Color Bar Creative Reviews

27 | Macomb, MI

27 Reviews for Color Bar Creative

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Holly · Married on 05/21/2016

Hands down the easiest vendor we've ever worked with! Color Bar Creative is amazing because of Suzie. Her attention to detail and design was amazing for our Save the Dates, invites, candy buffet labels, wedding programs, personalized dinner menus, seating chart, and thank you notes. We received so many compliments on all of them and loved how each turned out. We couldn't have asked for better results!! We highly recommend Suzie and Color Bar Creative! Amazing!

Josh · Married on 04/16/2016

I would definitely recommend this vendor, very easy to work with and does great work.

Lindsey · Married on 10/17/2015

Amazing job!! Could not have asked for any better! Would highly recommend!!

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2015

We are so happy we chose to go with Suzie and Color Bar Creative for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and was quick to respond to all of my questions :) We discussed our theme and Suzie had so many great ideas and suggestions, from our save the dates, to the wedding invitations (which received so many compliments from our guests) all the way down to the table cards and our seating chart. Suzie did an amazing job!

Audrey · Married on 05/30/2015

Color Bar Creative truly set the tone for our wedding. The invitations turned out perfect and we received so many compliments. We could not have been happier with the work that was done for us, and highly recommend that the only place you go for invitation and announcements is Color Bar Creative!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Suzie at Color Bar Creative. She was so easy to work with, very friendly and personable, plus she had amazing ideas for our invitations and ceremony programs. They turned out beautiful - and exactly as we'd discussed. They really added a personal touch to my wedding - clearly created with care. I will definitely be hiring Suzie again in the future for all my invitation needs!

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

Suzie was wonderful to work with! I had no clue what I was looking for or what font I wanted to use- I provided Suzie with most of the wording and she creatively figured the rest out! Our invites were unique and creative- We also used her for our shower invited which ended up being a huge hit! Suzie is very flexible and east to get along with!

Laurie · Married on 07/28/2012

Suzie was wonderful to work with and I received so many compliments on the invitation design! Exceeded expectations :)

Christine · Married on 07/14/2012

Suzie was great to work with! We worked with her while she was pregnant with her baby girl, but she made sure to always be available to us and was quick to respond whenever we had questions about wording, formatting, etc. We were looking for someone to do all of our stationary needs with a common theme and when we met with her for the first time she had lots of examples for us to look at and was extremely helpful and listened to us while we described what we were looking for. She sent over drafts of everything she created and was quick to make the edits along the way. She did a great job customizing our invitations, ceremony programs, place cards and table numbers with the colors and graphics we wanted for our wedding. We especially loved our table numbers because she used photographs of us that we had given to her so each table had a different image, making it a bit more personal for our guests. As soon as we sent out our invitations, we started receiving compliments on how nice and classy they were, setting the tone for the rest of our wedding! Overall, we loved working with Suzie and highly recommend Color Bar Creative!

Bridget&Rick · Married on 07/29/2011

Suzie is incredible! She sent us three very unique ideas, that all met the requirements of what we were looking for. After selecting our favorite, she tweaked the design, color, and layout until it was exactly what we wanted. She is such a joy to work with, and made our invitation process so enjoyable and stress-free. I will keep her in mind for any future graphic design projects that I have, and would definitely recommend her to anyone for wedding invitations!

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2009

Working with Suzie at Color Bar Creative was one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning! She has a wonderful vision and is so pleasant to deal with. I loved my programs and would recommend her to everyone looking for fast, beautiful and quality work!
    Tiffany

Christie · Married on 09/26/2009

Suzie was wonderful to work with. The work she does is amazing. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and coordinating paper products

Erin · Married on 06/20/2009

Suzie was great and very helpful! Everything turned out amazing and exactly what I wanted with my own personal style! Even with all of my annoying questions, she answered promptly and helped me with everything.

chasity · Married on 06/20/2009

Suzie was fantastic! She is very creative :) I had a great time and had nothing to stress about. The invitations and programs turned out perfect! I also had Suzie do my friend's bachorlette party invites & they were a huge hit. She works in your budget and gives you more than your $ worth. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Deborah · Married on 05/08/2009

