Colloca Estate Winery Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Ashlee T. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect wedding day!

Chris, Monica and staff were absolutely amazing, comforting and accommodating straight down to the day of! When we got married, there was a tent connected to the newest kitchen addition. There were major rains the morning of but the staff was prompt and did very well with clean up and the day ended up being PERFECT. I can’t speak highly enough of Chris, Monica and the staff. This facility is beautiful from the new additions, their amazing wine, and the view of the bay!
    Laurie Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff, excellent food.

Having my wedding at Colloca's was a wonderful experience. The staff was very accommodating to changes (even a request right after the ceremony) and even recommended options to make the layout better. The weather was so hot the chef made a recommendation the day prior to change the menu which turned a mayonnaise based salad into a pasta salad - absolute right decision. I couldn't be more pleased with everything about Collocas.
    Jennifer Married on 09/03/2017
    Dr. Chris Colloca has truly the most beautiful grounds, and tastiest wine I have ever had. From the minute we drove onto the grounds of the Vineyard, we knew it HAD to be our Wedding Venue. His team was top notch, and so accommodating. The Events Director, Nicholas Mattice was an absolute godsend to us on our special day. He did not miss a beat whether it was setting up two ceremony spots; because the day of September 3, 2017 had a 100% chance of rain for the entire 24 hour span, but I wanted to wait it out for a ceremony on the South Lawn, in front of the Bay. Thank god I held out, because the moment my bus arrived on site, the rain stopped; and the sun was out for the rest of the day!!

We had a small snag in the communication of the bar going from open to cash just for the hour of dinner, but Nick literally handled it SO professionally, quickly, and effectively that I was truly blown away by his tact. He never had an empty hand, whether it was making sure my husband and I had enough to eat, or always had our favorite drinks in our hands, I recommend Nick over and over again.

The venue had the reception tents set up several days before the wedding to ensure a dry ground under the tent; and thank goodness it was because of the rain that fell all morning before the wedding happened! They have golf carts for elderly guests, several bathrooms, and the greatest food and drinks you can ask for. I am very happy with their professionalism, and I couldn't have asked for a truly better venue and day.

I have been a freelance wedding videographer for Video Network, Inc. out of Syracuse NY for the past 5 years, and this time I got to chose the venue; and of all of the sites I have shot at, (as biased as I may be), this one is truly one of the most naturally beautiful. My husband and I thank the Colloca Staff for their grace, tact, talent and accommodations on our special day!
    Pamela Married on 06/03/2017
    When trying to choose a place to have our ceremony and reception, my (now!) husband and I were looking for someplace that wasn't the same as everyone else has done in the past, all while being affordable, nice, and easy to find by out-of-town guests. We knew we'd be taking a risk with the winery and having outdoor activities, but we were willing to test our luck. It helped knowing we were keeping it small, and using the covered pavilion area, which also has drop-down sides for inclement weather. Also, as it is an outdoor venue, which can only do needed work in the warm/summer months, I will admit to being devastated when I went out a week before to see that they were doing construction work. However, I was promised things would be cleaned up, and presentable for my wedding. While there was still construction spots, it didn't impede on the areas we were using, it didn't hinder any of our pictures, and it was simply beautiful. We used the gazebo for the ceremony, which is the closest spot to the water, and again, everything was wonderful. To speak about the staff, they could not have been more attentive to our needs, both for the rehearsal/dinner, and the wedding day proper. They remained out of sight, yet right there when you needed them. I hope everyone is able to get the quality of service we received for our special day.