Columbus Georgia Convention and Trade Center Reviews

14 Reviews for Columbus Georgia Convention and Trade Center

• Sean

Sean Mills · Married on 04/20/2019

Columbus Trade and Convention Center

Very nice and polite people who helped tremendously with the process.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Teagen Nabity-Grover · Married on 03/16/2019

The Perfect Setting for the Perfect Day

We booked the venue more than a year before our wedding date because we wanted to ensure we had the rooms we wanted at this beautiful location. Three months before our wedding, we learned our event had been assigned a new coordinator, Angela Osbey, and she was an absolute delight to work with. She was very responsive to our questions and helped us figure out the last of the details for our big day. Even though our event was small compared to the others happening on the same day, we felt valued and well cared for throughout the day! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Katy · Married on 10/15/2016

"I really wasn't sure if everything I imagined for my wedding would actually come true. But, when I walked into the trade center Saturday afternoon, it was everything I imagined and more. I had so many people tell me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The trade center worked with me to make everything I want come true, even the last minute changes! I couldn't be happier with my venue choice!"

Sent on 11/22/2016

Chaundra · Married on 07/02/2016

The staff at the Trade Center was incredible. The guy I worked with was very helpful and did whatever I asked him to do regarding the setup of my room.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kaylon · Married on 06/06/2015

We were absolutely 100% impressed with Columbus Convention and Trade Center! Beautiful venue with a great competent staff. The food was amazing and the service was incredible. I am so glad we chose this venue and if I had to do it over, I'd do it all again the same way!

Sent on 06/13/2015

The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious

Sent on 03/27/2013

Melanie · Married on 03/09/2013

The food was AMAZING!! Unetia Perry was also so very helpful in planning my reception. Everything was perfect and just how I imagined it.

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Kitca

Likitca · Married on 03/13/2010

It was my one stop shop for everything!

Sent on 09/19/2014
  • tashahart

Tasha · Married on 07/18/2009

I had my wedding and reception in the same area! In the foundry room, which included the outside balcony for guest to use. It was a beautiful ceremony and everything flowed smoothly. i would use them again in any major event !

Sent on 08/04/2009
  • Ronnie

Ronnie Striblin. · Getting married on 02/08/2020

Great but Feb 8th was taken.

Great the date was taken we needed!

Sent on 06/29/2019

We loved having our reception at the Trade Center. You have to use their catering, but that is no problem at all because their food is delicious! The one problem I had is that there was an administrative charge that we did not know about until we had finalized our menu and received the invoice. However, when you factor in the price of renting the space and the food you cannot beat what they provide for your money. It is a GREAT value! Sometimes I had a difficult time getting in touch with the staff, but when I spoke with them they were always more than willing to resolve any issues that I had, and they were very flexible in providing what my husband and I (and our families) wanted for our wedding day. They have several different event spaces of different feels and sizes, and I feel confident that nearly anyone could be happy with one of the lovely spaces at this venue. I highly recommend looking into the Trade Center for your wedding reception!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2007

3.0

This is a great place for a wedding reception. Everything is done for you including layout, table set up and even food service! Highly recommeded!!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Allison · Married on 05/16/2009

3.5
      3.0

Heather and Unetia were great to work with. I loved how our reception turned out and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a convenient and beautiful place to have their reception.

Sent on 08/20/2009