Colour By Courtney Reviews

45 | Mc Cordsville, IN

45 Reviews for Colour By Courtney

• Jessica

Jessica Rychlik · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist & Great Person!

I am so glad I went with Courtney for mine and my bridal parties wedding makeup! She did an AMAZING job and is SO professional! Everyone looked and felt beautiful. I did a makeup trial with her as well and I had a few changes from it and she had no issues with the changes. She comes prepared and can handle anything you throw at her. She truly wants you to feel your best on your special day and will do whatever it takes to achieve that. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Very professional and easy to work with

Courtney was nice, professional, and very understanding of what you want to get done. She is very flexible in working with the bride and she makes sure everyone is happy! I never normally wear a lot of makeup so I was a little worried it would look over the top on me but it didn't! My makeup looked absolutely beautiful. Exactly how I pictured for the special day! Thank you so much for everything courtney! Her hairstylists that help her are very sweet and professional as well. I would highly recommend Colour by Courtney!! I will be contacting her anytime I need my makeup or hair done for future events!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Amie

Amie Higgins · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful work, HIRE HER!

Courtney was the BEST fit for my wedding day. She was prepared, professional, and has a real talent and eye for makeup. We were sent a prep sheet to read before the wedding laying out expectations, and helpful tips.

Aside from the very clear talent, I was impressed with her efficiency. On wedding day she arrived early, set up right away, and began. She completed all makeup application on time, allowing time for lipstick application at the end. She even touched up my airbrush. I can't thank Courtney enough for making my Bridesmaids, Mom's and myself feel beautiful on my big day! I highly recommend using Courtney's makeup services!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Serena

Serena Owens Parkhill · Married on 02/10/2019

Very talented, professional and great to be around

Courtney gave me an awesome makeup tutorial to help me prepare for my destination wedding. She is very talented and knowledgeable and created a great look for me. She is kind and professional and knows how to make you feel beautiful for any big event.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Courtney was amazing to work with. She provided makeup and hair for 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, 2 mothers and the bride and everyone loved it! She was professional, easy to work with and does an amazing job. Highly recommend. Very impressed with her work. Our makeup lasted all night!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/14/2017

Courtney was great! She paid extreme attention to detail and made sure my makeup was exactly like I wanted. Lasted well over 24 hours, it was still intact after an outdoor ceremony, reception, and when I got ready for bed in Jamaica the NEXT night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Amy · Married on 05/14/2017

I cannot say enough about Courtney. She is amazing in her work. My wedding was on Mother's Day and I called and left a message. She called me right back and was so welcoming to talk to about doing makeup for the wedding. Her prices are so affordable to what she does and no one can compare to it. We spoke on the phone and setup trial run at her house which was also the day of my bridal shower. I had no pictures to show her but after we spoke about the colors I liked to wear she started working her magic. It was absolutely beautiful and on my wedding day it was just as magical. She is a true professional. She did the makeup for me and my maid of honor. We had a blast sitting there talking and I enjoyed the two hours of stress free wedding day bliss. Courtney has a talent like no other and will work with you to give you what you want. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough about the FABULOUS experience I had working with the Colour by Courtney team! From the moment I first spoke with Courtney over the phone, I knew I would be in excellent hands. She answered all my questions and instantly put me at ease with the plan for "the big day." I was incredibly impressed at my trial-run by both Courtney and Katie's ability to recreate the looks I desired from my iPad to my face and hair. They asked many questions to verify they were on-track with what I wanted and were open to suggestions and changes. They took very detailed notes and were therefore extremely prepared on the day of my wedding. Not only was Colour by Courtney the most reasonably priced, but they were super fun to work with - - they're the kind of team that fits right in on your wedding day and has fun with the group. I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking to look flawless on her wedding day! Thanks Courtney, Katie and Nikki!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/08/2016

Courtney and her team truly transformed the entire day. The entire bridal party were breath taking . Their hair and makeup lasted all day. Thank you Courtney!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

Courtney and Kati were great to work with! I loved my makeup for my wedding day and my hair turned out even better than in the trial. They listened to the type of look we were all going for and were fun and friendly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2016

They did such a great job getting me and my bridesmaids and my mother ready for the big day! They were so friendly and happy. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup-especially my makeup! I don't wear a lot of makeup usually, and she made it look simple and classy to fit my style more. I felt gorgeous! And it lasted all night

Sent on 06/24/2016

Courtney and her staff were amazing !! They were prompt, professional, and genuinely kind. They listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel absolutely beautiful !!! I could not have picked a better beauty team for my wedding day. I would definitely use Colour by Courtney again for any event that may arise in the future !

