Complete Music Video Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were referred to COMPLETE MUSIC AND PHOTOGRAPHY by ALL OCCASION BANQUET CENTER. They were awesome!! Our DJ Rick was incredible!!! He was so accommodating and completely set our minds at ease! Everyone had a wonderful time!! Jim was our photographer and he too was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of us! They both were great about keeping us up to date on everything that was going on or what else needed to happen! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!! THANKS SO MUCH COMPLETE FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO EASY AND FUN FOR US! :)

SINCERELY,

MATT AND TRACY K.

2.4

I used complete for my DJ and Photography, When it comes to most thier featured Photographers and DJ's they contract them out, meaning they dont JUST work for complete. I fell in love with one of their featured photographers work and The company booked her for me, but failed to realize that my wedding was at 5pm on a friday like I had filled out in all the paperwork, and this photographer works as a teacher as well and wasnt going to take the time off. I was dissapointed but they put another photographer (Carlos) on it and assured me he was just as good. I wasn't able to get a hold of the new photographer till about the friday before my wedding because he had been out of the country. We had Ben as our DJ and we had met with him before our wedding day and he seemed GREAT, very nice, fit sort of our country style and assured us he knew what he was doing and it would all go smoothly. Ben was great about the timeline of the evening but not so great as the DJ. He didnt really play ANY music that got my guests engaged or on the dance floor and when it came time to really dance, one of my guests went to the venue manager and asked them to turn down the lights so people would want to dance more, my bridesmaid even had to go and talk to him about playing more dancing music. After the wedding was over days later I had multilpe guests complain about the DJ . I receieved my pictures back from the company and was NOT impressed. Complete contracts out ANOTHER company to do the editing on your wedding pictures, so even though they give you samples on what the photograhers pictures look like, some random company takes the raw images shot and edits them. I was also not happy due to the fact the photography equipment showed in about half the images due to them being taken in a room with a huge mirror, something the photographer SHOULD have thought about the the editors should have taken out before sending them to me!

1.1

Photo Booth was overpriced and horrible. It consisted on a few PVC pipes, a curtain, and a crappy webcam on a laptop. FAR from a actual photo booth! None of the pictures turned out right and the photographer knew the "booth" was broke. We never received all the pictures. We emailed them numerous of times to fix the problem. They tried to fix some of the pictures, but it wasn't worth our time. They are dodging giving us some kind of refund when they knowingly sent a broken booth! DONT use them!

1 Review
Recently Married

I used the Photo booth, DJ, and Videography servies. Danielle was my Dj and she did an awesome job corralling me and making sure that all my plans for the Reception were executed how i planned. She did a great job of reading the crowd and playing appropriate songs. I was very impressed that she took the time to meet me some where at was convenient for me instead of making me go to Overland Park (an hour drive). Ryan was my videographer, he did an amazing job getting all the important parts of the wedding but also not being a distracting imposing figure during everything. I chose a family friend to do my photography and Ryan did an excellent job working and coordinating with him. and the video we got back was AMAZING, even the back ground music (we didnt pick it out) fit the "feel" of the wedding. Our photobooth operator did a great job The pictures we got from it were hilarious and priceless and all the guests raved about how fun it was. If I had to do everything over again I would definitely choose to do all of these things again.

Services Used: DJ, Videography
1.4

My daughter and and her future husband spent weeks and weeks putting together their song list only to have the night of the wedding, Mark playing his own song selections. The bride and groom had provided even more songs than could have been played for the night. When my daughter asked him about their songs, he replied that it was on another computer. So much effort was taken in our planning and the venue, Olde Dobbin Station, was amazing. But we were SO disappointed with the DJ and photo booth. Do NOT use their photo booth. This was a complete waste of money because all the pictures came out blurry and could not be used. Our guests were behind the photo guy taking their own pictures! When I contacted the owner about this, Ron said he would review and get back with me. I called many times and he never got back with me again to discuss after numerous opportunities. I waited to write this review to see if the company would respond back and he was never available again. The videography was the only adequate part of this company's service. For one of your most special days of your life, definitely look elsewhere for DJ and services!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
0.2

I told Don about three different times the correct song for me to walk in on and he still did not have the correct song. then when i calmly told him to do the classic here comes the bride he did not even have that. when doing introductions we asked him to not address the fact that the best man was delivering his wife to the hospital for the birth of their daughter on our wedding day and still 30 seconds later he did. very disappointed with his services.

