Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 5
Color Room Films 6
Color Room Films 7

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

Just like I told Steve, he is awesome! One week ago my husband and I got married, and we already received our videos today. Thank you Steve for not only getting the videos to us extremely fast but also for making them perfect for us to remember our wedding day for years to come. Not only is Steve and his team at Color Room talented but they are a pleasure to work with! Any questions I had through email were answered right away and Steve made sure he went over every detail with me. I 100% recommend Steve and Color Room Films for your wedding day – I am thankful I did!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough great things about Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films staff! From the first time we spoke to Steve, he was patient, understanding, and really listened to our ideas / vision for our wedding day film. We are SO thrilled with Steve and Sam's work from our wedding on 9/16/17 - We got our videos in THREE DAYS, including the WHOLE wedding video!! We have had our trailer on repeat since we got it and we have received SOO many compliments on it (and it sure is a tear jerker!). We are so pleased and surprised at how many special moments Steve and Sam were able to capture on our special day. We would absolutely recommended Color Room Films to anyone that is looking for a videographer for their special day! We can't thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Justin · Married on 09/09/2017

Steve and Jane were hands down one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. I’m not a patient person and Steve answered my emails within seconds which made me extremely happy. Not only did they send us our videos 3 days after our wedding, the videos were absolutely amazing!! We were the first of both our friend groups to get married so now everyone is asking their names so they can book them for their future weddings.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Color Room Films 8

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

SO AMAZING!!!
    we had the best experience working with Jane, Steve & their entire crew. They were with us from start to finish- didn't miss anything and had the video sent to us less than a week later which was amazing!!! We could not have been happier with their work, edits and just their general approach to helping us have the best day ever! They even made sure we were eating and drinking enough throughout the day too (super thoughtful). We will recommend them to everyone- but I have a feeling their video and photos will be enough for anyone to use them.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/19/2017

Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films family is simply incredible. They perfectly captured every moment of our special day. Steve is professional and wonderful to work with. He is open to any and all suggestions/ideas. We highly recommend their services if you want a film/trailer that is classy, well done, and a happy tearjerker! We were SO please, we can't stop watching our trailer! Thank you again Steve, Pete, and Sam. It was truly wonderful!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Gina · Married on 08/11/2017

Steve and Jane were amazing. Very chill and easy to work with. Steve was very prompt with emails/calls and knew exactly what I wanted. We absolutely love our wedding trailer and full film! It's nice to relive one of the most special days in our lives . Steve had our video available shortly after our wedding! They captured the most special moments and cannot be happier with our decision to use them as our videographer! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ned · Married on 06/24/2017

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Color Room Films to capture our big Day. Steve & team did a great job getting us ready, seamlessly capturing our big day, and producing a teaser and full length video that we absolutely adore.

Steve is a great, down to earth guy who is not only great at what he does, but is willing to provide advice on anything you ask. He really helped make our wedding day special.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Sara · Married on 06/23/2017

Steve is absolutely incredible- he is the most responsive human I've ever dealt with, my emails or texts are answered within ten minutes, no exceptions. He was open to any and all ideas, and had some really awesome contributions of his own. The save the date video he shot for us was effortless and turned out beautifully. So happy I chose color room films to capture our big day

Sent on 06/13/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Color Room Films met all of our expectations and more as a wedding videographer. Steve and his wife are kind and professional, and truly added to the day. They offered expert guidance when needed, and blended into the background of our whole day; capturing the most beautiful moments, without any one even noticing.

In addition to the fantastic quality of their work, the Color Room Films team is an utter joy to work with. They truly love what they do, and take pride in producing the best work for their couples. They are personable and genuine. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful for them and their work, and will surely cherish their videos of our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Laine

Laine · Married on 05/28/2017

Color Room Films is an amazing family company that truly enjoys what they do. This reflects in the quality of their work and the positive atmosphere they radiate while shooting. My husband and I were married May 28, 2017 and wanted a wedding video that was crafted with creativity, fun and love. With Steve and Jane, we received this, and every one of our expectations was exceeded! We will truly cherish our wedding video forever and look forward to watching it in 10, 20, maybe even 50 years from now and reliving our perfect day!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kevin · Married on 05/20/2017

My wife and I married on May 20th, 2017. Steve and his wife Jane were a referral from a friend. We looked at a lot of their work on social media and immediately fell in love. We felt that much better after speaking with Steve because the comfortability level was as high as could be. I actually had a client from work who needed a videographer last minute for an event and I recommended Color Room Films. I told my client that I hired them for my wedding and she would love them. So I actually met Steve at my clients event before my wedding. She was so blown away with his professionalism and the high quality of his work that she said she would recommend Color Room Films to anyone asking for a videographer. My wife Lauren and I can't thank Steve and Jane enough for making our special day just that...Special! If you are looking for a videographer then look no further. Color Room Films is the right choice for any and all events/occasions.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Sue · Married on 04/29/2017

Absolutely, positively book Color Room Films for your wedding!!!! I admit I was the against a videographer. My experience is that they are intrusive with bright lights and in everyone's way. No one knew we had a videographer. He was a ghost. No bright lights, no obnoxious equipment in people's way. He was sly. He was not intrusive. He was professional. His finished product is worthy of an Oscar. I have never been so pleased with a finished product as I have been with this video. This treasure of a film hit every important mark of the day's events. It is priceless. If you want your day to be documented without being a long, boring film, I say book Color Room Films! You won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Worth every last penny!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

This was one of the best decisions we made for my sister's wedding. We were originally apprehensive about having a videographer, as our various other family member's always had one that was intrusive during the wedding, even if they didn't mean to be. We were pleasantly surprised to find that this videographer was not only not a nuisance, but virtually a ghost throughout the entire ceremony and reception. The shots that were used in the trailer and even the full video content were so beautiful and well thought out. We couldn't believe how beautiful the finished product was. From the songs, to the candidness, we really felt like we were reliving the event by watching the video.

