Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment Reviews

154 Reviews for Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 1
Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment 2

Kristie · Married on 09/21/2013

Tim was our dj we picked and we couldn't have made a better choice. He was fun and exciting and totally on point. The night flowed exactly as it should and he was just perfect. There wasn't a thing we had to worry about. If you are looking for a fun and very organized dj Tim is your guy.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Veronica · Married on 09/21/2013

Stop searching for DJ's for your wedding right now and call AJ or Joe at Columbus Pro DJ's! From start to finish they made everything so easy! At the last minute I wanted a "mash-up" (starts with a slow song, then goes into 3-4 fast songs) to dance to with my step-dad for our first dance and they made it and had a CD shipped to me within 2 days so that we could practice! Kinnsey was our DJ, and we had people at the end of his playing time that were coming up to me and my husband asking if they could offer him money to stay! Thank you AJ, Joe, and Kinnsey for making the evening so AWESOME!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Dana · event on: 08/20/2013

Andy did a wonderful job for our corporate event in August. He played a variety of music they everyone enjoyed, was friendly and very professional, I highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Rebeccah · event on: 07/30/2013

Andy was fantastic. He was extremely flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend Columbus Pro DJs to anyone looking for a quality DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Stacy · Married on 07/27/2013

I would highly recommend Columbus Pro DJs, and Rob in particular. I wanted mainly classic rock for our reception, and wanted to stay away from some of the "usual" songs you might hear at a wedding reception. Rob was so easy to work with, and played all of the songs I wanted included. I felt like the music played reflected our taste and personalities very well. For our first dance, we wanted a somewhat obscure song - and they found it for us, no problem! I had a fabulous time at our reception, and our guests did as well - and having a great DJ was a huge part of that!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Stacy. I'm glad Rob was able to find the right mix of music for you.

Tessa · Married on 07/13/2013

Joe, AJ and the team at Columbus Pro City DJ's were just great. They were professional, timely, and they were with me every step of the way to answer any questions, and make sure I was confident in the service they would provide.
    Mark G was a great DJ. He was personable and I liked him upon sight. He called me a few days before and went over everything!
    On the day of, I had a few bustle problems that kept me away from my first dance for a loooong 40 minutes, but Mark was able to keep my guests entertained and happy.

I would highly refer anyone to this company!!! Well worth every cent we spent (and those cents were few; very reasonable pricing!!)

Tessa and Philip

Sent on 07/24/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Tessa. Really appreciate you taking the time to spread the good word. I'm very pleased things went well for you.

Erika · Married on 07/13/2013

Our specific DJ was Kinsey J...and boy was he amazing! We wanted someone young who would be able to not only work the room during an afternoon wedding, but be energetic and active enough to get people both young and old out on the dance floor. He was fantastic, funny and helpful. He worked the the music we specifically requested and kept the reception on track and moving. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a DJ.

Sent on 07/30/2013

jessica · Married on 07/13/2013

Columbus Pro DJ was truly the vendor that I never had to worry about. They met with me out at our venue a few months before the wedding, awesome. They we're extremely easy to communicate with. Ron was great, he kept our reception moving and we never fell behind schedule!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Jeff · Married on 07/06/2013

We had Rob as our DJ with Columbus Pro DJs and he was top notch. Rob was very profressional and knowledgable and made the whole night run smoothly. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Nancy · Married on 06/15/2013

Columbus Pro DJs were great! Andy was very easy to work with to plan our wedding and Ron brought everything together on the day to keep our friends dancing all night. Columbus Pro DJs provided amplification for our outdoor ceremony and quickly transitioned to the tent for our reception. Ron kept events of the evening going smoothly and helped to keep us on time. When the party wasn’t quite over, he stayed an extra hour at last minute’s notice. You can’t go wrong with Columbus Pro DJs - they are very professional and provide an awesome service. Thanks so much Andy & Ron!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Clare · event on: 06/08/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment made color 5k event into the party we strive for it to be.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Clare. Really had a great time too. See you guys again next year!!

