184 Reviews for Command Performance Video

Client Revisions (2)
Digital Download (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

Harold and his team were fantastic! Harold was very responsive and flexible with what I wanted for my package. They captured everything I asked for and more. The 5 minute preview video was done so quickly and available for me to show my guests it was great! I really appreciate the work Harold and his team (Nicole and Ashley) did for us!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow

We can't say enough about how great Harold and his team at Command Performance are! We had such a lovely time working with Harold on our big day (and throughout the time leading up to it). He made us feel at ease and incredibly special throughout the process. After seeing our teaser and show to friends film, we were amazed how he managed to get all the important moments without being "in your face" about getting the shots. We received our initial teaser and show to friends films remarkably fast. Each made us smile, cry and laugh in all the right ways and were beautifully compiled/edited. We are so thankful that we were lucky enough to have Harold and his talent with us on the most important day of our lives. Thank you Command Performance!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a great time with Harold, Shannon, and Nicole! We were really pleased with their services and they were so nice and friendly. We had a great videography experience with them!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Amazing!!! We can not say enough good things about command performance! Everything was just perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Storytelling, Traditional

It was a pleasure to work with Harold and his team. They were very responsive and professional. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Carol, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very good video, very professional

Profile Picture Maegan, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Command Performance is amazing! Shannon and Ashley were so sweet and Harold is so accommodating and professional. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were fully satisfied with our wedding video. We are in love with our wedding video and highly recommend their services. We will definitely be turning to Command Performance in the future!

Profile Picture Hasna, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Harold & his team were great to work with. Very responsive and hands on the day of. We had our teaser video on our honeymoon!

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure working with Harold! He made the day go by so seamlessly. His team is great and they were all professional! Harold prices were reasonable compared to many other I reviewed. I am so glad I chose Harold for my special day!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am so thrilled that we went with a friends recommendation to use Harold and his team as our videographer. He was very responsive during planning process and a pleasure to work with the day of. The teaser video he made with days of our wedding and can not wait for final product!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Harold and his team are absolutely amazing! Harold (owner) couldn't attend my event so he sent Shannon and Hank. Shannon completely doted on me and helped me quite a bit with dress and hair fixes. She never doted to the point of being annoying which was great. My husband's family commented how Hank was very polite and seemed to capture it all. I was provided with a teaser video just days after the wedding and it was beautiful. I highly recommend Command Performance!!

Profile Picture Breana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy we found Harold when looking for a videographer for our big day. Throughout the whole process, Harold was great. He was extremely responsive and detailed leading up to the wedding. During the wedding day, he and his team were awesome. He was able to share us our teaser video within days of our wedding and it looked amazing! Thank you again for everything you did for us, Harold, We can’t recommend you enough

Cheers,
Happy Bride (Amanda) and Happy Groom (Stephen)

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had our wedding on August 12, 2017 and I cannot say enough great things about Command Performance. The team was beyond exceptional and were a blast to work with. Everyone was very friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. We just received the wedding teaser video and it looked amazing. I cannot wait for the finished product. Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the two women who videotaped the whole reception/ceremony but they were absolutely THE BEST!! I recommend Command Performance to everyone. Harold couldn't have been any more professional, he was great to speak with!

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Traditional

Harold and his staff were a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to see the final product. The short highlight video was amazing.

Profile Picture Joel, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I chose Harold and Command Performance based off of the quality of work, as well as other glowing reviews. I got to work with professionals who are extremely passionate about what they do-and it shows in their work. Harold had a few of his videographers come to The Carriage House on my wedding day. They literally did things for me that they did not HAVE to do. They made me feel so much more comfortable on my wedding day. Not only were they great videographers, but great people to work with. I have only seen my teaser video so far, and it was MAGICAL! I cannot wait to see the finished product. Thank you Harold and everyone at Command Performance!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

We are so happy to have found Harold as our Videographer. It has been a pleasure working with Harold. He is extremely accommodating with our special requests and followed up with us on with any questions he had. The Show-To-Friends video is simply AMAZING! They did a beautiful job editing our long day (12+ Hours). Our music selections flowed perfectly in the video. Thank you Harold for everything you did for us! We can’t recommend you enough.

Profile Picture Khen, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

CPV are amazing. They were extremely professional and helpful. I cannot wait to see my wedding video

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

Harold was absolutely awesome!!! I couldn't recommend him and his team enough! Our sneak peak video was already ready when we were on our honeymoon.. he is fast and the work is amazing!! We absolutely love our video and are so glad we choose Harold! He worked perfectly with our photographers and was an asset to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional, flexible, made me feel comfortable on my wedding day! My husband selected an amazing videographer!

Profile Picture Tasha, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Exceptional service was very flexible with time and he was always one step ahead

Profile Picture Jamal, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD

Harold was wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding and completely professional during it! I didn't even notice he was there but he managed to capture every moment of our wedding perfectly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Harold was wonderful to work with! He was very helpful when it came to choosing our package, and on the day everything ran so smoothly we kept forgetting he was there! We got our preview and DVD back so quickly and everyone is thrilled with the final product!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception

Harold and his team were amazing the day of my wedding! They made sure to get everything they possibly could!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mr. Harold went above and beyond my expectation. All my family and friends loved his style upon seeing the teaser of our video. It was an awesome experience working with Mr. Harold and staff. Great job guys! Keep it up!
-Alice and James