographer, was so talented, patient, and kind. She also called me about two weeks before my wedding and talked about my expectations, what pictures I wanted, and to get to know each other. My wedding day didn't go quite as planned, since it started raining during our outdoor ceremony. Michelle was so flexible, calm, and accommodating. She helped keep me calm during a stressful day by organizing everyone to take pictures and the shots I wanted. I can't wait to see how beautiful all of my wedding photos looked. She stayed until she got everything I wanted taken!!

THANK YOU COMPLETE FOR MAKING MY DAY EVEN MORE SPECIAL!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Danyelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Our DJ Ian was literally the best. He was amazing and professional and all of our guests loved him. He always checked in on my husband and I to make sure everything was going according to plan and to our preferences. We literally can't say enough good things about our experience with Complete.

Sent on 05/23/2016

MATT · Married on 03/19/2016

If you pick anyone else you made a mistake! Aaron the DJ was completely awesome and did everything and more that was asked of him. He made our daughter / son and law's wedding fun and above all memorable! Everyone that attended the wedding and reception was so pleased with the music and with his personal demeanor. He was energetic and I especially liked how he checked with my wife and I on how things were going during the course of the evening. We really appreciated that. We highly recommend Aaron for your wedding plans. Great job Aaron!

Derek and Nathan handled the duties of photography and videography and both did a masterful job. Even though we haven't seen the end results of pictures and video these guys were all over the place doing what had to be done to capture the full affect of the wedding and the reception. We can't wait to see the results of their efforts! They were so nice to us and everyone and we appreciate all that they did to make the wedding/reception unforgettable with beauty and action packed photos and video! Thanks so much for sending these three guys to do the job!

Respectfully--

Matt Domescik

Sent on 04/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

I am so happy we chose to have a wedding videographer for our special day. It is worth every penny. Complete Weddings & Events was very helpful and we are so happy with our video. The videographers captured so many special moments. We have watched it many times already and have shared it with our families and friends. Thank you for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2016