Collins Photo Reviews

8 | Depew, NY

8 Reviews for Collins Photo

Brianna · Married on 08/24/2013

Chris was a great addition to our 'family' on our special day. He was very flexable and went out of his way to do a great job! The pictures are wonderful and he is very affordable. I look forward to using his services again in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Tracy · Married on 07/27/2013

I can not thank you enough for your wonder staff and you, you made the day. I love how you make every one feel at peace you had every thing planned. I was so glad that you made my daughter wedding day a day to remember always.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

I loved Chris Collins, so easy to work with. The first meeting with him, my then fiancé and I liked him so much. Chris is professional and great at what he does! You can tell that he is passionate about his profession by the quality of his work. On my wedding day, he was so calm which calmed me down and is very flexible. I would love to work with him again, 1st year anniversary? I definitely would recommend him

Sent on 07/30/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/07/2012

We had Mark Miller as our photographer. He was a ton of fun, was very professional and let us really enjoy the photography process. He had great ideas and we greatly enjoyed his work!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Ali · Married on 06/16/2012

you really dont see vendors that get 5s across the board and i can be the one to say that i wouldent give my dj all 5s or anyone else as a vendor in my wedding but chris collins is truly by far the best. chris is not just the guy at the wedding who takes pics and then gose home he starts it all off by meeting with the bride and groom and he wants to get to know them being that he is capturing pictures to tell a story of the most special day of our lives. he starts with engagement pictures and he will get them to you quicker then you can remeber you took them. chris is very flexable with everything we asked him if he would take a few pictures at our venue during a valentines day theme they had up and without hesitation chris was there. now he did do one thing that typically dose not happen he came to my bridal shower and took pictures of the whole day and everyone who was there was just so amazed in how he came due to it nver happens but chris did it because he cared enough to make the bride happy and give me everything i could ever ask for, now for the wedding day i still can not ever thank him enough he started by comming to the hotel where i was getting ready him and his assisent jen and they took alot of pictures of all of us getting ready and that alone i am able to show my husband and my father and everyone who was not getting ready with us, chris then went to boys andd took pictures and came back to us and went to the church with us. i was upset that i was able to be seen by everyone before it started but chris ran to his car amd grabed a blanket he had and held it up so noone would see me and that was something noone there would have done. chris never left my side all day and night he was there to capture every moment with me and had jen around taking other pictures to insure we did not miss a thing, he saved the day for me when he saw the waitress cutting the cake and he fixed it thank you again chris!!!!!!!!!!!! chris and jen stayed all night and left when we left, he has alrady gotten the pictures to us which you cant wait to see and most photographers take monhths not chirs, his prices are the best all around you get way more then you pay for, chris is all around a great guy who truly loves what he dose and is there to make your day as special as it should be. I would refer chris to everyone i know and you would be making a really bad choice if you dont choose him. The pictures are what you have from you wedding to remeber it for the rest of your life and you neeed to make sure you choose someone who will give you more then what you ever expected and that person is chris collins

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2011

He was great! He took some great shots that no one else could have gotten. Thanks for the perfect day!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2011

The pictures turned out beautiful. Chris was very professional and very flexible when it came to what I wanted. We definitely recommend him as someone to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2011

L · Married on 07/01/2011

I very rarely think anybody rates a 5 across the board but this photographer definitely deserves an excellent rating! He went above and beyond his specialty & was completely attentive to me, my needs & our wedding party. I absolutely loved his candid shots as well as the posed ones. Most of the time I didn't even realize he was around. He gave us a great price on our package & I couldn't have been happier with his service or the end product. Best of all Chris was incredibly likeable & easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2011