Complete Bridal Reviews

28 Reviews for Complete Bridal

• Linnea

Linnea S. · Married on 06/12/2021

Awesome dress experience!

I bought my dress from David at Bridal Boys By Complete Bridal in East Dundee for my daughter’s wedding in 2019 and my son’s wedding in June 2021. David is amazing and fantastic! He is so attentive and has a knack of picking out dresses that flatter your figure.
    I can not say enough of how happy we are with David and the men and women that work at the Complete bridal shop. Everyone goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and not stressed. They will make sure you look beautiful for your special occasion. I highly recommend this business to everyone! My husband and I had an awesome experience and I know you will too!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Jenna

Jenna S. · Married on 09/25/2020

Best wedding dress experience!!!

I am not one that typically writes reviews, however, I just have to rave about my experience at Complete Bridal with David! This was my first time looking for a wedding dress and I am so glad this place was recommended to me! I have been to other bridal shops and nothing compares to this one! Let me start out by saying I am a very picky, but indecisive person and David was tremendously helpful in picking out dresses that were unique to my taste as well as what he knew would look great on my body type. He knows what he is talking about and has an incredible sense of style. We were immediately greeted with enthusiasm when we showed up to the appointment and David made sure to dedicate his full attention to me for the whole duration of our time there. Not only did he find me the perfect dress, but he made the entire experience a lot of fun, kept us laughing the entire time, and the price was unbeatable! He even cut up a piece of his merchandise just so I could see how it would look on me! I could feel how much David truly cared about finding me a dress that I would absolutely love. I am so excited to walk down the aisle in my dress and I would highly recommend Complete Bridal, thank you David!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 10/31/2019

Amazing highly recommend

David and team was absolutely amazing. Being an out of state bride, they made the blind purchase and first try of the dress absolutely fantastic. I’d highly recommend them to all of my friends. I was informed throughout the whole purchase process. Thank you guys for making this experience great for me all the way from NC.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/08/2018

This past weekend i had my appointment with Complete Bridal. After a horrible experience with Davids and Brides by Young the day before, i wasent even sure i wanted to try more dresses on. I am so glad that i did, because the service i received from Complete Bridal was amazing. The owner David took the appointment and not only was he amazing but he had us laughing and forgetting what a horrible experience we had the day before. David not only paid attention to me, but involved my whole group and really made it much more than just "looking for a dress". I loved a lot of dresses that David put on me that day but i will be going back to look at his new inventory at the end of the month too! Thank you so much for turning my day and bridal experience around David and Complete Bridal!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Celene · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was in August and I have to thank Complete Bridal for taking care of everything. My gown, my bridesmaids and my moms gown. Loved them. Ordered in November and got my dress in 7 months just like they said. I had to order a new gown because we didn't tell David that one of my bridesmaids needed extra length. Not only did he reorder 32 days later but they didn't charge us for the new dress. He said because the style is a good dress that they would just sell it off the rack. My mom just loved them. They had her size in stock and she looked beautiful. We tell everyone about them. Thank you Complete Bridal.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Cortney · Married on 03/04/2017

David and his staff at Complete Bridal are awesome! I purchased my wedding dress through them and was very pleased with their service. I came in with not much of a vision or direction for my wedding dress. I appreciated David's honesty and guidance throughout. He had me try on several dresses, was able to get me out of my comfort zone but still comfortable. I love, love, love the dress I picked!!! So elegant and beautiful! I didn't know I could look so gorgeous! I did almost all of my alterations with Sylvia. She was very friendly and accommodating. She even made my veil when I couldn't find the right material to match my dress. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jason D. · Married on 10/10/2015

My dress was the 3rd dress I tried on and the owner selected the dress for me. We were able to look thru their show room and pick out dresses and ultimately the guys new best. My dress was less expensive then I thought it would be. Great price and great service

Sent on 10/29/2015

The guys at complete bridal are AWESOME!! They make you feel right at home. Some people may think its strange to go to a place that is run by all guys, but I preferred it. They give you an honest opinion. Unlike going to Davids Bridal where they are just trying to make a sale, and will tell you anything looks good on you. They had a ton of dresses to choose from, and were very reasonable. The dress came in right when they said it would. Dave and the guys do amazing work there.

