Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

154 Reviews for Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 1
Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 2

Erin · Married on 10/16/2010

Columbus Pro DJs really made our planning a breeze, which was incredibly helpful as a Cleveland resident planning a Columbus wedding. Two weeks prior to the wedding they really helped me outline the feeling we wanted the day to have. The music was everything we expected and our handful of suggested songs really portrayed our personality to our guests. The dance floor was packed the whole night but easily the best part of the night was when Jeff played ‘Piano Man’ and everyone circled up for a sing-a-long to a classic.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Hi Erin. Thanks for the review. I knew Jeff would be a good fit for you guys and I'm thrilled that we were able to make your planning easy and help you create these once in a lifetime memories

Ann · Married on 10/09/2010

I have nothing to say but the BEST. Our DJ was so responsive to not only us, but our guests as well. The company too was on top of its game with reminders and phone calls. With the weeks leading up to the wedding when I felt like my head was spinning, this was one part of the wedding that I knew was secure. Plus, my guests LOVED the music choices! :)

Sent on 10/22/2010

Hi Ann,
    I am so happy you guys enjoyed our service. We continue to strive to give all our clients the same customer service you received. Please tell all your friends about your experiences.

Andy

Renee · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with Columbus Pro DJs was easy. The website interaction is great, and they are very responsive when trying to contact via email or phone. Mike was personable, professional and kept the party going. His dinner music selections were perfect, and he knew when to change up the music to suit the mood of the crowd. His appearance was perfect, his set-ups (he did both the wedding ceremony and the reception) were also neat and professional looking. He touched base with me a couple times throughout the evening, but really took care of everything, which was what I was looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend him or Columbus Pro DJs to anyone looking for entertainment.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

I 'm glad you liked Mike as your DJ. He is one of our more popular guys and always does a nice job. I will be sure to let him know about this review and please let all you friends know about the service your received
  • tpandrb

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2010

Absolutely the BEST WEDDING DJ SERVICE IN THE COLUMBUS AREA! We were lucky to see another one of their DJ's, Ron, at a friends wedding back in March. Though, her wedding had a different vibe and pace than ours you knew you were dealing with a true professional and he helped guide everything along with such ease. Now, On to our DJ..."Jermaine, YOU ROCKED!" He truly listened to what we explained was the vibe that we were going for and ran with it. Jermaine found creative ways to get our guest on the dance floor and having a good time. Listen to this part..."If I could have given him a 10 for professionalism and flexibility I would have." As the wedding progressed and many of our guest had gone home he paid close attention to the type of crowd that was left behind. He experimented with switching the music up to what worked for the present crowd and kept people dancing until the last song. Another thing that amazed me is how easily he transitioned into different parts of the wedding and how he was able to adapt. We actually lost the garter and he found a way of letting everyone know without dampening the mood. Those are qualities that you are only going to get out of a tenured DJ like Jermaine. He kept it classy when need be and knew when it was time to lighten the mood. I highly recommend that if you are going to hire someone for your WEDDING to push the house party DJ's to the side and go with these guys! You will find some cheaper DJ services out there, but I guarantee you that you won't find better quality for your dollar. Thank you so much CP DJ's and especially thank you Jermaine!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Wow.... thanks for the awesome review guys.

Best Wishes Always
    AJ
    Columbus Pro DJs

Kristine · Married on 06/19/2010

Made my reception a blast, everyone was dancing!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Chris · Married on 11/01/2008

My advice would be if you want your wedding to be as perfect as possible, make sure you choose professionals to work with. Our DJ was just that. He did more than play music but really helped the reception run smoothly. He also made sure to go over the kind of music we wanted ahead of time. I highly recommend these guys.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Lindsay · Married on 10/25/2014

Our dj, Rob, was fabulous! We did not meet him until the day of the wedding so I was a little nervous, but he instantly put me at ease and I felt confident letting him handle the timing and song selections. We were able to select 'must play' and 'do not play songs' on Columbus Pro DJs' very easy to use website. It was also nice to pick a genre to play at certain times (i.e. play rat pack hits during cocktail hour) and Rob did a great job of creating flow and atmosphere. I would highly recommend this company and Rob in particular!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

