Columbine Water Colors Reviews

5 | Littleton, CO

5 Reviews for Columbine Water Colors

Melanie S. · Married on 10/09/2020

Gorgeous, lifetime keepsake

After our COVID "microwedding" in October 2020, Kelly helped us commemorate the day with an absolutely gorgeous painting of my wedding bouquet. I wasn't sure what to expect from the process, as I had made my own bouquet for the ceremony and didn't have a large, grand bouquet like what is in style these days. However, the final product blew me away and is such an elevated yet on-point representation of my bouquet. Her work is detailed, elegant, and spot on. Every time I see it, I feel like I am holding my bouquet in my hands again. Thank you Kelly for this beautiful token from my wedding day! I cannot recommend her services enough!!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Melanie,
    My heart sings as I read your words! Thank you! I was honored and thrilled to paint your bouquet and happy you love the results! You deserve this commemoration of you forever day!

Lynn B. · Married on 09/10/2020

The most unique and incredible gift for our daughter's wedding

We wanted to give our daughter and new son-in-law something special after the wedding -- the original date and plans changed and we could not attend this year. Having something unique like a portrait of her bouquet has been emotional and beyond special. The artistry is detailed and perfect and so much more than I could have anticipated. Thank you Kelly for adding such a special remembrance to this day,

Sent on 12/14/2020

Columbine Water Colors's reply:

I was honored to create this piece of art for the bride, to celebrate her wedding! Thank you for sharing photos so this gift could become an everlasting keepsake for her and her husband.

Hailey F. · Married on 06/28/2020

Thoughtful Wedding Gift!

Kelly is incredibly talented! I will cherish this painting of my bouquet forever! She nailed every aspect and gave such a unique gift!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Hailey,
    Thank you for such a kind review! I absolutely loved being given the opportunity to paint your bouquet for a forever keepsake!
    I hope it always reminds you of your special day!
    Columbine Watercolors
  • Chani

Chani G. · Married on 01/10/2020

Beautifully captured

I will forever be thankful to have received this watercolor of my wedding flower! It is a gorgeous way to memorialize the day in a modern and classic way. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Chani,
    Thank you so very much! I absolutely loved doing this piece for you so you have a forever treasured keepsake of your special day! Thanks for such a wonderful review! If I can ever paint something for you again, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Sincerely,