Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

100000% recommend

Steve was an absolute breeze to work with from the very moment we connected. Let's face it, wedding planning sucks and he made what was supposed to be an insanely stressful time, so easy. He is incredibly genuine and so friendly. He is so passionate about what he does and that was shown through his work. Our teaser and full video was made a week after the wedding, we couldn't believe it! Our whole day seemed like a blur and rewatching the video that Steve created for us was so special. Small moments that we easily would have forgotten were captured and we are forever grateful. We will keep this and treasure our videos forever. We cannot recommend Steve and Color Room Films enough!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve DiMaggio and his crew were AMAZING to work with! Steve was able to give us BEAUTIFUL video footage of our special day. We loved the wedding trailer he put together for us! The song, the edits, and the quality of the video brought tears to our eyes because it truly captured the magic of our day and the realness of our relationship. I appreciate how easy it was to work with Steve. He was always available to answer questions and discuss what we really wanted captured. I HIGHLY recommend Color Room Films for your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Kortnee C

Kortnee · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to work with Color Room Films for our wedding! They captured every important detail and were a breeze to work with. Steve turned all of their captured footage from the day into some serious magic. The highlight video summarized all the love we felt from our incredible wedding party and all of our guests. And we are so happy with the full length video so we can re-live the day over and over. Our entire experience with Color Room Films was incredible and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I began our search for a videographer when we were wedding planning. Steve was recommended to us by our photographer. I went home and watched some of the trailers posted and knew instantly that we wanted Color Room Films to be a part of our day. He made both of our visions come to life! Steve and his brother shot our wedding day. We're so happy that we have the video of our wedding day to cherish forever! We've already watched it numerous times with our family and friends. We received our trailer and full video back in a week, and honestly I still get tears in my eyes every time I watch it. Thank you so much Steve and Color Room Films!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christina · Married on 07/15/2018

Color Room films was so easy to work with!! Steve was quickly responsive from the very beginning- listened to all of my requests for what I wanted. The day of the wedding he wasn’t “in the way” or in our faces at all. He blended right in. We got our videos SOO QUICKLY and I absolutely love them. I really did extensive research when looking for a videographer and I am so happy I chose Color Room Films!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

There are not enough words to describe our amazing experience with Steve. He is nothing short of professional. We were originally on the fence about recording our big day and we could not be happier we did.
    Steve’s video felt like we were watching a movie on Netflix. Which is unbelievable considering we barely noticed him throughout the day. He is noninvasive but was somehow there to capture even the little details. His attention the detail was immaculate and he captured everything perfectly.
    Above all else, he is FAST. We received our trailer and full video within a week. I could not believe it because how good it looked.
    If you are looking to remember every detail of your big day, please give Color Room Films a call.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

Steve was fantastic to work with. He was professional, responsive and extremely nice. We had a call with him before our wedding and discussed certain moments we wanted to capture on our big day. He went above and beyond and everything flows so nicely in our video. He really captured the overall feeling of the day from start to end. We received our videos yesterday and I have probably already watched the trailer 50 times. I would HIGHLY recommend using Color Room Films.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Hilary · Married on 06/16/2018

Color Room Films has been the BEST to work with since day one. When deciding which videographer to choose for our wedding, I only needed to see a few other wedding trailers that Steve and his team produced and I KNEW that Color Room Films was perfect for us. Steve is so wonderful to work with and he captured our vision with his expertise better than we could ever imagine. Steve answered all of our questions, was super prompt getting back to us, and was SO FAST providing us with our wedding trailer and full two hour wedding day film! The quality of the video is insanely amazing with the highest quality cameras. We will cherish this forever and absolutely recommend Steve and Color Room Films. Thank you again for being an awesome person to work with. We are forever thankful for you and are so blessed to have this film forever.
    -Hilary and Jake Schweitzer

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Color Room Films 8

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve and Color Room Films were absolutely phenomenal in capturing our big day. The film they created from the trailer to the full feature length were amazing. Super easy to work with and made everyone at ease throughout the day and even during planning . We are so happy with the final product and would tell any of our friends to use Color Room Films.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Steven · Married on 06/05/2018

Steve and his brother are exceptional!!! Our wedding trailer and full video brought happy tears to our eyes and large smiles on our faces. My wife and I thank you so very much for capturing all the special moments we wanted. We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone who is looking. P.S. we also got our trailer and movie within 10 days. Just exceptional.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michael · Married on 06/01/2018

Steve from color room films was an absolute professional from booking until sending our videos just days after our wedding and his work speaks for itself. Could not be happier with everything. Just check out any of his precious work and book him to see for yourself!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Amberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. Although he wasn't able to personally film our wedding, he worked very hard to make sure our finished film was perfect -- accommodating all of our requests and edits until we were completely happy. The trailer is perfect and perfectly captures our day. We did not think we wanted a video at first, and we are very happy that we got one!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kellianne · Married on 05/18/2018

