20 Reviews for Colorado Ceremonies & Celebrations

Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Lin was absolutely amazing. Our ceremony was very personal and unique to us. We couldn't have asked for better! The day was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony definitely set the tone. Everybody raved about our love story and how adorable it was.

Profile Picture Loren, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin served as our officiant in Grand Lake, Colorado in June of this year. My wife and I live in Florida so she started off by getting to know us before the wedding on a Skype video call. She then communicated with us by text, phone, and email over the next couple months to get the information she needed to help plan/write a personalized and unique ceremony. On our special day, she beautifully told our story to our closest family and friends as she helped us make it all “official”! Lin was very prepared, very professional, very warm, very genuine, and very friendly throughout the process - always sure to make sure things were being done exactly in line with our wishes and values.

Photo for Colorado Ceremonies & Celebrations Review
Profile Picture Joel, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Colorado Ceremonies & Celebrations completely exceeded my expectations. Lin Cressey worked tirelessly with me for months addressing my countless questions and concerns. She was so sweet, professional, and responsive (something I value greatly in a working relationship). She made our wedding ceremony truly unforgettable. We cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture User6996118, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We booked Lin for our Colorado Spring elopement Aug. 2015 and were beyond happy about our choice. Since we were traveling to Colorado, we didnt actually meet until the wedding day but handled everything over the phone and email and didn't have any issues. She provided her typical elopement ceremony and together with my husband we made some changes and added an additional prayer and wrote our own vows. I swear I cried a couple of times reading her ceremony wording. She performed a beautiful ceremony and there wasn't a single dry eye in the place. She was great to work with, easy to communicate with, friendly and provided great delivery. I'm so thankful we had such a beautiful ceremony and would book Lin again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Erin, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin Cressey was amazing! She had many unique ideas which made our special day perfect! I would absolutely recommend Lin, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Cory, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Lin only about a month and a half before our wedding, so we had to hop to it to make sure everything would come out on time! Even so, nothing seemed rushed. She was very clear about what she needed from us and at what time. She took the time to get to know us and the questions she asked were spot-on and insightful. We barely changed anything at all about the draft she gave us.

When Lin sent us the draft of the ceremony, I was at work, reading it on my cell phone on my break, and I just started crying right there. It was exactly what I wanted. Lighthearted, funny, touching, and romantic. She listened to us, captured our relationship, and gave us something beautiful.

I still have people telling me how awesome she was and I haven't hesitated to recommend her.

Profile Picture User7023921, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lin was beyond amazing! Lin stood out from all other officiants for us. She always responded promptly to every email within 24 hours, even if it was just to say I can't email today, but I will tomorrow! She made our ceremony feel personal and really told our love story. She also was one of the most flexible and caring people I have ever met. I never had to worry about anything with Lin. She was on time, prompt with communicating, always listened to us, and she is overall a wonderful person. She even sent us a beautiful keepsake just days after our wedding. I feel so lucky we found Lin to perform our wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin was very professional. We loved the ceremony that she put together for us! She was great with the bridal party and all the guests. She made and fun and all about the bride and groom, she is amazing!

Profile Picture User4182780, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin was great! She personalized the ceremony to our story, asking thoughtful questions so that our guest learned a little more about us as a couple. She was great revising the ceremony after some last minute issues and she worked well with the venue staff.

Profile Picture User3771833, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had originally planned for a family friend to officiate our wedding but when that didn't work out we looked to the internet and found Lin. We are very happy we did. She was great to work with. Both of us are not religious but wanted a ceremony that showed the importance of marriage to us even though not framed in a religious setting. She beautifully captured this. She is very organized and definitely made sure our ceremony went perfectly. I highly recommend Lin.

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin was very easy to work with and accommodating. She was able to correspond via email and meet on the weekend which was very helpful since we both work full time. We wanted her to write our whole ceremony so we didn't have to worry about it and she captured us to a T! I would highly recommend working with Lin to anyone planning their big day.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lin was hired for our wedding about two weeks before the ceremony (our original officiant fell through at the last minute!). She worked very quickly, thoroughly and effectively to help us with our special day. We didn't have anything planned and she was very helpful. I really liked her style and all of our guests were very pleased with the ceremony. She even made and sent us special books for our vows to keep! I would definitely recommend Lin for any wedding. She is a very warm and loving person.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin Cressey was amazing. She was very professional. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she gave us exactly what we wanted. I would recommened Lin to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lin Cressey helped make our wedding day unforgettable! She is extremely professional, kind and good at what she does. My husband and I both enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her services to couples who want to work with someone who is flexible, reliable and fun!

Profile Picture Aisha, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lin Cressey was amazing. I could not have asked for more from an officiant. I really was so happy to see all of the personalization she added to our ceremony. She also worked very well with us and really did try to get to know us and our story. I also loved the keepsake she mailed us after the wedding. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to marry us.
-Chelsea Long

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lin was an absolute pleasure to work with and really made our wedding day even more special. My husband and I are not of a particular faith, and we wanted our ceremony to be lively and to tell our story. She fulfilled all of our wishes, and even provided us with sample layouts, which really helped. She made the ceremony very light hearted, which is what we wanted, and our guests laughed and cried. Our guests were really impressed and said they felt the ceremony was very intimate and they felt very included in the ceremony. We would recommend Lin in a heartbeat! Thank you Lin!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lin Cressey was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She was very amiable and friendly. She made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it without being pushy. She made the experience so much easier and enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so extremely happy we chose Lin to marry us. Many of our guests stated it was the most intimate and touching ceremony they had ever been too. Lin had great ideas about how to incorporate "us" into the ceremony including a tree planting and a ring blessing (which the guests absolutely loved). She was so flexible with our busy schedules and last minute decisions. It also rained (well, poured might be a better description) the day of and she was so helpful in moving the ceremony inside quickly. She was always punctual in getting back to us too. I have nothing but wonderful things so say about Lin and would recommend her in a second to anyone.

Profile Picture User2763412, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lin was a joy to work with. She helped to make everything easy and relaxed. Lin was very flexable in adding personalized pieces to our ceremony. She was non judgmental, and extreamly helpful. If you are looking for someone who will take the time to care about you and the style you would like your ceremony to be, then she is the person to call.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had no idea what I wanted in my wedding ceremony and wasn't able to articulate my vision, but just having a few conversations with Lin, she constructed EXACTLY what I wanted, even though I couldn't describe it. Our friends and family all commented on how lovely and personal it was and we felt like Lin had known us forever. It couldn't have been more personal or wonderful. If I could rate 10stars, I would :)

Profile Picture Nikole, 7/10/11, 5 Reviews