Compass Point Events Reviews

28 | New Orleans, LA

28 Reviews for Compass Point Events

Amy · Married on 03/05/2016

What I liked most about Compass Point was that there were so many options! There are so many different spaces, both indoor and out, so you have several choices to make your wedding exactly what you want. All of the spaces are absolutely gorgeous. I recommend a ceremony that ends just before sunset. Beautiful and then you and your guests can enjoy a fun night!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Alison · Married on 10/09/2015

Compass Points provides THE most unique venue for a New Orleans wedding. Where else can you get married and dance the night away under beautiful chandelier-filled oak trees, have use of a beautiful indoor space, and close out your wedding by second lining on the levee with the New Orleans skyline as your backdrop, not to mention having access to the guest cottages to get ready on site? We had the honor of being the very first wedding at Compass Point (we actually had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception there), and the entire process went so smoothly, the food was delicious, and Erin and Amy could not have been more helpful, responsive, and creative in implementing our vision for our wedding. It was the perfect night thanks to the Compass Point team!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Daniela · Married on 11/03/2017

3.5

Compass Point is a beautiful and unique venue. I got so many compliments on the venue and feel that it matched our personality perfectly. Erin and Amy also did a great job on the food and I know this because we got a ton of compliments on the "authentic" cajun food and when I asked for assistance due to certain people having allergies, they were so helpful and did all they could to assist and make sure our guests were well taken care of. The team at compass point also did a beautiful job with set up and serving and they were all so very sweet and helpful. Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue to others. You will have a unique wedding and lots of amazing memories if you should choose this venue.

Sent on 12/07/2017