I did a lot of research and fought my fiance tooth and nail in regards to videography. I came across Color Room Films and instantly feel in love. I quickly contacted Steve (and when I mean quickly I mean 2 years prior to our wedding date) to secured Steve for our special day because I didn't want him to be booked. During that time Steve was extremely responsive, we were able to video chat since we were a bit aways from his office, he helped calm all my nerves and captured every little detail I requested. When we finally met in person a few months prior to our wedding it was like we knew him forever. He made us feel so comfortable, and excited for our big day. I was worried I would be self conscious having the cameras around me the whole night like I normally do at other weddings, but not once did I notice them. Steve and his crew blended right in with the party. The turn around time for our trailer and full length video was extremely quick, as my husband and I got to watch them on our honeymoon in an unforgettable way. We can't wait to share the videos with our family and friends. I can't thank Steve enough for everything he has done for us, you would be silly not to go with Color Room Films!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot think of enough wonderful things to say about Steve and his team! He is not only incredibly talented but also so professional and timely with everything about our wedding! From responding to my inquiry within minutes, to sending us our wedding videos only a week after our wedding, his work is not only fast but amazingly high quality with such attention to detail! Steve was able to capture every important moment on film for us to cherish forever and created a beautiful video that we have already watched numerous times with our friends and family! If you want a high quality film so that you can relive your wedding day over and over, then Steve is your guy! I cannot thank Color Room Films enough for all of their hard work and dedication to our special day!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

Steve and his crew were amazing and very easy to work with (we barely even knew they were there!). They captured every detail of our day and more. The quality of the video was breathtaking and we are so happy to have it to remember our day by. Would recommend them to anyone getting married (even those who are camera shy or are on the fence about having a videographer)

Sent on 05/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Steve and his crew at Color Room Films are the absolute best! He came highly recommended to us and we are beyond thrilled with the final product of our videos! He was in touch with me the entire time through the process and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. We met with him the week before our wedding to pin-point all of the details and he managed to capture every one without us knowing at all that he and his crew were there filming. All of his footage is pure and unstaged- exactly as my (now husband) and I wanted it to be! We have video memories for a lifetime! If you’re on the fence about a wedding video- ABSOLUTELY DO IT and book Color Room Films! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how insanely happy I am with Steve/Color Room Films’ work. He and Ryan did such a great job on our wedding day and half the time I didn’t even realize they were there! Since our first phone call, I felt confident that I made the right choice in choosing CRF to capture our special day. Plus, it’s only a week after my wedding and I’m able to relive the whole day again with both my teaser and full film - it’s almost unheard of!!!! You will not be disappointed with the attention to detail and vision that Steve puts into your film and I can’t wait to watch it over and over again. Literally the best!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/06/2018

Prior to the wedding, my husband and I never actually met Steve from Color Room Films in person but we had multiple over the phone talks and constant emails. Steve was extreamly responsive to any emails or calls that I would make. The Color Room Films crew knew exactly what we were looking for when we discussed via phone and email. On the day of the wedding they were with us from the time we began getting ready at the hotel until after we cut the cake at the reception. The crew always made sure my husband and myself, our family and our bridal party felt comfortable with filming. About 2 weeks after the wedding we received our full film that included a 4 minute cinematic beging that showed everyone getting ready, opening gifts and some family shots. Even after recieving the film, I remembered a clip that was shot and asked steve to add it in. With out hesitation he was more then happy to do it. I recieved the revised film right away. It was so special and amazing the way he was able to shoot so many different clips and was able to put them together perfectly. This film was everything I imagined it to be and more. Thank you Color Room Films for providing us with a film of our special day that we will Cherrish for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Steve and Jane were highly recommended by our photographer, and they exceeded our expectations. They were laid back and wonderful to work with, capturing every detail of our special day. Jane was a very calming presence at the groom prep, and Steve had the same effect at the bridal prep. Color Room Films went above and beyond, capturing incredible drone footage of the church and every moment of the wedding that we will cherish forever. Multiple guests commented that they didn't notice we had a videographer, but Color Room Films somehow managed to get everything on film. We've been watching the videos nonstop to relive the magic. Even the song that they chose for the video was so fitting! Wonderful family business, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2018

Steve and his crew were AMAZING!! Right from the start when I first contacted him, he was incredibly responsive and accommodating. I don't know much about film, but he thoroughly explained all the equipment and quality factors to help me make the best choice for our package that provided everything we needed and fit within our budget. We went with the epic package, which included the use of a drone for outdoor coverage, a short trailer video and the full length film. Leading up to our event, he made sure to get an idea of our style and any specific requests for the video.

