23 Reviews for Columbus Wedding Videography

Multi. Locations (2)
Traditional (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
22 Columbus Wedding Videography Reviews

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video and photos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding video. It turned out better than we could have ever imagined!!!!!

Profile Picture Shawnte, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Columbus Wedding Videography was very professional and their final product was really good!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very pleased with Columbus Wedding Videography and our final wedding dvd.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very pleased with our final wedding video DVD, they did a really nice job.

Profile Picture Tina, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was good and so were the people at Columbus Wedding Videography.

Profile Picture User6315755, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Columbus Wedding Videography did such an amazing job with our wedding video!!!

Profile Picture Jeanie, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Columbus Wedding Videography recorded our wedding ceremony, the family photos after, and our reception. They did an amazing job. Honestly, I don't even remember them being there; they just blended in and my day was such a blur it went by so fast. But the finished product was truly amazing. We received a number of DVD's, one to keep for ourselves and plenty to loan out to family and friends. We also received a flash drive that included each of our videos; and they even put our photos from our photographer on there so that everything was all in once place. Really went above and beyond!

Profile Picture User6315885, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were great, our day was perfect, and the video was amazing.

Profile Picture Genny, 8/29/15, 1 Review
4.7

We were very pleased with the finished product Columbus Wedding Videography delivered.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Feature Video, DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony

We cannot say enough good things about Columbus Wedding Videography. They were professional, punctual, and our wedding video was perfect! We would recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome wedding video!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Full Feature Video

Columbus Wedding Videography did a great job with our video and they were very professional. We'd be happy to recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

Our wedding video was perfect.

Profile Picture Makailyn, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did a fantastic job with our wedding video. And they even included the videos on a custom flash drive with our names printed on it!

Profile Picture Alicia, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

These guys did a really good job on our wedding video!

Profile Picture User6315729, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, DVD

They made us, by far, the best wedding video I have ever seen. It was totally fabulous. Thanks again for your awesome work!

Profile Picture User6311971, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Slideshow, Documentary

Video was great. Value was great. Very professional. Took almost two months to receive our final video, which was less time than they had promised, but we still would have liked to have seen it faster.

Profile Picture Kelley, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would recommend these guys, they did a great job and were very professional.

Profile Picture User4704201, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Everything turned out great. I just couldn't give them all fives because I don't believe that anyone should have all fives. The cost was very reasonable, especially for what we got; but obviously we'd like to have saved even more. They were very responsive, it just took about a month to get our video and we had hoped it would have been ready before we got back from our honeymoon; that's a high expectation though, their contract asks for ninety days, and they did it in less than thirty. But really, they did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Robert is amazing when it comes to working with his clients. He did our wedding video for us and with the day as hectic as any wedding day would be, he was patient with both my wife and I and still managed to produce a wedding video that had my wife crying the whole time she watched it. He did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture tyler, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used proVanceTek for our wedding video. They were very courteous, easy to work with, prompt, and the DVD was a lot more than what we expected. They created these extra vignette videos that they included on our DVD. One highlighted all the activities before our wedding and one highlighted the reception. Other chapters on our DVD included excerpts from our rehearsal/dinner, our entire ceremony, and excerpts from our reception. Overall, they were great and the DVD was perfect.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I worked with Robert at proVanceTek. He attended our rehearsal dinner and created a short video that he put on our wedding DVD. He also showed up the morning of our wedding with a video assistant and they both recorded everything from when they got there to the very last moments of our reception. We were very pleased with the quality and cost of our wedding DVD that turned out way better than we could've ever expected. I would recommend Robert to other brides.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/26/13, 1 Review