Becky · event on: 06/07/2013

Andy was a great addition to our event! He is easy to work with, reasonably price, and provides great music for our events. We hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erin · Married on 04/27/2013

Columbus Pro DJ's was very easy to work with. They have a great website that makes planning a reception easy and straightforward. We went with the full lights and sound package and were pleased with the services we received.
    Rob D. was our reception DJ and he was fantastic! He met us as soon as we walked in the door to go over the "game plan" for the night. He allowed us time to visit briefly with each table during dinner before moving forward with the schedule of events.
    He played all of the songs we requested and was awesome with our guests and their requests. He helped create a fun atmosphere that wasn't offensive to our older guests and super fun for the younger guests. Our guests were a mix of dancers and "chatters". Everyone was happy and enjoyed themselves all night long!

Sent on 04/29/2013

District · event on: 04/19/2013

Our non-profit organization held a reception for 60 people, and we utilized the services of Columbus Pro DJs. We asked for and received upbeat, fun music. Though we didn't anticipate much dancing, our guests got out on the dance floor anyway! There was lots of energy in the room, resulting from lively music (oldies, 80s, current pop) and entertaining DJ interaction. We were also treated to trivia contests and Name that Tune activities, all of which kept the momentum throughout the entire time! Columbus Pro DJs provided an excellent experience!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Jeff. I really appreciate you taking the time let people know about our service. Thanks for the business.

Andy

Joy · Married on 04/13/2013

Mike was wonderful. We had so many guests comment on the quality of music and variety. Everyone had a good time dancing and singing along with the music.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Patrick · event on: 04/12/2013

DJ and photo booth operator were very professional and accommodating. No problems here!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/23/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better night! The DJ was amazing...even let us smear cake on all over his head! Would definitely recommend Columbus Pro DJ! :-)

Sent on 01/16/2013

We had a little time to plan the wedding, but the DJ kindly assisted and guided us to have such an successful wedding. We had Mark who was very professional, patient, funny, and kind! From planning, we knew the DJ was on our side to make a good party, from the moment we saw him, we knew we did not have to worry about the party at all. He flexibly adjusted to our last minute needs, and surely made the party beautiful and fun! We truly enjoyed the party, and appreciated him so much.

Sent on 11/27/2012

ashley · Married on 10/27/2012

We had Mark G. as our DJ for our 10/27/12 wedding at Graystone Wine Cellar and he did a great job. We was extremely professional throughout the evening and helped keep everything on track time-wise throughout the night which was also a huge help. He followed our music choices and requests and stayed away from the choices we asked for him not to play. He was very easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Columbus Pro DJ's

Sent on 11/13/2012

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Ashley. Mark is definitely a client favorite around here. I'm glad you enjoyed him.

Donna · Married on 10/20/2012

They were total professionals - every member of this organization including our favorite DJ ROB!!!

They worked with us during the initial setup and jumped right in with our daughter in the days leading up the to event (her wedding) and added to the joyous success that day!!!

Thank you AJ, JOE, ROB and everyone behind the scenes at Columbus Pro DJs

Sent on 10/31/2012

Marshia · Married on 10/20/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better, more professional company to work with. They had a planning guide with all of the music that I chose to have played during certain times. It was perfect. A wonderful experience. Everyone enjoyed our wedding reception very much, thanks to the great DJ!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2012

Greg keep everything on schedule, and we had a couple of changes at the last minute when he came to the toast and he did everything well preparing for this.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Our DJ, Greg, was great. He kept the whole event moving. From speeches, to cake cutting, to first dances, to keeping the party going. He was able to mix the music to get people moving! We had a great time.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2012

We had the best time with our dj Kinsey, he was so much fun and knows how to do his job. Everybody loved him.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Kristi · Married on 08/25/2012

Awesome job. Easy to deal with.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Columbus Pro DJs Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the 5 Star Review Kristi. Glad you like working with us. Mark (your DJ) told me it was a nice party. All the best to you both