I was pretty nervous picking a DJ. They all seem so expensive and the prices were so variable. I was nervous going with a huge company, but I didn't want to pay the $1,000+ the smaller companies charged. I decided to go with Columbus Pro DJ and was given Rob as my DJ. I was worried it wouldn't go well as I have been to a number of weddings where I did not like the DJ. I wanted someone who was fun, personable, kept the timetable going, and made sure guests knew what was going on. I wanted someone who would play great music, keep people on the dance floor, but would mostly be forgotten by the guests. Rob did that PERFECTLY. He has a great radio/DJ type voice. He got all the names right. He was fun, outgoing, and personable. He took the time to get to know us before the introductions started. He played all the music I asked for just as I wanted it. I left it mostly up to him to pick the specific songs (I only requested about 10 total for the whole 5 hours). He played GREAT songs. The dance floor was packed. All guests, old and young, were so pleased with music choices. The sound quality was amazing. Outside of his required announcements, we all forgot we even had a DJ. I had several guests ask him for his playlist because they loved the songs he played. He was on time, dressed professionally, and just perfect. He exceeded my expectations in every possible way and I could not have asked for anything more for a DJ. Thank you, Rob, for helping make my wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Lauren - I'm so glad you were so happy with Rob. It sounds to me like we were worth the money you paid so I am surprised you would have "nicked" an otherwise perfect review with a "4.5 on value" Best Wishes to you both.

Mallory · Married on 10/12/2013

No complaints! Ron did a great job keeping the mood and the flow of the reception going and upbeat. I'm so glad I chose Columbus Pro DJs.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Audra · Married on 07/27/2013

i was very nervous about the whole wedding/reception, but Mark, our DJ made everything go so smoothly it was all a breeze!! thanks so much.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Columbus Pro DJs was great. They really made the music part of my wedding carefree and painless. There are several other things that will need your attention during your wedding, if you hire Columbus Pro DJs music won't be one of them.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Alyssa · Married on 04/13/2013

Great quality and service, worked with all of our special requests to make our night perfect, and received nothing but praise from the guests.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2012

Columbus Pro DJ’s were great to work with! They are very professional and walk you through all of the necessary steps during the planning process. Andy was a pleasure to work with and even came to a pre-planning meeting at the venue to test the uplights! My only negative feedback is that the DJ played songs from my requested "do not play list". It certainly didn’t ruin the wedding, I was just a bit disappointed. Other than that, he did a great job of feeling out the crowd for what to play! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

DJ Mike was a true professional. He made introductions and contact with everyone he needed to know to move my night forward and paced my event precisely as we discussed prior to the reception. We didn't have to think of a thing because DJ Mike took care of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to use Columbus Pro DJ's or DJ Mike. He helped to make my reception the amazing event that it was!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Jess · Married on 05/14/2011

Columbus Pro DJs did a great job! They kept our guests happy and the dance floor full. :)

Sent on 07/14/2011

Hope · Married on 10/11/2014

Kinsey was our DJ from Columbus Pro DJs. He did an outstanding job! Our guests are still talking about him. He did a wonderful job of mixing our requests along with what the crowd was reacting to. Thanks for keeping the party going!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Josh · Married on 05/24/2014

Dj was great. The took the time to make sure everything was in order before the wedding. They played everything we requested, at the time and in order. They communicated through the reception to make sure we were happy.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Tim S was the perfect DJ. He kept our guest on the dance floor and our wedding reception running smooth!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Robyn · Married on 11/29/2013

Our wedding was amazing. DJ Pro was professional from the first contact. They had our requests and wishes for music foremost in their planning. I would recommend them for any event or wedding. You can't go wrong with them.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Columbus Pro Dj's were nothing but flexible, professional and fun! Jermaine felt out the crowd and provided the perfect soundtrack to our wedding. He was easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. I would say %80 of my guest were dancing the whole time! That is a lot!

Sent on 09/25/2012

My wedding went perfect and everyone loved the music!

Sent on 09/26/2012

M · Married on 08/18/2012

The dance floor was packed from the time the music started until the very end. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 09/29/2012
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 10/09/2011

The DJ did a great job and we were overall very happy with him! Very easy to talk to and seemed to have a good grasp on the type of music our crowd liked. However, with our 40s themed party, very few Frank Sinatra and era-appropriate songs were played during the reception. Regardless, the DJ did a good job playing the type of music that brought our guests on the dance floor. The only bad thing about the experience was that during our introductions, the DJ messed up the groom's name... I almost fell over with embarrassment, but it was okay because the DJ was a good MC and didn't stutter over the mishap. I would highly recommend the whole company! They did a great job listening to us and planning with us, considering that we had a long distance wedding. Very on point with following up with us and making sure we were happy. It was an amazing day and the DJ definitely made it a night to remember. Thanks Columbus Pro DJs!

Sent on 10/28/2011

ashley · Married on 09/04/2010

DJ Jermaine M did an excellant job at our wedding. We recieved several compliments from our guests and would refer him to other couples getting married.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Amy · Married on 08/08/2008

Columbus Pro DJs were awesome!!!!! We booked them at the last minute and were a little concerned not not knowing much about them. They exceeded our expectations! Our DJ, Chris, was perfect. Prior to the wedding we filled out a form that asked specific questions: what type of music, certain songs we wanted, to what level we wanted the DJ to interact etc. He hit everything just perfect. In fact our guest did not want him to leave!

Sent on 08/30/2008