Rosa was an absolute dream to work with. She really did an amazing job and doesn't take any short cuts. She really does make sure that you feel and look your best on the big day. She had a lot of great ideas and made me look amazing on my wedding day. My bustle didn't break throughout all the dancing, which was awesome!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2015

After visiting 4 bridal shops in search of my wedding dress, Complete Bridal was nice enough to squeeze me into an appointment the day I called in. Dave and his staff are fantastic to work with. I felt at ease the moment I began talking to Dave and his staff and they made me feel so special. Dave straight out said to me that he will have me in my wedding dress within the first three dresses I tried on. Was he right! The very first dress I tried on was the one!! I highly recommend this salon to find your perfect wedding dress and Rosa the seamtress is amazing! She altered my dress to fit like a glove!! Thank you so much Complete Bridal:)

-Becky

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kristie · Married on 12/20/2014

Couldn't find my review so here goes again. I would recommend this store to everyone! I saved $435.00 on my gown and it came in looking great! Loved the guys and how they found my gown right away.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Kim · Married on 11/08/2014

I loved, loved, loved the guys at Complete Bridal. I ordered a dress from Australia and was in love with it more than when I purchased it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as Ashley said, it came in 7.5 months. I got a lace-up at no extra charge and I was able to pick my fabric for $35.00 extra dollars. The guys are wonderful!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2014

David and his staff were wonderful. We went to the salon on a Sunday so all of my girls could go, loved the fact that they were open on a Sunday. Most stores wont let you take pictures of gowns until you buy. Robbie was wonderful allowing me to take pictures and video. Got my dress in seven months because I ordered a couture gown and it fit like a glove. My alterations were 97.00! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/06/2014

After I bought a dress at a going out of business sample sale and regretted it, I found the PERFECT dress! It was rather expensive especially since I bought another one already. Complete Bridal in East Dundee, IL carried the sister line to the dress I HAD to have. Dave somehow was not only able to get the dress I wanted but he also gave me a cheaper price than any other salon around! These guys are sooooo much fun! We had a blast trying on dresses and finding that perfect one! It may not be over the top fancy but if you want to relax and have fun finding "the dress" and getting the BEST price....Everyone needs to check this place out!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Becky · Married on 05/17/2014

David and his team are phenomenal!!!! He was my 3rd stop for dresses, and by this time I was worn down and frustrated!! David's approach and ideas were realistic, honest, and so VERY helpful. I loved that he had me try on several dresses first, saving the special one that he was most confident would work for me for last. I was near in tears due to frustration when he encouraged me to try this "one last "special" one on. I gave it a shot, and when I saw myself I knew this "special" dress was the one!!!

David knows his stuff, and truly cares for each of his brides!! Not to forget to mention, his pricing is IDEAL!!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2013

If you purchase your gown from this store Dave will make sure your dress is PERFECT on your wedding day. He showed up to the hotel with his steamer and steamed all the bridesmaids dresses along with mine and my moms and aunt's dress. He then helped me into my dress and made sure I looked absolutely perfect in it before we left for the church. He then showed up at the church and made sure we looked our absolute best before walking down the aisle. If it wasn't for him I don't know how we would have looked walking down the aisle (probably a hot mess). My maid of honor stepped in a puddle and literally the entire bottom of her dress was soaked. Dave took her dress without me asking for help and rushed it to the store to dry. He ran back before the ceremony began and helped her into her dress. He made sure my dress was fluffed before I walked down the aisle and reminded my girls to fix my dress while I stood at the alter. (So glad he did because I completely forgot to remind them). He also showed up at the reception to make sure my dress was bustled correctly and to just check in on me.

Dave is honestly one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. He goes above and beyond for his brides and asks for nothing in return. I don't know what I would have done on my wedding day if Dave wasn't there. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2012

After my experience at Complete Bridal, I can honestly say that I would NEVER go anywhere else ever again to buy a dress for ANY occasion. David, Brandon, and Rosa were absolutely amazing to work with. David was so upfront and honest with me about each dress I tried on. He didn't try to force me to buy the most expensive dress in the store just to make himself a profit like almost every other salon out there does. The pricing is unbeatable. David seriously knows what he is doing. He knows EVERYTHING about every dress in his salon. He is so passionate about what he does and it helped make my entire experience at Complete Bridal unbelievable. Rosa does the alterations and she is honestly one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. She altered my dress PERFECTLY. I had no worries having her alter my dress....she is AMAZING. I won't ever go any where else to buy a dress, I am definitely a customer for life. Thank you David, Brandon, and Rosa for making me feel SO BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!!!!!!! I wish you all the BEST!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Externally helpful. Had a blast ing out my wedding gown. They allowed us to bring in Champagne to celebrate my selection. Love, love, loved them!