Lainey
06/20/2014

My dj was Jenner and he was amazing he felt with everything we threw at him in a very professional manner and he even made sure to get me a couple drinks even though it wasn't his job he was very professional and very nice I'm so happy I went with them for my wedding

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ Jonathan was amazing!! He kept us informed all night and made sure everything went off on time and stayed on track. He also picked the best music selection to make sure people were out on the dance floor all night. I truly appreciated having him there to make sure everything went off without a hitch!!

1 Review
Recently Married
1.0

Do not use Complete for a photo booth. At my wedding the photo booth barely worked. The girl working the booth said that her laptop crashed but when I spoke to the owner he said she had just forgot her power cord. We waited for a LONG time to get it up and running and at that point many guests had already left. So now I do not have a sign in book for my wedding but instead a bunch of really poor quality pictures of a handful of friends that stayed passed the end of the reception. The owner said that he would train the girl better but that is not a relief to me as the thing that I was the most excited for on my wedding day didn't even work!! I am so devastated that I do not have a sign in book of people who were at my wedding and heartbroken because I thought that a photo booth sign in would have been the coolest keepsake. Complete refunded half of my money but it still does not replace my sign in book or the lost experience!

2.2

The dJ was great.. The videography was ok... The photography was freaking TERRIBLE..... I get so mad just looking at my wedding photos... The photographer was a joke.. She was nice, polite, acted like she knew what she was doing... But when I got the pictures back I could see she obviously did not. Out of focus, cropped off heads.. And I'm talking the important pictures, bride and groom posing, bride and her daughter, bride and her hits.. HOW can u not take a focused picture when the modeling is standing still????. Let's just say we won't b hanging any around our house.. They will stay on my computer where nobody can see them.. Really such a shame.. Not really a good event to send an amuture out to shoot. Then there was the editing.. I mean seriously... Turn a photo black and white and don't bother to add any contrast so when u look at a picture everything just blends in.. On like every picture... It was completely ridiculous, the photography was more important to me than any of it and it was the worst. I absolutely would never again put money towards this company.... So disappointing. I should get happy when I look at my wedding photos.. Not pissed.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

What a wonderful job was done by all on our wedding day. We can't say enough good things. True professional job done by all. Thank you so much!

1.6

I hired them for lights video and DJ services, everything the day of the wedding was perfect. After working on the edit of my wedding video for 3 months, I got a postcard in the mail saying sorry, we lost your wedding video. Here is your money back, Not a phone call for dear of confrontation. My wife and I performed an incredible tango dance as our dance, and I was so excited to see it on video. None of our guests recorded the dance because it was a complete surprise. What a bummer, worst possible thing that could have happened has happened.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
1+ year ago
2.4

We used this company as a videographer for my daughter's wedding. It was great until we found out after the ceremony that the camera wasn't running during the first part! We had to do a reenactment of that portion - the vows and rings - thank God that it didn't involve the music, communion or sand ceremony! I haven't gotten the video yet but I'm hoping he was able to work some magic with the end product. (this part was written before I received the end product)
This portion was added after waiting 4 months for the video: Now that I have the end product - the procession of the bride and her father down the aisle was missing- The highlight of a wedding is the bride entering for the first time...., the reenactment was shoddy - guests at the cocktail hour in the background.
Found out by watching it that the communion wasn't even included!! This videographer just didn't give the wedding any attention to detail and wasn't honest about what he didn't record. I stressed to the company that the ceremony was the most important part.
The company is doing their best to recoup the damages, but that doesn't bring what's missing back.

Services Used: Photography

Good to get services from one place.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The DJ for our wedding, Josh Lerman, was absolutely wonderful. He did a fantastic job of getting everyone up and dancing, and combining both the American and Turkish music we requested. He handled all of our guests' requests and any surprises very professionally. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Services Used: DJ

I used Complete's DJ service for my wedding. I loved working with them. I was in contact with the same person whenever I had questions or needed to make changes. About 2 or 3 months before our wedding, I was able to add on an addition hour of service for my reception very easily! I liked that I could pay my balance through their website. It was very easy to communicate with this company and they were very easy to work with.

Our DJ, Chris, was a great fit for us! He walked around our reception and asked for requests from our guests. Chris made changes to our plans in order to keep the dance floor full at all times and we loved that! He even snapped a shot of our first dance and texted it to me during the reception. It was quite a surprise to see that picture on my phone when we got to the hotel! He even bussed our head table and got us drinks! He did an AMAZING job for us and I couldn't have been happier with any other company.