Colours Makeup and Skincare Reviews

67 | Scottsdale, AZ

67 Reviews for Colours Makeup and Skincare

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2009

I have known Christy all my life and she has always done a great job making me look beautiful! She has done my make-up for a variety of formal occassions, including proms and weddings. She uses only the highest quality products and really knows how to accentuate your features. I can't wait for her to do my make-up for my wedding next May because I know she will do an excellent job, AS ALWAYS! Thank you, Christy for always taking your time to make me look perfect! You are the greatest!

Sent on 07/13/2009
  • F

Julia · Married on 05/03/2009

I got married in May in Phoenix at the Royal Palms and was so lucky to find Christy. She was professional, punctual and so lovely to work with. I was thrilled with the job that she did. I live in LA and didn't know anyone. The person that had been recommended to me didn't return my calls so I was panicking! Thank you, Christy, for being there and being so great to work with! (I also had a facial with her before the wedding and it was sublime!)

Sent on 10/16/2009

Kendall · Married on 04/03/2009

Christy was so so so amazing!! She was perfect for what I was looking for and she did such wonderful work! Everything was what I wanted and more! I turned out so radiant and perfect for my wedding. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! I stun people when I show them my photos! Thank you so very much Christy!
    Love,
    Kendall

Sent on 09/24/2009
  • girlx03

Tara · Married on 03/26/2009

I had the opportunity to work with Christy from Colours Makeup and Skincare for my wedding in March of 2009! Looking back at the pictures and all the great memories I would use her one hundred times over again for the very special day! Not only was she very flexible but she was on time (a very important trait for the timing of the actual day), she was fun and professional!

Some of the vendors I picked for my wedding day seemed more stressed out than I was which was not very professional or pleasant to work with but with Christy I was amazed on how she came to the site of the wedding and did my makeup exactly how we did it on our run through. She remembered delicate details that we had spoken about with the makeup and really completed my wedding day look with the colors and type of makeup. I felt so confident in front of a huge crowd of people with how I looked!

I have sensitive skin and I wore that makeup all day and all night and didn’t even break out! I also did the spray tan with Christy a few days before the wedding and that was great to. I was super nervous because it was only a few days before my wedding and I have heard horror stories about orange Jersey Shore looking spray tans… However, it turned out great!

I have and will keep recommending her to everyone I know getting married. She took the time with me for a few months prior to do facials and everything to get my skin perfect for the day of and her memory alone is amazing. Trust me when I say she does her job with pride and she is easy to work with. I will use her moving forward for all the special events of life and with the pricing options she gives… she is affordable enough to do that!!!

Tara W. – Queen Creek, AZ

Sent on 10/15/2010

kelly · Married on 03/07/2009

I was shocked at how great my makeup turned out. We didn't do a test run since I lived out of town and Christy showed up and I left looking like a Supermodel. The way she did my eyes with the fake lashes was absolutely unbelievable. She also did my spray tan and it turned out amazing. I would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Traci · Married on 02/28/2009

When I first began looking for someone to do makeup for myself and my bridal party I didn't know where to begin. I located Christy's business through a search on the knot.com. Christy personally called me in response to my email inquiry within one day of contacting her. She was very friendly and helpful, and sent before and after pictures of previous clients to me the same day I talked to her. I was so impressed by her professionalism and promptness that I knew she was the one to do my wedding.

Christy did an amazing job on my makeup for the wedding. She was willing to listen to all my ideas and concerns to create a look that was perfect for me. Christy's responsible and professional nature was a breathe of fresh air on one of the craziest days for a bride. I loved my makeup and felt every bit the beautiful bride! In addition to my makeup, Christy provided me with advice and skincare tips and products to help get my skin looking the best for my wedding.
    I would highly recommend Christy to any bride. In fact, because I loved Christy's personality and workmanship, I still continue to schedule appointments with her for waxings and facials.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Michelle · Married on 01/17/2009

Christy was my makeup artist for both my wedding and engagement photo session. She did an amazing job for both events. She also did makeup for most of my bridal party and they were extremely happy with the way that they looked.
    In addition Christy included two facials as a part of my package. Not only were they relaxing during a stressful time but they made such a difference in the way my skin looked.
    Christy always takes her time and is extremely careful about her artistry.
    She was also very flexible with my challenging schedule.
    I can not recommend Colours Makeup and Skincare enough. She has amazing talent!