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User5622034 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, easy to work with, and really made the day more enjoyable!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Courtney was fantastic! She did a beautiful job. My makeup stayed ALL day and looked flawless in photos! I brought in a photo and it looked identical to what I liked! She was so fun and personable but also so professional! I would recommend her to anyone who needs makeup for a special event. I know I will be calling her if I ever need it again!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Thank you for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! My husband was so impressed that I look like my everyday self with a pop!! :) He said, my makeup brought out my beauty! Thank for also making my bridesmaids and my mother look beautiful too! I highly recommend going with Colour By Courtney​!! 5 stars! Courtney is very professional, organized, and replies quickly to emails or phone calls. I really enjoy working with her and trusting her to do my makeup for my wedding!! :) I highly recommend getting professional airbrush down for any bride! It was flawless and stayed through the humility and lots of tears! :)

Sent on 09/26/2015

Beverly · Married on 08/14/2015

Courtney did a great job. I had my hair and make up done. She had another person with her. She not only did my hair and make up but she also did my daughters, she was the bride. I received tons of compliments that day and throughout the evening on my hair and make up. I had never been told so many times how beautiful I looked. Then when the pictures were uploaded on social media I received tons of compliments. I have no complaints. It was a great experience. Very professional and on time.

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • Z

Zenaida · Married on 08/14/2015

I love Courtney! We had so much fun getting ready for my wedding. I showed her a picture what I wanted and she made it happen! I cried my eyes out during the ceremony and my make up looked flawless... yes even with lashes!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Tana · Married on 08/08/2015

I set out to find a hair stylist and makeup artist who were flexible to travel to my wedding location and when I first began looking it seemed like that was impossible to find at a reasonable price! I was so incredibly blessed to find Courtne and Kati. They both are great ladies, easy to work with, fun, flexible, timely and professional - not to mention I felt beyond beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them! Prior to this day we went through a trial for both hair and makeup and they ensured they knew exactly what I was looking for! Given the timeline of my wedding day they even brought in another hair stylist which worked out perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better group of professionals to work with on my BIG day and 100% recommend their services to others and even go back myself for a little pampering ;-)

Sent on 08/28/2015

Amy · Married on 07/25/2015

Courtney did an excellent job. She arrived on time and got right to work. I was thrilled with my makeup. She is very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Margaret · Married on 07/12/2015

Courtney and Katy were both very professional and did a beautiful job with everyone's hair and makeup. Everyone was very pleased and looked great! Courtney made sure everyone was happy with how their make-up turned out and even gave the little girls a touch of makeup to make them happy! I also really enjoyed the trial run - it was a lot of fun. Katy did a great job on everyone's hair! I showed her a picture of how I wanted my hair to look and she did it exactly the same. Overall, we were very pleased and it is a great value compared to similar vendors.

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • User5202977 · event on: 06/28/2015

Courtney was super flexible with my last minute desire to get my make-up done for my engagement pictures. I got my make-up done in the morning and it lasted all day with me doing all sorts of activities throughout the day. Most importantly, my make-up looked amazing and flawless for my pictures! Courtney was super sweet during my session. I felt like I was back in high school having one my girlfriends do my make-up; we had a lot of fun chatting it up while she got me dolled up. Definitely getting Courtney again for the wedding and other events because she is totally within budget compared to other artist and she does amazing work!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Amber · Married on 06/20/2015

Courtney was very accommodating to my busy schedule and the makeup looked flawless. Her hairstylist Katie was great and she created a beautiful updo.

Sent on 07/09/2015

I had three artist meet me at my wedding location. They arrived on time, were patient with the small changes, and worked with all the bridesmaids request. The artist were friendly, communicative, and respectful of all the girls. I would recommend Colour by Courtney to any bride.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Leah · Married on 05/08/2015

Courtney did an amazing job for my wedding. I loved how my makeup looked on my special day. Courtney also did makeup for my bridesmaids and flower girl and everyone's looked awesome. Courtney was really flexible and was willing to come to my venue and they arrived early which was very much appreciated. Courtney was always so nice and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding recently. Courtney was very attentive to our whole wedding party and had us all looking like the best version of ourselves. She was flexible to work with and did a great job of making us feel comfortable. I never felt like I couldn't ask her to tone down the eyeshadow, or pump up the mascara, if that's how I wanted it. Courtney was prompt and professional. It felt like we had another friend in the room with us. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2014