On our wedding day, Steve was incredible. They captured so many perfect moments and were completely unobtrusive--I didn't even notice that they were filming most of the time! But what I was most impressed with is that Steve delivered our completed films in just 3 days! We got married on a Sunday, and by Wednesday night we were watching all of our friends and family celebrating with us on film. I was so impatient to see everything, and was very excited that it was ready so quick. There were so many detail and surprises throughout that I cried as I watched it all...I didn't realize how much I had missed in the busyness of the actual wedding and reception!

The films and service Color Room Films provided was definitely worth the investment; we will treasure these memories forever!!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Color Room Films 9
    Color Room Films 10
    Color Room Films 11
  • Marisa & Dan

marisa · Married on 02/24/2018

A 5-star rating seems way too low for such an amazing crew! Steve has such a cool laid-back personality but is incredible at what he does. His response time is impeccable! He was never "too busy" for anything and made you feel like you were his main focus.
    Speaking with him was effortless. We went over what details were important for him to capture such as my dad walking me down the aisle to a simple detail on a table. Nothing was too big or small for him to capture. "No, I can't", was never an option.
    Steve works at a rapid speed but executes beautiful work. Our trailer and video was literally finished the next week! Who works that fast?! It was amazing. Everything was breath taking. I can't express enough how amazing my videos are. So many perfect moments were captured but even the small details like a gentle tap on the shoulder. It really makes you relive the day all over again.
    You can truly tell he is passionate about what he does and ensures his clients are happy.
    I highly recommend Color Room Films!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Z

Zoe Aust · Married on 12/31/2017

The best out there!

My husband and I looked at so many videographers, we lost count. We were finding the same thing over and over and over again and then I stumbled upon one of Steve and Jane's videos. It was exactly what we were looking for, not over edited, not super staged, it was the type of video that somehow captures the wedding day even though you're not there. The kind that makes you cry even though you don't know the people. We wanted our wedding video to embody us, the love we have for each other and the celebration of our wedding on New Years Eve and Steve and Jane did all of that. From the moment I reached out to Steve he was timely, professional, easy going and easy to talk to, kind and organized. Their talent was worth every penny we paid. I never had to worry once about anything when working with them both. And in the end they delivered the video of our dreams. I really can't say enough good things about them both. They're great people and they run their business that way. I never felt like they were just in it for our money, they cared about my husband and I and what was important to us on our wedding day. Can't ask for anything more than that!!! Thank you Steve and Jane for going above and beyond for Nick and I. You guys helped make our wedding day what it was and we're forever thankful to you both!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

Steve was AMAZING! I saw his work and thought his videos were beautiful. As soon as I got engaged that was my first call after we had our venue picked out! I knew I was making the right choice after we spoke for the first time on the phone! He would respond to my emails right away if i had any questions or ideas. Every detail I wanted captured he got..and made it BETTER than i could have imagined. The attention to detail he has is incredible. Him and Ryan both did a great job making it seem like they weren't even there the day of the wedding. I forgot at times they were even filming! There was snow on the ground and there was no issue with me getting the shots I wanted in the park. We got our trailer and full film the next week. I couldn't believe how beautiful they both came out. My husband and I just can't stop watching and showing almost EVERYONE we know. It was nice to watch some of the moments during the day that I forgot about. The whole day just flew by and I am so glad he captured everything so I can relive the whole day over and over. The shots from the park were breathtaking - looks like an absolute FAIRYTALE.The looks my husband and I were giving each other were so beautiful and makes me cry every time we watch. If you are considering using a videographer USE COLOR ROOM FILMS. You will not be disappointed :) :)

Sent on 12/23/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 12/09/2017

From the first time Steve and I spoke on the phone in October 2016, I knew that we were in such wonderful creative hands! Throughout the entire planning process, Steve was so great to work with. He was extremely responsive and thorough in all of his answers. On the actual day, him and his second shooter Ryan were so incredible to work with. Most of the time I didn’t even realize they were there shooting which made it so much easier for them to capture authentic emotion from these two camera-shy people. They were there from beginning to end. They even handled the snow showers like champs! We were still on our honeymoon, only five days after the wedding, when Steve emailed us our trailer and full-length video. We were absolutely stunned! The type of scenes he was able to capture were jaw-dropping; the looks we shared, the smiles on our family and friends’ faces, and the sheer amount of memories he captured was astounding. My husband and I laughed, cried, and said, “I didn’t even know that happened,” multiple times. We are so incredibly thankful for Steve’s talent, gentle presence, and non-stop effort not just on the wedding day but for the fourteen months from sign-on to post-production. Anyone who is hesitant about hiring a videographer, please trust Steve for your most important day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

ashley · Married on 11/24/2017

My friend had used color room films for her wedding video(which was incredibly beautiful) and recommended them to us and I am so happy she did!! Steve was great to work with, very professional, personable and always kept in touch! Our wedding video and trailer came out amazing better than I could have ever imagined!! The quality of the video was unbelievable! We can’t thank color room films enough for there great work, professionalism and capturing all the beautiful details of our special day!!

Sent on 12/10/2017