Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 5
Color Room Films 6
Color Room Films 7

Tina · Married on 11/10/2017

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Color Room Films for our videographer. From the first inquiry with Steve, he responded so quickly and was super friendly. He provided us with all the information we needed up front and truly was a kind person throughout. He had chosen one of the videographers to film based on his experience at our venue since it was new, and I appreciated that insight. Both of the videographers were never in any ones way, even during getting ready. A lot of our guests did not even notice they were being filmed! He got us our video trailer and edited full film within 1.5 weeks...truly incredible! Brought tears to my eyes.. and the quality was amazing. Steve and his staff are true professionals and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Justin · Married on 11/05/2017

Steve DiMaggio and his wife filmed my wedding on November 5, 2017. Steve did an INCREDIBLE job. From my first conversation with Steve, I immediately recognized Steve's passion for videography. You can tell that he's doing what he loves and he's not simply doing it for the money. He's personally invested in each project and is really willing to go the extra mile to get the best shoot possible. He uses some of THE BEST equipment out there. He shot my wedding using 2 "RED" Cinematic 8K cameras (which run about $50,000 each). These are top of the line cameras used to shoot major motion-picture films. NO ONE shooting wedding videos in New Jersey is using cameras anywhere close to these. It really gave the wedding video a professional and cinematic appearance! We also had aerial drone footage which looked amazing. Steve got great footage throughout the day and night without being intrusive and his turnaround time to get us the finished, edited trailer and movie was INSANELY FAST!! He delivered the final product just nine days after our wedding when other videographers I interviewed said it would take them 2-3 months to finish editing. Steve is a true professional and easily one of the best wedding videographers around. I would recommend his services to anyone and he was worth every penny.

Here's a link to our trailer:

Sent on 11/30/2017

Cody · Married on 10/28/2017

THE BEST! Color Room Films did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Steve helped us find the perfect package for our budget and worked with us as we planned the wedding. Pete and Jane were consummate professionals who captured every aspect of our big day in the perfect way.. We HIGHLY recommend using Color Room Films.

Sent on 11/06/2017

allison · Married on 10/28/2017

Would choose over and over again. Steve was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure I got a quality product. His communication was appreciated since there are so many people to keep in contact with. He worked so well won my photographer to get amazing pictures in a timely fashion. I was overwhelmed when seeing the final film. He really captured every special moment without me even knowing he was there. Really the most amazing experience. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

While planning my wedding, I was unsure of whether or not to hire a videographer. After researching tons of vendors in the NY/NJ area, I came across Color Room Films and immediately fell in love with their videos. I sent a few links to my fiance and parents and they agreed that Color Room Films was hands down the best option. I reached out to Steve to set up a preliminary phone call and immediately knew I made the right decision. Steve was so transparent in explaining the process to me and providing me with details and options. I never once felt like he was forcing me to hire him which I greatly appreciated since so many other wedding vendors can be overbearing. Leading up to the wedding, Steve would check in with me to make sure that everything was perfect for the big day. The icing on the cake was that Steve’s last name is “DiMaggio”… a huge added bonus to a family of diehard Yankee fans!

As soon as our band finished the last song, I turned to my husband and said, “I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!” It’s amazing how fast your own wedding goes and I knew in that moment that hiring Steve was the best decision we made. Just over a week after the wedding, Steve had the trailer and full film ready! My entire family was so impressed with the fast turnaround and even more by the quality of the video. It was everything I could have imagined and more!! I’ve actually played it SOOO many times that I now watch it on silent because my husband is tired of hearing the trailer song!

I’m so excited that I now have a trailer/full film to remind me of the best day of my life. It’s hard to believe that I ever doubted the decision to hire a videographer because I cannot even imagine how I would feel without it. I can’t thank Steve and his team enough for their work and I highly recommend using Color Room Films for your wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/13/2017

We are so happy we chose Color Room Films to do our wedding video! From the start, Steve was so great to work with - SUPER responsive & really nice and friendly. He always kept in contact to make sure everything was set up and planned out to be perfect. On the wedding day, they were behind the scenes and blended right in. We received the trailer and video sooner than a week after the wedding and are so in love with it. The trailer is like our own little romantic movie, people are raving about how beautiful it is. I can't thank Steve and his team enough for capturing our day so perfectly & giving us a video that we'll cherish forever! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Sent on 10/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

