Colosal Visual Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Holly Married on 09/21/2021

Wonderful!!!

Mr. John did an amazing job helping me plan a surprise beach wedding for my husband. Every detail was taken care and it was perfect. The photos he took were beautiful and a great way to capture the whole experience. We would highly recommend Colossal Visual Studio.
    Holly and Dean
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina A. Married on 03/10/2020

Relaxed, passionate and all round great value

We had an amazing experience with John. He was easy to communicate with, was extremely flexible and someone positive and passionate to be around on your precise day. John coordinated the legal ceremony and marriage certificates for us as well as capturing the most important aspect of our day.

The photos John took were natural and great value for money. We received all of our images so quickly and we couldn't be happier.
    Nina C. Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Responsiveness was never an issue, and he was able to answer all my questions. Overall it was a great experience!
  • Dariane
    Dariane M. Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding in Aruba

Our Wedding was just amazing. Everything was exactly how we expected! Thank you Colosal Visual Studio for the beautiful wedding!
    Monica M. Married on 08/15/2019

So special and meaningful!

John&his wife were just amazing! They made this day very special and so meaningful. Everything was perfect and went according to plans. I would absolutely recommend and use him again if I were to do it all over again. John listens to every thing you say to make your day perfect. It was such a great pleasure working with him. Thank you John!
    Jordan Married on 07/27/2019
    I was planning a sunset engagement proposal while on vacation in Aruba. While trying to make sure our moment was perfect, and keep it a secret from my then girlfriend, John went above and beyond to help me devise a plan to turn a "free photoshoot" into a proposal so it could stay a surprise and we could get everything on camera. We are so glad we used John! His photos were crisp and clean, and he got phenomenal photos of our engagement. I have never had as many comments before from friends and family about how beautiful a set of photos were. I have to stand up for myself to prove that they're real! They are that beautiful. John is friendly, honest, and a man of his word. I cannot thank John enough for doing a tremendous job and going above and beyond to give us the best photos and experience possible. My expectations were exceeded!
  • Tom
    Tom G. Married on 06/07/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations.

We thought having our wedding on the island of ARUBA was going to be a challenge... then we spoke to John at Colosal Visual Studio.
    We immediately felt very comfortable discussing every aspect of this very important occasion with him. We were also very impressed with the way he “listened” and addressed topics that were key in achieving our “Dream Wedding”.
    After all is said and done, after sharing this unforgettable day with John and his team... We have the upmost respect and love for this guy and his efforts in making our dream wedding come true. By the time you leave the beautiful island of ARUBA, you will consider them family. We would certainly HIGHLY RECOMMEND. 10 stars are given.
    Natalie Married on 09/17/2018
    John at Colosal was just superb from start to finish.

Initial contact was made via the Renaissance Hotel, they introduced us to John and following a few emails and an international phonecall we asked him to become our wedding planner!

Communication was swift, easy and comprehensive - John was well informed about the legal requirements and he kept us up to date throughout the planning process.

We cannot thank John and his wife Marcia enough. They made our wedding a stress free affair and we couldn’t be happier. They were exactly what any Bride and Groom would wish for when planning an overseas wedding - and believe me, if you’re planning an Aruban wedding, you cannot do it on your own!!

Would highly recommend John and Colosal. Absolutely faultless service.

Thank you again!

Natalie & Jamie (UK based)
    Jamie Married on 08/16/2018
    John and his wife were an absolutely amazing team!! We are in love with our pictures from our wedding day. He was able to capture moments that will live in our hearts and memories forever! Thank you so very much for the awesome job you guys did!!
    Amanda Married on 08/11/2018
    John was very professional and friendly, and so was his wife who assisted during our engagement photo shoot. I asked around to several photographers, and I feel like he had the best rate. He even accommodated us when we had to change dates last minute (because my fiance's flight had to be changed) even though it was on the day of the Carnaval parade. He did not charge extra for this. We were able to bounce ideas off of him, but ultimately we ended up choosing the locations he originally recommended. We are so glad we decided to do our engagement shoot in Aruba, and very pleased with how John captured us in the beautiful scenery. His photos were very clear and detailed, and we received them in a timely manner. Thanks John!
    Michelle Married on 04/26/2018
    From my first e mail to the actual wedding shoot I felt 100 percent confident it was going to be perfect... and it exceeded all of my expectations. John made me feel so comfortable and at ease. The pictures were better than I could have imagined. He captured every moment and I have such beautiful memories . The best decision....I Highly recommend Colosal Visual Studio.. !!!!
    Jessica Married on 04/20/2018
    John was excellent! He was very professional & very accomodating. And My pictures came out beautiful!
    Talara Married on 03/15/2018
    Beautiful, quality pictures! Great captures
    Trisha Married on 01/07/2018
    John is the most wonderful photographer. He is so kind nice and so professional. You can see how much passion and love goes into his photo’s. He has amazing energy. I would recommend John to everyone without any hesitation.
    Justin Married on 12/31/2017
    One of the best decisions I have made for my engagement night was to hire John & his staff to capture the moment. We have received a few teaser photos (unedited) from that that night and they were unbelievable! He captured the moment perfectly and to top it off, we didn't have a great sunset, so the next night he wanted to continue a sunset shoot at no additional charge! Him and his wife were great throughout the entire experience, making my fiancé and I feel completely at ease, allowing the beauty of the photos to be completely natural.