Sent on 10/30/2009

Cherise · Married on 01/01/2009

Chrsity is amazing! My wedding was in April of 2006.
    I had acne scars and small blemishes on my skin. She helped me by teaching me how to take care of my skin type and helped clear up my acne before the wedding.
    She came to me on the wedding day and did a fantastic job! My skin was looked smooth, clear and I felt beautiful. The make up stayed on all day and night with no touch-ups. She was able to do all of this and the make up did NOT look caked on. My wedding pictures turned out great because she made me look naturally glamorous. I recommend her to every bride I talk to and look forward to finding an excuse to use her services again.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Candice · Married on 11/15/2008

I absoutely LOVED Christy. She did my make up for my wedding and I looked like a beatuiful princess thanks to her. She was right on time and came fully prepared. She used the best make up on my face to give me a beautiful glow and a very lasting look. Everyone compliemented on how well my make up looked and how great it lasted. She the the perfect makeup artisit!! If anyone needs any type of face product done she is definitely the person to call! Thank you so much Christy for making my then husband to be drool as I wallked down the isle lol !!

Sent on 07/09/2009

cheryl · Married on 11/15/2008

christy was so awesome my daughter got married last year 2008 her make-up was amazing she looked so beautiful people the whole evening was wanting to know who did her make-up. I being the mother of the bride wanted to look just as beautiful that special day so christy also did my make-up I have never in my life time got so many complinments even from men that night how beautiful i also looked. I highly recommend christy she was fabulous

Sent on 08/05/2009

Shelly · Married on 05/17/2008

Christy has a beautiful talent and an uplifting spirit. I have vitiligo and my wedding dress left little to the imagination thus leaving Christi with a lot of skin to blend. I couldn't beleive the result! And the makeup stayed on in 110 degree weather and didn't get on everyone that i touched. Christi was more than reponsive to my needs and very efficient in her work. Thank you, Christi!!!

Sent on 07/31/2009

Alison · Married on 03/08/2008

Christy has done my makeup for many different occassions and I have loved it each and every time!! She is very professional and does an absolutely beautiful job! Myself and family and friends have used her for many years and highly recommend her! Thank you Christy (:

Sent on 09/03/2009

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2007

Christy was so professional, went above and beyond, makeup was fantastic and stayed on all day! Thank you for making me look radiant on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/01/2012

shannon · Married on 01/25/2006

Christy is absoulutely AMAZING!!!! I got married back in 2006 and Christy made me look so very beautiful on my very special day. I never imagined that i could feel so pretty. I recieved so many wonderful compliments that day. Christy is very professional and yet fun, energetic and very easy to work with. She has a true talent for what she does. I would highley recommend Christy for any occasion. Don't bother looking elsewhere because Christy is the BEST!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2005

I used Christy back in 2005 for my wedding and was extremely pleased with her service. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. . .and have. One of my bridesmaids used her for her wedding a few years later as well! Thanks again!
    Melissa Wyatt

Sent on 07/20/2009

Nicole · Married on 04/24/2004

Christy did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids and did a fantastic job. She was so professional, her prices were very reasonable and she took the time to make sure that our makeup looked exactly how we wanted it to. Our pictures turned out flawless! I received several comments on how great my makeup looked. I have referred her out to a couple of people who have also used her for their weddings and events, and they loved her as well! Thank you so much for making wedding day so special and my pictures turn out so perfect.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Emily · Married on 04/03/2010

Christy did a great job on my makeup for my recent wedding. She is very detail oriented, and the makeup she did lasted all day. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a reliable, good airbrush makeup artist.

Sent on 04/15/2010