Colosal Visual Studio Reviews

45 | Oranjestad, AW

45 Reviews for Colosal Visual Studio

Bryan · Married on 08/30/2016

I would without a doubt recommend John to anyone looking to use a photographer in Aruba. He was very responsive and extremely helpful in coordinating the whole thing. I was using him for a proposal to capture the moment - he worked with me on a creative approach to make the photoshoot seem to be at random, so my now fiancé had no idea what was happening. He is creative, professional, and responsive... and the photos were spectacular!! 10 out of 10! Thanks John!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

I may be biased, but I will argue that John Zimmerman is the best photographer out there. I was lucky enough to find John to photograph our wedding on June 11th, 2016. Planning a wedding in Aruba while living in Pennsylvania was a bit more stressful than I had imagined, but meeting great people such as John, helped me ease my concerns. From the very start, I knew John was "the one" for us. He was patient, responsive and always informative. We have the perfect mix of gorgeous, romantic pics to fun, artistic pics! I can not say enough amazing things about John and his team! If you're lucky enough to be in Aruba and want to photograph your special occasion, I without a doubt recommend John!!! John, thank you so much for everything you did for us! EVERYONE LOVES your work!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2016

John is a PHENOMENAL photographer. He is professional, personable, and passionate about photography. John and his assistants worked diligently perfecting the lighting and images. It was nice to have a photographer that worked with me and made suggestions. My pictures are creative and beautiful. I have had so many compliments on them. I highly recommend Colosal visual studio!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2016

John is an extremely talented photographer. He was very responsive and accommodating to all our questions and requests. He truly captured the each moment of our special day. He is incredible and I would refer anyone to him.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Tina · Married on 03/14/2016

I recommend John Zimmerman to any and everyone who wants to capture their wedding moments. If not wedding then atleast capture moments with family and friends. He's awesome, he was on time, and went above and beyond to make our day beautiful. He's very professional and I will definitely use him again.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Patty and Kevin · Married on 01/06/2016

John and his assistant did an awesome job of capturing our wedding on the sunset beach of Aruba!!!!!
    He was very professional and knew exactly what he needed to do to get the results of beautiful pictures using the backdrop of an amazing Arubian sunset. He used his talents to capture wonderful shots of our special day as well as he was accommodating to take the specific scenes we wanted. He was timely with delivering the access to the pictures as he had stated. Without a doubt we were pleased with his work and would use his services again.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2015

John and his assistant were amazing! They went above and beyond! We do not have our photos back yet, but he had so many different ideas for poses and places to photograph at that I know our photos will not be your everyday, generic wedding pictures. We were very happy with our choice in photographer.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Naiane · Married on 11/16/2015

John and his assistant were amazing! Our photos are perfect. We were very happy with our choice in photographer.
    Naiane & José Willames

Sent on 12/04/2015

Maria · Married on 10/26/2015

John did an amazing job photographing our special wedding day on the beach in Aruba. We had the most amazing sunset and he captured it beautifuly. He was very accommodating and we highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Kait · Married on 10/17/2015

John took great care with our wedding. From the pre-wedding meeting to discuss style and logistics, to helping us wrangle in our families for photos, to being flexible with last minute requests for a pose or picture, everything was awesome. He's professional, friendly, and extremely talented. Capturing the beautiful Aruban sunset in our photos so we can cherish it forever is so awesome. We could not be happier!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Luke · Married on 10/05/2015

We hired John Zimmerman to be our photographer for our wedding on the beach in Aruba & we were not disappointed! We would highly recommend him to anyone. He was very professional, very nice and easy to work with. We cannot rate him highly enough.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • F

Franshelly · Married on 10/03/2015

John and his team were extremely professional and went above and beyond to ensure my husband and I had the pictures of our dreams. He showed up early to get the shots I requested and took his time with us. We never felt rushed at any point and he brought along the perfect props for our beach wedding theme. If you are in Aruba I would definitely suggest you give this guy a call. His work is great and his attitude is even better!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2015

John was the perfect choice for our special day! Many of my family and friends think they are photographers and I know they made it difficult for john at times. Despite this he was able to maneuver around them and still capture all those amazing shots we dreamed of. He was very personable and professional, Adam and I relaxed immediately with him. My only regret is that I didn't book him for longer. You only get married once so don't cut corners with pictures! These photos will bring us great joy for many years to come! We vacation in Aruba annually and it's my hopes to use john again for future visits and special occasions!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Silje · Married on 09/03/2015

A Great photographer! We came al the way from Norways to have this wedding in Aruba and we could noe have hoped for better pictures! He was the best! Clear and amazing photos! We recomend him strongly!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Trenesa · Married on 07/23/2015

John was wonderful the pictures came out so beautiful please share my beautiful photos on your facebook page

Sent on 08/17/2015

Jeremy · Married on 07/22/2015

We would recommend their services to anyone. They were very accommodating and thoughtful throughout the process. They explained what they were looking for with all of their shots and were very attentive to every detail of our surroundings. They were incredibly easy-going and helpful and made the entire process stress-free. The final product was amazing and the quality of the photographs were splendid.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Dan · Married on 05/21/2015

We wanted some beautiful memories of our wedding day and John certainly has given us that!He is very professional, has a good eye for the overall picture and is very easy to work with.We had some ideas of our own and it was no problem for him at all!!Thanks to John and his assistant, we have wonderful pictures of our very special day.

Many thanks

Sent on 12/13/2015

Tammy · Married on 11/19/2014

John Zimmerman of Colosal Visual Studio was awesome! Very nice to work with. He caught some very special pictures of our wedding day.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Emma · Married on 09/11/2017

Booked at really short notice and was still given the most amazing service, really relaxed photo shoot which made us feel extremely comfortable. Our pictures were sent to us very quickly and are great quality, we love them! Thank you for helping us capture the start of our happily ever after.
    (Sorry I'm unable to send you a copy of some of our pictures for some reason)

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2016

John was amazing ! He was flexible and very professional . We love our pictures !

Sent on 08/11/2016