I have already discussed flying him to Boston to shoot our wedding photos.. he was that great.

At the end of our shoot he and his wife joined us for a toast.. capping off a truly amazing experience.
    Claire Married on 08/17/2017
    John was absolutely fantastic from the outset. He was extremely responsive to emails before we met, even with the time difference in the UK! A couple of days before our BIG day we asked to move our time and John very kindly obliged. On the day he was extremely professional and we felt so at ease. The photos are absolutely stunning and we are so pleased that we chose John for our photography. Highly recommended.
    Kaysha Married on 08/02/2017
    John booked us in last minute when we were let down by another photo company and even matched their pricing! We met within a few days of arriving Aruba and I couldn't have met a happier or more professional gentleman. John was thorough and informative when explaining our package and extremely good value for money. On the day, John was relaxed and his direction was clear and purposeful. We received our photos within the timeframe he gave us and are not dissapointed! They are all natural and exactly what we wanted! Thank you for an amazing job! We have wonderful memories and now beautiful photographs to show too!
    Dr. A. Married on 08/01/2017
    We are from New York and got married at the Barcelo Resorts in Aruba...it was a bit worrisome to be planning a wedding from so far away. Working with a responsive and genuinely nice photographer like John from Colosal Visual Studio made my wedding day truly awesome.

Following the wedding, John sent us some "teasers" as we needed them for a small celebration in the States. We have already received our final pictures and slideshow and it's only been three weeks since the wedding.

I couldn't be more pleased. I am so thankful to J. Zimmerman for helping to make the "best day ever" even more lovely.
    Bianka Married on 07/29/2017
    I had my wedding celebration in Aruba this July and to my luck I chose Colosal Visual Studios. John the owner/photographer involved me in every step of the process. While I was in the States He made sure to introduce himself via email and set up an appointment to meet and greet when I arrived in Aruba. Which I thought was very professional. I met with John for 1 hour at the hotel's service area. He took down all my requests and explained all the details of the photo shooting and the package that came along. He wrote down my instructions as well and followed them thoroughly. At the day of the wedding he showed up 1 1/2 hr early and made sure that he captured every detail of it. I was amazed by how hard he worked all through the entire time. After the wedding was over he kept me posted through the progress of the photos and right on the time frame, he delivered me a digital album that he captured of every moment of the wedding. I WAS IMPRESSED & HAPPY! I can't Thank him enough for all his hard work and dedication throughout this entire process.
    John and team I wish you all the success this world has to offer because you truly made me a very happy BRIDE.
    I now have very moment to look back at all THANKS TO YOU!

Best of Luck,
    Bianka
    Lisa Married on 06/27/2017
    The photographer was awesome. He and his wife took their time with us and our wedding pictures came out beautiful. We could not have asked for more. I highly recommend them.
    Bobbi Married on 05/18/2017
    My family visited Aruba in May 2017 and we decided to hire John Zimmerman to take some family photos. John was amazing from start to finish. He suggested we meet prior to our photo shoot to discuss the details. He took the time to explain how he works and what we could expect from him. on the day of the shoot he was timely and professional. Johns personality really makes the process even better and he is also great with kids. I just received my pictures and they are amazing. Overall our experience with John was excellent and I plan to use him again the next time We visit Aruba! I will also refer him to friends visiting the island in the future.
    Jessica Married on 05/13/2017
    We had such a great experience working with John! He was extremely professional and explained everything in a timely manner! The pictures came out beautiful as well!
    Reiley Married on 04/19/2017
    John and Marcia were both very pleasant and fun to work with! They were very nice as well!
    Kara Married on 02/19/2017
    We were extremely pleased with our photographer john Zimmerman! He was prompt and made all of our photography requests happen! He was very professional and captured all of our amazing moments. The pictures were just beautiful and better then I could have imagined. People who saw them were actually asking if we used a fake back drop because that is how wonderful the pictures looked. I definitely would this photographer and company!
    Bibiana Married on 11/12/2016
    If you want to plan your future wedding stress free, with peace of mind that your wedding will turn out as you imagined it could be, choose this vendor. I can not say enough wonderful things about Lissy Lampe and her colleagues, especially Marlon. They know all the ins and outs of what is needed to have your special day turn into a fairy tale wedding. My husband and I will ever be grateful for their expertise and care for us as we walked through that journey. We are still smiling.