Sent on 02/10/2016

They are very busy but always got back with me. I just loved David: )

Sent on 07/04/2014

Dina · Married on 11/04/2012

This place is AMAZING! I worked with David and he is awesome :) My dress was so unique and you can't beat their prices. Alterations were also great and very affordable. Definitely recommend this place :)

Sent on 11/14/2012

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

This is a no frills place. It didn't bother me because I found my dress the first time I went. I loved it, they ordered it - it came in quite late and it came in the wrong color - but thankfully we had a little time before the wedding and everything was fixed in time. Rosa altered it and made it perfect. David was great with responding to emails and responding to phone calls, making sure I knew everything would be taken care of.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2012

3.5

Dave helped me choose the perfect dress just by looking at me! He told me the dresses I was thinking of were not right for my skin tone and body type. I ultimately ended up choosing the dress he choose for me. Rosa was wonderful with the alterations and the dress was perfect when I picked it up!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • KeVicky

Vicky · Married on 09/16/2017

1.8
      3.0
      2.0

In Nov., I went to Complete Bridal and worked with David and Luis to find my dress. Initially, they did a great job helping me find it and we placed the order. However, I should have read up on other’s reviews a lot more thoroughly. I was told that my dress would come in July 2017. I called in mid-June and David told me that it should be here in July. I call again mid-July, as I haven’t heard back, and he told me that my dress is not in yet and he will call the manufacturer. He calls to tell me 7-10 more days. I gave it 10 days and then I went in, very upset, and had asked where my dress is and he gave me some sob stories and excuses as to why it STILL didn’t come in. He mentioned that he got some dresses in but they weren’t labeled and if I can come by again later or the next day to try them on. I go in the next day and I try on the dresses that weren’t mine, so I get even more upset. He shows me the invoice and how he changed the date (who knows when) to a month prior to the wedding to ensure prompt delivery. He gave me the number to a contact “Alpha.” He texts me, on July 31, telling me “your dress will be ready by around 8-20-17.” I was livid and stressing that I was supposedly going to get my dress with less than a month away from my wedding. I contacted “Alpha” again on Aug. 7th and he texts me the next day “your dress has arrived at David’s store.” I went in and the dress was still packaged and sitting on a chair along with other dresses. Compared to the sample dress, there were more lace appliques (which I didn’t care for) that led into the tulle bottom as well as poorly sewn appliques throughout the dress. This was by far the worst experience that I had when planning my wedding and it should be one of the most enjoyable experiences as a bride. The dress experience at Complete Bridal was the most stressful part of my wedding. I would not recommend anyone coming to this place.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

1.2
      3.0
      0.5

We had a large bridal party order dresses from this salon. There were several issues throughout the experience. First, we were told that the dresses would take 6 months to arrive and they took 8. As you can imagine, the bridesmaids were distraught and every time we called to check on the status we were given answers that were not helpful and came with a little bit of attitude. One of the girls was even told that the reason the dresses were late is because not everyone paid in full and the dresses were stuck in customs. That clearly makes no sense because they all ship together and if the bridal shop doesn't want people to pay half up front they should make that a policy NOT blame it on the customer when something goes wrong. Next, one of the bridesmaids was pregnant during her fitting but we clearly stated that she would no longer be pregnant at the time of the wedding. Well they ordered her a dress that was WAY too large. Third, we tried on the sample dress in one color but specifically stated we wanted it in another color. When the dresses arrived it was in the color of the sample dress. Finally, when the dresses arrived late some of them had tears and tatters on the bottoms of the dresses and on the belts. I would NEVER recommend dealing with the salon. They try to charm you and feed you lines but cannot backup their service or products.

Sent on 05/16/2017

David · Married on 09/01/2018

0.4
      0.5

**WARNING** GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!! This guys David will talk trash about you on social media as seen in the photos below!!!! My wife ordered her dress back in November 2017. Dress came in May 2018 but the size was WRONG. It’s now 2 weeks to go till our big day and no dress. David won’t give our money back to go find a dress she likes elsewhere. We had our new born son Early July this year and this guy David blames this all on her being pregnant instead of the fact he messed up on ordering this dress in November of 2017. Again as I look on the reviews everywhere some people seem to have the same complaint.

Sent on 08/20/2018

0.0

AWFUL, RUDE AND JUST AWFUL. SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Dave called me 6 PM the night before my bridesmaids dress fitting ( I had 10 girls coming in from a few hours away) and told me the dresses never came. He made no apologies and just blamed it on everyone else. After this experience I talked a lot of other girls. Almost every single one of them knew someone who had a terrible experience at this place. I would never let any of my friends or family use them in the future.

Sent on 05/27/2015