I can’t say enough about how much we loved working with Steve and Ryan at Color Room Films! Steve is so talented and easy to work with - he made sure he prepared completely for our event, from the kind of shots and cameras down to the partner he brought along to shoot. This attention to detail and style really came through. I had been on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding and it wasn’t until seeing Color Room’s trailers I could tell it would be worth it! Then when watching our own, we fell in love even more. We couldn’t imagine not capturing our wedding in this way. Book them while you can!!!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Color Room Films 8

Darya · Married on 09/30/2017

To be completely honest, I, at first did not want a videographer for our wedding. I thought it wasn’t something that I really needed. After asking our DJ and getting the recommendation to speak to Steve from Color Room Films, my mind was instantly changed. My husband and I instantly connected with Steve and felt like he “got” the theme/video we were looking for. He was very responsive and made sure the video footage went exactly as my husband and I wanted. We got our trailer and video, and I can tell you we got teary eyed watching it. Besides the beautiful editing, the footage was shot in such a way that we felt like we were there all over again. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Steve, you and Jane did an amazing job, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to relive this day.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Color Room Films is the best of the best! We could not be more thrilled that we chose them as our videographer. They did an incredible job and are great people on top of that. I would recommend them to everyone and am very into photography and videography myself.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

Just like I told Steve, he is awesome! One week ago my husband and I got married, and we already received our videos today. Thank you Steve for not only getting the videos to us extremely fast but also for making them perfect for us to remember our wedding day for years to come. Not only is Steve and his team at Color Room talented but they are a pleasure to work with! Any questions I had through email were answered right away and Steve made sure he went over every detail with me. I 100% recommend Steve and Color Room Films for your wedding day – I am thankful I did!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough great things about Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films staff! From the first time we spoke to Steve, he was patient, understanding, and really listened to our ideas / vision for our wedding day film. We are SO thrilled with Steve and Sam's work from our wedding on 9/16/17 - We got our videos in THREE DAYS, including the WHOLE wedding video!! We have had our trailer on repeat since we got it and we have received SOO many compliments on it (and it sure is a tear jerker!). We are so pleased and surprised at how many special moments Steve and Sam were able to capture on our special day. We would absolutely recommended Color Room Films to anyone that is looking for a videographer for their special day! We can't thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Justin · Married on 09/09/2017

Steve and Jane were hands down one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. I’m not a patient person and Steve answered my emails within seconds which made me extremely happy. Not only did they send us our videos 3 days after our wedding, the videos were absolutely amazing!! We were the first of both our friend groups to get married so now everyone is asking their names so they can book them for their future weddings.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Color Room Films 9

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

SO AMAZING!!!
    we had the best experience working with Jane, Steve & their entire crew. They were with us from start to finish- didn't miss anything and had the video sent to us less than a week later which was amazing!!! We could not have been happier with their work, edits and just their general approach to helping us have the best day ever! They even made sure we were eating and drinking enough throughout the day too (super thoughtful). We will recommend them to everyone- but I have a feeling their video and photos will be enough for anyone to use them.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/19/2017

Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films family is simply incredible. They perfectly captured every moment of our special day. Steve is professional and wonderful to work with. He is open to any and all suggestions/ideas. We highly recommend their services if you want a film/trailer that is classy, well done, and a happy tearjerker! We were SO please, we can't stop watching our trailer! Thank you again Steve, Pete, and Sam. It was truly wonderful!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Gina · Married on 08/11/2017

Steve and Jane were amazing. Very chill and easy to work with. Steve was very prompt with emails/calls and knew exactly what I wanted. We absolutely love our wedding trailer and full film! It's nice to relive one of the most special days in our lives . Steve had our video available shortly after our wedding! They captured the most special moments and cannot be happier with our decision to use them as our videographer! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ned · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Color Room Films to capture our big Day. Steve & team did a great job getting us ready, seamlessly capturing our big day, and producing a teaser and full length video that we absolutely adore.

