COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge Reviews

COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 5
COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 6
COMPLETE weddings + events Baton Rouge 7

Karen · Married on 05/25/2014

Complete Media Group provided a DJ for both of my daughters' weddings in the past 6 months. Both events were wonderful and the DJ made the difference. They were professional from beginning to end. The music playlist was just what the brides and grooms ordered, and they really know how to get a party started! I highly recommend this company to anyone planning an event where music will be the centerpiece of the celebration.

Sent on 07/01/2014

ASHLEY · Married on 05/24/2014

They were excellent in service! The DJ was awesome! All the tiny details, he was attentive and so fun!! The videographers were excellent in getting great shots and in giving us cues and what to do next! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kelli · event on 05/24/2014

Thank you! You were awesome!!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Bonnei · Married on 05/10/2014

Complete media provided the uplights for the reception and it was beautiful...Great to work with and was very flexible in making it happen at the time I wanted. Great office staff and tech persons as well. I enjoy working with them all! Light

Cheryl · event on 05/09/2014

This was not a prom but a middle school dance, that option was not available. We plan to use this service (photo booth) again in May of 2015.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Our DJ and Photobooth operator were so nice and cared about how we felt and asked if we needed anything! They really made our night special!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Blanche · event on 05/01/2014

We enjoyed working with y'all! We look forward to next year.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Summer · Married on 04/26/2014

Wonderful job!! We all enjoyed your service. I would highly recommend

Sent on 07/02/2014

Very professional service provided. I spoke with Becky @ the office several times before the event and she was very helpful.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Teshla · Married on 03/29/2014

Greg was amazing!! Will definitely recommend complete music :)

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • TheOGJesse's Girl

Katie · Married on 03/01/2014

Complete Music was the house DJ for my venue (Parc 73 in Prairieville) so we decided to use them for our music needs. Not only did we get a DJ, Emcee, we also got lighting. I was so pleased with this because most places charge extra for lighting. I had a special request for the song that I was walking down the aisle to, and the employees at Complete kept me informed the entire time. Our DJ, Greg Pearson, was phenomenal. He called me to make sure we went over all the music choices and he was very thorough. He was amazing at keeping the party upbeat and making sure music and entertainment was NOT an issue for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Greg. If you decide to go with Complete Music for your event, and you should, I HIGHLY recommend Greg as your DJ!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Heather · Married on 01/04/2014

Dj Greg was wonderful.. always listening to requests and seeing them through perfectly.. Will use them again for any future dj needs!! everyone at Complete media group was very professional!!

Kim · Married on 06/23/2013

Complete Music was a pleasure to work with. They were responsive, professional, and flexible (giving me extra time to fill out my event planner when things got crazy and I fell behind with my planning). Ryan was our DJ for the wedding and he did a great job -- I was a little bit of a mess in explaining what I thought everyone would like (we had a varied crowd and I wanted everyone to enjoy dancing) and he did a good job reading the crowd and choosing songs accordingly. The dance floor stayed busy, and even my 70 - year - old father who I have NEVER seen dance was out there busting a move. Complete helped us have a great party, and I couldn't be happier with my choice to book them for our reception.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Katherine · Married on 05/05/2012

Chris was our DJ for our wedding. My husband and I thought he did a great job. He called me like a week before the wedding and helped me pick out some songs that we were still thinking about. Everyone had an awesome time and he played all the right songs to get everyone dancing.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Tori · Married on 04/14/2012

Chris was wonderful and I have had many compliments on the music

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2012

Jeremy was the BEST DJ ever!!! He got out on the dance floor and taught everyone dances and kept the energy going the whole reception. We had a lull where we were doing some inside things (Our DJ was in the tent outside) and he kept everyone entertained and helped bring the party back outside. If you use complete music, request jeremy!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Debra · Married on 02/18/2012

I first heard Complete Music at the River Center in Baton Rouge. They were so upbeat, and played with the crowd. The energy was what I wanted for my reception. They also feature a picture booth for your guest, lighting, and videography. You can also request the type of music and DJ that you want at your wedding. My wedding was formal, so the DJ made sure to dress the part. He made sure that there were no dull moments til the end.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Heather · Married on 02/04/2012

DJ was excellent! He worked with us and was very accomidating of our requests as well as guest requests.

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 10/29/2011

Blake was our dj, did a great job! But my entire experience with everyone at complete music was wonderful!!! They will help you and accommodate you anyway they can. Can't say enough good things about Complete Music! And our videographer was the best, Jeremy!!!! Go with complete music all the way!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2010

Everyone raved at how fun both DJs were. They helped with the dances that people didnt know and kept smiles on their faces the entire time. Awesome attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Dev · Married on 05/28/2010

DJ was awesome-knew exactly what we were looking for and played perfect songs-great fit for us and the reception was so much fun! Kept everyone on the dance floor and it was great!

Sent on 07/23/2010

Our DJ for our wedding was great! We got a lot of compliments on our reception music. Everyone from our bridal party to our grandparents loved the music selection! We got a great deal and it made our reception so fun!! I wish the DJ would have been more interactive but we still had a great time.

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • User4213957 · event on 02/11/2014

From the first call to find out more about the services to dealing with the gentleman managing the photo booth at the event, the experience was great! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth and thought it was a great additional to a fun night.

Sent on 06/30/2014

They were very professional and extremely easy to work with. Our DJ was Jeremy and he did a great job. Played a good variety of music and everybody had a great time.

Sent on 08/21/2012
  • Jarrod

Jarrod · Married on 12/30/2010

Complete Music and its staff were extremely friendly and very accommodating! Since our Wedding was near the holidays we had a bit of a communication gap the week before the wedding, but as soon as I called to ask about it they quickly responded and made sure I had all the info I needed. GREAT DJ - My DJ in particular was Blake Bourgeois, who kept the GREAT music flowing, the guests dancing, and the party pumping! Did several specialty dances as well, which the guests really liked. Would highly recommend! Very professional.

Sent on 01/18/2011