I live in Los Angeles, and many people actually thought I flew out a filmmaker from Hollywood to create this film. I don't honestly think anyone could have done a more thoughtful, beautiful job than Steve and his team did. It was worth every single penny to have the video made. I would 150,000% hire Color Room Films again.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Erika · Married on 04/23/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with Steve and his wife on our wedding day! Both of them were so warm and helpful throughout the wedding day. Steve kept showing little snippets of the wedding as the day was going on to us and that made us enjoy it even more and get excited for the final version. I cannot recommend a better videographer for your wedding day, we even receive our video and trailer while we were on our honeymoon and got to enjoy and relive the day all over again.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Megan · Married on 03/24/2017

I can't say GOOD enough things about Color Room Films. Steve and Jane are two of the most amazing people. They make a great team and we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding. We received the trailer just a few days after our wedding and we watched it on repeat, along with all of our guests. That's not even the best part...we had the WHOLE video, EDITED not even a week after the wedding! My husband and I watched it and cried through out the entire video. We can't thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our love on our wedding today and for creating a forever memory that we will have to show our children one day!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Dana · Married on 02/19/2017

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet but also stayed in the background and not intrusive. He knew what important things I wanted captured without even asking! The turnaround for the trailer and video was so fast I couldn't believe it! Color room films truly went above and beyond what I thought I was receiving in the package and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Thanks again Steve!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Erin · Married on 02/17/2017

The best Videographer in the area! Color Room Films was easy to work with and captured every special moment of our wedding day in both the trailer and the full length film. I was not going to hire a Videographer, but I am so happy I did and that I chose this vendor! You will not regret choosing Color Room to film your wedding! AMAZING!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dana · Married on 01/28/2017

I am so glad we booked Color Room Films to help document our wedding. Steve was so professional, fun, and easy to work with! I can't believe how many special moments he was able to capture for us! He even used drones to get aerial views of the property!! I am so happy to have the highlight video for a quick reminder of our special day, and the full video to relive the entire day whenever we want to. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Stefanie · Married on 01/08/2017

Steve was amazing to work with from start to finish! He was the most responsive person to work with and SO helpful with the entire process. I had a vision & really wanted our video to feel emotional & Steve and his wife achieved that above & beyond. They are true artists & extremely professional. We are SO thrilled with our video & recommend Color Room Films.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 01/07/2017

The first few minutes on my phone consultation with Steve, I knew I had to book them. Steve and Jane from Color Room are so very talented in what they do. Our wedding trailer and full wedding video came out absolutely amazing. I also reached out to Steve to ask if there was any way he could help me make a video tribute to my mom, stepdad, and grandparents for the wedding and without hesitation, he said yes. There was not a dry eye in the house when the video came on at the wedding. The guests absolutely loved it. They made the whole process leading up to the wedding super easy and were always there to answer any questions we had. They were so great the day of the wedding as well. Jane even helped carry my dress while we were outside for wedding pictures/filming because of the snow! Everyone who has watched my wedding video, wedding trailer, and tribute video, has been absolutely blown away and are even using Color Room Films for their own wedding now. I honestly would look no further than Color Room because Steve and Jane are the best of the best and I promise you will be so happy with all they do and their work. There are most definitely not enough stars on here because we would rate them 1 million if we could! :) Thank you Color Room!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Chrissy · Married on 12/31/2016

None! The vendor was the best!!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

Color Room Films is hands down the most accommodating, professional, prompt, and experienced duo that we cannot thank enough! My husband and I were hooked up with Color Room Films through Mike Hernandez at Sounds to Go DJ and it was one of the best matches! Steve and his wife split their time between myself and my husband and got incredible footage! Steve was even up for some 'crazy bride' last minute ideas, and we ended up with drone footage of St. Catharine's, our beautiful church, and an outstanding photo shoot on the roof top of The Berkeley! Thank you Color Room Films-we have a video that we can watch forever and relive our wedding day everyday! Oh and not to mention how quick they were with delivering a trailer video that all of our friends and family are still talking about a month later!!! It was tons of fun watching our video over the holidays and cracking up with our friends and family!! A keepsake that everyone MUST HAVE!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Alice · Married on 12/03/2016

As mother of the bride I let my daughter look into and book a videographer. Steve and his wife were the right choice and the best. My daughter wanted 2 videographers so that one would be at the grooms and one at the brides house, Steve and his wife were a dynamite duo. There picturesque planing of backgrounds and ideas were magnificent. They videotaped the before, the ceremony, the venue and the playback is beautiful, a terrific memory we will all have for a lifetime brought to life each time we watch. No bride should be without a video of there day and Color Room Films who include drone footage is the company to choose, warm, friendly, and extremely professional!, loved them Jennifer's Mom

Sent on 12/30/2016

Allison · Married on 11/11/2016

At first, a videographer was not in our budget. After attending a wedding that Color Room filmed, we fell in love with the beautiful trailer they created for our friends and instantly knew we needed them to capture our day. I reached out to Color Room and immediately connected with them. They were quick to respond, listened to our needs, and had an acute sense to detail. We have shared our trailer and video with all of our family and friends and the feedback is unanimous: Color Room films exceeded all expectations. On our wedding day, they were relaxed and professional. They never "got in the way" so to speak, but rather blended in and were able to document our big day. We cannot thank them enough. As a couple who values customer reviews, we hope you head this advice and book Color Room!
    Thanks again,
    -Ali & Kevin

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jackie · Married on 11/05/2016

We could not be happier! Steve really went above and beyond to make our day amazing! His work was beautiful and he is just a genuinely wonderful person!

Sent on 11/11/2016