Suzie is absolutely amazing. My husband and I knew we didn't want your typical, ivory or white invitation, with the gold foil-lined envelope. We wanted something as special and unique as our wedding. We planned an "Enchanted" evening under the moonlight, with our actual ceremony taking place at 10:00 pm. Suzie loved the idea. She listened to what feeling we wanted to convey, writing down our ideas, offering suggestions on the style of invitation, color combinations within our color scheme, and the wording. We ended up going with her suggestion of a Z-fold design, that when opened fully, just flowed together beautifully. Suzie also found the perfect graphic for us, though I don't know if it was intentional. She found a beautiful twisted vine that actually formed the letter "S", when you saw the full graphic, which is the first letter of our last name. It's become our unofficial monogram. In fact, we were so awed by the invitations, that we asked her to do our wedding program, as well as our seating chart. We would definately use Suzie again for any special occasion invitations, and hightly recommend her to anyone looking for something truly special and unique.

Emily · Married on 10/25/2008

Wonder,ful service and product. Pleasure to work with and would recomend to anyone!

D'Andra · Married on 08/15/2008

Suzie is an absolute genius! She is very accomodating and easy to work with. I would recommend Color Bar Creative to anyone looking for unique personalized wedding invitations.

Julia · Married on 10/19/2007

Suzie designs her own invitation and other stationary needs, and is extremely creative. She is willing to work with clients to meet their budget constraints, yet each piece she creates is a unique work of art. Guests continue to compliment us on our invitations to this day. We loved them so much, we also had her create our place cards and thank you cards in matching designs.

Shaina · Married on 10/06/2007

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the finished product from Suzie. In my thoughts about design prior to working with her, I never expected something so awesome. I love the color coordination, the boldness of the graphic and the extra touches with the ribbon, the pink envelope and the little square on the front of the invitation. I brought them to work to show them off and all the women just raved about them.

Julie · Married on 09/01/2007

Suzie was great to work with. I can honestly say that I was a bridezilla about my invitations and she handled my control perfectly. She did all things paper for the wedding : invites, seating chart, programs, table numbers and unity candle. Everything was done on time and in perfect condition. By the time the wedding came around she felt more like a friend that a vendor.

Gina · Married on 05/12/2012

Suzie was AMAZING. We got our invitations, programs, and place cards from her. After our first meeting, it's like she knew exactly what we were looking for. She had a big selection of cardstock and brought some of her previous work with her to our first meeting, which was really helpful.
    She sent some proofs and we picked our favorite, and she was quick to respond and flexible with any changes in the proof we wanted. Everything was done by the time she said it would be done, and the quality was fantastic.
    I HIGHLY recommend her, beautiful work!

Courtney · Married on 12/10/2011

Suzie at Color Bar Creative did a WONDERFUL job with all invitations, programs, seating chart, table numbers, etc. The quality was spectacular! Many compliments received on the invitations and the wonderful quality and appearance. I will definitely be using Suzie for more invitations/ parties etc. in the future!

Christina · Married on 11/01/2008

My husband and I wanted our invitations to stand out, to create the feel of our wedding right when the invite was opened. We had scoped out the many magazines and online vendors of the cookie cutter invites and just knew that we had to have something created just for us. When we found Suzie and Color Bar Creative, we knew she would make our dream a reality. I had learned that I was pretty crafty myself from all the researching and creating different things for the wedding and bridal shower so I had a specific vision of what I wanted my invites to look like. Suzie put that vision into reality with beautiful invitations, envelopes, all the inserts, thank you cards and reserved signs all coordinated with our fall color scheme. We could not have asked for better service, quality and professionalism with Suzie. Will definitely be using her for all our big party needs! Christina N., Redford, MI

Bridget · Married on 10/10/2009

I really enjoyed working with Suzie from Color Bar Creative. She did amazing work on my wedding invitations and other stationary needs for my wedding. She did such a great job that people are still talking about the invitations almost three months after the wedding!

• O

Olubusayo · Married on 11/29/2008

Every woman desires to have the "perfect" wedding. If you go with Color Bar Creative, your wedding is on its way to perfection! Suzie is a guru when it comes to wedding invitations, programs, table numbers and menus. She has the innate ability to take your ideas and run with them! My guests loved the menus and tables numbers so much that they took them home as wedding souvenirs/gifts. I'm so happy I made the right decision to go with Color Bar Creative. Thanks again, Suzie! You helped to make my dream wedding a reality!