Steve is a great, down to earth guy who is not only great at what he does, but is willing to provide advice on anything you ask. He really helped make our wedding day special.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

Steve is absolutely incredible- he is the most responsive human I've ever dealt with, my emails or texts are answered within ten minutes, no exceptions. He was open to any and all ideas, and had some really awesome contributions of his own. The save the date video he shot for us was effortless and turned out beautifully. So happy I chose color room films to capture our big day

Sent on 06/13/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Color Room Films met all of our expectations and more as a wedding videographer. Steve and his wife are kind and professional, and truly added to the day. They offered expert guidance when needed, and blended into the background of our whole day; capturing the most beautiful moments, without any one even noticing.

In addition to the fantastic quality of their work, the Color Room Films team is an utter joy to work with. They truly love what they do, and take pride in producing the best work for their couples. They are personable and genuine. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful for them and their work, and will surely cherish their videos of our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 05/28/2017

Color Room Films is an amazing family company that truly enjoys what they do. This reflects in the quality of their work and the positive atmosphere they radiate while shooting. My husband and I were married May 28, 2017 and wanted a wedding video that was crafted with creativity, fun and love. With Steve and Jane, we received this, and every one of our expectations was exceeded! We will truly cherish our wedding video forever and look forward to watching it in 10, 20, maybe even 50 years from now and reliving our perfect day!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

My wife and I married on May 20th, 2017. Steve and his wife Jane were a referral from a friend. We looked at a lot of their work on social media and immediately fell in love. We felt that much better after speaking with Steve because the comfortability level was as high as could be. I actually had a client from work who needed a videographer last minute for an event and I recommended Color Room Films. I told my client that I hired them for my wedding and she would love them. So I actually met Steve at my clients event before my wedding. She was so blown away with his professionalism and the high quality of his work that she said she would recommend Color Room Films to anyone asking for a videographer. My wife Lauren and I can't thank Steve and Jane enough for making our special day just that...Special! If you are looking for a videographer then look no further. Color Room Films is the right choice for any and all events/occasions.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sue · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely, positively book Color Room Films for your wedding!!!! I admit I was the against a videographer. My experience is that they are intrusive with bright lights and in everyone's way. No one knew we had a videographer. He was a ghost. No bright lights, no obnoxious equipment in people's way. He was sly. He was not intrusive. He was professional. His finished product is worthy of an Oscar. I have never been so pleased with a finished product as I have been with this video. This treasure of a film hit every important mark of the day's events. It is priceless. If you want your day to be documented without being a long, boring film, I say book Color Room Films! You won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Worth every last penny!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

This was one of the best decisions we made for my sister's wedding. We were originally apprehensive about having a videographer, as our various other family member's always had one that was intrusive during the wedding, even if they didn't mean to be. We were pleasantly surprised to find that this videographer was not only not a nuisance, but virtually a ghost throughout the entire ceremony and reception. The shots that were used in the trailer and even the full video content were so beautiful and well thought out. We couldn't believe how beautiful the finished product was. From the songs, to the candidness, we really felt like we were reliving the event by watching the video.

I live in Los Angeles, and many people actually thought I flew out a filmmaker from Hollywood to create this film. I don't honestly think anyone could have done a more thoughtful, beautiful job than Steve and his team did. It was worth every single penny to have the video made. I would 150,000% hire Color Room Films again.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Erika · Married on 04/23/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with Steve and his wife on our wedding day! Both of them were so warm and helpful throughout the wedding day. Steve kept showing little snippets of the wedding as the day was going on to us and that made us enjoy it even more and get excited for the final version. I cannot recommend a better videographer for your wedding day, we even receive our video and trailer while we were on our honeymoon and got to enjoy and relive the day all over again.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Megan · Married on 03/24/2017

I can't say GOOD enough things about Color Room Films. Steve and Jane are two of the most amazing people. They make a great team and we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding. We received the trailer just a few days after our wedding and we watched it on repeat, along with all of our guests. That's not even the best part...we had the WHOLE video, EDITED not even a week after the wedding! My husband and I watched it and cried through out the entire video. We can't thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our love on our wedding today and for creating a forever memory that we will have to show our children one day!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Dana · Married on 02/19/2017

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet but also stayed in the background and not intrusive. He knew what important things I wanted captured without even asking! The turnaround for the trailer and video was so fast I couldn't believe it! Color room films truly went above and beyond what I thought I was receiving in the package and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Thanks again Steve!

Sent on 02/25/2017