Commonwealth Farms Reviews

Commonwealth Farms 1
Commonwealth Farms 2
Commonwealth Farms 3

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Jane is an outstanding florist! Her arrangements really set the tone for my whole wedding, and they were absolutely stunning. She was very flexible and easy to work with, and she did a fantastic job. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Commonwealth Farms 4
    Commonwealth Farms 5
    Commonwealth Farms 6

Cindy · Married on 03/13/2016

We were so pleased with the beautiful flowers Jane Henderson, with Commonwealth Farms, foy my daughter's wedding last May and my son's wedding two weeks ago. Jane is extremely flexible and was able to provide exactly what both brides wanted for bouquets and for the reception. Absolutely gorgeous wild flowers in beautiful colors! Jane is fun to work with, is very responsive, and is very reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Jane provided beautiful, locally grown flowers that everyone kept commenting on. She really worked with us to turn the vision in our heads into reality. Multiple guests asked who had done the bright bridesmaids bouquets or the stunning centerpieces. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Leanne · Married on 05/30/2015

Jane from Commonwealth Farms did our flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous! She does such a great job!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

Jane is a very talented florist. Looking back at my wedding photos, the flowers are one of my favorite things about the day. I told Jane what colors I liked and some types of flowers, and she created beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and a one-of-a-kind garland. Jane knows flowers and plants very well and grows many of the flowers herself. Use her if you want exceptional service and gorgeous, unique florals for your wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2017